The Terraces Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting to know the neighbours better.
8.4k words
4.83
5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winefiend
Winefiend
26 Followers

We had to wait a few days before putting on our "show" with Claire, and Rachel and I decided to forego all forms of sexual activity in the interim, to heighten the pleasure on the night. It wasn't easy - the thought of what was going to happen was definitely front and centre in our minds the whole time and it was making us both insanely horny. Any skin-on-skin touch, no matter how brief, sent a jolt of electricity straight to my cock, which seemed to be almost perpetually hard.

When the day finally arrived, I sat at my desk in my study and worked as usual, but my mind kept wandering and I didn't really achieve anything of note.

In the evening, Rachel and I sat and ate dinner together, trying to make small talk but clearly both a bit distracted.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her.

"Nope - just crazy horny," she replied. "It's all I can do not to stick my hand in my knickers and start rubbing myself right here and now."

"Heh, I know what you mean - I think my cock's been hard since Tuesday."

"I've noticed - and again, it was all I could do not to drop to my knees, pull it out and shove it in my mouth."

My wife says the sexiest things!

To try to take our minds off everything, we sat and watched some TV, but if you asked me what we watched I wouldn't be able to tell you.

When the appointed hour finally arrived, Rachel and I climbed the stairs and went into the study. Claire's bedroom was dark, but as we made our way towards our window, the light flicked on and we saw her enter and make her way towards us. The two women were near-identically dressed, both wearing low-cut black dresses that buttoned all the way up the front and black stockings. I, on the other hand, looked much less elegant, dressed in nothing but a pair of black boxers.

As Claire stood facing us in her bedroom, Rachel stood facing her in our study. I positioned myself behind Rachel, my hands on her hips and my hard cock pressed firmly into the crack of her ass. Then, as Claire began to undo the buttons on her dress, I began to do the same to Rachel's. Soon the two women were both standing there in matching black, lacy lingerie - balcony bras that accentuated their gorgeous breasts, high-cut silk knickers, suspenders and stockings.

After standing stock still for a few moments, Claire slowly slipped her hand into her knickers. I did the same to Rachel. When I found her slit, I was slightly taken aback by how wet she was. I crooked my finger a little and started to lightly massage her clit. Looking over Rachel's shoulder, I could see Claire's fingers moving beneath the sheer silk of her knickers.

Her other hand began to fondle her right breast and I reached around and began to do the same to Rachel's, first rubbing and squeezing it lightly, then giving her rock-hard nipple a little tweak. She sighed deeply and reached around and started to rub my cock through my boxers.

Now Claire reached behind her, unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. After some typical male fumbling, I managed to get Rachel's undone, too, and she angled her arms towards the floor to let it fall away, just as Claire was doing the same. "Oh my god, her breasts are amazing," Rachel whispered.

"So are yours, babe," I replied, giving them both a bit of a squeeze and nibbling on her earlobe, something she finds particularly erotic.

"Oh, that feels so nice," Rachel said. "My pussy's so wet it feels like I'm going to leave a puddle on the carpet."

She wasn't kidding. I could feel the slightly sticky juices flowing from her pussy coating my fingers as I started to rub it again. She moaned and slid her hand into my boxers, grasping my cock and starting to lightly tug on it.

Across the road, Claire pulled her hand from her knickers, slowly slid them down her stockinged legs and stepped out of them. Rachel's were soon on the floor as well.

"Wow, I just love the colour of her pubes," Rachel whispered.

Claire sat down on the bed, reached over and picked up the dildo I'd seen her use in her last video. As she brought it to her lips, Rachel squatted down in front of me and pulled my boxers down, causing my rigid cock to spring out and nearly poke her in the eye. "Mmmm, my mouth's watering," Rachel said, looking up at me with a particularly sultry look on her face.

I turned sideways and Rachel shuffled around with me so that Claire could see what we were doing. I watched her tongue flick out and lightly lick the underside of the rubber cock as Rachel began to do the same to my throbbing flesh-and-blood version. Then, as I felt Rachel's warm mouth engulf my glans and start to slide down my shaft, I watched the dildo disappear between Claire's lips.

I let out a groan. "Fuck babe, that feels so fucking good."

