The Tessera Method Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, and nodded. "Me too," he admitted, as he put one hand on Hannah's naked back and rested the other on her exposed ass-cheeks, and pulled her in for another kiss.

The first kiss had been like a lightning bolt through Hannah's body, but this one went right through her even harder, leaving her tingling everywhere he touched. This was what she had really been fantasizing about. Being naked for him, his hands on her bare skin, his taste on her tongue, her crotch rubbing against his hard cock. She let out a low moan into his mouth.

Dr. Rosenberg answered it with a soft growl of his own, sending a shiver through Hannah's body, and seized her by the hips, gently but insistently spinning her around. She lifted a leg to assist him and turned, now sitting on his lap with her back to him and her thonged ass perched on his crotch, feeling his clothed cock nestled between her cheeks. He seized her by the backs of her thighs and lifted her legs up so that each of her heels was resting on his office chair, her knees in the air and her pussy angled upward, easy for him to access, and he wasted no time doing so, pulling her soaked thong to the side, baring her to the coolness of his air-conditioned office.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back into him, feeling him kissing and nibbling at her ears and neck as his hands snaked around her to caress at her front, rubbing up and down her torso, her thighs, closer and closer to where she needed him most, until finally he squeezed one of her perky little boobs in one hand and gently caressed her clit with the other one. She moaned aloud. "Oh, yes, Doctor..."

Asher. His name was Asher, right? She'd never called him by his first name. Should she be doing so now? Suddenly he entered her with one finger, and she threw back one arm to grab at the back of his head, clinging to him, as she gasped and moaned even louder than before, and for some reason the question of what name to call him by evaporated from her mind. "Fuck! Fuck me, Doctor!"

Dr. Rosenberg was in no hurry, though. He fingerfucked her slowly, deliberately, stroking at her from the inside as she whined and clung to him, unable to do anything else in her extremely vulnerable position. She felt his finger caress her G-spot, and begged him for more as she humped the air desperately to get him to speed up, but instead he withdrew for a second only to return with two fingers thrusting into her even more slowly than before.

"Please, Doctor," she whimpered, "please fuck me faster, please, I want it so bad..." His lips clamped down at her earlobe and he thrust his fingers into her more deeply than ever, getting a loud groan out of her, but then he pulled out again and she was left humping empty air.

"Open up," he whispered into her ear. She opened her eyes to find his two wet fingers waiting in front of her face. They rubbed at her lips, spreading a bit of her own juices onto them. She giggled and opened her mouth like a good girl, and he plunged them inside.

She licked and sucked at his fingers like she would a cock, tasting herself deeply. She was becoming more and more familiar with her own flavor all the time now, it seemed. She liked it. She liked being made to taste herself, on a man's cock or his fingers or her own panties, like Tyler had done. It made her feel safe, in a weird way. More to the point, it made her feel owned, like her old-fashioned master was going to take care of her and make everything okay. Wasn't it weird how the most depraved, degrading sex acts were also the most romantic? For some reason, Tyler and his weird buzzing music popped into her head. She wasn't sure why, but before she could get to the bottom of it Dr. Rosenberg decided his fingers had been adequately cleaned and returned them to her pussy to gather more juices, driving another sharp gasp and moan from her body and bringing her mind sharply back to the present.

After another two or three rounds of gathering juices from Hannah's pussy and cleaning them off in her mouth, it became apparent that Dr. Rosenberg had no intention of ever going fast enough to make Hannah cum. This was to tease her, to dominate her, to make her horny, to make her desperate, and it had quite ably accomplished that task by now, and she was pretty sure she knew how to signal that. "Please, Doctor," she said again for maybe the twentieth time, but this time instead of begging him to speed up she tried a different tactic. "Please let me suck your cock."

These must have been the magic words, because in a flash Hannah found herself deposited on her knees on the floor, and the two of them worked together to unbuckle Dr. Rosenberg's belt and unfasten his pants, until his big white cock popped out in all its glory.

Hannah giggled to herself as she took him in her hands and kissed up and down his length. Dr. Rosenberg had a big cock! She couldn't believe her luck. He was perfect, and she was in love with him, and she would have been pleased beyond measure to see and feel and taste his cock even if it were average-sized, or even if it were small. Instead, she estimated it to be just a bit bigger than her dildo Charlie, which would place it at eight, maybe eight and a half inches. Not the size of the eleven-inch monster Tyler had pummeled her with on Friday, but to be frank the prospect of facing that thing every night was a little daunting. This one was ideal. It was perfect. Her perfect man had the perfect cock. She opened her mouth and welcomed it inside.

Dr. Rosenberg let out a deep sigh and a soft, sexy, whispered "yeahhhhh" as she began to sink her head down his length, one hand stroking ahead of herself as she went, and she could feel even yet more of her juices soaking her panties as she saw the blissful, pleasured look on his face. She was pleasing her professor! In real life! The pure fantasy of the moment, and the genuine love she felt for him, spurred her on, and she filled her mouth with him again and again, sucking hard and working her tongue as she went. His hands clutched at her shoulders, which was polite, but not what she wanted. She nudged them upwards with her shoulders and hands until he got the message and began running them through her hair, clutching at her and urging her gently downward onto him.

Now, kneeling before her sexy professor in only a tiny thong and feeling his hands on her head possessively as she pleasured him with her mouth, she finally allowed herself to feel an immense sense of relief. This was all she'd wanted, all she'd dreamed of. Everything was as it should be. The feeling was quite familiar - it gave her almost a sense of deja vu.

As she swallowed at the head of his cock, hearing his ecstatic moans as she worked him into her throat, she finally remembered. Her dream. The night before. She'd done this very same thing. She had literally dreamed of this moment. Only now he was really here, in full color, and she wasn't in bondage this time, but the smell and taste of him was just right, clean but so definitively masculine. Perfect. She worked her free hand into her thong and played with her clit idly.

She could have stayed like this all day, Dr. Rosenberg's dick in her throat and her fingers teasing herself gently, but he stopped her, a hand on her forehead, pushing her back. "Stop... I need you right now, Hannah." She swallowed her mouthful of spit and precum, and gazed up into his eyes as he lifted her up to her feet, then kept going, gathering her into his arms.

She giggled as he stood up, carrying her like a princess, and shuffled about three feet across his office with his pants around his thighs before depositing her on a couch against one wall. She lay on her back, legs spread, one ankle up over the back of the couch and the other dangling off of its front, and reached out for him. "Fuck me, Doctor," she pleaded, and he settled down onto the couch between her legs, and pulled her thong all the way off to leave her naked and wide open for him.

Together they lined his big hard cock up with her wet, hairless slit, and he pushed himself forward, and she gasped and held her breath and clutched at his shoulders as he slowly, gently forced himself inside of her, and then he was fucking her. Her professor, Dr. Rosenberg, was fucking her. It was happening.

He held her down by her wrists, pinning her to the couch, and sank down into her. She moaned incoherently, and wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him into her more deeply, and finally he was all the way inside. She buzzed with ecstasy as his cock filled her completely. "Ohhh, fuck me, Professor..."

He obliged, pulling back only to thrust into her again and again. "Mmmmmf!" She bit her lip, eyes narrowed to slits, torn between the urge to close her eyes with the intensity of the sensations rolling over her and the need to look Dr. Rosenberg in the eye as he took her. "Yes! Please! Faster, please, Doctor!"

"Hnnng. Fuck. Fuck, Hannah, you feel so good..." Dr. Rosenberg's eyes were closed in pleasure and concentration as he obliged her and started to pick up his pace, fucking her faster and faster, his crotch slapping against her clit with every downstroke. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, to cling to him desperately, but he would not let up on her wrists, so she had to content herself with her legs around his waist.

"Oh! Fuck! Ohmigod! Doctor! Fuck me!" He was really hammering at her now, the fabric of his scholarly suit scratching against her bare naked skin as he plowed into her again and again, and she could feel something building in her, but she couldn't indulge herself in it, not yet. She wanted to be a good girl for him. "Please, Doctor! Please can I cum?"

He nodded. "Cum for me baby, I'm almost there..." He fucked her, hard and fast. She felt him hammering against her in all the right spots. He was pinning her arms, and he wanted her to cum for him, and he was almost cumming himself from fucking her pussy, and that was enough for her. She let out a strangled cry and she came all over her professor's big cock. Her head thrashed around, her hair covering her own face, her torso spasming, as her body was rocked with orgasm and Dr. Rosenberg's pulsing cock fucked her relentlessly through it.

