The Tessera Method Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It consisted of a halter-style crop-top with a diamond-shaped cutout in the chest to display her cleavage, a pleated miniskirt that ran from just below her hip bones to a scant inch or two below her butt, a pair of clear plastic platform stilettos, a couple of ribboned hair elastics, a pair of pompoms, a green choker, and nothing else. Not even so much as a thong to wear underneath, much less the full-coverage spandex shorts cheerleaders usually wore under their skirts. It would be hard to withstand a mild breeze in this getup without exposing herself to everyone around, let alone do complicated acrobatic cheer routines. But, if the college girls at Willard could manage to do backflips in front of a crowd wearing this outfit, she could certainly walk around a college campus under her Master's protection in it.

Besides, Sophia was right. The uniform was revealing, but it was adorable, and wearing it around campus sounded fun.

Sophia had produced a hand mirror. "Put on the hair ribbons first! I love them, they're gonna look soooo cute on you." Sully picked them up. There were two of them; was she supposed to put her hair in pigtails? That would fit the aesthetic.

Using the mirror, she pulled her hair through the elastics on either side of her head. The cute, innocent hairstyle clashed with her ruined makeup and state of nudity to make her look like a depraved, wanton slut. Her heart raced. "The closest ATM is at the student center," Sophia giggled as Sully stepped into the skirt. "You'll have to convince your Master to take you there. Maybe tell him you want to show off your new outfit? I think he'd be okay with that." For the millionth time today, Sully felt embarrassed at this idea, but in a fun way. She had the feeling she was going to have to get used to that.

"I'll meet you there, and you can make the handoff. Then," Sophia continued in a low purr, "after you've given me your payment, you can sneak off home before going back to work, maybe, and let him take the uniform off." She giggled again. "Or maybe leave it on!" As she zipped up her skirt, Sully glanced over at Master, who was beginning to have trouble listening to Dr. Tessera in favor of staring hungrily at her. Again. Already! She smiled. This had been such a great investment.

--------------

Daniel couldn't believe what he was hearing. "It's all clear? Already? Just like that?" This was great news! He patted Mackenzie's hair fondly; she smiled up at him, then took him deep in her mouth again.

"Just like that," Alice gloated from her end of the phone call. Daniel heard a splash; she was probably in the bath, most likely getting massaged by her RAs. He couldn't hear any moan in her voice, though; they probably weren't servicing her sexually at the moment. Not like his RA was. Mackenzie was such a good girl now. She'd just needed a little attitude adjustment.

"They were basically begging to be allowed to fuck each other anyway," Alice continued. "I gave them a nudge over the edge, and now they're customers. Both of them! Money changed hands! And I have footage of them having master/slave sex! They even used their full names while doing it! It's perfect blackmail. They can't take us down without coming down with us." She laughed aloud. "I still can't believe I got each of them to believe they were mind-controlling the other one, and got two payments! And without even needing a big expensive cast like the group counseling sessions! There's so much potential in this method! I think I can open up an individual marriage-counseling business with it, and really cut down on overhead. I even amaze myself sometimes!"

"It was pretty impressive," Daniel admitted. He let out a sigh as Mackenzie took a deep breath and began working him into her throat. She hadn't been able to do that when he'd first taken her, but she was working hard to be a better toy for him every day. Such a good girl.

"One thing, though," he mused into the phone. "Why make them into master and slave in the first place? If all you wanted was to get them out of our hair, wouldn't it have been sufficient to convince each of them that they were in love and that you were brainwashing the other into loving them back? Adding in all of this extra S&M stuff is just making the plan more complicated, and adding unnecessary risk."

Daniel wasn't a criminal mastermind by any means -- that whole mess with Hannah Chung served as testament to that. But he was starting to get the hang of this sneaking-around stuff, and Alice's embellishments on the FBI agents definitely sounded more ambitious than necessary.

Alice sighed. "Daniel, look down at the girl throating your cock right now as we speak." Damn it, how did she know? "Was THAT necessary? I'm not JUST in this for the money, Daniel. If that were all it was about, I'd have long ago sold my tech to some government or some billionaire so they could brainwash the whole world into doing whatever it is they want, and I'd be a very rich woman. It's about victory, Daniel. It's about power.

"I don't just want $20,000 payments from every fat middle-aged pencil-pusher in town who's bored his wife out of bed. I don't just want two FBI agents to go on a date instead of arresting me. I don't just want my colleague's worthless lazy research assistant to finally put some effort into her job for once. No, that's not enough. I want to leave my mark on every orgasm any of them will ever have, ever again. I want them all to be doing depraved, disgusting, filthy sex acts to each other every day and night, because I made them do it. Not just my subjects, but my customers too! That's what gets me out of bed in the morning. That's why I sent Erica to the strip club! She wanted to publish our findings to everyone, for free! Can you imagine? The sheer waste! Now, instead, she's using the Prime Tone to supplement her cheap stripteases with cheap under-the-table blowjobs, which just end up being free unprotected sex half the time! But goddammit, she's happier than she's ever been, and I've got so much power I just defeated the FBI after they already had me dead to rights, and charged them $45,000 for the privilege! Fuck!

"I'm going to have to get off this call, Daniel. I've got some college students to sensually torment. And something tells me you do too. Goodnight." She hung up.

Daniel stared at his phone, then stared at Mackenzie, who had pulled up off of his dick and was gently kissing the head, looking up at him expectantly. His call was over, and she had his attention now, and she knew it. Fucking tramp.

He smiled down at her. "Mackenzie, go get me the wooden paddle."

She bit her lip and tried her best to look sad. "Yes, Doctor." And yet she was practically skipping out of the room in her excitement. Fucking slut. She was in for it tonight.

