The Test Subject

Story Info
Yang Xiao Long is captured by a mysterious scientist.
3.3k words
4
4.3k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yang Xiao Long snapped her eyes open to find herself lying underneath the light of a giant lamp hanging over her. She squinted in irritation as her gazes met the light, the young blonde looked away from the lamp and to the side. Yang looked at her surroundings to find nothing but pitch-black darkness, she tried to make something out but couldn't make out a single thing. The light hanging above her revealed the outlines of a few objects scattered across the room, but nothing substantial.

She looked down at her arms and legs to see that they were restrained by metal shackles, her body lying on top of an operating table. Yang wiggled around in her restraints, trying to budge herself free to no avail, not even the use of her superstrength would make a budget. The blonde huntress gave up trying as she continued looking around the room, trying to figure out where she was.

Suddenly, the doors leading into the room opened up, Yang turned to the side to see a pour of light pouring into the room she was in. Then the large silhouette of a figure stepped through the entrance into the room. Yang looked up at the tall figure, trying to make out what he looked like. But the surrounding darkness revealed nothing about the shadowy man by the entrance until he held up a device in his hand, clicking it, turning on all the lights in the room they were in.

Yang looked around the room, trying to grasp her surroundings to discover she was inside some sort of laboratory. The room was circular as she found no corners in the room at all. There were cabinets built into the walls protected by a glass window; from within the storage cabinets, Yang could see that there were vials and beakers of experimental chemicals. There was even a table with lots of other scientific and medical equipment like a centrifuge and a large microscope. She could even see a large computer screen hanging over a large computer desk.

After getting a grasp of her surroundings, Yang turned her eyes over to the figure standing above her to see that he had quite a handsome face. Clean shaven with no hint of a stubble marking his skin. He had black hair and piercing blue eyes as he looked down at Yang with a devious look in his eyes. The man even wore a skin-tight, black-and-white suit that looked like spandex. His suit was so tight that his muscular proportions bulged through the skin-tight spandex.

Despite his handsome frame, Yang looked at the man with disdain, she had no idea who he was and where she was but once she got out of her restraints, she was gonna tear him apart.

"Ah you're awake," he said with a calm tone in his voice.

"Where the hell am I, and where the hell am I?" Yang shouted with gritted teeth.

"You are inside my laboratory, far away from any living being in Remnant," the man explained before he continued; "now where are my manners; let me introduce myself; my name is Kaiden Viratus,"

"Well, it was nice to meet you, but once I get out of these damned restraints, I am going to make sure you wish you died as a child," Yang threatened the man. Her threat seemed to not him even when Yang was wiggling in her restraints.

"There is no need to try and break free; those restraints were designed with a powerful alloy to keep someone as strong as you strapped down," he explained, walking around the operating table over to one of the rolling tables spread across the lab.

Fishing for answers, yang continued to ask; "what the hell do you want with me, why did you bring me here,"

"Glad you asked, you see; I am brewing a special serum, and I need a subject to test it on, and you are the perfect candidate," Kaiden explained.

"If you think I'm going to become your little lab rat, you are sorely mistaken!" Yang exclaimed, "I am going to break out of here and break every bone in your body,"

"I would like to see you try," Kaiden said as he stood with his back turned against her, assembling a little syringe gun at one of the rolling tables. He turned his eyes over at the young blonde strapped to the operating table, holding the gun in the air in one hand as he slowly approached her. "Besides, your threats are empty, there is no way you're getting out of here, and I need someone to have this tested on,"

Yang looked at the syringe gun with terrified eyes; she had no idea what it was, and the tube protruding from the back of the gun contained a green liquid. "What the hell is that thing? What the hell will it do to me?" Yang shouted, continuing to wiggle around in the restraints, trying her best to break free once more to no avail.

"Nothing, just an arousal-augmented serum that turns the subject into a cock-craving whore who desires to be fucked," Kaiden happily explained.

