The Tessera Method Ch. 06

Story Info
Agents Malder and Sully track down a supervillain.
13k words
4.78
3.8k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ringabel
Ringabel
205 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have never seen a single episode of The X-Files.

As such this is less X-Files fanfiction and more a Tessera story with two original characters heavily inspired by X-Files characters through the lens of popular culture. Also, I'm picturing Sully looking more like a redheaded Scarlett Johansson than Gillian Anderson, but that's not canon if you don't want it to be. I know she's got a fan club.

Erica Jennings (briefly mentioned in chapter 2!) gets a scene here too. I'm picturing her looking kind of like peak Jenna Haze.

Finally, sorry this ended up taking so long. I've had quite a year.

The Tessera Method, Ch 06

FBI Agent Chuck Malder couldn't keep the grin off his face as he hung up the phone. "I've got a lead!"

His partner, Eva "Sully" Sullivan, frowned and brushed a lock of her red hair out of her face. "A lead on what? Don't tell me you've finally decided to work our drug-trafficking case? I've got three Persons of Interest that we need to call --"

Malder just laughed at that. "Of course not. The mind-control therapy case. It's moving, Sully."

Sully groaned. "Malder, that's not a real case." Malder couldn't understand why she refused to take this case seriously. It seemed like a pretty big deal to him.

It had started off at their old boss's retirement party. The old man's son, a class-A loser named Oliver, had gotten drunk and babbled something about a marriage counselor with a magic ASMR track that had really shown his wife a thing or two. Oliver's also-drunk wife, when questioned, had revealed that after counseling she had fixed their marriage by getting back to basics in some very specific ways that didn't sound basic at all to Malder. Clearly, someone had been messing around with what she considered "normal."

Both of them had gotten suspicious when Malder had inquired as to how he might contact this counselor, as he himself was not actually married, so they were off-limits as sources of further information. But that was fine, really. They'd already given him plenty to work with.

Malder's conclusion that there was some kind of mind-controlling marriage counselor around had drawn nothing but eye-rolls from Sully, but their new boss had jumped at the chance to make his predecessor look bad by any means possible, and granted permission for Malder to investigate. That made it a real case. He'd show Sully. The truth was out there.

"It is absolutely a real case! Let me show you what I found." He beckoned, and she sighed deeply, but came over to look at his screen.

"I did some poking around," he explained, "and a few years back a neuroscience grad student at MIT wrote a paper proposing a theoretical link between nerve formations in the brain and certain sound frequencies. In the conclusion, she claimed those frequencies could actually influence human behavior." He clicked over to another tab. "Shortly afterward, that grad student, Erica Jennings, finished her doctorate and accepted a faculty position right here in town, at Willard University."

He pointed to the screen. "Note that she doesn't work there anymore, as of last year. Officially, she doesn't work anywhere anymore. That's because her current place of business doesn't tend to have official public staff listings, or disclose their employees' legal names to the general public. It's a hazard in their industry."

Sully slapped her hands over her eyes. "Oh God, not again."

Malder grinned. "Yup." He loaded up a Google Maps tab and pointed. "Just verified it with the manager: Ex-professor Erica Jennings is now an exotic dancer at this club, the Melon Patch. Wouldn't you call that suspicious?"

Sully shook her head. "Why are we always investigating crimes at strip clubs? Nobody ever told me this job involved so many trips to strip clubs."

"You should have tried watching at least one movie or TV show. Answer the question, please."

Sully sighed even more deeply than before. "A professor suddenly deciding to become a stripper? Yes, I would call that suspicious. I'm not sure there's any connection to this, ahem, 'case,' though."

"After she wrote that paper? Can't discount it until we find out why she made that career move." Malder stood and grabbed his jacket. "Let's go say hi."

----------------

Dr. Jennings went by "Crystal" in this club, and regardless of her previous talents in the field of neuroscience, there was no denying she was amazing with a stripper pole. Her lithe, athletic body, clad only in a sequined G-string and matching glittery platform stilettos, climbed and twirled and slid with an almost supernatural grace. Pretty nice tits, too. Surprisingly big and round for her thin frame, but probably all-natural with the exception of their glittering piercings. Malder found himself mesmerized.

She'd been working tonight, which meant she was easy to find when they showed up, but hard to actually interview since she was on the clock. She didn't get off until closing time at 2 AM, so Malder had naturally decided to get her into a room alone with them by purchasing a private dance for himself and Sully. It had been very reasonably priced.

Sully had been less than pleased at his extremely economical decision, for some reason. She still was. She cleared her throat pointedly.

Oh, right. Malder was supposed to be asking questions. "So, Crystal!" he said, raising his voice a bit to be heard over the music. It wasn't as loud in this private-dance room as it was in the rest of the club, but the music was still very much a presence. "Or, should I call you Dr. Jennings?"

She smiled down at him, her face fully upside-down from her perch on the pole, her black hair in its high pigtails hanging down beneath her. "I prefer Crystal, thanks."

He smiled back. "Sure! But the title is still quite an accomplishment, right? Getting a doctorate, and a tenure-track position, at your age? It's amazing! People fight for those jobs at 40! What are you, 22?"

"I'm 24," she answered, straightening back up and spinning down the pole a bit with one leg fully extended, "but I'm only telling you that because you're a cop. Anyone else asks, I'm 21."

"Thanks, that's quite helpful," Malder said, stuttering a bit as she did a full split while upside-down in midair, his eyes firmly glued to the glittering purple ribbon of fabric between her ass-cheeks. She'd managed to dodge his implied line of inquiry pretty thoroughly, of course, requiring him to find a different way to approach it.

"I read a paper you wrote at MIT," Malder tried again, "suggesting a link between the human brain and certain sound frequencies. I didn't understand much, but it seemed pretty cool!"

"Thanks!" Crystal fully extended her legs and "walked" in the air until she was in a standing position on the floor, then rolled into a crouch from which she started spinning around like a breakdancer, legs in the air. "It was pretty cool! I loved that research."

Malder smiled. Now they were getting somewhere, if he could keep his focus. He subtly adjusted his boner in his pants as Crystal shifted into a kneeling position and began to gyrate to the music, running her hands up and down her body. He had to be careful not to let his partner see how excited he was; that would be awkward. "So why'd you quit? Seems like you were really on to something interesting there."

She caught him staring at her tits and pinched her nipples for him. He gulped. "Well," she said through hooded eyes, "after we proved that theory and found some applications, I didn't really feel the need to continue with it. The job was done." She turned on her knees so her back was facing Malder, leaned all the way forward, and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her G-string.

Malder blinked. There definitely hadn't been any further publications on this subject under Crystal's name -- under Dr. Jennings' name, of course -- after she had started working at Willard. She'd never been officially granted tenure, either; she'd just left. "But wait," he managed to croak out, unable to tear his eyes away from the G-string as it began to peel down Crystal's tailbone. "If you proved the theory... and applied it... why didn't you publish the findings?" The G-string began to roll up and the top of Crystal's asscrack came into view. Malder bit his lip.

"My research partner said she wanted to expand the research a bit more before publishing, and then I came here," Crystal said, baring her ass to Malder. Her G-string settled around her thighs as she put one hand on each ass-cheek and spread herself fully, giving Malder a clear up-close view of her asshole and what was clearly a wet, aroused pussy. Malder heaved a deep breath, his jaw slack. "Besides," Crystal continued, jiggling and rotating her cheeks with her hands, "it's kind of fun to have this knowledge around without anybody else knowing how it works. We're using it here at the club."

That got Malder's attention. "You are?"

"Of course!" Crystal let go of her cheeks and set them jiggling with a firm, satisfyingly loud smack to her right one. "That little high-pitched whine you can just barely hear under the music. It's called the Prime Tone! It turns people on when they hear it. It's subtle enough relative to the music that the customers aren't helplessly jerking off in front of each other all the time, but present enough that it keeps everybody in the mood to fuck, which means more money for the club. Isn't that cool?"

Malder's eyes went wide. "Seriously?" He had definitely heard a whine in the music when they'd first come in, but had chalked it up to an issue with their speaker system or something and tuned it out. The truth, apparently, was much more serious. The mind-control sound technology was real, and he and his partner had been under the influence of it since they'd entered the club. This was bad. He turned to glance at Sully, but it looked like she hadn't even been listening. She was staring at Crystal, blue eyes glassy, jaw slack, one hand playing with a strand of her red hair, the other rubbing at her thigh.

"Yup! Here," Crystal chirped, taking a second to pull her G-string off completely before hopping to her feet and plopping right down into Malder's lap. "Let me show you how it works!" She helped herself to Malder's notepad and pen, which he had been a little too distracted to use anyway, and began to sketch out diagrams and equations. She explained everything as she went, but the science was beyond Malder. He wouldn't have been able to understand a word she was saying even if she wasn't hot and naked and soft and beautiful and rubbing her firm ass directly against his rock-hard dick. He stared at her lips as she talked, and her eyes, and her neck, and her tits, and he found himself salivating.

"...and the entire time, the sound waves are just bouncing off the skull over and over, providing a natural amplification that..." Crystal stopped mid-sentence and grinned slyly. "Oh ho, I think I see what's going on here, cutie. Your mind isn't on science after all, is it?"

She ground herself against him, and he just barely stammered out a reply. "S-sorry. Go ahead, keep going."

Instead, though, she threw one leg over him, straddling his lap, grinding her bald pussy directly along his shaft through his pants. "No, I think I'm done. Hey," she purred. "You want a BJ? Fifty bucks."

Malder coughed a couple of times. He glanced at Sully again; she was chewing her bottom lip, one hand squeezing her own breasts through her shirt, the other with a death grip on her thigh, watching him to see his response. He looked back at Crystal, who seemed dead serious. "Are you sure? Is that allowed?" He was here for work. That shouldn't have been his response. But it was the only valid reason to object that sprang to mind.

She grinned and settled to her knees on the floor. "No, it's not allowed," she chirped, "so don't tell my boss. I'll get in trouble." Malder kept hesitating. This wasn't right. Was it? "Tell you what," Crystal went on as she unbuckled his belt. "I'll make it twenty. Twenty dollars. Sound good?"

"Holy shit," Malder muttered under his breath. He had never been so fucking turned on in his life. He turned to Sully. "Should... should I stop her?" Somehow he couldn't do it himself. He needed help.

But she just shook her head. "No.... do it. Please. I want to see." She was untucking the front of her blouse from her pants.

Malder's hard dick sprang out of his pants as Crystal freed it. She gasped a bit. So did Sully. "Okay, you know what?" Crystal breathed as she pulled what appeared to be a tiny pair of earplugs out of her ears, and laid her hands on Malder's cock, stroking it gently. "This one's on the house. We'll work out a price next time."

Then her mouth was on him. "Ffffffffuck," he breathed, as her wet warmth engulfed him about halfway down all at once.

She giggled around a mouthful of cock, then pulled back up, stroking him as she smiled. "I've never sucked off an FBI agent before. Cops, sure. Lawyers, definitely. But you're new to me." Her eyes twinkled as she planted a single kiss on the head of his dick. "Am I new to you, Agent... what was it?"

As Sully had complained earlier, he'd interviewed more than his share of strippers, but this was actually his first time getting a blowjob from one in their club. "Malder. Yeah, you definitely -- SHIT!" While he was talking, she'd taken him back in, all the way to the entrance of her throat, sucking hard, hollowing her cheeks. She felt amazing. He brought up his hands, instinctively, to cradle her head, then stopped. No touching allowed, right?

She noticed this and pulled off of him again. "I broke a rule when I put my mouth on your cock," she said in a low voice, "so I think it's only fair that I let you break one and touch me." She kissed his balls as she continued to jerk him. "Please," kiss, "touch me," kiss, "Agent Malder." She smiled, her lips still against his ballsack. "Touch me all you want."

That seemed like a direct invitation to stop her from teasing him, so Malder growled a bit as he seized her by her pigtails and gently but firmly pulled her face back toward the head of his cock. She giggled. "That's more like it, sir." He pushed himself back into her mouth, and the blowjob began in earnest.

At this point, she seemed all too willing -- eager, even -- to let him take control. She moaned as he pulled her up and down his dick by her hair. At first, she kept her hands on him, so he swatted them away. If she was going to give him control, she was going to give him all the control. She meekly accepted his correction, instead bracing herself on his leg with one of her hands and letting the other one disappear between her own legs.

Malder closed his eyes in ecstasy as he fucked the scientist-turned-stripper's face, before suddenly remembering his partner was in the room with them. He turned to look at Sully. Her shirt was hanging open, her bra pushed up off of her tits and one hand pawing and groping at them, her slacks unfastened and her other hand busy inside of them. She met his gaze for a second, each of them giving silent permission for the other to look, then she resumed staring at Crystal's work as he looked her up and down. Sully had a few years on Crystal, of course, but she was still just shy of thirty. She was in good shape; he knew for a fact she spent a lot of time in the gym and he'd found out many times over the years they'd spent working together that she could keep up with him on foot even in her sensible heels. He'd never been able to see much of what kind of body this had earned her, but based on what he could see now it was a pretty nice one. Her stomach was trim, but her tits were nice and big, and based on what she was doing with her left hand, she liked a firm hand on them. She squeezed, pinched, pulled, as she moaned aloud in ecstasy.

Suddenly, Malder's eye was caught by a brief glimmer of reflected light as Sully switched her hand from one boob to the other. It almost looked like... Malder grinned as he got a better look. Eva Sullivan, his partner for the last five years, a professional, by-the-book FBI agent and a tough customer in a fight, had sexy little barbell piercings through both nipples. Clearly, there was a lot about her he didn't know.

His eyes drifted lower, to her crotch. Her slacks had been fully unzipped, the crotch of her underwear on display, her right hand inside them, obviously fucking herself as deeply as she could with just her fingers, stroking her G-spot and grinding her palm against her clit. Her clothing, as usual, was professional above all else, but her underwear was surprisingly nice to look at. Black lace, with a thin waistband and somewhat less than full coverage in the front. A thong, perhaps? He couldn't see enough of it to really be sure. He'd never seen her underwear before, but then she'd never seen him get a blowjob from a stripper before either.

Speaking of which, it was time to tear his attention away from his partner and focus on the mouth being pulled up and down his dick. He thrust to the back of Crystal's throat. She moaned and nodded a little. He did it again. She moaned louder; she was probably fingering herself even harder than Sully. He pushed insistently, and felt the pleasurable pressure around his dick as he popped all the way into her throat, and stayed there, and pushed in and out a little bit --

All of a sudden, Crystal had knocked his hands away, and pulled off, and climbed up off of the floor onto his lap. "That's it," she moaned. "You have to fuck me." Before he really knew what was happening, she was lining his dick up with her impossibly wet pussy, and then she was sinking down onto him, and then she was bouncing in his lap, and he was fucking a stripper in the back of the club without a condom. This was without a doubt the dumbest thing he had ever done, and he never wanted to stop.

Far from being her usual voice of reason, Sully urged them on. "Yeah," she almost growled. "Fuck her, Malder. Let me see you fuck her." Her voice and face showed almost as much need as Crystal's had when she'd climbed into his lap in the first place.

Crystal was all too happy to do all the work here after passively letting Malder fuck her throat. She rode him hard and fast. She was like a crazed jackrabbit, bouncing frantically up and down with no buildup necessary, squeezing her own tits, moaning over the music. Her pussy felt somehow even better on him than her mouth had. He grabbed her hips, grabbed her ass, squeezed it, slapped it. She moaned. He slapped it harder, and she yelped and rode him even faster than before. "Fuck her, Malder!" Sully moaned. "Make her scream!"

Crystal's hands were everywhere; at one point one of them grabbed his tie, which he didn't like very much, so he took a second to loosen it and slip the loop up and off over his head. She grinned and slowed for a second as she took the tie from him, slipped it on over her own head, and pushed the thinner end of it back into his hand.

He growled and pulled on it. It tightened. "Yesss," she whispered. He spanked her again, and pulled on the tie, and she made an indescribable half-choked sound as she came, her pussy convulsing around him as she rode him faster than ever, and then he was cumming too, one hand white-knuckled around the tie and the other leaving imprints on her right ass-cheek as he shot rope after rope of hot cum deep within her. "Fuck her! Ffffuuuuck herrrr!" Sully wailed from beside them. She was cumming too. Moans and groans filled the room as all three of its inhabitants writhed in ecstasy.

Once they had all finished, Crystal loosened the tie and kissed Malder gently on the lips. "Thank you, Agent Malder," she purred. "I hope you'll come back to see me when your case is finished. Any more questions, or is it mission accomplished today?"

Ringabel
Ringabel
205 Followers