EPILOGUES: A FEW YEARS LATER...

Oliver is sitting on his bed, enjoying one of his wife Jeanie's infamous stripteases with a smile on his face, the music kept to a low volume so as not to disturb the children. They're both in a great mood tonight, because Oliver has finally stood up to his parents. They'd grown suspicious of Jeanie's recent behavior, convinced she must be trying to play some sort of trick on Oliver, probably to get her hands on his money. It's always about money with them. Today, Oliver told them that nobody talks about his wife like that, and made them leave. And he meant it. He's in love with her, more than ever, and she with him. Jeanie finally kicks off her thong and begins to crawl toward him on the bed. He double-checks that their under-bed restraints are accessible, then takes out his hard dick. This'll be a fun night.

English-Lit grad student Hannah Chung is in a dive bar, dancing wildly with her friends Mei and Tanya as a cover band led by her fiancé and doctoral advisor Dr. Asher Rosenberg plays a Black Keys song. They're celebrating tonight, because she and Ash have just secured a publication deal for a book about Percy Shelley they are writing together. Later, when they get home, Mei will help them celebrate a little more. And if Hannah plays her cards right, Tanya will too. Hannah has been subtly trying to talk Tanya into bed with them for years now, and something always seems to get in the way, but she has a pretty good feeling about tonight. She grabs Tanya's hands to dance a little closer to her as Ash's solo begins.

Daniel Abramson is at home, enjoying a glass of brandy on the sofa. His young wife Mackenzie is seven months pregnant, but even so, she is massaging him, standing behind the couch in a tiny sheer nightgown. She has a deeply satisfied smile on her face. Suddenly, a knock at the door makes Daniel flinch; he almost spills his drink. Slowly, anxiously, he approaches the door, which he has fitted with five separate locks, and peers through its peephole. Just a package delivery. He sighs with relief. His day of reckoning still hasn't come, but he can't shake the feeling it's on its way.

Tyler and Sophia, both of them wearing tight, suggestive approximations of business clothing, arrive at Senator Murphy's office and are quickly ushered off to a conference room and offered refreshments by an obsequious receptionist. The Senator will be along in just a minute. No waiting room for them. They're here lobbying on behalf of Tessera Corp, after all; who would dare make them wait? Tyler takes a seat; before Sophia can do likewise he reaches out and pinches her on the ass, through the thin cloth of the shortest business skirt known to man. She smirks at him. He smirks back. Instead of sitting in a chair, she ducks under the table. They only have a minute or two before the Senator arrives, but she's confident she can make Tyler cum in time. Even if she has to finish up while the Senator is watching, it's no big deal. He'd never dare complain.

Dr. Erica Jennings, or "Crystal" as she prefers to be called, is once again naked on her knees in a private-dance room at the Melon Patch with a dick in her mouth, the Prime Tone buzzing pleasurably in her ears, her protective earplugs on the floor somewhere nearby. These little "favors" she does for private-dance customers are supposed to be a supplement to her income, but for some reason she finds she's rarely able to hammer out a price before the dick is already in her mouth. She never was great at negotiating. Or maybe she just loves sucking dick too much. At any rate, she could never in good conscience charge a fellow neuroscientist for special treatment. She giggles as Dr. Friedman groans in pleasure and runs his fingers through her hair. She butted heads with him quite often over the finer points of modern neurological theory in her former life, but he seems pretty pleased with her now! She gasps in surprise and delight as he suddenly pushes her all the way off of his dick to her back on the floor, then follows her down, crouching over her. Seems the good doctor has a bit more in mind than her typical blowjob. She opens her arms and legs to welcome him in.

Agent Eva "Sully" Sullivan loves her new work wardrobe. Her blouse, tied in a knot between her breasts in lieu of having any of its buttons fastened, is sheer enough that her nipple piercings are clearly visible through it; her pencil skirt is so short and tight that the slit all the way up its side to her hip is the only reason she can even sit down in it; her heels would fit right in at the Melon Patch in Crystal's wardrobe; her buttplug and remote-controlled vibe aren't technically part of her outfit but she doesn't consider herself fully-dressed without them. She watches with admiration as her "partner" and Master, Agent Chuck Malder, decorates a bulletin board with photos of all persons of interest in his new case. Something about a shadowy secret society that's been targeting rich heiresses for kidnap and brainwashing, or something along those lines? He gets so carried away with these far-fetched conspiracies, but she has to admit his success rate on tracking down real leads is surprisingly high. After all, she never could have molded him into the Master she needed if it weren't for that mind-control scientist he'd found. Her little secret. She fingers the heart-shaped lock on her collar and smiles to herself as he breaks out the twine and begins to connect the pushpins.

Alice Tessera is seated in a posh therapist's office, flanked by two shiny new undergraduate assistants, once again a tall, lanky boy (this one an African-American named Keith) and a short, voluptuous girl (this one a Sri Lankan named Priya). A flabby middle-aged couple rises from their seats with undisguised lust for each other in their eyes; as they leave each of them tries to sneak an envelope full of cash into the hands of an assistant without the other one noticing. Alice smiles with satisfaction. She doesn't really need to do this anymore. She has bigger fish to fry. But the thrill has never gone away. She accepts the money from her assistants and begins to count it, more for the satisfaction than to actually verify the amount, as her assistants begin to undress each other for her amusement. Life is good.

Postscript: I think the Tessera arc is pretty definitively done now. I'm pretty pleased with what it turned into considering it was supposed to be a one-off, then a two-parter, then this as new ideas kept coming to me. I still want to get back to The Sculptor, but needed to get this out first. Thanks for reading!