The Term Paper Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out the keys, entering the garage through the side door. I grabbed a wooden slugger just inside the door, in the corner as I walked in. I grabbed it and wrapped my fist tight around the old grip tape, propping it on my shoulder. I shimmied sideways past the front of the cars, not paying any attention. I quietly as possible slid my house key into the keyhole, turning it, disengaging the lock. I carefully turned the knob and slid inside, moving quietly on the front of my feet. I left the door open, quickly sneaking through the dark and shadowy kitchen.

I peered up the stairs into a pitch black tunnel, my first thought was to go up there but decided to clear this floor first. If I did still have the element of surprise, I didn't want to give it up by not being Thoreau.

I moved through the living room with both fists gripping tightly around the handle ready to swing at any moment. I took special care not to run into the coffee table like I normally do. I stepped into dad's old office, the thought of calling it dads anymore just didn't make sense. I was about to turn around and close the door but I got this eerie feeling that someone was behind me.

"Where the hell!" a voice began to say but was cut short by the end of my bat... I swung around with a Grand Slam of a swing. There was a little moonlight peeking in through the window just enough to reveal the shadowy figure that my bat knocked the wind out of. Whoever it was gasped, grabbing the bat and holding it like their life depended on it.

I wasn't giving my end up either, but I had no problem giving him a good hard punch in the face, actually using the bat to my advantage by pulling the trespasser into my fist. I followed through with all of my weight and then quickly followed it with a football kick to his gut, the guy actually came up off the ground a few inches and then landed on his knees letting go of my bat. I put the slugger up over my shoulder about to swing for the win when the lights switched on.

"oh god, David stop! What are you doing." my mom screeched, Emily was frightened and ducking from behind mom like a big eyed scared puppy.

I looked down and realized the pile of shadow that was crumbled to the floor with a gagging red face was my piece of shit father, snot and blood running from his nose and mouth, twisting on the floor, holding his ribs. His eyes were turning purple and swelling where I punched him. Even though I couldn't stand that mom and Emily seeing me like this, I could care less about his wounds. I felt a little guilty I guess, but I'm sure as shit not going to show it.

I tossed the slugger in the air spinning it like a football and grabbing it by the fat end. I walk past him grunting on his knees, wiping the blood and snot from his face with his sleeve. "What the fuck is he doing here anyway?" I said flatly, the hostility in my voice more than a little apparent.

"what? I can't visit my own home?" My father countered, scolding while trying to get to his feet. His bloody hand pushed against the wall for support.

Mom turned to him crossing her arms. " sure you can, but this isn't your home anymore. You cannot just come in here whenever you want and besides; you never wanted to be here before so why now."

"Well," he began, finally getting to his feet and bending backward, working out the kink in his spine. His grimace made me chuckle. "You did say I needed to get my son a new car so..." he explained waving his hands. "How else was I going to get it here?"

"don't give me that shit Tom, you could have had the dealership deliver it, I am not as fucking retarded as you think I am."

My eyes about flew from my sockets in shock, mom had never spoken to my father that way before. Well, not sober anyway.

The bean bag chair made a loud swish sound when I sat, sinking down into the seat, Emily looked like she was a pile of tense nerves, clearly scared. I patted my knee and beckoned to her with a finger. She tiptoed over and sat down, nuzzling against me. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. "Calm down, it's alright. I'll protect you." I whispered tenderly. For such a tough cookie, she was very fragile, that's what I like most about her.

"Okay, okay, you got me. I wanted to see you, look can we talk baby?"

"Baby! I am NOT your baby!" mom said disgustedly as if she just took a sip of Vinegar. "Your plastic Barbie secretary is your baby now, go talk to her."

"Ok, I deserve that, I know, that and a lot worse, but seriously; I really need to talk to you, can we please?"

"So talk, what's stopping you." my mom snapped on the lava lamp and flopped down on the orange vinyl couch.

"I was hoping to do this privately"

"Well David's the man of the house here and I don't keep secrets so if you have something to say, then say it." I grinned from ear to ear probably, the smuggest I've ever been when I heard mom say that.

"Christ, ok; I really didn't want to do this like this but I guess if this is how it's got to be then." my father had a hand spread across his Brow, massaging his temples in circles with his thumb and forefinger. "ok look, I know I fucked up okay. I know what I did was wrong and all of this was... is my fault; so the first thing that I want is to apologize to the both of you, for, for everything. I'm so sorry and even though I don't know your guest, I want to apologize for frightening her."

"Skip the bullshit Tom our dinner is already cold." my mother's words like icicles a stabbing him in his heart.

"I want to come home, it's over between me and what's her name. I realized I missed you too and she didn't fill this void."

I started chuckling shaking my head in cocky disbelief. " something funny son?" my dad's jaw flexed, grinding his teeth, his hands perched on his hips. I hate how much I look like him.

"You. You actually believe us to buy this. She fucking left you, she wasn't up to sitting around waiting for you every night so she jet." I chuckled.

"You know Davie, how about hey Dad; thanks for the fly new ride, or I missed you, instead of being an ass, or even, dad I'm sorry for cracking your ribs.,

I looked him in his eyes, filling with rage, my knuckles squeezed into a tight red, white fist. I've held my tongue forever and it was time I...

"Go upstairs to your room baby." my mother, said politely. I just noticed she had been watching me. Emily had her head buried in my neck whispering calming words.

"but mom," I objected, or tried to.

"its okay baby, I'll be fine, don't worry, you two take the Pizza so you kids can eat."

"Yeah." Emily said shimmying out of my arms and jumping up, grabbing the big square box from the coffee table. "come on dude, time to munch, show me your bachelor pad." she chuckled swaying her ass to tempt me. It was working. I stood up and got behind her noticing my father's gaze following her ass too. Fucking prick.

"Hey, son." I took a deep breath and turned after I stepped up on my way out of the room. "here." he said tossing something in the air. I snatched it and opened my hand; it was a set of keys with the electronic key fob. "for better or worse, it's yours. You deserve it and regardless, you're my son and I love you."

My heart sank, a tear coming to my eye but I quickly stiffened. "Thank you, Dad, I love you too," I mumbled, looking up and realizing he was wearing his, *I got him right where I want him* grin. I clenched the keys in a tight fist and stared him right in his eyes "I just don't trust you, don't even like you." I turned and joined Emily heading to my room, silent tears rolling down my cheeks.

My mom never came up. Emily and I laid there after shoving over half the pizza in our guts and cuddled up on my bed into a knot. We would have shed our clothes but truthfully, we were too tired, becoming a victim to our jet lag. It had been a long day and longer night. It wasn't until the next morning that it dawned on me that I had less than twenty-four hours before I had to turn in my term paper.

#

I heard some noise coming from downstairs, I wanted to Jump and see what it was but couldn't because Emily had fallen asleep on my now numbed out arm. Slowly I tried to inch it out from under her carefully, attempting not to startle her but I was closer to the edge of the bed than I thought. Suddenly I found myself falling halfway off the bed. my foot barely catching me and keeping me from taking both of us to the floor. I closed my eye's taking a deep breath and slowly (and I mean slowly) pulled my arm tiny bit by tiny bit out from under Emily. As Soon as I was in the clear, my foot gave out under me and I slipped from the edge of the bed to the floor, the thick plush carpet softening the fall.

I laid there a moment, holding my breath, listening to hear any signs of Emily stirring. I didn't move a muscle till all I could hear was her deep rhythmic breathing. She had a cute little snore, not loud or agitating, just cute. Quiet as a ninja I got up and snuck out, quietly shutting the bedroom door behind me, sneaking downstairs.

Mom was wrapped in her thick blue fuzzy robe, sitting on the couch, looking out the window above my chair, intently peering at the view of the front yard and street curb. Dad was busy out there loading cases and bags into the trunk of a taxi.

I looked over to her blank melancholy expression and felt a deep sympathetic pain in my chest. I joined her on the couch, remembering the reason I normal y don't "are you ok?" I asked fighting the urge to put my feet on the edge of the coffee table.

"yea, I just feel like he opened up a wound that was finally beginning to heal. How about you kiddo, are you doing ok?''

I looked up and gazed into her red, blood-shot eyes, it was obvious she hardly got any sleep if she slept at all. "I'll be ok." I nodded, looking back down, sighing. "You know Mom, You know how he is, you know I only want you to be happy and I'll support your decisions no matter what."

Mom reached over taking my hand. "Of course, I know that but he'll never change. I know that and you know that. Regardless of what my heart might want I know I can't go back to that life, not after how far I, we have come." she leaned over kissing me gently on my lips with the scent of dark, strong coffee on her breath.

I smiled over at her, snuggling against her shoulder. "So what did you say to him?" I prodded as she leaned her head on mine. "The truth son, I told him I found someone who was the man he could have been and I've moved on."

I brought moms hand to my lips and kissed gently, watching the cab pull away from the curb. Dad looking out his rolled down window at the house for probably the last time.

"Well." Mom said suddenly patting my leg and standing up. "I think I'm going to go take a nap, you know where I'll be if you need me," she turned, heading upstairs, my eyes glued to her round plump ass.

I sat there staring out of the window where the cab was. I watched for the moment until I decided I wanted cold pizza for breakfast, so I hopped up, rushing up the stairs to my room almost tumbling. Noticing mom was lying on her bed with her door wide open, her robe in a pile on the floor.

Upon opening my door as quiet as possible, I found Emily had the same idea, chomping into a big slice of pie. I smiled grabbing a slice and flopped down into the computer chair. "Told you it was the best," I said taking a huge bite of premium grade A brick oven baked pizza. Emily nodded her head dramatically in agreement, as she took another bite.

A couple minutes later, we were tossing our hard crust into the box. "So," Emily said shyly. "What's going on, should I try to find..."

"Are you kidding, you're mine, you're not going anywhere. He's gone in the wind"

"Oh." she smiled, looking into my eyes. "you really hurt him I think."

I looked down at my bruised and swollen hand. " I wanted to," I said. "I mean, I didn't know it was my dad, it could have been anyone but regardless they weren't going to hurt you two."

"Speaking of?" she said scooting off the edge of the bed and coming to straddle my knee. " how is she? How's mom?"

Her hands ran up under my t-shirt caressing my soft stomach, gently running the soft touch of her fingers up over my chest to my hard little nipples. "I, I think she'll be okay, she's resting right now. Just laid down actually, she was up all night helping him pack some things."

"That poor woman, she said. She's lying down?"

"Yeah, just on the other side of this wall, in fact, her doors even open, which is weird really. I realize that now I think about it."

A big mischievous grin slid across Emily's lips. " Really, follow my lead," she purred stripping piece after piece of her clothing off before she went out of my bedroom, I shrugged pulling my shirt off and dropping my jean shorts at the door. I didn't have any boxers; I couldn't stand it any longer.

By the time I entered my mom's room, Emily was already in between mom's thick sexy thighs, gently lapping at my mother slit. The sound of my mother's light snores mingling with quiet dreamy moans.

Emily's eyes looked up at me grinning devilishly. She let her gaze fall to my thick, hard cock. Swollen and hungry my rod throbbed, urging me to take her and stuff her cunt full. But there would be plenty of time for that later no doubt. I carefully climbed onto the side of the bed - one knee at a time till I was looking down on my mother's curvy and sexy body, sprawled out on her back, her dark rich waves of hair flowed out around her head blanketing her pillows. Her face peaceful, her eyes moving under her eyelids looking around her dreamscape, her chest rising and falling rhythmically, her breast spread apart, laying big and full at her sides, pulled down by the heavy weight of each big and round large tit. her dark motherly nipples hard and dimpled, making my mouth water to nurse on those fabulous Globes of tender flesh like it always does. I took a soft round tit in my hand, gently turning her nipple, licking it before sucking it's stiff nub into my mouth like nothing else would satisfy my hunger.

"Mmmm, Oh." came a tender whispering groan from mom's luscious wine colored lips. I sucked and teased, as I gently nibbled an involuntary shudder passed through her.

Suddenly a hand gently gripped onto my hard cock between my thighs. " if you two were so hungry you could have said something." mom purred, her hips slowly gyrating against Emily's sucking mouth. I took a second away from feasting on her nipple and looked up at her. "I'm just following your new daughters lead." I giggled.

Mom laughed, her big breasts jiggling. "So she's my new adopted daughter then, what does that make her to you son."

I looked down at Emily, her eyes turned up at me awaiting my response, busily slurping at my mother's cunt. "I guess that makes her my naughty little sister."

Emily groaned a muffled, "oh, that's sweet" and went back to eating mom's cunt. Mom was thrusting her hips faster, stroking my leaking cock anxiously.

"Oh yes, my own, uh, lusty little, Oh, Oh, family." She whimpered. I pushed her tits squeezing them together, my hungry mouth sucking and biting on one pert nipple to the next as mom's orgasm came closer pushing her further to the brink of ecstasy, her hand gripping tightly around my member.

"Oh, oh yes," she shrieked as wave after wave of pleasure came crashing through my mother's shaking body. "Oh god, oh Emily, please Emily," she moaned. My lips found hers and she eagerly accepting my tongue, wrapping and lustily grinding them together. Mom's muffled moans made me eager and hungry for her. My cock throbbed, begging to be shoved down deep inside her silky cunt, my precum oozing drip by drip onto the bed.

"oh Jesus!" my mother cried out her hips bucking her orgasm roared through her " oh, oh yes, eat mamas pussy, oh yes," she screamed, her body shaking and trembling as Emily sucked and licked the explosion of sweet girl juice that mom shot all over her face.

Emily smiled and stood up, climbing up next to mom, juice dripping from her chin and glistening down her neck, running down her pointy little titties. "oh godson." momma whimpered, her body still trembling from her climax. "Now baby, momma wants you inside her now!" she ordered, begging.

I was more than eager to oblige, hurrying to get between mom's wet thighs, lining my cock up and sliding it between her soaked and slippery pussy lips, making me good and slick with her cunt milk.

"no wait, " she said just as I was slipping into her, "I want it like this," she rolled over onto her knees, pushing her rear up into the air displaying all she had to offer. Her sexy little dark eye flinched, winking at me, causing her cunt to flex. I could see up into her like her hole was a window to her loins. I couldn't wait any longer; I placed my cockhead at the mouth of her cunt and slowly slid into her. "Oh god baby, oh yeah, that's it." Mom moaned sweetly. I could feel her insides envelope my cock, gripping and caressing me.

"Oh yes son, that's it, fuck me, fuck your mother good," she urged. I pulled from her slowly and rammed into her Quim. "Oh yes, harder son." I am nothing if not anxious to please so I did just as she requested, slamming into her, her big heavy tits swinging underneath her. She whimpered, every time I found the bottom of her sweet cave.

Mom seeped juices, naturally lubing her little back entrance, staring down into it as she squeezed my length a thought occurred to me that I never considered before. I sloshed a finger in my mouth coating and generously with saliva and gently, slowly pushing my pinky finger into her tight little starfish to the first knuckle only.

"Oh god son, no Jesus that feels so fucking good." mom screeched slamming her ass into me as I slam deep inside her. When I thought it had been long enough I push the finger into her up to the second knuckle, her sphincter tightening around in her soft rear tunnel, her insides gripping my finger as her cunt hungrily sucked at my hammering cock.

"wow, oh yes, mama." Emily Moaned. I looked up from watching my cock slide in and out of my mamas squirting cunt to find Emily laid back at the head of the bed, her fingers tangled in my mother's dark locks as she drove her tongue down into Emily's young and sweet vagina. It was the hottest fucking moment of my life, well up to then anyway. it drove me over the edge, shoving my fingers as deep as it would go inside her virgin ass, twirling it inside of her. I slammed in and out harder and harder, ramming deep, stretching her in both her holes. I felt my orgasm rushing, but mom made it first, quivering and cumming all around me her girl juice drenching me, trickling as drops ran down the front and in between my thighs, my heavy balls smacking against the swollen well-nourished cunt.

"oh god mama, I'm going to cum." I yelped.

"No! Wait." Mom said pulling away, my hard cock slipping from her well-fucked twat, my finger popping for my anus. "I want you to cum in your sister," she ordered grabbing and gently pulling me up by my dick onto the bed, bringing me to Emily's waiting, well lubricated, bald little cunny. "Yeah that's it." mom said guiding the head of my cock inside of her, pressing her hand against my bare ass, pushing me deep into her.

"Oh god yes Davey," Emily gasped as I slipped into her, wrapping her thin fragile arms and legs around me, raking her nails down my back. I could feel her tight around me, I had to be a little gentler on Emily, she was still not quite used to my size.

"yes, my babies." Mom said taking one of Emily's pink little nipples into her soft red lips. Emily's hand slipped in between my mother's thighs, shoving three fingers up inside her twat. Moms juices drenching the bed and soaking Emily's hand.