The Terraces Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my Pete, it's even more beautiful than I imagined. Do you mind if I...?" She began to slowly lift up her skirt, spreading her legs at the same time.

I shook my head and smiled, my eyes now firmly glued to her crotch. "Please do."

As her knicker-less, neatly trimmed pussy came into view, I started to lightly stroke my cock. Maria, her hungry eyes still locked on my crotch, placed a hand back on one of her tits and began to roll the hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger, while her other hand began to rub her pussy, a few fingers making tight little circles over her clit. Although she started slowly, she sped up quickly and in no time at all, she was breathing heavily and starting to groan a little.

I grasped my cock properly and had just started to move my fist up and down the shaft when Maria suddenly cried out and tensed up as she started to come. She shuddered and groaned as her body was wracked by a powerful orgasm, her eyes wide and still locked on my cock.

As her breathing returned to normal, she tore her eyes away from my cock and looked up at my face, smiling ruefully. "As you can see, I have rather a lot of pent-up sexual tension," she said.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"Oh no, no, no," she said quickly. "Um, well, not if you don't mind continuing, of course."

"Oh no, I don't mind at all," I said, smiling. "But maybe you could take off your T-shirt."

She smiled and grabbed the hem of her top, then pulled it over her head, exposing her large, pendulous breasts. She looked at me and smiled ruefully again. "I hope they're not too saggy - breast feeding hasn't really done them any favours." They were definitely on the large side and yeah, they had a bit of sag and I could just make out some stretch marks, but they still had plenty of definition and a lovely shape. She also had quite large areolas, much larger than either Rachel's or Claire's, which for some reason seemed to make my mouth water. And right in the middle, were a pair of lovely, noticeably engorged nipples.

"Maria, they're beautiful," I said as I re-started stroking my cock.

Her eyes dropped down to my crotch again. "Thank you," she said, quietly. "So's your cock. Really beautiful." The register of her voice had dropped down as she said this, giving it a husky, sexy edge.

I quickly took off my T-shirt, too, and then brought my hand up to my mouth, spat some saliva on it and began to spread it around the head and shaft of my cock. Maria's hands had gone back to their customary positions - one clutching one of her boobs, the other rubbing her pussy.

She was moving at a slightly more languid pace this time, but after a while, I could see her start to speed things up. Her hips began to move and her breath began to catch in her throat. Every so often, she dipped two fingers into her vagina, which was visibly leaking milky pussy juice, then moved them back up to rub either side of her clit, before going back to rubbing it in tight circles.

"Oh god, I'm going to come."

Hearing this, I started to speed up. I, too, could feel an impending orgasm and I hoped to time it with Maria's.

I didn't have long to wait. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." Maria jammed her thighs together, trapping her hand tightly against her pussy as her body was wracked by twitchy shudders. The sights and sounds of her intense orgasm sent me over the edge too and thick ropes of cum flew up onto my chest and abdomen.

Maria, still gloriously topless, grabbed a box of tissues and brought them over to me, her big tits swaying from side to side as she moved. I pulled a couple from the box and scooped up the cum as Maria began to put her T-shirt back on. All the while, she was watching me - well, watching my cock as it slowly started to deflate.

When I, too, was dressed, Maria escorted me to the front door. "Thank you so much for that Pete, you can't imagine how great that was," she said as she opened the door for me.

"My pleasure," I replied. "Perhaps we could do it again sometime."

"I would love to, but I think I need to wait a little while and assess how I really feel about doing this. I still love Neil and I want to fix things between us. I suspect that I'm going to feel at least some guilt about doing this, and I need to balance that against my, well, needs - and that includes my happiness."

"I understand. Just let me know."

To be continued...