The Test Pt. 03

Story Info
Checking if white-collar men respect marital status.
3.4k words
4.19
4.4k
11
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

As in the previous chapters, this is a world without STDs. This story contains a married woman exploring how men respent her married status. No one is under 18.

"OK, so you're still ok with having more men hit on me?" Shelly asked.

Doug shook his head, "Changed my mind. Fuck! Where the hell did you find that?" Her curves were displayed perfectly under the red satin dress. He easily could make out the shape of her areolas framing her erect nipples. From the sides the curves of her underboobs were exposed as the material just covered the center of each breast. The dress was cut longer than most but as there was a slit up the left side exposing her leg up to the top of her hip she couldn't wear panties.

"Over at the mall, 'Whores 'R Us.' It's a strange store. There are holes in the wall in the women's changing rooms. Not very handy to see through as they're at waist level. Maybe something left over from the new construction," she shrugged.

Doug laughed, "Are the men's changing rooms next to the women's?"

"I'll check next time, but I take it you like what I picked out?" Shelly put out her arms and twirled. She had to be careful as her large breasts were in danger of flopping out the sides of the dress. She grabbed her breasts and stopped, "Sorry, didn't do that when I tried this on at the store," she blushed. "Can't dance wearing this. I'm going to go change."

Doug stood up, "Nope, this is great! The guys will be lining up. Grab your coat and purse, we're leaving before I change my mind and wear my cock out in that tight cunt of yours," he grinned.

They arrived at the hotel, Doug letting Shelly out before the valet stand. He watched her head down the block to the front door, her unfettered breasts bouncing enticingly under the satin dress. The doorman was a lot more attentive opening the door for Shelly than anyone ever had been for him.

Shelly looked around before seeing the easel with the poster, "Investing In The Future. UFPA, United Financial Planners of America. Conference Rooms A, B, C." She shook her head as she headed down the hallway to Conference Room A. 'This is going to be a dud,' she thought. A bunch of accountant nerds wouldn't hit on her. This test will be worthless, she thought. She considered calling Doug and taking him to the dance floor when she felt a hand on her back. The hand freely explored her bare back as he spoke.

"You look lost, honey. Are you looking for the party of the year?" the middle-aged man asked.

Shelly looked at him and smiled, "I'm trying to find my team, Des Moines Financial Services?" she smiled. She made no move to move his hand that had slid down her lower back exploring her skin under the fabric. She felt his little finger find her upper butt crack.

The man shook his head, "I'm sure they're here, but come meet my friends and I'll get you a drink," he smiled as he stared at her cleavage.

'Ok, maybe I was wrong,' she thought, "Sure...I know they like to keep moving and I could use a glass of wine," she smiled. "They'll find me, they always seem to," she sighed. She stretched her shoulders and arched her back accentuating her barely concealed tits, "Long day. I could use a drink."

"Ted, Ted Wilks," the man said putting out his free hand.

"Shelly Lawrence," she took his hand shaking it, "I hope there's dancing," she smiled feeling the man's hand now squeezing her ass. 'Perhaps these nerds weren't going to be a waste of time after all.'

"There's a dance floor here, but a bigger one down in Conference Room C, but the bar is here," he said as he guided the stunning blonde over to his table. He was itching to get his hands on those unsupported tits bouncing under the red satin dress. "Guys, this is Shelly, from Des Moines."

The men all took turns saying their names and leaning over the round table to shake the beautiful girl's hand. "Dave, Dwight, Jacob, Chris, and Jonathon," they said one by one.

Shelly put out her hand and leaned over the table her right breast slipping out on the flimsy dress. Six pairs of eyes were glued to the perfect tit that flopped with each vigorous handshake. She looked down and quickly adjusted her dress. "Damn Doug. My boss. He suggested we'd have better luck networking if I wore this," she blushed. Then she shook her head, "Hell, it's not like strange men haven't seen me naked. My husband loves taking me to nude beaches," she chuckled.

Ted grinned, "I'd have killed to be at that beach. But you look thirsty. Let me get you that wine, red? White?" he asked. "I have no idea what they stock...I just know the beer list."

"Red, dry...Italian, or a cab?" she said. "Hang on, I'll go over with you," she said.

Doug looked around in the first conference room. Who knew there were this many financial analysts in the US, he thought. On top of that, this ratio has to be 20 men to every woman...and most women were older. There! He saw Shelly being guided over to the bar by a middle-aged man whose hand was just above her ass. He shrugged and headed over to get himself a drink.

Shelly noticed Doug coming over but as he wasn't making eye contact she figured he wanted to simply watch. "What red wines do you have? Drier the better," she asked one of the bartenders. She settled on a California Cabernet that wasn't bad.

Ted nodded to the man who'd come up next to them and as he turned, he grinned while squeezing Shelly's ass. He liked the look of envy on his face. He mouthed, 'Wow!' to the guy before leading the blonde back to their table.

Shelly couldn't believe how many men came over to talk to their group, or how many business cards she was handed. She apologized over and over she'd left her card case in her other purse. 90% of the cards had their hotel room numbers on them. She made sure to mention she had a husband when telling of her travels or about her job, but not a single man seemed to care that she was married.

Dave came around as a 90's popular song started and put out his hand, "Will the lady honor me with a dance?" he smiled.

Shelly curtsied and smiled, "I was hoping someone would ask." She better not do that often as she felt her breast slide out then back under the flimsy dress.

Doug was at a table of all men trying to take in the observations on large-cap versus small-cap and what the difference was between the Pacific rim and the Asian markets. He never realized how many stock markets there were. He must have heard two or three dozen different ones mentioned. He saw his wife being led over to the back of the room where an area was set aside for dancing. The man looked to be 60 and was grinning back at his fellow workers with a gloating grin on his face as he stroked Shelly's ass. He excused himself and went over for another beer.

Once Shelly was out dancing she was unable to go back to her half glass of wine as different men cut in. She was surprised that just about every man here was like the two brothers at the bar in the Adirondacks as they freely groped her. Most told her their room was just upstairs and even when she mentioned she was married, they shrugged it off. By 11 she'd danced and been mauled by 40 men, propositioned by 38 of them. She commented that she was hot and tired. "Is there a place we can sit and cool off?" she asked Ted.

He smiled and suggested they go talk in one of the private rooms set aside for business dealing. He said he, Jacob, and Dwight had some suggestions for low-risk, high-reward investment opportunities.

"Where are these rooms?" she asked, "my feet are killing me. You might have to carry me," she giggled. "Damn heels."

Ted nodded, "we have very comfortable couches and chairs in our room. You can take off these spikes and put your feet up."

Doug looked around, but no Shelly. 'Where'd she go?' he thought. He walked to the exit and looked left.

Shelly was down the hall with two hands on her lower back and ass as she was led to a room. He watched with a cramp in his stomach as the door was opened, a light turned on before it closed again.

Ted unlocked the door and turned on the lights. It was more spacious than she thought it would be with two couches, one on either side, and a conference table with six chairs around it. Ted pointed to a couch while Jacob took her glass and set it on the side table. She wouldn't be needing the wine right now.

"Take a load off. I give great foot massages," he smiled.

Shelly groaned as she plopped down before slipping off the two torture devices. She rubbed each foot before Ted sat next to her and took her left foot in his hand. She pressed the hem of the dress between her legs as she knew with her legs opened up she'd not be very modest. "Aaaahhh, that feels good," she sighed as she lay back.

Jacob rolled a chair over and took her right foot onto his lap and kneaded the sole. Her legs were now open wide for both men. Going commando is fine when dancing or walking around but in this position, there were certain risks. She felt her pussy throb as both men along with Dwight were looking right at her bare crotch. "I'm married," she said softly.

Dwight chuckled, "Another thing we have in common, we love sex and we're married. All three of us are married."

Shelly knew it was useless and sighed, "I do like sex." She pressed her foot onto Jacob's tent and smiled at him. Then she did the same thing to Ted.

Doug was wondering what to do. Knock on the door? Go back and have another drink? He started to turn when a man gently bumped into him. He turned and apologized, and then went quickly down the hall to the same room. He took out a key, opened the door, and went in. Doug was sure he glimpsed his wife's pussy before the door closed again. 'Wow! These guys don't waste time,' he thought. He went back to refill his beer and maybe get more financial tips.

The door opened and Dwight came in, "There you are," he said as if seeing his two fellows opening the woman's legs was expected. He came around and pulled the top of her dress down and cupped her huge tits. "And here these are," he sighed as she leaned back against him.

Ted pulled out his cock and sighed as the woman's soft foot stroked his cock. He'd been with many women but none who was as hot-looking or as eager-looking as Shelly. Her chest was flushed and heaving as Dwight massaged her breasts, her pussy was swollen, and her labia flared open invitingly. He pulled her foot off his cock and stood. He pushed her dress up and as she sat up and pulled it off her. Then he pressed his face between her legs, tasting the tangy fluids seeping out of her pussy.

Dwight had his clothes off in a flash and moaned as the woman took the proffered cock into her mouth immediately. 'Fuck! She loves cock!' he thought as she sucked enthusiastically on his cock.

Jacob took all his clothes off also and stood stroking his cock. "Ok, Ted. Don't bogart that pussy."

Ted nodded and sat up wiping his face. He pulled the blonde up before lying back.

Shelly knew what they wanted and straddled Ted's waist and guided his cock inside her. "Oooohhhh," she sighed as the fat shaft slid into her pussy. She felt something pressing against her cheek and as she turned her head, Jacob's cock pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked on the salty shaft. Then she felt a fat finger press a cool gel into her ass and she moaned knowing she was in for the ultimate fuck. There was a twinge of guilt remembering Doug had told her she could fuck just one of the men, but how could she say no to two of these men.

Doug was back out in the hall looking at the door, wondering what to do. He'd told her she could pick out one guy but he'd assumed one guy would intrigue her and take her up to his room. This was not something either anticipated. He found himself in front of the door trying to listen when the door opened, one of the men stepped out zipping up his pants.

"Hey, sorry. I saw you back there with that blonde," Doug started.

"Fuck! You mean Shelly?" the man grinned, "She's in here. You'll have to wait your turn. Back in Conference room A, the table on the left there's a sign-up sheet." He laughed, "It's called 'Symposium on Getting Inside Information - Room 110,'" he said before heading back.

Doug went to look and groaned. Page one had to be filled up as page two had names halfway down the page. He wrote 'SESSION FILLED' across the bottom in large letters before heading back down the hallway. The door opened and two men came out, both grinning as they straightened their clothes. He saw his wife raising her leg and straddling a man he didn't recognize. Then she took a cock in her mouth while a third man stroked his cock waiting for her to get settled.

One of the men leaving patted Doug on the shoulder, "Her ass, I recommend her ass. Best I've ever had."

The other guy shook his head, "Take what you can get, she is a great fuck!"

He shook his head and went back to the conference room. He grabbed another beer and found a comfortable seat against the wall. This was going to be a long night.

Three hours later as the conference attendees were heading to their rooms Doug looked from his seat in the lobby to see Shelly walking stiffly down the hall. She was carrying her shoes and her hair was a tangled mess. A half-dozen guys came over and gave her quick hugs, or kisses and handed her their business cards.

Doug came up to her and put an arm around her shoulder, "I found a room. Last one. I figured you might want to soak in a bathtub rather than sit in a car for an hour-long drive."

Shelly was beat. She lost track of guys fucking her somewhere after the sixth trio. Her body throbbed from the dozens of orgasms, her jaw ached, and her holes felt raw. Could her pussy and anus blister? she wondered. "I'm sorry. It was supposed to be one guy but then there were three and they kept coming...and cumming," she chuckled, "I didn't know how to stop them. I told everyone I'm married and all laughed at that as if I were joking. That is if someone didn't shove his cock in my mouth."