Rachel began to go to work on me, her head bobbing back and forth, working my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. At the same time, her fingers were busy rubbing away at her snatch. Looking out across the road, I could see Claire sucking on her dildo, her legs spread wide apart, her fingers furiously frigging away at her own pussy.

I could feel my orgasm approaching so I reached down and touched Rachel's shoulder. "That's starting to feel a little bit too good. I reckon it's your turn now."

Rachel released my cock from her mouth and stood up. She kissed me deeply, giving my cock a bit of a tug as she did so, and then sat in my office chair and spread her legs. I knelt in front of her, took in a lungful of her delicious perfume and began to gently kiss her inner thighs. "There's no time for that," she growled. "Lick my fucking cunt."

"My pleasure," I thought, sticking out my tongue and running it up the length of her slit. As soon as it hit her clit, she gave a deep groan and I felt her hands on the back of my head, pulling me in hard against her pussy. I started to suck lightly on her clit and she groaned louder. "Oh fuck, that's it, suck my fucking clit." Looking up, I could see her hands grabbing her tits and, glancing sideways, I could see Claire playing with hers with one hand, while her other was rubbing her pussy.

Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before Rachel started to come. As I pressed down on her clit with my tongue, she let out an even louder groan, pulled my head against her and moved her hips, grinding her crotch against my face. I could feel her shuddering and convulsing, and she was making little squeaking noises.

When her orgasm has passed, Rachel let out a long sigh. "Wow," was all she could say.

Knowing how sensitive her clit gets when she comes, I pulled back a little and gave her some light kisses on her outer lips and inner thighs. I also took a moment to look over at Claire, who appeared to be close to coming, too. And sure enough, as I watched, I saw her tense up, her eyes tight shut, her mouth open and her fingers digging into a tit.

"Okay, I need to feel your cock in my cunt now. Get up here and fuck me." Rachel got up and stood behind the chair, facing the window and leaning forward slightly, her hands gripping the back of the chair. I moved behind her and slowly eased my cock into her dripping pussy.

As I began to slide in and out of her, Rachel's tits started to sway back and forth, and her breathing began to become more ragged. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned. "Your cock feels amazing. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

She took one of her hands off the chair and began to rub her clit. Across the road, Claire had got up off the bed and was leaning forward too, her legs spread apart, one hand supporting her on the edge of the window, the other sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy from behind. Her tits swayed back and forth with each stroke and her eyes were locked on us.

We kept this up for a few minutes, the only sound our ragged breathing and intermittent moans and groans, and the rhythmic slapping of my hips against Rachel's ass. Her moans began to rise in volume, her breathing became more erratic and she started to make little "Oh" sounds and suddenly her body tensed and she groaned loudly. "Oh, fuck, I'm coming. Fffffffuuuuuuuuuck." Her whole body was shaking.

When the shuddering had subsided, I pulled my cock out of her pussy. Around the base was a thick white ring where her juices had accumulated. She turned and crouched down so that she was perpendicular to the window and put her hands under her breasts, pushing them together and up. "Come over here and come on my tits."

I moved across and stood over Rachel, wrapped my hand around my cock and started to stroke it, using her pussy juice as a lubricant. It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm rising as I alternated between looking down at Rachel's beautiful tits and across the road at Claire furiously masturbating, slamming the dildo into her pussy. As I let out a loud groan, I saw Claire begin to shudder and semen started to shoot out onto Rachel's tits. My orgasm was so powerful that a jet flew past her tits and landed on her cheek.

And then it was all over. Claire put down the dildo and clapped her hands, a big grin on her face. Then she blew us both a kiss and closed the curtains.

----

About a week later, we were on our way back from walking the dog when we met Claire on the street. She smiled broadly and greeted us both with a light hug and a peck on the cheek. We chatted about this and that for a while and then she invited us over for dinner on the weekend. We didn't have any plans so readily accepted the invitation.

Once we got inside our house, Rachel made us both a mug of tea and we sat down on the couch. She took a sip of hers and then looked at me. "Okay, so I'm guessing that our visit to Claire's is going to be about more than just dinner, so I think we need to set a few ground rules," she said. "Well, actually there's just one - you can look but not touch, okay?"

"Okay."

Like Rachel, I had figured that there was going to be more than just food on the menu and my cock had been rigid since we had received the invitation. I could scarcely believe that in a few days' time I was almost certainly going to get to see Claire's incredible tits in the actual wobbling flesh - and possibly that pretty pussy as well. Yes, I had agreed not to touch them, but that was a very small price to pay.

At about 7pm on the Saturday night, we walked across the road to Claire's place and knocked on the door. Rachel was wearing a white silk blouse and a floral skirt. She was bra-less under the blouse and had left the top few buttons open, so there was plenty of cleavage on display and her nipples were hard as rocks, poking out against the delicate material and jiggling about erotically as she moved.

Claire opened the door and greeted us with a big smile. Perhaps unsurprisingly, she had upped the ante attire-wise. She too was clearly bra-less under a slinky short-sleeved blouse, black in her case. And she, too, had left some buttons undone, which, combined with the blouse's scoop neck, left little to the imagination. In fact, as she leaned over to double-kiss both of us on the cheek I got a glimpse of the top of an areola peeking out.

Her black skirt was pretty short and had small slits at the side, exposing the lace at the top of her thigh-high stockings. It was also pretty tight - after accepting the bottles of Burgundy I'd brought over for the meal (a Meursault 1er cru and a village Morey St Denis) she turned and went back inside and it was pretty clear that she wasn't wearing knickers.

Not wanting to be outdone, Rachel undid another button on her blouse as we entered the house. But then, with the door shut safely behind us and a glass of some pretty classy Champagne in our hands, Claire upped the ante again.

"Is it okay if I...?" she asked, her fingers poised over the buttons on her blouse. I looked at Rachel, who was smiling and nodding at Claire. "Of course," she said.

Claire smiled and began to undo the buttons. When she was done, she left the blouse on, but now it hid her breasts only partially and sporadically, providing regular tantalising glimpses of cleavage, sideboob and even the occasional nipple as we all stood in the kitchen, nibbling canapes, sipping Champagne and making conversation.

"You have such beautiful skin," Rachel said, reaching out and lightly stroking Claire's upper arm.

"Oh, thank you. I really have to work at it. As you may have noticed, I like to wear low-cut tops," Claire replied, pointedly looking in my direction and smiling, "so before I leave the house, I slather my arms and chest in a moisturiser with sunblock in it."

Pretty soon, our dinner was ready and we all sat down around Claire's little dining table. The food was exquisite ­- a delicious sea bass starter followed by some melt-in the-mouth duck confit - and my wine matched nicely. Claire proved to be a lively, well-informed conversationalist and we covered a lot of ground, from universal basic income and the plight of the Aral Sea to sustainable drainage systems and her recent holiday to Spain.

As we started on dessert - a perfectly made tarte tatin, partnered with a delicious dessert wine from the Loire - Claire filled us in on how she ended up in the street. "I had been in a relationship with this guy for quite a while," she began. "We mostly got on well with each other, living together in a flat in London, but when the pandemic hit and we went into the first lockdown, the cracks started to show... and then to widen. We started off bickering a bit - about stupid stuff to do with chores and what TV show we were going to watch - but it slowly started to escalate into full-blown rows. And where our sex life had been pretty good before - nothing special, but good enough - the tension between us started to send that south as well.

"I wasn't all that happy in my job either - the office had some pretty toxic people in it," she continued. "So when the relationship started to fall apart, I figured that it might be time for a bit of a life change. The company I was working for has an office not far from here, so I applied for a transfer and when the lockdowns finally ended and you could start viewing houses again, I came down, found this place pretty quickly and here we are."

After we'd finished eating, Claire and I cleared up the plates, and then we all took what was left of the wine into the front room. Rachel and I sat on the sofa and Claire sat down in an armchair (I was amused to note that she had clearly thought ahead and draped fleece blankets over the furniture).

Well, I say "sat", but that does Claire a great disservice. What she actually did was something akin to curling into the chair like a cat. She then stretched her neck, slowly tilting her head right back and lightly rubbing her throat with her left hand. Her hand slowly descended until it was cupping her right breast, rolling the nipple between finger and thumb. Her eyes were closed, her head still tilted back; she looked so feline, so contented, so ridiculously sexy. Slowly, she uncurled, brought her head back down, her eyes open, looking at Rachel, her hands now together, resting on her thigh.

"Rachel, I hope you don't mind me asking, and I've been struggling with a way of asking this delicately, but I'm really curious so I'm just going to ask. What's the deal with your exhibitionism?" Claire asked.

Rachel took a mouthful of wine, swallowed and started to speak. "Well, to be honest, I've never really explored it. I just had this one experience when I was at uni." She then recounted the story that she had told me about fucking her boyfriend in front of his mate. While she spoke, Claire occasionally brought a hand up to lightly rub one of her breasts.

"Wow, that's an awesome story," Claire said when Rachel had finished. "I guess I've gone a little further down that road than you." She paused. "I hope this won't make me seem like too much of a weirdo..."

She took a sip of wine, swallowed, took a deep breath. "It started when I was at uni, too. I was sharing a flat with a couple of friends. My room faced onto the street and I wasn't very good at keeping my curtains shut - I just liked having natural light in my room during the day and was too lazy to shut them at night. I seemed to be horny all the time in those days." She snorted out a laugh. "Well, I don't think anything's really changed there.

"Anyway, I had a day every week when I didn't have any lectures, so I would often sleep in. When I woke up, I would lie there for a while and then just kick all the covers off and masturbate on my bed. One day, after I'd finished, I noticed my binoculars sitting on my desk - I was into birdwatching back then.

"Seeing them there, this idea popped into my head - why not use them to have a look at the flats on the other side of the road. It was quite a wide road and the flats were set back, not like here, so you couldn't really see much through the windows with the naked eye. I grabbed the binocs and started to scan the windows.

"I wasn't really expecting, or even hoping, to catch anyone up to anything - not at that time of the day - but as I was looking from window to window... Oh my god - I found myself looking right at a guy looking right back at me through a pair of binocs! We just held our gaze for a few moments and then I watched him casually lower the binoculars, put them on a table and walk off into another room. Something about the way he did it made me feel like he did it a lot. It was pretty obvious that he'd been watching me masturbate on a regular basis.

"At first, I was mortified - some creepy perv had been invading my privacy - but then I could feel my pussy starting to get wet and my nipples starting to get hard. For some reason I couldn't put my finger on, so to speak, it really turned me on knowing that he had been watching me play with myself - so much so that I jumped straight back into bed and frigged myself to another orgasm. And I'm not gonna lie - it was a big one!"

As Claire talked, she continued to absently play with her tits. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Rachel had undone the rest of the buttons on her blouse and was doing the same. More importantly, she reached out and began to rub my cock, which I suspect had been hard since before we even left our place, through my trousers, occasionally giving it a squeeze or running her fingernails lightly along its length.

Claire continued. "I started going out with a guy from uni not long after that and I always made sure to leave the curtains open and the lights on when we had sex. He was obsessed with my tits and one night, when we were catching the train home, I let him open my shirt and play with them. We were sat in the corner of the carriage and there weren't many other people in there with us. Most of them were facing the other way or had their noses stuck in their newspapers, but at one point I looked up and there, in the reflection in the glass of the luggage rack, I could see this guy looking right at me. It was pretty obvious he knew exactly what we were doing, but just to make sure, I opened my shirt a little wider and pushed my tits up with my hands so he got a proper view.

"By the time we got to our stop, I was so fucking turned on. I couldn't even wait until we got back to my place. I convinced my boyfriend to fuck me in the park on the way home - not that he needed much convincing. So we're going at it when this older guy walks past with his dog. We weren't doing a very good job of hiding what we were up to and sure enough, the guy stopped right near us. There was just enough light from a streetlamp for me to see him pull his cock out and start stroking it. I came so hard right there and then.

"So, ever since then, I've been finding little ways to inject a bit of exhibitionism into my life - wearing low-cut tops without a bra underneath; going out in short skirts without knickers on; letting guys I'm seeing feel me up in public places; masturbating with the lights on and the curtains open. I even spent some time working as a camgirl. The money was good and at first it was a real rush getting myself off on camera, knowing that there were loads of horny guys getting themselves off watching me, but after a while, man, just that constant horrible misogyny, you know, it just totally ground me down and I stopped."

Winefiend
Winefiend
26 Followers