Then, for the second time this weekend, she found herself suddenly empty as a cock was pulled from her cunt and aimed at her face. She opened wide like a good girl, and Dr. Rosenberg pushed himself forward, climbing up her body to straddle her chest and fuck her mouth. They were still in his office, after all; it wouldn't do to send her back to her dorm covered in her professor's spunk. She shuddered with an orgasmic aftershock at this thought, just in time for Dr. Rosenberg to flood her mouth with his cum.

Dr. Rosenberg was of course a perfect gentleman, and resisted the temptation to bury his cock all the way in her throat, instead holding himself back and cumming directly onto the tip of her tongue. Such chivalry! She of course never got a good look at this load, as it was blasted straight from his cock into her waiting mouth, but it had to have been pretty huge considering how many times she found herself forced to swallow to keep it from bursting out the sides of her lips, and a little of it did anyway despite her best efforts.

Finally, he was done, and he pulled himself out of her mouth, gasping for breath. She showed him her last mouthful of jizz, as a good girl would, then swallowed it all, finally opening her mouth once more to show it empty, a proud smile on her face. She had totally pleased him, and it had felt amazing.

He smiled back at her, pulling her into a seated position on the couch, and she snuggled into him, her naked, sweaty form nestled into his still-mostly-clothed body, his arm around her and her head leaned against his torso. She giggled a bit as she cleared her hair out of her face. It was probably a mess, and so was her makeup, but at least she didn't have cum all over her face this time. Well. There was a little right around the corner of her mouth. She dabbed at it and licked her fingers. Delicious.

"Holy shit," Dr. Rosenberg was saying. "I can't believe we just did that. That was incredible. You're incredible, Hannah. Was it good for you too?"

"Mm-hm!" Hannah nodded into Dr. Rosenberg's chest. It had been good. Hell, it had been great. Only... she needed more.

Dr. Rosenberg had been both gentle and authoritative; he had been both considerate and aggressive. She'd liked how he'd held her down, how he'd cum in her mouth, how he'd fed her her own juices. How tiny and naked and helpless and owned she had felt; how big and clothed and powerful and authoritative he had been for her. She'd especially liked how he'd fucked her to orgasm with his big cock.

But something she was coming to realize about herself is that she was an old-fashioned girl. She needed her man to subscribe to the old ways - frankly, to do all the stuff Tyler had told her he was into before he turned out to be full of shit. Like tying her up, chivalrously, so she couldn't move even if she wanted to, and teasing her and making her beg while she was in bondage before finally covering her face with his cum, to really keep her present and in the moment during sex. Or helping her explore some of her less-intimately-known erogenous zones, like her throat and asshole, to keep her in tune with her own body. Or introducing household discipline to keep her grounded and focused on what really mattered in her life, or including her girlfriends in their sex life to deepen her female friendships, or encouraging her to stay in shape and dress sexy so she maintained her sense of self as a sexual being well into and through adulthood, or taking control of her orgasms to help her reach true acceptance and serenity, and generally just helping her feel owned and cared for and possessed and safe. There was so much that she needed her man to help guide her through, which she couldn't trust an immature boy her own age to handle on his own. That was why she needed an older, more experienced, more old-fashioned man in her life.

And she didn't blame him for not jumping immediately into all of this fun, old-style, kinky shit the first time they fucked. Most modern girls probably wouldn't react well if he did any more than hint at it, like he had by pinning her wrists and feeding her her own pussy. But she needed to make him cast aside the inhibitions, and show her what he was really made of.

She smiled a bit as some more advice from Mackenzie popped unbidden into her head. What was it Mack had said before her date? What I'm shooting for is to get Dr. Abramson so horny and frustrated by the time we're home that he just strips me down and ties me up and takes all that tension right out on my holes. I want him so worked up that he's mad.

Well, she hadn't had to use her secret weapon to seduce him, but maybe it was time to break it out now. "Hey, let me show you something," she giggled, reaching out to snatch her purse off the floor where it sat near the chair she'd been sitting in before they'd gotten started.

Dr. Rosenberg raised an eyebrow. "Can it wait a minute? I'm still recovering."

She opened her music app and found the file, right where she had left it. "It'll only take a second." She mashed PLAY and the familiar whine filled the room.

Dr. Rosenberg drew back a bit, blinking with confusion. "What? What's this? What are you doing?"

Hannah giggled again as the Prime Tone rattled in through her ears, buzzed around her head, and began radiating its warmth down her body. "Just listen for a second. Trust me. You'll love this."

Dr. Rosenberg rubbed his forehead. "What... what is that? Turn it off."

Hannah lay back down on the couch, spreading herself open for him again, running her hands up and down her body. This sound was like a drug. "Do you feel it yet?" she purred, eyes lidded.

Dr. Rosenberg watched her, eyes wide. He licked his lips involuntarily. His dick, which had shrunk back down inside of his boxers with its refractory period, was swelling up again. "Hannah..."

She nodded, one hand inevitably creeping down between her legs as the other found her boobs. "Yeahhhh, you feel it now, don't you daddy? I need you to hold back as long as you can, then let it all out on me, okay?"

Dr. Rosenberg's jaw dropped as his dick rose, poking itself back out through the slit in his boxers once more as it approached full erection. Hannah smiled and worked two fingers inside her well-used pussy. "That's it, daddy, get all nice and hard for me again so you can put me in my place." She sucked in a deep breath through her nose, biting her lip and staring at his revitalized cock."Is that for me? Are you gonna give it to me good and hard, daddy?"

He smiled. "'Daddy'? What happened to 'Doctor'?"

Suddenly he grabbed her by the waist, flipping her over onto her hands and knees, and shoved her forward so that she was bent over the arm of the couch, her upper body hanging out into empty space with nothing to hold onto, kept from tumbling over it only by his iron grip on her hips. "I think you need a little lesson in respect," Dr. Rosenberg said from behind her, and she felt his now fully-hard cock against her pussy once more. An instant later, he was thrusting back inside her.

This time, he wasn't gentle. He hammered away at her, hard and fast, his hips smacking audibly against her ass, as she flailed wildly in midair, his hand in her hair keeping her upright with painful tugs and his big cock inexorably pounding the wind out of her. She groaned, screamed, pleaded, wailed, completely unable to control her voice as the portion of her hair he hadn't managed to seize in his fist flew in her face, tangling in her mouth and blocking her vision. Once, twice, three times, four times in a row she felt his hand crack against her ass between thrusts, on alternating cheeks. She was cumming, already; the Prime Tone and his rough treatment of her had her to and over the edge in record time, but she wasn't quite sure when it had even started due to the sheer sensory overload she was experiencing.

She was begging now. "Please, Doctor!" she moaned in a ragged, uneven tone. "Please!" What was she begging for? She had no idea.

Dr. Rosenberg seemed to infer something from it, though. He hauled her backward a bit, to allow her to brace her hands against the arm of the couch rather than dangling helplessly off of it. He began fucking her again, more slowly but just as hard, each of his hands gripping an ass-cheek. "Is this what you wanted, Hannah?" he growled.

"Yes, Doctor!" She had pretty definitively gotten what she'd been after; there was no disputing that.

"You didn't want romance. You didn't want missionary. You wanted me to own your bratty little teenage cocktease ass as hard as I could." He raised one hand and brought it back down on Hannah's ass, hard. She yelped, but the pain was forgotten as quickly as his next thrust.

His left hand shifted a bit, almost imperceptibly, and she felt something that made her jump. Dr. Rosenberg's thumb had just grazed her wide-open, vulnerable asshole.

"Ooh," the older man chuckled, "you certainly noticed that." He had only touched Hannah's butthole briefly, as a test, but now he returned it to its place with a purpose, rubbing around the rim of her tight pucker in slow circles as he continued to fuck her pussy. "Does that feel good, slut?"

"Yesdoctoryesitfeelsgoodpleasedon'tstopAHH!" Hannah yelped and fell forward onto the arm of the couch as her arms were grabbed up from beneath her and pinned against her back with one of Dr. Rosenberg's hands as the other continued its exploration of Hannah's virgin rear passage. He pushed softly with his thumb in time with the hard thrusts he was still delivering to her pussy - not hard enough to penetrate her, but enough to remind her he was there.