Doug was frustrated as Shelly was too sore and too exhausted to do anything but bathe and sleep. However, when she woke up at 10 AM, she pulled him into her and kissed him hard. She pulled him on top of her, guiding his hard cock between her legs. She kissed him hard as they made love. She felt terrible she'd allowed too many men to count freely use her, especially since it was supposed to be one guy.

Doug was confused as he drove his cock into his wife's pussy. He expected her to be loose as if she were an over-used glove, but for some reason she felt tighter than ever, Then rather than being bothered that his penis was just one of dozens to be inside her it made it more arousing.

Shelly held onto her husband remembering the dozens of cocks using her three holes as she felt him pounding into her harder than she remembered ever doing before. She was sore but not as sore as she thought she'd be. It was fortunate he didn't want her ass or for her to suck his cock and both were very painful, her ass stung and her jaw ached.

Doug wanted to hold off but the more he thought about adding his cum to dozens of others he groaned and came inside her.

Shelly hugged her husband as he came inside her and when he went limp, she stroked his back, "I love you so much. I'm so sorry I let all those men..."

"I saw," Doug panted, "I saw three guys take you to the room and figured the one-guy thing was out of the question. I then found a sign-up sheet with dozens of names. I'd have had a riot on my hands if I tried to stop it. Are you ok? I hope no one hurt you," he said looking intently at her.

"No. They were gentle," she paused, "this might sound strange but the guys in that backwoods bar were tons more respectful of my married status but once they...you want to hear this?" she stopped.

Doug lay next to her, his cock still inside her as he softened, "I do. I'm curious."

"Once they were fucking me, they were rougher, more powerful I guess you could say. Not a single guy gave a fuck that I was married. Everyone took whatever liberties they wanted but when they fucked me, it was as if I were made of porcelain. Does that make sense?" she asked. "I assumed we'd have to abstain for a week but I feel pretty good," she sighed. "You must have been going nuts knowing your wife was the highlight of the United Financial Planners of America Conference," she giggled.

"Oh, that reminds me," Doug said. He pulled his cock out of her sopping pussy, went over to his jacket and pulled the folded-up paper out, and handed it to his wife. "Here, if you need any financial advice I'll bet they'd forget to charge you," he smiled.

Shelly smiled, "They had a sign-up sheet? What a bunch of nerds. Cute. Insider information." She then laughed loudly, "I was going to say 'Insider my ass' but that's what happened." She ran a finger down the two sheets and her smile was replaced with a look of shock. "36? 36 men fucked me? I knew I lost count but by that many?"

"I think there were a few more. Gate crashers I guess you'd call them. The guy named Ted saw that and locked the door while your last three financial analysts gave you their insider advice." He chuckled, "I just thought how accurate the title analyst is in this case."

Shelly groaned and felt behind her. "Yeah, let's not go there, literally or figuratively."

They looked at the clock and realized they had 20 minutes before checkout. They showered quickly, dressed, and were out on the street getting their car from the valet. While waiting the pedestrians all looked over at the woman wearing the revealing dress and the man in the evening suit. They got in their car and headed home.

Shelly stripped down and crashed on the bed while Doug went and picked up the boys. Then later that night after tucking the kids into bed they quietly made love again.

As they flopped back, Shelly sighed. "I feel bad."

"About fucking so many guys?" Doug asked.

"Ok, sure. I can't seem to stay on script, but not that. I feel bad we've been teasing Carl and just frustrating him. I never really liked him but he's grown on me and I'd like to..."

"Fuck him?" Doug asked as he stroked her breast.

"Yes. Let him seduce me. He must be going nuts as he's come so close."

"Ok," Doug said. "Mom and Dad must be wondering why we keep sending the boys over there but on the other hand they tell me we can send them over more if we want," he sighed.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers