The Tessera Method Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit," was all Malder could say. Where was his notebook? He'd never interviewed someone while balls deep inside them before. He glanced at Sully, who was catching her breath and hurriedly putting her tits away. It was a day of firsts, seemed like.

------------------------

"So..." Malder glanced over at Sully from the driver's seat. She was very pointedly staring out the window. "That never happened."

She glanced back, blushed a bit, then looked back out the window. "Yeah. Never happened. Nothing happened. Let's just... move on."

Crystal -- Dr. Jennings, that is -- had refused to divulge the identity of her former research partner, but had let slip that it was a professor from the Psychology department at Willard, which helped a lot, as without that information they'd have spent who knows how long investigating other neuroscientists. Without any formal publications, though, the only good way to find out who had been collaborating with whom was by asking someone on the inside.

The head of Willard's psych department was a professor named Daniel Abramson. He had long since gone home from work for the night. So they were on their way to his house to continue their inquiries, just as though Malder hadn't just fucked a stripper while Sully watched and fingered herself to orgasm.

They had been getting blasted with some kind of mind-control sonic weapon that made them hornier, sure. But all of their decisions had felt real in the moment, and the memories remained. The rest of the ride passed in stony silence.

Dr. Abramson lived in a nice old red brick house of moderate size near campus. Sully used his antique brass door-knocker, and he appeared a minute or so later, looking every bit the distinguished intellectual gentleman, wearing a smoking jacket and holding a fine wooden pipe. He was roughly middle-aged, with a five-o-clock shadow, horn-rimmed glasses, and graying brown hair. Handsome, in a divorced-dad kind of way. He looked straight out of a murder-mystery, frankly.

Abramson looked at Malder and Sully and exhaled a bit. "Good evening, officers."

Sully flashed her badge. "Agents, actually. We have a few questions to ask you about one of your employees. Can we come in?"

Abramson frowned. "I suppose so." He turned and walked inside.

Dr. Abramson's living room was shady and comfortable, with taxidermy hanging from the wall and pleasant leather furniture. Abramson sat in a well-used easy chair and picked up a half-empty snifter of brandy. "How can I help you?" he asked, with an expression that suggested he would prefer to help them as little as possible.

It was Sully's turn to take point, and after their adventure at the strip club, she was a lot more invested in this case than she had been in the office. So she cleared her throat and spoke. "Good evening, Dr. Abramson. I'm Agent Sullivan, and this is my associate Agent Malder. We've spoken to a former Willard professor and were wondering if you could help us follow up on some of her information."

He puffed at his pipe. "Ask away. I'll see what I can do."

"The professor's name was Dr. Erica Jennings." Abramson's face didn't react to this name, but his grip on his pipe shifted almost imperceptibly. A tell, or coincidence? "She mentioned having done some collaborative research with someone in your department, but unfortunately she didn't give us a name. We were hoping you could help us find it."

"Jennings..." He took a sip of brandy. "She was in the Neuroscience department, right?" Sully nodded. "Have you made inquiries there yet?"

"Not yet. You're first on our list, since the other party was in Psychology. You seemed like a natural source."

"And was this research ever formally published?"

Sully frowned. "It doesn't seem like it was, which was why we needed to speak to you. Are you aware of any interdisciplinary studies between Neuroscience and your people within the last few years?"

Abramson shrugged. "Unfortunately, I don't keep tabs on every bit of research my professors do, if they don't lead to publication. If the research wasn't good enough to publish, I can't imagine it would be very useful to --"

At that moment, Abramson was interrupted as a petite brunette woman entered the room. A girl, really -- Malder sincerely doubted she was old enough to drink. She was wearing a short frilly pink apron, a matching pair of pink marabou mules, what appeared to be a buckled pink leather collar, some expensive-looking diamond earrings, and absolutely nothing else. The apron was easily sheer and skimpy enough to make Malder certain she had nothing on beneath it. She was holding a tray with a decanter of brandy on it.

"Oh, Dooooooctooooorrrr!" she called out in a singsong voice, a huge smile on her face. "Dinner's almost ready! Do you need any more --" She stopped mid-sentence as she realized Abramson wasn't alone in the room. "Oh. Uh. Hi."

Abramson coughed. "These agents had some questions to ask about one of my professors, Mackenzie," he explained. "Nothing to be concerned about."

Mackenzie looked back and forth between Malder and Sully. "Nice to -- uh." She glanced at her tray, apparently unsure what her role in this interaction should be. "Would either of you like a drink?"

Sully bit her lip. "Um, no thank you. I'm all set."

Mackenzie looked at Malder inquiringly. He shook his head.

"Okay then, I'll... um. Let me know when you're done?"

Abramson finished his brandy in one gulp, and actually looked quite a bit like he was in need of some more, but he just nodded. Mackenzie smiled one more time and turned to leave the room. In doing so, of course, she inadvertently put her bare naked ass on display for Malder and Sully, since her apron had no back. What appeared to be a pink jeweled buttplug twinkled quite visibly from between her cheeks.

Abramson coughed louder than before, obviously trying to draw their attention away from Mackenzie. "Now, as I was saying, about our research--"

Malder cut him off. "Nice girl. Pretty."

Abramson blushed. "Yes, thank you. My girlfriend, Mackenzie."

Malder smiled innocently. "Seems kind of young for you, doc. How old is she?"

Abramson bristled at this. "She is of legal age, if that's what you mean."

Malder didn't let up. "She seemed pretty taken with you. Congrats! How's a girl that young get involved with a man your age, anyway?"

Abramson's eyes narrowed. "What are you implying?"

Sully inserted herself back into the conversation. "How did you two meet?"

Abramson glared at Malder, but answered Sully's question. "She's my research assistant."

Malder snorted. "Oh, I know how that goes. I'm sure you two have had some pretty sensual research to bond over, huh? Something she really liked the sound of, right?"

Abramson ignored him. "Any more questions, Agent Sullivan?"

It definitely wasn't time for Sully's Good Cop to take back over, though. Malder kept going. "Say, does the dean know you're dating a student who also works for you? None of our business, of course, but I think the dean might see things differently..."

Abramson spoke directly to Sully. "I don't keep track of every bit of research my professors perform if they don't publish it, but I believe Professor Alice Tessera collaborated with someone from Neuroscience last year or thereabouts. Please go bother her instead of me." He emptied his pipe into an ashtray. "And may God have mercy on your souls."

Sully managed to keep the triumph from her voice as she noted that name down. "Why do you say that? Is she difficult to work with?"

Abramson rose and began walking to the door to see them out. "That all depends on you. Good evening, agents."

---------

It was definitely too late by now to conduct another interview, so instead of tracking down Dr. Tessera, Malder drove Sully back to her car so they could go to their respective homes for the night.

She had been staring out the window the entire way to Dr. Abramson's house, but on this drive Sully kept glancing over at Malder. She lingered a bit as he parked next to her Volvo.

"Hey," she blurted, "you want to--" She stopped herself. "Sorry," she grinned nervously, "just thinking about, y'know, the case and stuff. This is a weird one, huh?"

Malder grinned back. "Yeah, it sure is." His mind flashed to an image of Sully, her shirt open and her tits out, groping and fingering herself, nodding hungrily as Crystal climbed into his lap. He shook his head to clear it. "Weird case."

There was an awkward pause. Sully bit her lip. Malder could almost hear her moaning at him to fuck Crystal.

"Well, see you tomorrow!" Sully opened the door and practically ran to her car. Malder sighed and pulled back into drive immediately. Sleep was going to be hard to come by tonight.

---------

The next morning, Malder and Sully met directly outside the psychology department at Willard. Sully nodded courteously as Malder approached. "Ready to go in? Let's get this done." No pleasantries necessary. That was probably for the best.

The door to Dr. Tessera's office was wide open when they got there. Malder poked his head in. "Hello? Dr. Tessera?"

Facing the door was a large, luxurious mahogany desk; behind it sat a thin blonde woman in her mid- to late-thirties with a broad welcoming smile on her face. A Mediterranean-looking girl in a sundress, probably a student, sat on the side of the desk, long bare legs crossed enticingly; two chairs stood empty on the near side of it. It was unseasonably warm for mid-spring, and Dr. Tessera already had her window AC unit on full blast. It was quite loud.

"Ah! You must be Agents Malder and Sullivan! I've heard you might be dropping by today. You certainly don't waste time! Please, come in."

Malder gestured at the student. "Is this a good time? We can come back later if you're busy."

"Oh, no need. This is my research assistant Sophia. She's actually here to assist with my interview."

That all seemed in order to Malder. They approached the empty chairs, but before they could sit, Sophia rose and took Sully by the arm. "We'll be conducting our interview in the classroom next door," she explained, "while Agent Malder and Dr. Tessera do theirs in here."

The air conditioner was very loud, and it was making some noises Malder wouldn't have expected. "However you want to do it is fine," he said. He pointed to the AC unit. "Is that thing broken?"

Tessera frowned at it as Sophia and Sully left the room. "It's a piece of junk," she said, "but I can never quite seem to get around to replacing it. Are you warm, Agent Malder?"

He was, a bit. He took off his suit jacket. "I'll be fine. Can I ask you about the research you conducted with Dr. Erica Jennings last year?"

Tessera nodded. "Absolutely. I totally understand why you sought me out, and I agree."

Malder blinked. He could barely hear her over the air conditioner. "You do?"

"Yes. Agent Sullivan is completely unsuitable as a slave."

Malder's jaw dropped. That wasn't why he was working this case. Was it? His motivations were a bit fuzzy at the moment.

"First off, her wardrobe is atrocious," Tessera continued, "but I think she's aware of that herself on some level or she wouldn't wear such nice, sexy underwear beneath it. So that shouldn't be too hard to address. Frankly I find it more alarming that she calls you by your surname, rather than a proper honorific title like 'Sir.'"

Malder couldn't think of a response to that. He didn't outrank Sully, so it seemed normal that she wouldn't call him "sir," but Tessera had a point. It did speak rather poorly of her slave potential.

"Given what I've heard of her from my associates, Doctors Jennings and Abramson, I'd rate it as highly unlikely that she'd ever accept your discipline, much less crave it sexually, as you crave to give it to her. Given your obvious romantic feelings for her, this must be causing you no end of frustration."

Malder nodded. She was right again. "It is, uh. Yeah. It's frustrating." Air conditioners definitely weren't supposed to be this loud. But that mattered less to him the more he heard. He had bigger problems. What was he gonna do about Sully? He'd never get to take her as a slave at this rate.

"But," Tessera grinned conspiratorially, "I think we can definitely help you."

Relief surged through Malder. "Oh, thank God," he sighed. That sure was a good thing. There'd have been no reason for him to work so hard on this case if Tessera couldn't help him.

"My assistant Sophia is already hard at work on her," Tessera continued, "and she'll be a wet and willing slave for you in minutes. We specialize in cases like her."

That was good news! Malder had one lingering doubt, though. "Wouldn't her being my slave hurt our working relationship?"

Tessera just waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, absolutely not. I actually think someone who is completely devoted to you with their whole being would be the best partner of all! Think of her like a really competent assistant. Doesn't that sound nice?" He had to admit, it did.

"Now," Tessera continued, "I normally charge twenty-eight grand for my services, plus another two for Sophia's time, but I have great news! Given the risk to your career you're taking on by dropping the case after you've already officially begun investigation, I'm willing to give you a discount of 25 percent! That's a total of twenty-two thousand, five hundred, in cash please. You can get it to me later today. Congratulations!"

Malder's eyebrows shot up. That was a fantastic deal. "Really? Thanks!"

Tessera smiled victoriously, no doubt due to the satisfaction of a job well done. "Think nothing of it, Agent Malder. It's the least I could do. Now..." She pulled out a bottle of expensive scotch, and two glasses. "Let's just have a drink and discuss the details of exactly what you want, and by the time we're done, I'm sure your new slave will be ready for inspection!"

"Sure!" Malder happily accepted his glass. This was working out great!

"So, to start," Dr. Tessera began, taking out a notepad, "she will require regular spankings. Our programming is quite effective, but to make sure it really lasts you'll need to give her punishment spankings when she's been bad, and maintenance spankings when she's been good. Every day. No slacking. And whenever either of you is doing ANYTHING sexy, you're going to need to verbally humiliate her. Make sure humiliation and arousal are the same concept to her. Next up, I know what you really want is a blowjob with every meal, and I'm sure you can hit and exceed that target at least some of the time, but I'm going to have to talk you down to a minimum lower bound of one per day if that's ok?" Malder nodded. That was a perfectly acceptable number of blowjobs. "Great! Your requirements regarding controlling her orgasms are perfectly reasonable; most of our clients like to say when their slaves can cum, so it's nothing we haven't dealt with. Now, how would you like her to find you side girls?"

---------------

The classroom Sophia had led Sully to also had an air conditioner, thank God, but it also seemed to be in pretty poor repair. In addition to the weird buzzing sounds the one in Tessera's office had made, it was making some kind of high-pitched whine. "That doesn't sound good," Sully noted.

Sophia rolled her eyes as she led Sully by the small of the back to a chair near the front of the room. "Yeah, they never fix anything around here," she said. "It's been making that noise ever since they set it up. It doesn't even work very well."

Sully agreed. She felt quite hot, actually. She took off her blazer before sitting down.

"Alright then," she said, getting out a pen and notepad. "I need to ask you a few questions about the research Dr. Tessera has conducted with Dr. Erica Jennings, over in Neuroscience. Are you familiar with it?"

Sophia smiled and nodded as she sat in the seat next to Sully's. "Oh, yeah. And let me say, I understand why you sought us out, and I totally agree."

Sully frowned. Agreed with what? "You do?"

"Absolutely." Sophia winced a bit as she spoke, as though discussing an uncomfortable truth. "Agent Malder's super cute, and it makes sense you're so into him, but he'd make a terrible Master."

Sully dropped her pen. "He... he would." Goddammit, the girl was right. What a waste. Here she was pining away over such a cute guy, and no Master potential at all.

Sophia scooched her chair right up next to Sully's as she elaborated. "I don't think he'd ever give you the kind of discipline you need. Like, devoting yourself entirely to someone else's pleasure is always fun AND fulfilling, but it doesn't really feel worth it unless they demand it, y'know? And he's too soft, too nice. Like, look at your clothes! You can't even dress sexy for him like you want to, because he wants to, like, think of you as a partner all the time instead of his super cool and sexy helper girl!"

Sully sighed. "Yeah." It was sad but true. Her whole work wardrobe was sensible slacks and blouses and jackets. She'd never thought any of it looked very good, but professionalism and business above all were the order of the day in her job, it seemed. If Malder were a more natural Master, he could just take command of her at work AND at home, and she'd never have to wear that ugly crap again.

"But," Sophia continued, laying a hand on Sully's thigh, "we can definitely help you out before it gets too bad."

Sully nearly moaned with excitement. The thought of getting Malder as a Master was overwhelming to think about, and the hot young girl's hand on her leg wasn't helping. Goddammit, she was so horny. "Yes. Please." If she didn't get Malder's control, and soon, she was going to go crazy.

"Here," Sophia murmured, "let me just get you out of these ugly clothes and I'll tell you all about it." Her hands began working at Sully's buttons.

Sully nodded. She couldn't stand to be in this frumpy businesswear a second longer. And Sophia's touch felt so good! She unzipped and shimmied out of her slacks as Sophia made short work of her blouse, leaving her in her bra and thong. The hard classroom chair was cold against her bare asscheeks, but she preferred that kind of shock to the system over the scratchy, hot, ugly clothes she had to wear for work all the time.

Sophia shook her head sadly. "You're even wearing a bra for him? You poor girl. Well, lucky for you, we've got a plan and soon you won't ever have to wear one of those horrible things ever again." Sully fumbled resentfully at her bra clasp. She hated this fucking thing. She couldn't get it off her fast enough.

"You see," Sophia continued in a conspiratorial tone, "Crystal and Mackenzie told us what you wanted, so we set up a little trap for Malder. Dr. Tessera's using the tones on him right now! Soon he'll be the strict, demanding Master you've always wanted!" That was good news! And Sophia's hands felt so good on Sully's bare skin. She could only moan in response, especially when the younger girl took a moment to tease her bare nipples.

"Now," Sophia all but whispered as her hand rubbed closer and closer to Sully's crotch, "there is the slight matter of our fee. We normally charge $28,000, plus another two thousand for me, but since you're taking on such a big risk getting Malder to drop the case after he's already started it, we can cut it to an easy twenty-two-five in cash. You can make that happen, right?"

Sully groaned. She could definitely swing that, but... "Yeah, but Malder's not gonna want to drop the case." This case was important to him. Why couldn't Sophia just touch her clit already? It was throbbing for her.

"I know, I know," Sophia cooed, "but you gotta be a good girl and convince him, or else we're all gonna get in trouble, including you since you're a customer now! Can I count on you, good girl? The cash too?" Her fingertips juuuuust barely poked under Sully's thong.