The Test Subject - Pt. 02

Story Info
Yang continues to be subjugated to more sexual experiments.
1.9k words
4.83
2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Serum continued having an extreme effect on Yang as she kept pleading for Kaiden to fuck her one more time. She screamed such dirty words he'd expect a woman in porn would scream, even talk that he's never heard before. It was such dirty talk which almost tempted him to fuck her one more time. But Kaiden didn't. Though he'd be lying if he said her dirty talk didn't make his dick hard. This was proof that the serum did its job well.

"Come on, what does it take for a woman to be fucked by a man like you, please, please, pleasure..." Yang continued whining which began to get on his nerves, he could barely concentrate on his studies. To shut her up, the mad scientist put a ball gag in her mouth to silence her. Kaiden kept writing notes into his scroll, all while listening to music, something loud and soothing to drown out the noises of Yang's muffled pleas. He had no idea what she was saying but he got the idea that she was pleading for her to fuck her again and probably some more dirty talk. That is all she was capable of speaking being juiced up as she was on the serum, turning women into whores. Whatever she was saying he didn't care as he filtered out her muffled cries with earplugs, listening to music as he ignored her.

Yang was unrestrained as the serum kept her at bay, making her obedient to his orders. She was submissive and excited to do all of her master's twisted biddings; if she were told to put in a buttplug she'd do it, if she were about to get an anal penetration she'd become excited. Kaiden kept her sitting in the medical bed, the young blonde didn't try to get on her knees and unzip his pants to suck him off. Even though she was horny and begging to be fucked, she followed orders even if the temptation of lust and sex was eating her up. She wanted to finger herself but that was forbidden. After all, she followed Kaiden's orders without question.

Kaiden turned away from the scroll and prepared to inspect those marvelous tits of hers one more time, Yang closed her eyes. She enjoyed having her tits grabbed at her by Kaiden's strong hands as Kaiden continued to fondle them around. Yang's breasts were still considerably soft and kept their desired size. Kaiden continued to take notes before turning down the music, telling Yang to lie down on the medical bed, she spread her legs apart by Kaiden's orders as he continued inspecting her pussy. Yang hoped that Kaiden would get naked and jump on the bed and fuck her right there and then.

He then made Yang sit in on the bed. Putting his scroll to the side, he backed away from the blonde and sat down on a seat. Yang remained seated where she was. Kaiden looked at her as he unzipped his suit, his cock peaked out from the suit. The mad scientist pulled his dick and began stroking it. Yang looked on at that massive dick, drooling from the ball gag as just stared at it. She wished she'd get a piece of Kaiden's hard cock inside of her. She was whimpering in sadness, Kaiden could tell what she was feeling as he watched her, mocking the horny slut with his massive dick in his hands. She knew she wanted it and she didn't get it.

Each of his strokes became faster and harder, Kaiden didn't stop, making Yang silently beg for his dick inside her until he finally came. Ejaculation was a nice and sweet load of cum all over his stomach, it felt so nice and warm as he smeared his cum all over his abs. Mocking the blonde subject, making her crave to lick every bit of his cum off his wonderful abs.

Pulling the zipper upwards, he covered himself up before approaching the blonde Huntress to see drool had dripped all over her thighs. Yang stared up at him with eyes pleading for him to fuck her some more. It was a pathetic and adorable sight to behold. He almost felt bad for her. Kaiden laughed at himself at this idea, he didn't feel bad, he revered himself in the fact that he turned this once competent Huntress into a horny slave. He wanted to pull his zipper down and fuck her some more, but he didn't. It gave him such sinister delight leaving this girl begging for dick and not delivering.

Kaiden returned Yang to the White Room, padded and soundproof with a single bed against the wall. She was just wandering around the small room without knowing about the small camera monitoring her activity in the room which Kaiden reviewed from inside his office amongst a large set of screens that monitored every room of the entire facility.

Kaiden watched Yang strut around her room completely naked, watching her tits and ass jiggle around. He'd watch her fall asleep as he continued jerking his cock at the sight of her nude frame. Kaiden couldn't help himself by the fact that the blonde slut in his company was making him hard, every time he ejaculated, he'd just get hard again for him to stroke and ejaculate some more cum. He was emptying his balls very fast, he couldn't stop himself, he just kept jerking his cock until more cum ejaculated from his cock and covered all over his abs. Kaiden smeared his cum all over his abs, it felt good. Dear god did he enjoy the feeling of jerking off and covering his abs with his thick load of white cum.

The mad scientist got himself cleaned up of his sticky white cum before throwing himself into the shower, getting himself washed and cleaned. Finally washing off the scent of sweat mixed with his cum which reeked off his body. Kaiden stayed in the shower for what felt like an hour and embellished himself in the serenity of the hot water and soap running down his body.

The mad scientist closed his eyes as he reminisced about the entire day, he thought of the naked Huntress he had lusting for his cock. He thought of himself fucking Yang Xiao Long some more, stretching that beautiful pussy of hers into a gaping hole. Each of his strokes became more ferocious as he tried to cum inside the shower, trying to ejaculate. Kaiden grew frustrated but he didn't stop masturbating. He stroked his cock faster and faster but no cum.

Gritting his teeth, growing even more frustrated. Kaiden became enraged as he screamed "fuck it!" and marched out of the shower and down the hallways of the science facility. Water dripped from his naked body. He didn't bother to throw on a towel to cover himself up. He didn't give a damn. Kaiden was too enraged, too stressed, his cock was still a raging boner.

Kaiden stormed into the room where he kept Yang Xiao Long and pulled her by the hair, dragging him through the hallways and into the bathroom where he forced her onto her knees. He held his hard cock before her face. Yang Xiao Long drooled at the sight of his erection before her face as he commanded her to suck it. She obliged his command and began polishing his erection, popping her head back and forth as her tongue covered Kaiden's pelvis in her warm saliva. He grabbed a handful of Yang's hair as he watched the sexy blonde sucking him off under the hot downpour of rain from the showerhead. He kept her mouth on his cock, making her continue sucking until he felt his dick twitching.

Edging away from finally ejaculating his cum inside the blonde-haired Huntress, he forcefully changed position, standing on his knees as he had Yang's ass up in the air and her face pressed down against the wet floors of the shower. His dick penetrated Yang's pussy once again, pounding away at her cunt. She moaned incredibly loudly, the delicious sounds she made echoed off the shower walls.

The mad scientist forced his cock deeper and deeper inside the former huntress, pounding at her ass as he finally felt the orgasmic bliss of ejaculation surge through him like electricity. His cum filled her pussy. Soon after, a mixture of cum and vaginal fluids leaked out of Yang's gaping wet pussy like a waterfall. Kaiden felt satisfied once more, panting heavily out of tiredness but grinning happily as he spanked the sexy blonde against her cheeks, making her squeal with excitement. His cock was still inside Yang as they remained under the downpour of hot water from the shower head.

Kaiden pulled his cock out of Yang's mouth as she gasped for breath while her hand kept jerking him off. Kaiden padded her on the head for a job well done. "Good job, you dumb slut," Kaiden said.

"You're gonna fuck me some more?" she asked, wanting more.

"Clean yourself up you dirty slut,"

The big-titted blonde obliged and got to showering, washing her hair and cleaning the rest of her voluptuous body. Kaiden leaned back against the shower wall, watching as hot water ran down the pale curves of Yang's magnificent body. His hand grasped around his cock as he kept jerking at the sight of her gleefully showering before his eyes. Damn, he wanted to bend Yang over and fuck her again, pounding away at her cunt once more. He wanted to pin her against the fall and clap her cheeks from behind. But his dick and himself were already tired, all he needed to do is rest his dick and himself.

Once he had done showering, Kaiden dried himself up and without getting dressed began dragging Yang Xiao Long through the sterile hallways of the facility once more and returned the blonde subject to her room. He tossed her inside and closed the door, locking her inside. He didn't bother to dry her up, why would he? He preferred her naked body wet and let herself dry up by herself.

Kaiden returned to his office and grabbed a pair of black underwear before sitting down by the giant computer screen. He began to work, pulling up a live video feed of Yang in the room on the side monitor, completely wet as water dropped from her curvy body. The mere sight of the naked blonde was enough to make Kaiden extremely hard again. Pulling down his underwear, he left his large hanging in the open all stiff and erect while keeping his eyes on the rest of his research. He kept his mind focused on the job at hand but his cock remained hard as a rock.

The mad but handsome scientist continued his next string of experimentations and check-ups. Each time he got to fuck the beautiful blonde while examining the effects of the serum, injecting her with new doses of the serum every time. Kaiden never got bored of Yang every time he used her over and over again. The pleasure he got from repeatedly fucking the blonde huntress without pause moved him closer to his achievement in finishing the serum. Soon the serum would be finished and be sold on the black market. He knew of many crime lords who desired a vial of his special serum for themselves. Kaiden wasn't the only depraved many in Remnant after all...