All Comments on 'The Tenth Performance'

by _in_bloom

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DmitryDmitry7 months ago

Sorry, had to stop on pg4. Too much, too much of nothingness. The conflict is no existent, or the whole point of this excercise? Wrong category. Good luck everybody.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is SO HOT. I skipped ahead but took a few days and at least 3 orgasms to read through the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an incredible story. If you would allow just one very slight note it’s that you seem to return to “dear reader” a little more often than maybe you intend? It reads great in most instances in a vacuum but seems to come up a lot. But seriously incredible story. Well done.

_in_bloom_in_bloom7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words!

And, I don't mean to belabor the point, but I feel like you ARE dear, Reader, for setting aside the time to immerse yourself in our little world. Cora, Rick, Trevor, Nicole, Ravi, me ... none of us could live & breathe without you. Your willingness to animate us with your mind makes our fantasies possible, and I certainly had a lovely time fulfilling mine ;)

And it's so good to hear that several of you seem to have had a good time alongside us ;)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is one of the most thought-provoking stories I've ever read on Literotica. At first I imagined it was going to be "Carry on Hogwarts" starring "Hairy Shagger", but wow - was I wrong.

The tale is skilfully narrated, with empathy and humour, and is almost impossible to categorise - yes it is fantasy, but much more. It is mostly gender neutral, and very erotic and explicit without being at all sleazy or pornographic, paying more attention to love, joy, respect and happiness.

I love the idea of body-sharing and being able to experience everything from a different perspective.

Also, as far as I could see, it didn't contain a single typo or grammatical error :)

Thank you so much for this beautiful story, we enjoyed it enormously and look forward to the next one.

JayGee69

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your affirmative consent stories are absolutely amazing. I only got partly through this time, I'm just too exhausted to continue. It's a good sign I think when the story can bring me to a similar point as the characters. This site, and sexual content as a whole, seems to be looking the wrong way a lot of the time. The focus on clear, refreshed, and free consent as well as communication and exploration is a breath of fresh air. Sexuality, as stated by a character in one of your other works, can be many things including wholesome.

Keep writing! (at your own pace of course)

SiarSiar6 months ago

That was very hot and creative masterpiece. Any chance for more stories in this setting? Kinky magic has so many possabilities,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous