The Text

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The half hour stretched out, as I tried to think of anything other than my burning desire but he finally came and removed my gag and blindfold and untied my hands. He turned me around to face him. His body moving close to mine, he was still naked, he reached down to my pussy to see how wet I was and then he took my hand and lead me back to the bed. It was uncomfortable for me because my bottom was so sore but I knew better than to complain. He began to play with my clit relentlessly, knowing that it was sure to make me orgasm and I wouldn't be able to stop it no matter how hard I tried because I knew he wouldn't stop until I had. He wanted to punish me again and, as my pulse raced at the thought, I knew I wanted him to punish me again too. Soon enough he had his excuse as I breathlessly screamed his name at the height of my orgasm, and he abruptly stopped touching me.

"You are such a naughty little slut, you know you are not allowed to orgasm yet you failed to control yourself. You have not learnt your lesson, but you will. But I'm not going to punish you right now. You will be punished over the next month, every time we go out you will have a vibrator in and I will be controlling it, you will be teased to the edge and I know you will be completely humiliated if I make you have one in public, but if I decide that you need to be humiliated like that then you will be. You will show everyone what a slut you are and that little innocent act you have will be no more because no one will believe it. But you will only be allowed those moments of pleasure when I grant them and only in public, you are still forbidden from playing with yourself." The thought of the complete humiliation thrilled and scared me but I knew it would please him to have that level of control over me in public, and he'd loving seeing me squirm in my seat as I tried to hold off and act normal. I couldn't wait but for now he took me in his arms and told me I'd been a good girl for taking my punishment before turning out the lights and telling me to get some sleep.

12