The Term Paper Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes fuck me, baby." Emily groaned, pushing her hips up, thrusting hard against me, our bodies slapping. " oh god yes." she whispered as I shoved, a gentle wave flowing through. Mom's hand slid down in between us finding Emily's hard little clit, gently rubbing it, making Emily whimper, her cunt squeezing me so tight I could barely pull out, her pussy literally had a fist-like-grip on my cock.

"oh fuck baby girl." mom bellowed, pumping her hips. The sweet sound of Emily's fingers poking in and out, mixed with the sweet sounds of Emily's moans and our own sweet sounds. Mom's hand working furiously between Emily's legs, my cock growing as my orgasm built up, sending quivering bursts of pleasure through me, glob after glob of my man goo pumping inside her trembling cunt.

"Oh my fucking god." she screamed as her orgasm mounted to the point of bursting.

" my turn again." my mom said pushing me back, almost causing me to fall off of the bed and then dove in, burying her tongue deep inside Emily's pussy as her orgasm continued to pulse through her. Gobbling and slurping at her twat, licking up the mixture of my and Emily's tasty juices.

"oh momma, oh yes momma!" Emily screamed, the muscled in her neck bulging, her whole body quivering as mom lapped at her creamy pie until she had licked and sucked every bit off my creamy seed out of Emily's cunt.

I collapsed next to Emily, nibbling at her sexy little nipples. Mom found her way up to her lips, sharing the flavor of our juices mingled with a lusty hungry kiss, the small girls' orgasm still fading.

We all three giggled, sharing no words. We just laid there, glassy-eyed basking in the afterglow of our forbidden lust. Eventually, mom and Emily drifted off softly to sleep, no doubt dreaming of our next encounter. I wanted to stay, watch them and listen to their snores until they lulled me back to sleep. to be a part of it and wake later next to them. Unfortunately, I had homework to do.

#

A couple of days later.

So here I am, for better or worse. Sitting here, waiting for my professor on a wood bench that reminds me of a church pew outside his office. The email he sent said three o'clock sharp and granted I'm a little early, but now he's late. Sometimes I wonder if teachers do things like this just to fuck with our heads.

"Davie, very sorry sir. Hope I'm not keeping you."

I blinked out of my trance and looked up to catch the professor trumping down the hall towards me. He carried a foam cup of what I'm guessing is hot coffee in one hand and a general black briefcase in the other, one of the still double doors shutting behind him with a loud mechanized thump. "No sir, not at all," I said standing up.

"Good, do you have time to talk a few minutes?" He asked sitting his case down on the floor, jiggling in his pocket for his keys.

"Yeah, I'm at your mercy professor." I chuckled.

He showed the key into the door and unlocked it pulling it open. "Okay then, after you."

The office was dark and smelled like an old library. Take a seat said nudging passed me towards one of the leather chairs in front of his desk. I sat down, noticing the huge Dr. Martin Luther King poster with the popular phrase. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste." in big white letters, except terrible had been crossed down and the word wonderful was written above it in silver. I chuckled at the attempt at reverse psychology.

The Professor slumped down in his chair, sliding the brown leather case under the desk, taking a sip from the cup and sitting it on the desk. He followed my gaze and smiled realizing what I was looking at. "You like that? Funny how something that seemingly forbids thought makes you use your mind, causing you to analyze it in context and in turn makes you consider thought in a different way."

I smiled, nodding my head "mind manipulation huh?. "

"Exactly sir." He smiled. "Now I'm sure you want to know what you're here for."

"I figured it was because of my paper."

"And you figured right." He said sitting back with his elbows on the armrest of his executive chair; the tips of his fingers pushed together and spread out.

This was it, all that work and time and truth on the chopping block. I felt like a blindfolded criminal waiting to execution, the professor holding the gun.

"Well David, I would like to begin by saying that this is the paper I knew you could write. This is everything and much more that this assignment was meant to be. Your blunt facts and conclusions are about as spot on as well Experienced psychiatrists would come up with. It was informative and a pleasure to read honestly." He said reaching for the coffee, my mind racing heart thumped with pride.

"Well thank you, sir." I stuttered

" you're welcome, I mean the fact that not only was your own mother the subject but I can't imagine how hard it was to learn the abuse and neglect she had suffered from your own father no less, I don't mean to be too forward sir but I imagine that makes it hard for holidays."

"it makes it hard to think about him at all," I said my jaw clenching.

"Yeah, especially since you're madly in love with your mother," He said, staring, h is glaring eyes locked in with mine, looking for a reaction.

"I, I have no idea what you mean." the words dripping from my tongue. A knot in my throat, my palm suddenly making damp puddles on the leather arms of the chair.

Bellowing, the professor's head flew back in laughter, I had no idea what he thought was so funny. "Sure you do," he quipped, smiling like a jackal. " I can spot a motherfucker from a mile away. It takes one to know one. Hell, I've had a relationship with my mother for a very long time, it's a lot more common in family's than you might thank Davie."

" I - it is?" I gulped wiping my palms against my jeans.

"Hell no you're a fucking pervert," he laughed. "no seriously, your mother is the one that brought you into this world, nurtured you and is probably your best friend too. I think although it's not a popular practice among society, that it isn't only primal instinct to be attracted to your mother but also from my experience more than a little beneficial."

I sighed, taking a deep breath and smiled. "what would you say about a mother and a son taking a twenty-year-old girl on as an adopted sort of daughter slash sibling and all three are involved in a relationship like this."

He was quiet a moment, imagining the situation. A grin spread across his face, his bushy eyebrows arched high. "Well, I'd say that sounds like a very happy loving family that knows how to have a lot of fucking fun."

In retrospect

As of right now Emily and I have been happily married for six years and have two happy and beautiful children. We live in the same old house except now we share mom's old room. Emily got back to school and got a job at our favorite pizza place, mom paid half her tuition and we both graduated together. Shortly after Emily became pregnant with our first child it brought us to the decision of wedding bells.

Mom was ecstatic and the absolutely best support for us and the baby, that is until she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. The disease claimed her two years ago. She refused to give up before the birth of her first grandchild and wouldn't let go till her birth of our daughter; who was my mother's namesake. She said it was the happiest moment in her life, as well was mine. Moments to hold onto forever.

My father came to be with her in her last days which I think pleased her. Emily's family and my father come for holidays and visits and though it's a pain we keep our clothes on while there here. But there is always a void since mommas been gone, a missing piece to everything. Emily and I got tattoos to remember her which threw the artist for a loop, I got "mommas boy," down my cock and Emily got "mommas girl" on her pubis. We thought she'd get a kick out of it.

Dad was proud to find out I followed his career path though I stay close to home. He makes it a habit of calling the family at least once a week.

I got rid of the fucking coffee table and my white furry bean chair has stains from baby puke and juice and God only knows what else but it's still my favorite seat in the house as well as the kids. "Like their father" Emily likes to say. I smile and look at the giant lava lamp, reminiscing about mom and wonder what she would think of how things turned out. I know she would be overjoyed and she and Emily's happiness is what has always made me happy.