The Text Message Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

"A surprise, Master. Why don't you try one of the buttons? Maybe one with the waves on it?"

I eyed them suspiciously. I knew they wouldn't do anything dangerous, the rules I had set in place avoided that but I had no idea what they were. I took one of the gadgets in each hand and pressed the wave-symbol on the remote with the letter A on it. I heard a quiet buzz and a moan from Ashley. I raised one of my eyebrows and pressed the same symbol on the other remote. This caused the same sound but this time the moan came from Dolores.

"You have vibrators in your pussies and these are remote controls, right?"

"Yes, Master. I saw an ad on the net and after some research, we decided to give you these as presents, as tokens for the fact that you are the source of our happiness. Now you can punish us with intense pleasure. We thought that this would fit your style better than a new whip or another hogtie set."

I pressed both buttons simultaneously and held the buttons down for half a minute, causing my wives to start squirming and moaning.

"You two are totally and absolutely batshit crazy, you know that?"

"Crazy in love with you," Dolores chipped in after I released the buttons.

"You two are driving me insane," I replied grinning as I pressed down on the buttons again.

As I gave them a deep kiss each, releasing the button only for the kiss itself, I added, "But I still love you like I did ten years ago."

"I don't, Master. I love you more with every passing day."

THE END

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers