The Tessera Method Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you played around with this hole before, little slut?" He was enjoying this now, pinning her effortlessly as he toyed nonchalantly with her asshole.

Hannah shook her head, her hair sticking to her face again. "No, Doctor! It's all yours! Unh! Fuck! Please do whatever you want with it!" She would have begged a little more, but was suddenly cut off by Dr. Rosenberg shoving the thumb that had just been touching her butthole into her mouth. Instinctively, she closed her lips around it and sucked like she was nursing at the breast.

"How kind of you! I think I fucking will!" He withdrew his now-lubricated thumb, and unceremoniously shoved it inside Hannah's asshole up to the first knuckle. Hannah's eyes bugged out, and she clenched tightly around Dr. Rosenberg's thumb and cock as she came like a firecracker. "Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Yes yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyes DOCTOR! FUCK!"

He shoved her face directly into the couch cushion to silence her screams as she struggled in vain against the single hand pinning her arms, his rhythm beginning to falter with the approach of his own impending orgasm. "Oh my god, you fucking hot little bitch, I'm gonna... fuck! Take it!" He pulled out of Hannah's pussy and ass, released her arms, and grabbed her by the hair. Hannah rolled to her back, and her hands immediately shot to her pussy and asshole, rubbing them furiously to prolong her orgasm as she closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, instinctively preparing for what she knew was coming next.

Sure enough, Dr. Rosenberg's cum shot out to cover Hannah's face and tongue, shot after shot of warm jizz splashing against her as she enjoyed the dying throes of her biggest orgasm yet.

Before she could so much as open her eyes, though, Dr. Rosenberg was surging forward to fuck her mouth, pinning her against the backrest of the couch. Her eyes shot open, stinging a bit from a few stray droplets of cum that had managed to slip past her lashes, but all she could see was Dr. Rosenberg's crotch thrusting toward her again and again as her mouth was deeply violated.

It was the Prime Tone, of course. Dr. Rosenberg had been reduced to a savage beast, rutting mindlessly away at her rather than allowing his cock to go soft. Her hands were free now - she could, of course, grab her phone and silence it, and put an end to this.

But, she decided as her eyes slipped closed, that could wait a few minutes. Her hands once again found their way to her pussy, and she rubbed herself in time with his thrusts. One of her fingers, as though with a mind of its own, even found its way to her asshole, still tingling with the memory of Dr. Rosenberg's earlier intrusion. Yes, she could stand to just enjoy this for a little while.

-----

An unknowable amount of time later, Hannah and her new older boyfriend snuggled on the couch, his clothes and her hair and makeup hopelessly askew. "Dear God," he laughed, "I made a mess of you. Are you sure you're okay?"

She nodded, nuzzling her disaster of a face against him. She was coated in his cum, her sweat and drool, and a complete mockery of the elaborate makeup job she and Mackenzie had worked so hard on earlier today. But, if there was any better way to ruin your makeup, she couldn't think of one. "I'm positive. That was exactly what I needed. You were amazing, Doctor."

He chuckled a bit at this. "Yeah, I... I think we're on a first-name basis now, Hannah. Call me Ash, please."

She giggled. "Sure. Sometimes." She'd definitely still be calling him Dr. Rosenberg in bed, of course. What was the point of bagging yourself a hot professor boyfriend if you couldn't call him Doctor in bed? "You were amazing... Ash." She didn't mind the sound of his first name either, she supposed.

He smiled deeply at her. "You were too, Hannah. We're taking a big risk, but I'm glad we're doing this. It feels right."

She nodded, breathing him in deeply. They sat in silence, enjoying each other's company.

Eventually she spoke. "Hey, Ash?" He nodded. "Can you tell me something secret about you, that you'd never tell anyone else in class?"

He laughed. "We just got together and you're already after my secrets? What is this about, Hannah?"

She stuck out her tongue, inadvertently getting an accidental but not unwelcome taste of him on her lips as she did so. "You jizzed right in my mouth like five times. I think I've earned a secret."

Ash grinned. "I guess you have. How about this? I'm in a blues cover band."

Her eyes bugged out. "WHAT? Ohmigod, that's adorable!"

He gave a mock pout. "It's cool, not adorable. I play lead guitar."

She smiled. "Of course! It's very cool. You'll have to let me hear you play sometime soon."

Ash nodded. "We're playing a set at Captain Seaweed's on Thursday. You're totally invited. Just... don't tell anyone in class. It'd ruin my poetry-teacher mystique. Okay, your turn. Tell me a secret about you."

She smiled wryly. Only one came to mind. "Okay, I, um. I've never touched my butt before, but I really liked when you did it earlier and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

His smile grew even bigger. "Reeeeeallly."

She blushed and played with her hair. "Yeah, and... um, if you wanted to do it again, like, right now... that'd be okay with me."

She didn't even have time to smile shyly at him before she found herself pulled over his lap with her ass in the air and her hands once again pinned behind her back. "I'd love to," Dr. Rosenberg murmured, rubbing his free hand gently between her cheeks. She moaned. It felt great already.

"Also," she purred as his caress became more insistent, "if you wanted to spank me a little bit... I have kind of a thing for that." Last night had been pretty definitive proof of this, after all. She wiggled her butt at him enticingly.

Dr. Rosenberg nodded sagely. "Of course. Dirty little buttsluts who ask for their professors' fingers in their tight assholes need to be punished."

He smacked her sharply on her left cheek, and she yelped. Clearly, their encounter was just beginning.

------

About six hours later, Hannah gasped and moaned into her wiffle-ball gag as Dr. Rosenberg's rock-hard cock nestled itself between her well-reddened cheeks and finally, finally nudged its way into her stretched-out asshole. They'd been playing with it all afternoon, trying to relax her enough to allow something as big as Dr. Rosenberg's dick inside of it, and they'd had fun doing it, but even after she'd reached her first pure anal orgasm an hour and a half ago, she'd known all along that she wouldn't be able to sleep until she had finally managed to take her new favorite cock in her new favorite hole.

She was lying on her belly on the bed in Dr. Rosenberg's apartment, her arms bound behind her each wrist to the other elbow, gagged and blindfolded with clamps on her nipples, restraints binding her ankles to opposite legs of Dr. Rosenberg's bed-frame, a collar around her neck leashing her to the headboard, red handprints all over her ass, and a vibrator strapped to her thigh to buzz teasingly away against her clit on the lowest setting. In the background, soft blues music blended with the high whine of the Prime Tone to guide her along. Dr. Rosenberg was perched over her, one hand gripping her firmly by the hair and the other feeding his well-lubed shaft further and further into her tight asshole.

Even initiated as she now was to the pleasures of anal sex, she could find no description in her mind for the feelings bombarding her body. She was full now, full of him, and only getting fuller. She felt only pleasure, tinged just a bit with pain and humiliation, which only served to heighten it, like salt bringing out the flavor in chocolate, as her professor explored and claimed her most secret, private place by shoving himself slowly but inexorably inside to a spot within her that not even she had ever known.

Of course, she came. She shuddered and groaned and sighed and pulled helplessly and ineffectively at her restraints as a wave of pleasure washed over her at this final submission. It wasn't the most explosive orgasm she'd had today, but it was by far the most satisfying, because of the implications. She was cumming, with Dr. Rosenberg's dick in her asshole. Her dream life was finally coming to fruition. Besides, they had time to give her a stronger one. He wasn't even all the way inside her ass yet. How could he still possibly be feeding more cock into her asshole?

She trembled with ecstasy as he finally bottomed out, his pubic hairs tickling against her slightly-sore ass cheeks. Finally, he was done claiming her. She had finally bounced back from Friday's rock bottom. Her life was looking pretty great now. And, she realized with a tiny, private little smile as Dr. Rosenberg began pulling out so he could shove himself inside her once more, they were only getting started. The night was young.

--------

As soon as Daniel and Alice were ensconced in the privacy of the observation room, with Tyler, Sophia, and Mackenzie hard at work setting up for the afternoon's experiments in the testing chamber, Daniel grinned and pulled out a bottle of champagne. "Care for a sip?" he smiled.

Alice grinned as he popped the cork. "Why, thank you! I take it this means our little operation was a success? The fact that you're here today rather than getting reamed out in the dean's office is a pretty good sign. Did my plan work?"

Daniel beamed as he poured two glasses. "It worked better than either of us could have ever dreamed."

"Meaning...?"

"I have video footage of Mackenzie spanking Hannah to orgasm, while Hannah begs for punishment for being such a bad friend."

Alice laughed and clinked her glass against Daniel's. "Sounds like mission accomplished!"

"There's more," Daniel grinned, sipping his champagne. "Mackenzie said Hannah's dating a professor now, too. English teacher named Rosenberg, I believe."

Alice chuckled. "My only goal was to normalize the idea of students dating professors in Hannah's mind, so she'd stop trying to get you fired for it. I didn't think it'd work so well she'd start doing it herself. Rosenberg, huh? Maybe he should be splitting your bill. Lucky bastard, in the right place at the right time."

"Yes, about that. How much exactly do I owe?"

"The plan involved both Tyler and Sophia, so your bill comes to $24,035. Cash, please."

Daniel pulled out a large envelope of cash he had withdrawn for this purpose. "Yes, yes. I'm still not convinced Sophia's part was necessary, though. And what's the $35 for?"

Alice took another sip. "Sophia was indispensable. She was our exit strategy. If Sophia hadn't caused a scene, Hannah would have just started throwing herself at Tyler instead of learning the value of a more mature paramour. As for the $35, that was Tyler's expenses. $20 to replace Hannah's new handcuffs, $5 as a cover charge for the party, and $10 for the More Booze Fund."

Daniel's lip twitched as he counted. "Far be it from me to neglect the More Booze Fund. Fine, here's your money. Worth every penny. Do you think we're safe now?"

Alice drained her glass and accepted Daniel's bundle of cash. "After today, Dr. Abramson, I don't believe there's a force on Earth that could threaten us. Now send me a copy of that video, and then let's get back to work."

--------

Meanwhile, at a fancy restaurant across town, a local Deputy Assistant Director with the FBI was celebrating his retirement.

At the restaurant's bar, the guest of honor's son pounded on the counter. "Double bourbon, on the rocks."

Next to him, a handsome man in a cheap suit nursed a club soda. "Hitting the bottle a little hard tonight, aren't you, Oliver?"

Oliver shrugged, laughing drunkenly. "Hey, open bar, right? I paid for it, right? Might as well get my money's worth, right?"

The other man nodded, looking around the room. "You really pulled out all the stops for your old man, huh? Was this place expensive?"

Oliver's drink arrived. He slurped at it eagerly. "Hell yes it was," he grumbled, "but my mom wouldn't let me hear the end of it until I said yes. Last thing I need to deal with this year is this big expensive party, especially with the hit my marriage counseling already put on my checking account."

The other man finally finished his own drink. "Especially with...? What do you mean by that? Marriage counseling shouldn't be THAT expensive, right?"

Oliver guffawed. "The kind I got sure is. Lemme tell you, modern science does some amazing things. They hit her with this magic ASMR track, and, well, it wasn't cheap, but my wife does whatever I say now, and the sex is incredible! She's doing stuff for me she didn't ever do when we were young! Hey, I didn't know you were into this kinda stuff. You're not married, right?"

The other man smiled widely. "Oh, I'm not, but I'm into all kinds of things. Bartender, could I get another club soda?"

The bartender smiled. "Sure thing, Agent Malder."

------

Yeah, I guess the FBI is in this story now. The thrilling conclusion has already been mostly written - I realized Hannah's story was missing from it right near the end and had to go back and fill in the previous three chapters before finishing up. It'll still be a little while before it's done, though, due to the issue I complained about in the beginning note. Thanks for reading!