All Comments on 'The Text Pt. 03'

by Stormy191

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

This story has been a pleasant surprise, the wife’s reactions more realistic than most of the other stories I’ve read. Usually the author tries to turn the wife into an idiotic, oversexed, cuckqueen. The anger & jealousy mixed with arousal that this wife feels is way more interesting & entertaining to read, not to mention more realistic. Let the husband sweat it out, let him wonder if he’s lost the love of his life for a fling. I’m totally hooked, keep up the excellent writing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
If she does nothing, she is a doormat

He will do it again if she lets him get away with it. Now over the next few days she should text him that she is going out, all dressed up. Send a photo. Then off to a singles bar or arrange for a male escort. A well built guy! A couple of sedate photos of the guy (so not to provide evidence) and maybe a later text saying how good it was and how many times she orgasmed etc.

They can discuss their future relationship a few days later, if there is a relationship to continue. Don't let her be a spineless doormat and allow him to get away with cheating. It was emotional cheating for MONTHS, not just the couple of physical events. Cheers.

tkoberontkoberonover 4 years ago

The wife's superb control as she continues reading the sexts is impressive. Then when the truth outs her reaction is so mature, if surprising for all that.

You have set us up for the sequel beautifully. I for can hardly wait!

DickMarksDickMarksover 4 years ago

I'm in complete agreement with RTR10, this story is realistic and hot and I'm so hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope she f*cked his friend or something and send him a video that would be great. But reading your past work most likely they would end up with her having sex with Rachel and a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to know more!!

This has been awesome to read!! I want to know more. What did Samantha do when she left? Does Jason see Rachel again?

Can't wait to read more!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormy191@Stormy191
I've always loved to read and write, and am finally taking the time to put some of my ideas on paper. I hope you enjoy them!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Text Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Text Series Info