The Tentacle Pet

Story Info
Sabrina and Henry fill out a lewd Choose-Your-Own-Adventure.
2.9k words
4.73
9.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
622 Followers

Author's Note: I was feeling inspired by a certain CYOA and things kind of turned into a whole story about it. With that said, it does take a bit for the story to really get going. There's still more to explore with the series so I probably will write a sequel. I enjoy writing threesome stories as it allows for some variety in the story both with content and story perspective but I'm curious as to what your thoughts are? As always, all characters are over the age of 18, I appreciate any/all criticism. Enjoy the story!

Tags: Nonhuman, multiple orgasms, tentacles, alien, fsub, consentacles

"Hey hun, take a look at this." Henry said, showing his girlfriend the phone.

Sabrina looked up from her phone. It was a choose your own adventure post on Reddit. It let you choose a tentacle pet. She put her phone down and cuddled closer to Henry as they laid in bed together.

"Want to fill it out with me, kinda make one together?" Henry asked, a sly smile on his face.

"Sure!" Sabrina giggled.

"Okay, so we start with 30 points." Henry explained, "And these are all default perks for the tentacle pet so they don't cost anything. So... personal modifications? I'm thinking youthful."

"Youthful would be nice. Ooh, stretchy? That could be fun." Sabrina cooed as she traced her finger around his nipple.

"I like the endurance perk, fuck refractory periods." Henry chuckled.

"Wasteless would get rid of any downsides for anal." Sabrina chimed in.

"And you wouldn't have to go pee after sex." The young man added.

"You can choose the intelligence of it?" Sabrina asked.

"Yeah, what do you think?" Henry inquired.

"I'm thinking standard." Sabrina answered.

"Hmm, I was leaning towards instinctive. It allows for more of the consensual nonconsent." Henry replied.

"Oh, true. Yes, instinctive then." Sabrina cooed as fantasies flashed through her mind.

"Alright, body type... damn, there's a few options." Henry marveled aloud, "Want me to list a few?"

"Bug? Seriously?" Sabrina asked incredulously.

"Everybody's got their thing. Personally, I kinda like the room option." Henry replied.

"Ooh! Shapechanger! Then it could be whatever we want!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I agree. That'd be a good one!" Henry couldn't hold back the excitement in his voice.

Henry scrolled further down on his phone.

"Size?" He inquired, "I was thinking large, then it could have fun with both of us at the same time."

"But what if we go on vacation? It'd be hard to sneak it anywhere." Sabrina retorted.

"Oh yeah, I didn't think of that. How about mass shifter? Then it could be as big as a room or the size of a cock ring." Henry suggested.

Sabrina eagerly nodded her head "yes".

"Tentacle types? Shit... there's gonna be a lot of options." Henry warned.

"I would sure hope so!" Sabrina chuckled, "It'd be boring if they only had 2 options."

****

"Okay, so our total list of tentacles is, tendrils, exotic, large, knotted, nubbed, latch, milker, independent, grinder, ribbed, swallower, beaded, ovipositor, cilia and tongue. Did I miss any?" Henry asked his girlfriend.

"I think that'll be plenty." Sabrina answered as she gently played with her clit.

"Perks... fertile or womb?" Henry asked.

"What's the difference?" She inquired.

"Who's getting pregnant? One of us or the tentacle creature?" Henry explained.

"I think it'd be kinky if it impregnated us." Sabrina purred.

"Us?" Henry asked before seeing another perk, "Ooh vore. Thoughts?"

"I'd be willing to try it, especially knowing it won't actually eat us." She answered.

"Oh, we have to get these three! Nourishing, tasty and reinvigorate." Henry exclaimed, selecting the perks.

"What do they do?" Sabrina implored.

"So Nourishing means it can actually feed you, Tasty is self explanatory and Reinvigorating makes it so having sex with the creature is like getting a full night's sleep." The young man explained.

"Oh absolutely then!" Sabrina agreed.

***

"So now that we're at drawbacks, we're gonna have to take a few to make up for all the perks." Henry said as he scrolled.

"It needs to be comfy, plus aphrodisiacs would be good when you aren't in the mood." Sabrina replied.

"I don't disagree with your choices, but we are in a point deficit right now." Henry mimicked a stern voice..

"How is Fucked Silly a drawback?" Sabrina asked.

"Does it matter? I'll select that one." Henry chuckled.

"Definitely messy!" Sabrina blurted out, upon seeing the drawback.

"Really? I didn't think you'd go for that one. I'm on board with it, but it's still surprising." Henry replied in lieu of this new information.

He selected the perk.

"And the Breeder?" Sabrina as she pointed to the perk.

"You have to be pregnant for at least 72 hours a week? Damn." Henry pondered aloud.

"Well, with the ovipositor, it makes sense." She explained.

"Okay, mind if I get voracious then?" Henry offered.

"Oh you pervert..." Sabrina teased..

"Marathon, another one that isn't a drawback but I think would be fun." Henry said, selecting the perk.

"...sex can occasionally last 6-8 hours..." Sabrina read aloud, "I like that one."

"Nocturnal makes sense, especially with it replacing sleep." He offered.

"Yeah." Sabrina agreed.

"Alright, we need one more drawback." Henry said, "Immobile? If it changes to small, we could pick it up and move it. Plus, it won't go outside if we accidentally leave the door open."

"Well Sir, I'm convinced." Sabrina mimicked a posh british accent.

The two giggled.

"One last thing... a job." Henry explained as they reached the end of the list.

"Let's see; surveillance, pet sitter, pornstar, milk donor or breeder." Sabrina thought aloud, " Given the pregnancy theme our creature has, probably breeder."

"Sounds good to me." Henry said as he clicked the confirm choices button.

***

The next morning, Henry woke up around seven thirty. He sleepily turned on the coffee pot and waited for the steaming brew. As he yawned, there was a knock at the door.

"What the fuck? I'm not expecting any company." The young man grumbled as he quietly went to their room to put on pants.

Henry walked down the stairs as he buttoned up his jeans. There wasn't a second knock, but he opened the door anyway. He saw a medium sized cardboard box on his doorstep.

"Hmm, Sabrina must have ordered something." Henry mumbled to himself as he took the package inside.

He laid the box at the top of the stairs before he returned to his fresh pot of coffee.

"Morning babe." Sabrina groaned, "Who was at the door?"

"No one, did you order something?" He asked.

Sabrina ran her fingers through her messy blonde hair. Henry took a minute to admire her as she grabbed herself a cup of coffee. She was slightly shorter than he was, about five foot ten. Her C cup breasts complimented her curvaceous ass, giving her a thick hourglass figure. She had beautiful hazel eyes. which flashed towards him as she sipped her coffee.

"I don't think so, was it addressed to me?" Sabrina responded.

"I didn't see." Henry answered.

Without saying a word, Sabrina went to the box to investigate and Henry followed.

"It's addressed to both of us." She said, "From Exotica Adoption Centre."

"The fuck?" Henry blurted.

Sabrina opened the box. Inside was a small bowl filled with a white liquid, a small device that resembled a flip phone and a teal slug-like creature the size of Henry's forearm. It looked up at the two and chirped happily.

"What the fuck..." the couple muttered together.

"I'm going to look up this Exotica company." Henry said, walking away to get his phone.

Sabrina remained silent as she saw the slug sprout several tiny tendrils. She watched as the slug dipped its tendrils in the white goo and drank the entire bowl through the appendages. The young woman's eyes widened as she realized what the creature was.

"Hun..." Sabrina called out as she picked up the phone.

Henry immediately returned.

"What? What happened?" He asked in a concerned voice.

"What if... this is the pet from last night?" She proposed.

"It's just a silly game. There's no way." Henry refuted.

Sabrina opened the phone and saw the various options available for a tentacle pet.

"See?!" She cried, her voice becoming panicked.

Henry looked at the phone.

"Holy shit..." He gasped.

The two stood in stunned silence for a moment. Sabrina turned towards the small slug and picked it up. It squirmed in her grasp for a moment before coiling around her hand lovingly. The slug cooed. She handed the flip phone to Henry.

"Can we try it?" Sabrina asked.

"I guess, I mean... we did technically order it." The young man responded, "What size do we want?"

Sabrina grinned mischievously before answering.

"Large." She purred.

"Okay, body type?" He asked.

"Your choice." The young woman replied, lovingly cuddling with their new pet.

"Slime it is." He said.

"Please place pet in room alone, wait 5 minutes for it to change. Enjoy." Henry read the instructions from the phone aloud.

Sabrina followed the instructions and closed the door.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed.

"Honestly, so am I!" Henry replied, "I'm gonna take my clothes off now!"

"Good idea! If it's instinctive, it'll probably just rip them off." Sabrina agreed.

The young couple disrobed and waited by the door, both of them eagerly paced.

"It's been five minutes!" Henry exclaimed.

Sabrina flung open the door. The two gawked as the teal slime had grown into the size of a car. They stood in silence, listening to a bizarre sound coming from the slime. The sound resembled a tiger purring.

"Is it...?" Henry started.

"Sleeping." Sabrina finished his sentence, not bothering to hide her disappointment.

"Shit... well, we did choose nocturnal." Henry replied.

"Should we wake it up?" Sabrina asked.

"I wouldn't. We'll just let it sleep." Henry answered.

Sabrina pouted while Henry put his clothes back on. The rest of the day seemed to drag on for the young couple. Henry took care of a few chores around the house while Sabrina used her pent up energy on an erotic story.

After what felt like an eternity, the sun waned behind the mountains. Henry made sure all the doors were locked. Sabrina crept up to her boyfriend and rubbed his manhood sensually with her delicate fingers. She could feel his cock already at half mast.

"I just heard it move in the room." She cooed.

"Finally, I've been horny all day." Henry sighed, caressing Sabrina's curvaceous ass.

"So have I." She whispered as she kissed his neck passionately.

The two exchanged a tender kiss before walking towards the room. They disrobed and cautiously opened the door. Inside, the teal slime purred upon noticing them. Immediately, several appendages sprouted from the main body. They had hundreds of small nubs covering their tips. The tentacles coiled around the couple's waists and easily pulled them into the room.

Another appendage formed, this one had 3 petal-like ends. The tentacle firmly latched onto Henry's face before he could utter a sound. The young man's mouth was effortlessly opened and viscous fluid poured down his throat. Henry hungrily gulped the liquid down. Immediately his manhood swelled, his skin felt unbelievably sensitive and hot.

The slime eagerly pulled him into its mass so that only his head was outside the ooze. Henry moaned as the slime felt cool on his skin. Then the creature clenched around his throbbing cock. He let out a sensual moan through the slime enveloping his face. The slime seemed to understand and pumped up and down his twitching member with inhuman tightness.

He felt the ooze tighten around his nipples. Henry's breath grew haggard as he felt himself becoming the slime's sex toy. He looked at his girlfriend through hooded eyes.

Sabrina was pulled in at the same time that Henry was. However, once pulled into the main mass, only her hips were submerged. The slime pulled her legs apart and thousands of tiny cilia formed underneath her dripping sex. The small appendages squirmed and writhed against her clit. Sabrina gasped and moaned from the otherworldly pleasures she was subjected to. Two tendrils possessed bizarre, squishy cup-like ends latched onto her nipples and suckled her areolas. Her eyes lazily drifted towards her boyfriend. The two locked eyes as ecstasy flooded their minds.

Sabrina's eyes opened a bit wider as she felt a new sensation pressing against her womanly flower. Something slender slowly but persistently pushed into her. Sabrina moaned lustfully and her back arched as the tentacle slid inside her. Her arms spasmed, searching to gain purchase on anything.

She fell forward and the slime enveloped her hands. Her body was moved onto her hands and knees. The tentacle never stopped pumping in and out of her drenched pussy. Henry groaned, allowing himself to be lost to the sea of pleasure as he was relentlessly milked. The young man watched as the slime adjusted Sabrina's body into the doggy style position with her curvaceous ass exposed to him. Seeing the tentacle pounding her. It was hypnotic to him, her shapely rear had always been his kryptonite.

"I want..." The thoughts struggled to form in his mind, "I want to fuck that sweet ass."

The slime didn't speak but responded by releasing him allowing him to wade towards Sabrina. As he pressed his rock-hard erection against her tight pucker, the slime sensually "licked" her ass. Sabrina sighed passionately. He pressed his tip teasingly, making Sabrina moan louder.

"Please Henry... I want to be... filled. Stuff me!" She cried out between heavy breaths.

Her boyfriend obliged and eased himself inside her back door. The slime lubricated his cock, allowing him to slide in up to the hilt. Sabrina gasped as his full length was buried in her ass. The slime didn't waste a second as a tentacle entered her mouth and began to thrust gently. Henry couldn't hold back, he had to pound her ass. His member pistoned in sync with the tentacle that ravaged her pussy. Sabrina moaned lustfully through the tentacle that was face-fucking her. She was on the brink of a mind-shattering climax and couldn't tell anyone.

Sabrina's entire body clenched every muscle simultaneously. She let out a guttural groan as the orgasm tore her mind asunder and cast it into endless waves of ecstasy. Neither Henry nor the slimy tentacles stopped. Each thrust showered Sabrina with micro-orgasms. Her eyes rolled back and drool flowed from her mouth. Her tongue sloppily dancing over the shaft of the tentacle fucking her mouth. The soreness of her nipples only further heightened the intensity of every micro-orgasm. Her mind went blank, the pleasure overwhelming every other thought.

Henry slammed his hips against Sabrina's wildly, drunk on either the otherworldly pleasure the slime subjected him to or the fluid he continuously guzzled down his throat. He felt himself nearing his end when Sabrina clenched around his member. It felt like she was suffocating his manhood. He continued to pound her, desperate for release. The slime covering his cock allowed him to slide in and out of her, regardless of how much she clenched. He grunted animalistically as his cock jumped and twitched with anticipation.

With a final, deep thrust, Henry exploded inside her. His back arched as what felt like electricity crackled through his body. He let out a muffled roar of ecstasy while he coated her insides with his cream. Sabrina squealed from having her ass filled with what felt like a gallon of his hot cum. Henry gripped her ass firmly, forcing her hips up and down his shaft slowly. He wanted to make sure every drop of cum stayed in her ass.

Sabrina let out a high-pitched moan as the tentacle buried deep inside her womanly flower expanded at the base, lodging the tentacle inside her. The appendage then spurted load after load inside her. She felt her vision go white for a second while the tentacle filled her to the brim. Sabrina whimpered as she tried to pull away from the knotted tentacle only for it to cum more, filling her more than humanly possible. The knot kept all of the slime's cum inside her. Then the tentacle in her mouth swelled just before shooting its load down her throat. Sabrina gagged and sputtered, her lungs screaming for air. Quickly realizing the only way to breath was to gulp down the strangely tasty fluid. She gulped it down desperately. After what felt like an eternity, the tentacle retracted, allowing her burning lungs to breathe.

The tentacle latched onto the young man's face retracted from his lips. Henry's haggard breath cascaded down her neck, he pushed her down into the slime so her entire front half was enveloped in slime. Sabrina couldn't see the twisted grin on his face.

"Do you remember the personal modifications we chose?" He asked, his voice dripping with wild lust.

Sabrina only groaned questioningly.

"I don't need to take a breather. Time for round two." He whispered sensually..

Sabrina's eyes widened as her body was slammed with another powerful orgasm from a deep thrust into her ass. Henry resumed his ravenous pounding. He was insatiable. He always had been, but now nothing kept him from having to stop between blissful orgasms. Sabrina moaned wildly as the tentacle pumped gallon after gallon of cum into her. Her stomach swelled to the point she looked 3 months pregnant. Somewhere in her subconscious Sabrina wondered if she would even be able to move after this. Henry grinned as the house echoed with the orchestra of wet slapping and lewd groans. That CYOA truly was the best idea he had ever had.

Myrph
Myrph
622 Followers