The Text Pt. 03

Story Info
Samantha learns more about Jason's affair.
2.1k words
4.59
13.2k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stormy191
Stormy191
124 Followers

Jason opened his mouth, but no words came out. I just stared, my body shaking, and the tears started again. Embarrassed, I turned and slid the door of the shower open and quickly fumbled out. I reached for one of the clean towels and wrapped it around my body. The water turned off behind me, and Jason stepped out, reaching for another towel.

"Sam, I..." He started, then stopped. I turned back to look at him again, then left the bathroom, heading for the walk-in closet in our bedroom. As the door swung shut behind me, I unwrapped the towel and began rubbing my body vigorously. I needed to calm down, and get dressed. I needed to get out of this house and collect my thoughts. I towel dried my hair and let the wet towel fall in a pile in the corner of the closet. As I did, the door opened behind me and Jason entered, a towel around his waist.

"I didn't mean for it to happen. She doesn't mean anything to me, I mean, I'm not in love with her or anything, it was just sex, and only those two times, please, let's talk about this." The words spilled out of Jason's mouth, he was talking so fast he was tripping over his words.

"Only those two times, huh? Well, good to know. As far as I knew it had only been once. I didn't get to finish the story before you came home," I knew I sounded like a sarcastic bitch, but I couldn't hold it in, especially after hearing he had been with her again in the last two weeks. My insides churned with rage, jealousy, and desire. If I was so mad, and hurt, why did I want to fuck him again? The more jealous I felt, the wetter I got. I stood there, naked, glaring at Jason.

"You've known since last week? That night after my shower? And you didn't say anything? And the way you fucked me that night..." He looked at me, confused.

"I knew about the sexting, and the night at Joe's bar. I didn't know about the night at her place until today. When was the second time? Wait, I don't know if I even want to know." I put my hand up and turned to find a shirt, grabbing the first one I touched. Jason moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Calm down, let's go talk. Don't leave, not like this. I love you, and right now I'm terrified. I know I fucked up, but please don't leave me like this." Jason begged, as his hands slid down my hips and back up to my belly. I felt his breath on my neck, and shivered, waiting for his lips. Wanting him to kiss me, but at the same time, wanting him to get the hell away from me. I closed my eyes and images of Rachel giving him a blow job again filled my mind. I thought of her red polka dot dress, and the passionate sex they had, not once, but twice. I thought of the desire between the two of them, and it reminded me of us in the beginning of our relationship. The way we use to be when we were just dating.

I turned then, and pressed my body against his. I hid my face against his neck, torn between shoving him away, and wrapping my legs around his waist. My hands stayed at my sides, indecisive, my breath shallow as I tried to keep the tears at bay. His arms wrapped around me, hugging my body close to his. His lips pressed against my ear, my cheek, my neck, and my hands finally reached for him. I tilted my head back, giving his lips access to my throat. I moaned as his tongue and lips caressed my throat softly. My mind raced with conflicting thoughts; how could I find the thought of him with Rachel so fucking hot, yet be filled with intense jealousy?

I pushed him away and headed for the door, still naked. He followed behind me, towel still wrapped around his waist. As I reached the bed, I turned to face him, stopping him in his tracks. He looked terrified and unsure what to do. My anger flared as I walked toward him again, "Tell me about it. I want every detail. I read all about the first time you fucked while I was at that stupid movie. Now I want you to tell me about the second time."

"Uh, I don't think you really want to hear about it, I think you need to calm down, Sam," Jason whispered.

"Oh no, I want you to tell me," I pushed him furiously toward the bed. "Every detail. Tell me where you were, and what she did to you, what you did to her." He walked toward the bed and as he turned to sit, I shoved him down and climbed on top of him, holding his chest down when he tried to sit up. "Where were you."

He paused, unsure what to do. Finally he began, "At her place again. It was on Thursday afternoon. We left work early, at lunchtime. We picked up lunch and headed back to her place to eat. Honestly, Sam, I don't know if you really want to hear this..."

"I do," I said, and sat back on him, my hands still on his chest.

"We got back to her place and ate. We had picked up chinese." He stopped again.

"And? Where did you eat? Were you clothed or naked? Come on, Jason." I leaned forward, hands on his shoulders, and put my face close to his ear and whispered angrily, "Tell me now."

He gulped, "Uh, clothed. I took the bag to the table and started removing the boxes and opening them up. Rachel opened a bottle of wine and got out some plates and silverware. She brought it all to the table, poured the wine, and we filled our plates. We were just talking, and she put her foot on my thigh and started rubbing her foot closer to my crotch."

I scooted off of him so I was standing between his knees, which were bent over the side of the bed. I untied the towel from around his waist and placed my hand on his thigh, rubbing near his crotch, "Like this?" I asked, still pissed.

"Yeah. We drank some more wine, and ate a bit, then she got up and walked over to me, I turned to face her, and she started unbuckling my belt, and...she started giving me head."

"Were you hard just thinking about the fact that you two were going to fuck?" I asked, still rubbing his thighs, inching closer and closer to his cock. "Close your eyes, tell me."

"Yeah, I was already hard." He closed his eyes. "She sucked my cock for a long time."

His dick was getting hard. I wondered briefly if it was the memory of Rachel, or my touch that was turning him on. I kneeled between his legs and took his semi-erect cock into my mouth and sucked. He gasped and was instantly hard. I sucked and licked for a minute, then whispered, "Like this?"

"Yeah, like that, oh my God." Jason's head was up, watching me. I licked the tip of his cock, holding eye contact with him, glaring at him. He still looked scared and confused, but I could feel his cock pulsing he was so horny.

"What happened then? What did she do next?" I demanded, then took him as deep into my mouth as I could and sucked, running my tongue back and forth as I did.

"Oh, Sam. That feels amazing. Fuck."

"Don't stop the story Jason," I commanded, and continued to suck him.

"She stopped and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the bedroom. When we got to the bed, she kissed me, and started unbuttoning my shirt. We undressed quickly, and then she pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. We just kissed for a while, her teasing me, with her pussy right above my dick, touching it, rubbing against it, then pulling away."

I licked his cock one more time, and then slid up his body to straddle him again, letting my dripping pussy hover over the tip of his dick, barely touching him. "Like this?" I whispered.

"God, yes, Sam. Just like that." His hips thrust forward, and the tip of his dick pushed against my lips. I pulled away. Then rubbed lightly against him again. He said nothing as I teased him. I raised my body, one hand still pushing him into the bed while touching myself with my free hand. His cock was so hard it was pulsing as he watched my pleasuring myself, but he didn't dare move. Finally I leaned forward, my face close to his.

"Show me what you did next," I hissed.

Jason didn't hesitate, but grabbed me and rolled until he was on top, he had me pinned, my legs spread, his hard dick pulsing and pushing against me. "I flipped her, just like this, and then I fucked her." He pushed his throbbing cock slowly into me, pulled slowly out, and then filled me again. I moaned and closed my eyes as he fucked me slowly. "I fucked her slowly, just like this." He was deep inside me, moving slowly, my clit rubbed softly back and forth against his pelvis.

"Don't stop, Jason," I could feel my orgasm building slowly. I relaxed, as he continued his slow rhythm. I came closer and closer and felt my body tensing as I neared climax. I gripped his shoulders and let out a cry as I peaked. My body rocked with one of the longest orgasms I had every experienced, as Jason continued to slowly fuck me. I cried out, and held him close, my fingernails digging into his back.

As my orgasm ended, I lay there, breathing hard, still holding Jason close. He kissed my neck, right below my ear, several small, light kisses that sent goosebumps down my body. He continued slowly moving in and out of me, kissing my throat and chest, moving down to my breasts. My anger had faded with my orgasm, but it roared to life again and I pushed him away. "And then what?" I snapped.

"This," he said as he pulled out. He flipped me over and moved me roughly to the center of the bed. I felt him over me, and turned my head to the side to catch a glimpse of him towering over me, rubbing his dick as he took in my body, then he spread my legs. I tilted my ass in the air, giving him a better angle to slide his dick back inside me. He slammed into me, over and over again. The soft slowness was gone, and he was fucking me as hard as he could. He wound my hair around his hand and pulled. I gasped and cried out. With each thrust he hit my g-spot, sending waves of pleasure over my body.

Jason grunted with each thrust until he slammed deep inside me and came, his body laying over me like a blanket, his pelvis thrusting against my ass as he filled me with his cum. For a few minutes we both lay there breathing heavily, not speaking. He rolled to his side, pulling me with him so we were spooning, his dick still inside me. Finally he spoke, "Sam? Are you okay?"

"I think so." I whispered, spent.

"I'm sorry," he said again. "I don't know what else to say."

"I know." I pulled away and sat up, moving to the edge of the bed. He didn't move, waiting for me to say more. I didn't. Instead I walked to the closet and quickly dressed.

When I emerged he was sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked, his elbows rested on his knees, and his head rested in his hands. He looked up as I came out and started to speak, "Sam-"

My voice was calm, collected, and cold when I interrupted him. "Don't. Right now I'm leaving. You are staying here. You don't call me, or follow me. I need some time to think. I'll come home when I feel like it, and until then, leave me alone."

I grabbed my bag from the corner of the room and walked out the door.

To Be Continued...

Stormy191
Stormy191
124 Followers