The blonde huntress became horrified, feeling shivers across her entire body when she heard this explained to her. She realized she was in the presence of a mad scientist. Trying her best not to show her fear, Yang gritted her teeth, and her emotions turned from genuine fear to furious rage as she wiggled in her restraints once more. She tried to break herself free but the restraints were just too strong as Kaiden claimed, there was no way for her to get out.

"If you think I am going to be a test subject for your fucked up science experiment, you are sorely mistaken!" Yang shouted.

"No, you are mistaken for thinking you can ever break free of those restraints," Kaiden joked maliciously with a friendly smile on his face. He approached her with easy footsteps, he wasn't afraid of Yang as he took small and slow steps. Each step he took struck fear into Yang's beating heart as it raised with fear. As Kaiden stood right before her at the edge of the table, he stared into her purple pupils with a friendly look on his face; a face of a maniac who knew what he was doing.

"Don't worry, this will just feel like a bee sting," Kaiden said as the blonde huntress looked up at her captor with horrified eyes as he quickly injected the serum into her neck. She screamed out loud, feeling the serum injected into her, barely feeling any sense of pain from the needle sting. Her screams echoed throughout the room as she looked up at Kaiden with a furious stare.

"You are going to..." Yang was about to exclaim another threat, but nothing came out of her lips, she felt nauseated as the world around her swirled. "You're going to," Yang tried to shout again to no avail, all sense of rage she had suddenly faded from her mind, feeling a relaxing sensation overwhelm her. All desire to tear Kaiden to pieces faded from her mind completely as she rested her head against the table's headrest. She was sleeping, knocked out cold by the serum. This was just another side effect of the serum, it was nothing to worry about.

Kaiden placed the syringe gun on the rolling table next to him, turning his eyes back at the sleeping beauty with pure admiration. Kaiden was shameless as an arousing sensation overwhelmed him, his large member grew hard and erect, bulging through his latex suit from the perverted thoughts he had. Temptation made him want to act out on his desires, but he couldn't, he was a professional scientist and patient enough to wait. However, even the professional gave in to their temptations and desires.

The mad scientist grabbed Yang's yellow crop top and tore it to shreds, pieces of fabric littered the floor until her two luscious breasts popped out. Kaiden took a low gasp of air as he stared at Yang's wonderful rack, he couldn't keep his eyes off them. There was no wonder people called her tits, 'Shotgun Gauntlets'. The temptations were just too overwhelming, but Kaiden pulled himself together.

Now it was time for some quality control as Kaiden grabbed onto her both of her breasts, giving them a good squeeze. They were soft to the touch while keeping a considerable softness as he kept on squeezing them. Moving her breasts apart and squeezing them together, Kaiden enjoyed his work as he kept massaging Yang's honkers with no shame. His depraved mind filled with fantasies of himself pulling out his hard meat and sliding them between her massive bust, those did not have to be fantasies as Kaiden could do whatever he wanted. But he wasn't ready to use Yang quite yet, he still had a lot of work to do.

Removing his hands away from the blonde's massive rack, he continued to tear off the rest of her clothing. Grabbing a scissor by his side, cutting up her black compression shorts, removed them, and tossed them to the floor, now she only wore her yellow panties. He had taken off her boots, socks, and belt as well. Now she wore very little clothing, Kaiden then grabbed her panties and forcefully ripped them off with a powerful yank. Now she was completely naked, wearing absolutely nothing at all, Kaiden's heart raised as he was mesmerized by Yang Xiao Long's exposed body.

The temptations grew even stronger as the mad scientist observed every detail of Yang's body. Her pussy was clean-shaven, and there was no trace of any pubic hair, this fact satisfied Kaiden's desires as he hated pubic hair on a woman's groin. No blemishes, scars, moles, or freckles marked her pale-white skin, she was completely smooth-skinned. She was the epitome of her gender, Kaiden liked what he was seeing. Yang had some fine abs, fitting for a woman who trains a whole lot. Kaiden caressed his palms against her exposed skin, from stroking his hand across her forearm to even caressing his palms against her hardened abs.

The mad scientist breathed with heavy breaths as his temptations grew to their limits, his cock was still hard and erect. He felt his member twitching under the latex of his spandex suit, and the fabric of his underwear rubbed against his erection, it felt like constant masturbation. Kaiden didn't have to wait to fuck Yang anyways and she was about to wake up from her nap, might as well get ready.

Kaiden pulled all the way down on his suit's front zipper, pulling it apart to reveal his muscular abdomen underneath. Sweat smeared all over his clean-shaven chest from having worn his latex suit all day long. Kaiden then pulled his rigid cock out of his suit, feeling relieved having his large phallus finally be freed from its imprisonment inside his tight spandex. He gave his dick a good stroke with his hand before undressing completely, dropping his suit to the ground and kicking it to the side. Kaiden was now fully unclothed, his clean-shaven body finally exposed and free, revealing more of his muscular proportions and his clean-shaven spaces. There were no traces of body hair across his naked frame, even his crotch was clean-shaven. Kaiden took another sigh of relief, he loved being fully nude in the open.

Yang let out a soft groan as she was about to wake up, Kaiden noticed this as he walked over to Yang's face, his cock fully exposed for her to see for herself. Kaiden held his rigid magnum in front of her face as Yang slowly opened her eyes. When the sexy blonde opened her eyes fully, her eyes widened in pure shock at the sight of Kaiden Viratus' erect cock. She gasped, beginning to breathe with rapid breaths as she continued to look on at his massive member with pure lust.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking big," Yang muttered, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she appeared desperate to lick his rigid meat. Kaiden played with his cock right in front of her face, making her yearn for his hardened dick even more.

"I beg of you, please just fuck me already," Yang pleaded much to Kaiden's delight as he enjoyed watching Yang being so slutty, "just fucking pound it in my pussy or deepthroat me, I don't care as long as you put that dick inside me,"

Kaiden smiled once more as he walked away from Yang's face over to her legs as the operating table could divide both of her legs apart. Splitting the leg rest, Kaiden spread her legs far and wide, making a clear opening to her exposed pussy. Yang looked down as Kaiden stepped forwards, his cock in his hand, stroking it as he pressed his meat between the wet slits of her pale pussy. The young blonde trembled with excitement as the mad scientist pressed his cock deep into her pussy, the walls of her inside spreading far apart as the wet fluids smeared against his veiny cock. Kaiden felt a sudden satisfaction washing over his body as he rammed his dick deep into Yang's tight pussy, moving back and forth at an elegant pace. He was surprised at how tight Yang's hot cunt was like she hadn't fucked a man before; he expected a feisty woman like her would have other boys ram their cocks into her wonderous honeypot. He expected her to be a little used, but it didn't matter; a tight pussy made it all the better. It makes him the first cock this woman will have rammed into her. Yang moaned with pleasure as Kaiden continued to ram himself into her, her heartbeats rising; she's never felt so good in her entire life.

Yang's massive hoots bounced all over the place as her body rocked back and forth on the operating table from each of Kaiden's hard thrusts. The pace of his thrusts began to pick up as each of his thrusts became faster and faster, he couldn't control what he was doing. It felt so delightful, pounding away at Yang's soaking wet pussy like an uncontrollable animal. Yang's mouth hung open; her moans grew increasingly louder because of the furious pounding of the mad scientist. His hands grasped tightly on her hips as he continued pushing his dick deeper and deeper, aggressively pleasuring himself by thrusting himself inside the big-titted blonde.

He felt like he was about to cum; each thrust he made felt like he was edging closer to busting a nut. Kaiden could not bust quite yet, he has fucked many women before and mastered the ability to hold his cum inside his cock before deciding to let it all out. He took the time to enjoy Yang's slutty moaning coupled with the continued pleas for him to be rougher.

"Ah yes, that's so fucking good!" Yang yelled like the whore she was, drool dripping from her mouth and down her cheeks, "Yes! fuck the shit out of me!"

