The Tent

Story Info
A husband and wife secret photo shoot goes wrong.
2.1k words
3.32
69k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

I'd been fishing at the old water hole for years. Nothing changed as far activity went. The same old regular busy days, slow days and dead days. This insight is what lead me to believe it perfect for our anniversary shoot. Vicky my wife of thirty-six years agreed to a public photo shoot for our anniversary. As long as the place was out of sight, quiet and private she'd allow pics of her in sexy lingerie against the backdrop of nature. The old hole was the perfect place.

We arrived at the crack of dawn on a dead day when even the fish weren't biting. A hard rain from the previous night left the place humid and sticky. So, by first sunlight a grey shadow painted the atmosphere indicting more wet weather was on the way. We wasted no time and started taking pictures before the next down pour would come to stop us.

Vicky was gorgeous for a mother of two, grandmother of one and season wife. In no time she was in and out of her favorite tight string bikini panties and thin camisole tops striking various poses in around our SUV. I captured many priceless shots of her tan voluptuous form fumbling out her skimpy nighty's. Those skimpy nighties had paste to her body due the growing humidity and drizzle making visible her firm breast and sweet vagina.

Preoccupied in the shoot we never noticed the tent pitched in the underbrush not far from where we parked. Vicky was startled at the possible exposure and sheltered herself in the SUV. I went and checked tent. I called out several times but got no rely. Now my curiosity got the best of me and so decided to check inside.

The moment I entered the tent I was hit by a strong musky smell that could only be from body sweat. Not a stinky smell but a musky odder, like from sex. A large sleeping bag was spread out on ther floor. I noticed a pot and alcohol on a makeshift table that look to be some kind of bird box crate. There was also a backpack. I was about to check it when Vicky called out, "Robert... Get out here now!"

I darted from the tent and found Vicky standing by the SUV and next to her was a mountain of man with my camera in his hand. His hair was long and shaggy and his beard thick and wooly. His skin was tough and sun beaten and looked naturally tan. He was dress like a hiker in long kaki shorts, short sleeve flannel shirt and rough boots. And by appearance he looked to have recently rolled in the dirt.

Vicky pointed out that he refused to return our camera. We'd left it on a log were we where last shooting. Evidently, he found it there and decided to make claim to it. I suggest he return what belong to us. He said that his name is Mike Turner and the camera look like the one he lost yesterday. I told him that my name was Robert Cleary and the camera belongs to my wife Vicky.

"We'll Vicky is welcome to have it back," he said." But only if she comes to claim it by herself in his tent. I'm not invited. And if I enter his tent again without permission, he'd use his Colt Forty-Four on me or beat the living hell out of me one. "That's the deal, he declared. And When she comes, I'd better keep my ass in the car until she's done, or the deal is off. Which wouldn't be good for me."

On that note he returned to his tent and I joined Vicky in the car. I suggest we call to the police, but how could we prove the camera is ours without a receipt and he sure to remove the sim card. Vicky was in a panic. She didn't want the content getting out. Bad weather was on the approach and it started sprinkling. A storm was coming soon. I told her we can't meet his demands. But we knew our choices were next to none if we wanted our camera back.

Vicky dressed back into her long t-shirt, sweet shorts and sneakers. "Don't leave the fucking truck, she told me for any reason. She'll be back with the camera." I protested but she beat me down with this being her problem, now she'll have to resolve it. The stupid shoot was her idea and it is her camera. She me made swear not to move until stars where high in the sky. Then I watched her leave and walk away for what seemed much to quick before she entered the tent.

It wasn't long after her departure it started raining crazy. The storm arrived with a loud vengeance of lightning and thunder. It went on forever and somewhere in my worry and tears I fell asleep, lullabied under the gross rage of weather and my helpless state of being. When I awoke the storm had subsided, hours had passed but still far from stars filling the sky. I was tempted to leave the truck several times, but my promise and fear compelled me to do otherwise.

I was on my last nerve when at last I saw Vicky emerge from the tent with camera in hand. She returned to the truck and told me not to ask questions just take her home and she'll explain everything later. I did as request and not a word was spoken until we were safely home. There a few words were exchanged but nothing about the tent. Vicky took a shower then fell fast asleep on the sofa.

While she slept, I took it under my own to exam the camera. It was in good condition and no new pictures where add. But there was extensive amount of video taken. I dared not to watch. I told myself to wait and check with Vicky. But my curiosity was getting the best of me. I had to know and perhaps this was the best time for it. I couldn't resist, any patient I my have had was worn out from the truck.

I took this misdeed into the privacy of my den and locked the door behind me. I connect the camera to the pc monitor and after a second of doubt, I activated the play button. For a brief second it was blank. Then Mike's big ugly face appeared.

