All Comments on 'The Test School Ch. 04'

by AlexanderBorgia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My Libido says holy hell this was hot!

My brains say holy hell, this was intense... how many days can they keep up with this intensity without installing a suicide watch?

Do they have a counselor? A young, inexperienced masochist in this enviroment certainly needs one.

Either way... one hell of a ride, this one. My favorite story on this site right now.

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyalmost 2 years ago

Good story but it’s not really non consent, since she seems to actively want her punishments. Maybe bdsm instead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whooo... after a nice light interlude, it went very intenze and somewhat dark very quickly.

I like this rolercoasterrides but I wouldn´t want to walk in the headmaster´s shoes.

I mean it must be a terrifiying experience: coming right out of dopamine induced domspace just to ask yourself what the heck did I just hear... did she really say "yes daddy, more daddy" while bringing her to a paingasm?

That must be terrifying! I mean in the best case she is into roleplaying, in yhe worst case he just laid bare some serious past child abuse trauma. He has no way of knowing.

If I was him... I woul become very nervous if she would disappear for more then 30 minutes from the radar.

Thank you for making me think and care again. There are too few stories out there to achieve that feat.

EssEssCehEssEssCehalmost 2 years ago

I very much disagree with FudgeBunny.

This isn't anywhere near BDSM. The young adults were pressured and/or coerced to participate in this program to begin with. The protagonist even retracted this very flimsy consent. Part one was noncon, part two was reluctance, part four is very clearly noncon. So the category is very well chosen in my opinion.

As some have stated before me, this was a very intense chapter. I agree.

Heather stayed very onedimensual in the first part. She was nothing but "the bitch". You showed us that there is a lot more going on with this protagonist.

I'm intrigued about the next part. (I hope very much that a lot more parts are coming). Will you change the person in spotlight again or have you established your whole cast of main protagonists?

On one hand you have a knack for creating memorable protagonists so reading about some more will be a delight. On the other hand introducing more and more of them may water down the focus and you might loose your plot.

I'm intrigued... is this a story about a clique of 'wayward sluts' being 'redeemed', is it a story about a whole school,... We shall see.

Thanks for sharing!

5* of course.

semiosis50semiosis50almost 2 years ago

This is a firmly non-con fantasy and it's sexy. Why shouldn't it be intense? There's nothing worse than when an author gets feedback to water a story down and bring in a therapist. The whole thing is implausible and hot as hell. Keep doing what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have never in my life left a comment on a story but today I needed to change that simply so I could beg you to post more of these stories I’m absolutely obsessed and I cannot stop thinking about them please be so kind as to give me more of these to fuel my own fantasies❤️

EssEssCehEssEssCehalmost 2 years ago

I deeply respect semiosis50 for his work, but this time I need to say that I disagree.

Caring for Heather after part 4 wouldn't be necessarily be "watering down" the story in my opinion. The author went to great effort to humanise the the headmaster and his assistant, my image of them after four parts is, that these are strict and thorough, but benevolent and quite caring personalities who would like to rebuild in place of destroy.

While I agree that bringing in therapist would be indeed be overkill... Sending in miss Smith checking on her and talking would be very much in line with their modus operandi till now. I my opinion, there is no good or bad decision here... in my opinion there isn't even something as watering down.

It's just the autor who has the prerogative to decide what his story should be. Everything is possible from a story about caring people wanting to help girls back on track on one end of the spectrum to a story about power hungry manipulative careless sadists on the other. Everything is still possible, the author must decide.

I personally still firmly believe that life's too short for depressing smut.

But that's just my opinion. ^^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous