The Tennis Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled warmly up at her as she served me, placing two cylindrical meat rolls on my plate. 'This is Kruchenyky. It is pork with mushroom, egg, and onion stuffing. But do not eat it without this." She lifted the lid on the soup tureen, revealing rich, yellow gravy. "You did say you enjoy mushrooms, yes?"

I nodded. "I do."

"Good." She ladled some over the pork rolls, along with a scoop of vegetables. "It is a very traditional dish." It was different, but delicious, and soon I found myself using a dinner roll to soak up the last bit of gravy off a very clean plate.

"That was wonderful, Iryna. Thank you."

"I am glad you liked it. If you want to go in and sit down, I'll clear the table."

"No, I'll help." I wiped my mouth with my napkin and stood, picking up my plate and glass. I followed her into the kitchen. She was trying to hide her limp as much as possible, but it was still there. "Sweetheart, why aren't you using your cane?"

"I do not like it. I feel weak with it."

"But you need it, if you don't you'll just hurt yourself again."

"OK, moya lyuba, for you."

I helped her get the dishes in the dishwasher and the food put away. We moved easily together, dividing up tasks without needing to talk bout it. I let her do the rinsing so she could lean on the counter while I moved around behind her, going back and forth clearing the table. I couldn't help but touch her every I passed by, and I was rewarded with little smiles and glances that made my knees weak.

I slipped my arm around her waist as we finished, and we walked to the couch. "I wished to take you out tonight, but there is no Ukrainian restaurant nearby, and I am not yet ready for dancing." She pushed a strand of hair away from my face. "I so wish to dance with you."

"Sounds like fun. Soon. But tonight a quiet night at home will be just fine." She sat down on the sectional and put her leg up as I slid in next to her, kissing her gently. We watched 'Carol', which neither of us had seen before. Clichéd, I know, but I don't care. It was nice, seeing a movie about someone like me. Which is also stupid, seeing, as I'd only been 'like me' for a week.

Two weeks ago I'd thought of myself as straight, if somewhat bored. Now I was watching a lesbian romance, wrapped in the arms of my lesbian lover, whom I was fully intending to do unspeakable things to later in the evening, the very thought of which made me giddy with anticipation. I was also very happy.

I teared up at the end, that beautiful scene (spoiler alert) where Cate Blanchette is just smiling across the restaurant at Rooney Mara, and you knew everything was going to be OK. Over everything, love had won through. Of course, they had the advantage of living on the same continent. I snuggled in and kissed Iryna on her cheek.

"Iryna?" She shuddered as she felt my breath on her neck.

"Yes, moya lyuba?"

"Take me to bed."

Iryna stood and pulled me to my feet, and we walked with our arms around each other's waists back to her room.

Once inside, Iryna dimmed the lights and lit a scented candle on the bed stand. When she turned back to me I released the clasp on my dress and let it puddle around my feet. I heard her growl slightly, which sent a delicious chill down my spine. I stepped out of the material pooled around me and strode toward her, letting my hips sway as I did. Iryna took the last step and swept me into her arms, lifting me up and kissing me as she spun me around once and laid me gently on the bed.

I got up on my knees and tugged at her blouse, and off it went before she slid onto the bed next to me. My bra quickly followed, and I laid back as Iryna began making love to me.

"Oh, God, I missed you." My only answer was her humming while her mouth was attached to my breast, making me groan and push against her.

Iryna's fingers slid down, sliding over my soaking wet lacey boy-short panties. They played across the waistband for a moment before sliding under, making me gasp as her middle finger slid over my clitty and between my lips.

"Please, Iryna." Her fingers continued to tease and tingle while her mouth worked my sensitive nipples. I loved the attention she was giving my breasts, but that was not going to get me where I wanted, where I needed to go.

Soon my lover took moved her mouth down, kissing over my stomach, and I lifted my hips to allow my panties to be pealed off. She hovered over my sex, her breath teasing, before kissing me deeply, running her tongue between my lips and over my swollen little nub.

"Oh, yes!" I relaxed back into the soft pillows, and just let myself feel the glorious sensations. She worked up and down and I felt my climax building, and soon it was on me. My body shook under her beautiful mouth as her tongue worked my clit. She did not relent, and I settled back for my second trip up the mountain. She slid her tongue down, driving it in and out of my vagina, which felt heavenly. I felt her reposition her hands, spreading my cheeks a little. Her tongue slipped out and down, and a totally new spike of pleasure shot through me as she circled my little rosebud.

My eyes shot open. "Oh my God!"

Iryna pulled away slightly, gauging my reaction. I took a heavy breath. "Please don't stop." Iryna bent back and I jerked again as she rimmed me. I'd never been touched there, not by anyone, including myself. I'd though it'd be gross, but it was amazing.

Iryna moved back up my pussy, leaving a finger tapping at my backdoor. The combination of sensations was making me crazy, and I was moaning incoherently, my head thrashing about on the bed.

That incredible finger moved up to my pussy, coating itself in my nectar before sliding back down. Iryna was working my clit with a fervor and I knew I was close again, when I felt that finger move back and press lightly against my rosebud. I cried out as it slid in, her thumb mirroring the motion in my vagina. I came apart as my orgasm swept through me.

I could feel her digits moving inside of me, caressing each other through the sensitive tissue between them, while her talented mouth drew out every possible ounce of pleasure from my clit. I began to recover, Iryna's fingers continuing to move ever so gently, her tongue caressing under my nub. I took some deep, ragged breaths, and then it happened again.

Iryna rode that next orgasm as she had the others, and when I came down I was literally seeing stars as my heart desperately raced to provide blood to my over whelmed body. I held my arms out feebly, and Iryna climbed back up the bed, where I held and kissed her, unable to speak. She pulled away slightly and I looked deeply into those incredible crystalline eyes, stroking the side of her face.

"Oh, that was incredible, wow."

"Moya Lyuba, why did you not tell me you liked having your bottom touched?"

I shook my head. "I...I didn't know. No one ... oh God. I'm shaking." I laughed weakly, pulling Iryna to me. "There's only one thing I don't like about this."

"And that is what?"

I unhooked Iryna's bra as I held her. "You're wearing too many clothes."

She laughed and we had a small battle to see who got to take off her jeans and panties. I reckon we both won. I feasted on her for almost an hour, always seeking that next moment when she would shudder underneath me and flood my tongue with her incredible flavor. Finally I crawled back into her embrace, kissing her tenderly and just lying in her arms, my back to her as she ran her fingers through my hair. Soon we climbed under the sheets, finding the same position.

"Here is what I have missed. Every night I am imagining this, my Carrie in my arms, warm against my body. I will sleep well tonight."

My heart swelled with love as I pulled her around me. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

"No, if you are with me."

"Always." I closed my eyes and slipped away into dreamland.

I woke in the same manner, still spooned against Iryna, her arms warm around me. I looked over at the clock. "Oh, crap!" It was quarter till eight, and I was supposed to be on the court in just over two hours.

Iryna stirred. "What is it?"

"I'm late!" I ran out to the foyer stark naked to get my bag, By the time I got back Iryna was sitting up, leaning against the headboard, her breasts gloriously exposed.

"We could shower together, to save time." The wicked smile on her face told me that was not going to work.

I tossed my bag on the bed and climbed up on all fours, letting my breasts sway beneath me. I saw Iryna's pupils dilate as I did it. "Honey, that would not save time, and you know it." I gave her a quick peck and jumped away, grabbing my toiletries and rushing off into the shower.

Even without Iryna distracting me that shower is bliss, and it took me awhile to break free from its spell. When I did, I saw Iryna had been watching me, and I wasn't allowed to leave the little alcove without a deep kiss. Oh, darn.

I pulled my red shorts out of my bag and my Georgia tank top and dressed. I was wearing much more sensible underwear of course. Normally I spent at least some time on Friday night or Saturday morning mentally preparing for the match, thinking about my opponent and visualizing success, and not doing that made me feel woefully unprepared.

Martin was waiting for us when I was ready, but I was still really late arriving at the club. With no time really to warm up, I made the court only a few minutes before the start of the match, and my legs still felt like jelly from last night. When I got there Iryna was sitting in the stands, again surrounded by a crowd of admirers. I greeted my opponent, I'd played her a few times before and won easily, so I was hoping that I could pull through on talent.

Instead I got my clock cleaned. I was slow, my serve was terrible, and I was missing shots left and right. When we'd shaken hands at the net after the match she'd asked me if everything was OK. All I could say was that I'd had a rough night. I couldn't even look at Iryna. I'd never been so embarrassed in my life. I almost ran back to the locker room, taking time to just sit on the bench in front of my locker. Last night had been so wonderful, and now I felt like shit. I ignored the rest of the women, staring ahead blankly until someone sat down next to me.

"This is my fault, yes?"

I couldn't speak, so I just shook my head no.

Iryna put her arm around me. "I am sorry."

"I'm sorry you had to watch that." I leaned against her shoulder.

"I got to watch you run around in your little shorts, so it is not all bad." I smiled weakly and dropped my head again. Iryna put her hand on my knee. "Carrie, I do not like you because of how well you play tennis."

"Thank you."

"Now, we should go. I am anxious to meet your friends."

Martin took us to my apartment, where we loaded our bags into my Civic. It's amazing how a little thing can make you question everything. My failure on the court had made me wonder about being near Iryna. Despite the lovely things she'd said, and had continued to say during our trip over, I was stilling feeling unworthy, a feeling that was only exacerbated by her being in my unimpressive car outside my lackluster apartment.

The beautiful home she was renting, fancy limos and nice restaurants, Iryna belonged in such things. My silver Honda? Not so much. What the hell was I doing? Who was I kidding? She was going to dump me and find someone more...better. More glamorous, more beautiful and refined, and now I was on my way to make a complete fool of myself in front of my friends.

I was sullenly staring ahead, not speaking, just trying to push those thoughts to the back of my head when I felt a hand slide over my arm and into mine. She gave me a gentle squeeze and flashed me that brilliant smile, the one that made my stomach flutter. God, it felt so good being near her.

Suddenly she breathed in quickly, her face lighting up. She pointed out the window. "Carrie, what is that place?"

I could see a yellow and brown sign in the distance. "You mean Cracker Barrel?"

"Yes, I see them everywhere in the US. It is a store?"

I laughed. It felt good. "Sort of, it's a restaurant, too."

"Really?"

"Sure. You've never been to Cracker Barrel?" She shook her head. "You'd like it, it's very American."

She clapped her hands together. "Can we stop?"

I chuckled at her enthusiasm. "Sure, I guess."

We pulled into the parking lot and walked up to entrance, Iryna immediately jumping into one of the rocking chairs on the porch. Soon we were inside, and Iryna was like a kid in a candy store. Granted, Cracker Barrel is kind of a candy store already, but you know what I mean. She grabbed my arm and pulled me around the displays.

It was adorable, watching the wonder on her face. She put on a hat, one of those big floppy ones ladies wear in the garden, while holding up a old fashioned flower dress and twirling around.

She spent fifteen gleeful minutes looking through the old toys. I felt my bad day starting to slip away as I watched her. She held up a Raggedy Ann doll "This is so cute!"

A real smile finally spread over my face, banishing the last of my gloom. "Oh, I had one of those."

"Really?"

"Uh-Huh." I reached out and touched the doll's red hair. "She was my first tennis opponent."

Iryna laughed. Oh God, I loved that sound. She held Ann out and I took her, holding her tight to me. I felt my eyes burn with tears, but I didn't cry. At least, not until Iryna pulled me into a hug. "My beautiful Carrie." Finally, she was just my lover again. I tilted my head back, smiling up at her, and she kissed me soundly. I heard an old woman make a scandalized noise, but I didn't care at all.

Our name was being called, so we separated. I dropped Iryna's hand as we made our way around the little displays, but she reached over and took mine again. I looked up at her in surprise, but her face was a picture of determination and resolve. I'd seen that look before, on TV during her matches. It generally meant her opponent was in big trouble.

We walked hand in hand to our table. We probably got looks. I couldn't tell; I was staring at something else. We had lovely lunch, blackened catfish, and each other.

Now let's face it, when it comes to romantic restaurants, Cracker Barrel ranks pretty bloody low on the list. But that time, it was amazing, and we were pathetic, gazing into each other's eyes like teenagers. I remember holding her hand as we tried to solve golf tee puzzle at the table. As we walked back to the car Iryna got a strange look on her face.

"Oh, I need my bag."

"Ok. Why?"

"I will show you."

I popped the trunk with my key fob. Iryna rummaged around for a moment before running back into the store. "Just wait!"

I got into the car and started it, firing up the AC. It took about ten minutes before Iryna reappeared, holding the Raggedy Ann doll. She'd also changed her shirt. I squinted through the windshield, noticing the red and black, with a large bulldog logo on the front.

"When did you get that?"

"I ordered it, after I agreed to go with you. It is wrong?"

I chuckled. "No, it's perfect."

"Good. I want them to like me. Go Bulldogs." She said the last line in a high-pitched voice, punching Raggedy Ann's cloth hand in the air.

My laugh was real, the first since my match. "Get in the car, you silly goose."

Iryna flashed me that million-watt smile and jumped in the car. As I pulled away, we looked at each other, and she took my hand. Down the road we went, my classic rock playlist jamming through the radio. We sang along, and I was duly impressed with my lover's knowledge of the lyrics. Who knew CCR was universal?

It was a wonderful two hours, everything else in the world just faded away, and we were just a couple on a road trip. I hadn't noticed the bag of old fashioned goodies Iryna had smuggled into the car, which we turned into a lovely sugar rush. Usually the drive to Tampa is a monotony of billboards and boredom. But put someone you enjoy spending time with in the front seat, totally different story

I'd pre-written a text, which I sent at the first red light after getting off the interstate.

Me - Five Minutes away. Remember, please don't freak out.

Cindy - I'm severely curious. CU soon.

By the time we pulled into their neighborhood, Iryna was gripping my hand a little tighter.

"Are you OK?"

Iryna nodded. "Yes. Maybe. I am nervous."

"You can trust them, I promise."

"It is not that." Iryna blushed and looked down. "I ... I want them to like me."

I almost reminded her that she was an international tennis star, and they were going to fawn over her. But that wasn't the issue. I remember her telling me that last Saturday she had a lot of friends, but I found myself wondering if that were really true. Acquaintances, sure. People to hang out with.

I mean, she was Iryna Baraskova, I bet everyone wanted a piece of her. I realized at that moment I didn't want a piece; I wanted everything. And she wanted to give it. I didn't know if it would be me, but she needed friends, people who wouldn't see her as a meal ticket or status symbol, but just as that girl from Kiev.

We pulled into the driveway of a little Spanish-tiled bungalow with tan stucco walls. I could see Cindy's face peeking through the front window. She grinned and waved, and I did as well. She couldn't see my passenger from her vantage point, although I'm pretty sure she was trying.

As I got out a felt my own pulse rising. I went around to the other side. Iryna's knee was going to be stiff from two hours of sitting, and she might need some help out of my little car.

I opened the door and held out my hand. She grunted as she moved her leg, but she stood. "We'll get the bags later." Iryna nodded and we made our way up the walk to the front.

The door opened, and Cindy held out her arms with a huge smile. I embraced her. "Hey, sweetie." I pulled back, and Cindy's eyes moved to my companion.

"Hi." Her light green eyes unfocused for a moment. "You know, you look a lot like..."

"Cindy, this is Iryna." Cindy's jaw hung open for a moment, so I continued. "Iryna, this is my good friend Cindy Sp... er... Kirkpatrick." I blushed. "Sorry still working on the whole name change thing. "

"Uh-huh." Cindy was still staring.

"It is nice to meet you, Cindy. Oh! I forgot the gift!" Iryna sort of limp-ran back toward the car. I popped the trunk, and she dug around in her bag. She brought back a bottle of wine and held it out. "Thank you for having us."

Cindy looked down at the bottle, which seemed to break the stupid spell she was under. "Ah...Thank you. It's nice to meet you. Please come in."

She stood aside and Iryna walked past her. Cindy shot me a wide-eyed 'What the hell?' look as I followed her inside. I stared back and dropped my voice to a low, power whisper. "Remember, don't freak out." Cindy jerkily nodded her assent as we entered the living room.

I heard a sound from the kitchen, and Mitch came around with a steaming platter.

"Teriyaki chicken wings, and we are officially ready to kick some Vol ass." She set it down on the coffee table among the chips and veggies with dip and turned to Iryna, extending her hand. "Hi, I'm Michelle, but everybody calls me Mitch"

"Iryna. Nice to meet you."

"Iryna, I like that name. And cool accent. Where're you from?"

"Ukraine. Kiev, exactly"

"Wow, long way from home. And holy crap, you're tall. How tall are you?"

"Six one or two, depending on my shoes."

Cindy was staring in horror at her wife, but I just laughed. This was prototypical Mitch. Totally out there, completely without boundaries, and relentlessly friendly, she was a force of nature, and I loved her for it. The twinkle in Iryna's eye told me she was enjoying it, too.

"I like your shirt. Did Carrie make you wear that?"