"Hey buddy! ... If you're watching this, it means our deal is done. Which means your little wife will be walking into my tent in matter of minutes. So, I'm going to have to be quick about this. First, she doesn't know this thing is recording. But won't matter if she does. What matters is that you know." He paused to peer through the tent opening.

"Looks like you're having a serious discussion. That's good. But you're going to lose. Because you're that type of guy and she's that type of woman. And I'm going to prove her type to you. Once I do, if you're smart you'll keep your mouth shut and enjoy for what is sure more to come, I promise you. Remember this is my tent. What happens in my tent is my business. And I will defend my business with Big Baby!" He holds up his Colt 44 revolver and gives it a big kiss.

"Man's got to know his place Robert. In this world there are studs and cuckolds, sluts and whores. Don't confuse them. The game is sex and infidelity period. Everyone has to play one way or another. I believe secrecy is the best and safest policy, keeps things clean and mostly drama free. But to each is own. You decide and let me know. My tent is here every weekend." He peeks through the opening again and comes back with a big shit eating grin.

"Well looks like the game is about to begin. Don't you ever second guess me... I know my business. Enjoy the show!" He repositions the camera, so the entire area is in frame. And not moment later Vicky arrives. "Hey guy!"

"Come in please." She enters and the view is perfect. Thunder erupts at the same time, indicating bad weather is near.

"Welcome to my humble abode... I'm Mike."

"Give me my camera, Mike!"

"Alright Vicky, when you prove it yours... It is Vicky?"

"This shit is illegal... The pics taken proves it mine."

"Proves you used the camera. But doesn't make it yours. Now if you're want to show ownership, then your gonna do it my way."

"Fuck you!"

She starts to leave.

"WAIT!!... Go and you'll lose all claim to the camera. Leave this tent and there is no coming back. Be sure that's what you want before you lose it." It brings her to hesitate, in which tells him what he already knows.

"Close the flap, Vicky and let's finish our business. Your man isn't going to wait forever before he gets stupid. And you don't want that to happen." She steps back and pulls down the zipper closing the flap on the tent.

"Cool... Take a seat. I'm glad we're going to be civil. It's not hard. I think we both know where we need be to get this deal done. You want the camera and I need you to prove its yours by doing it my way." She takes a seat across from him sitting Indian style.

"Let's cut to the chase... You know the camera belongs to me. But you want to play Finders Keepers. That's fucking nuts but I understand. It's in your possession now, but it's mine and I want it back... How do I make that happen?"

"I knew you understood the game... Veteran player?

"Experienced."

"Good... Then let's begin. First... No shoes in the house."

She pulls off the sneakers with a snicker that suggest she expected as match.

"Next we relax and make peace before we deal... My choice of stimulant."

"Stimulant?"

"Canadian Cannabis and Wild Cherry wine." She gives him a sly look. "Cool."

"And last... Deals a deal. What happens in my tent, stays in my tent."

"What?"

"It remains our secret."

She gives it a sincere thought. "I'm married dude... My husband's outside. He's going to question."

"Okay lie... Better yet swear him to secrecy. I haven't known a husband yet that couldn't resist the secrecy game."

"Really?"

"Times ticking... you want a camera, play the game."

Thunder and lightning turn the atmosphere dark and gloomy. The rain outside increases to a fever pitch.

"Okay our deal, our business... It stays between us... What's your proposition?"

"First things, First... We make peace."

He reaches in the backpack and pulls out a couple of big joints and a half bottle of Cherry Wine. They share these stimulant and in no time both joints and wine are gone.

"Okay... We've made peace. Now speak your mind, Mike." She was buzz and feeling good, but not off her game.

"I want three things... First, I want to give you a massage using my special lotion. Second, I want you to commit to biweekly massages here in my tent for one year. Third, what happens in the tent, stays in the tent.... Effective immediately."

"No!... Fuck no!... I'm a married woman. Come up with something else or I'm walking."

"Okay... Walkout and I'll paste your stuff on every corner of the web. I wasn't negotiating. Those are my demands. Your husbands not a problem. I'm sure you can convince him anything if you wanted. And this is something you should want bad... You know what I'm talking about. Now make your mind up."

She's readying his expression and a realization cuts across her face. "Okay, you've convinced me.... Deal."

"Pinky swear and accept the terms... No going back."

"No going back!"

She locks her pinky finger to his. He pulls her to him and pushes the camera in her hand. She sees the Sim card is missing. He tells her she'll get it once she's fulfilled her promise. At this point, I hear Vicky calling and stop the video.

My curiosity is running wild, but I can't let her know about this just yet. At least not until I see the remainder of the video. Plus, I need to know her side of this story. Why did she agree so quickly? And what did he mean by "You know what I'm talking about"? What is it they know that I don't? Well I'm sure to find out soon enough.

I find her waiting for me. And her eyes lock onto the camera in my hand.

To be continued


liliths
liliths
133 Followers