Biting down on her lips in sheer bliss, Yang leaned her head back against the table cushion as she closed her eyes to enjoy the mad pleasure of the mad scientist fucking her. She wished she could reach her hand down and massage her clit while Kaiden kept pounding her like mad. Kaiden looked down at his cock; he loved watching his massive dick ram into the dripping-wet pussy of a hot woman. He moaned and grunted like wild as one hand reached up to grab her tit, giving it a good squeeze while he kept on thrusting his cock into her. He grinned maliciously as he watched Yang's pretty safe turn a bright red hue; her mouth hung open as she kept on moaning in orgasmic ecstasy. Suddenly, the sexy blonde let out another loud moan having finally reached her climax as her hot vaginal fluids sprayed from her smoldering wet pussy all over Kaiden's clean-shaven crotch.

"God, what a mess," said Kaiden as he stopped thrusting to look at the mess the blonde subject had made, his hands reaching down to grab a handful of Yang's vaginal fluids. He didn't mind it in the slightest, he loved it when women squirted all over him. Kaiden then licked her fluids off his fingers with a sinister grin on his face.

"I'm so sorry," Yang whimpered, biting down her lower lip with a small smile on her lip like she enjoyed making a mess. She had no shame, nor was she sorry. She then continued to beg like a depraved slut, "Just please don't stop fucking me,"

"That's what I liked to hear," he said in response, tapping his hand against her thighs as he kept fucking.

His thrust was slow but he soon picked up the pace with a more ferocious pace, his wet flesh slapping against Yang's soaking cunt as the sound of their sloppy flesh pounding against each other echoed throughout the lab. Yang kept moaning, her massive tits bounced up and down was still a sight to enjoy. While he kept thrusting his hips back and forth, his hands caressed against her skin, trailing from her thighs toward her nice jugular breasts. Kaiden squeezed them hard with a tight grip while he kept thrusting at a good pace, leaning over her naked body as he stared into her lilac eyes. The two locked gazes with each other as Kaiden stared at her with a seductive glare.

After what appeared like a tedious hour of fucking, Kaiden felt himself reaching his climax, grinning like a madman as he amused himself with the thought of not telling her that he was about to cum. He wanted to see the surprise on her pretty face that her womb is filled with his festering white seeds, that is if she would be surprised. Yang would probably beg for more like a dirty whore which is what Kaiden enjoyed the most from all the women that he fuck.

The mad scientist stood up with his back straight, his hips thrusting at the same pace. Kaiden continued to satisfy himself, as he felt a tickling wave radiate upward his groin. He grins as he finally unloads into the blonde test subject, a gallon of his white sperm explodes into Yang's pussy, filling her up as his cum leaks out of her.

Yang screamed with pure pleasure, feeling her pussy being filled by Kaiden's hot white cum. The two breathed heavily as they had become exhausted. Kaiden pulled his cock out of her pussy, cum still leaking from her smoldering cunt, staining the floor. He walked away from the used test subject to grab a towel, wiping the sweat off his forehead before hanging it over his shoulder. He's become satisfied with the results he's gained and the pleasure he's received. It now appears that the serum he's developed has proven successful and viable to sell on the market to interested customers. He walked over to Yang, nudging her head to look up at him; she appeared exhausted from all the fucking.

"Please! More!" the hot blonde begged, appearing incredibly exhausted yet still pleading for more. Kaiden grinned maliciously, happy to see Yang still a cock-craving whore; he lightly tapped on her face before he walked away. He walks over to the door leading out of the room; the door opens as he strode out of his lab, the door closing behind him as Yang looks on at his tight naked ass. The young blonde yearned for Kaiden to return, desperately wanting Kaiden to continue fucking her.

Even after a few seconds of leaving she missed Kaiden and his massive cock, whimpering as she began closing her eyes, dreaming of him coming back through that door as hard as a rock and continuing to pound her. That's all she could do while she was laying there in the middle of the empty laboratory, dreaming...