All Comments on 'The Thai Maid Ch. 03'

by victoria.vixen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Lucky Thai Maid Ch.03!

So hot and erotic! Can't wait for chapter 4! If you have missed the other chapters be sure to read them as you will really love them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SAD ! ! ! !

Victoria.vixen, since the character, fictional, in your stroy has your name, I assume you are thinking and writting about yoursef. Ver Sad ! ! ! ! Vicy(Victoria) should get an air ticket, pack her bags and leave X and the little Thia Maid Slut. Then we will see who serves whom. Humiliation and degradation are not things that someone should have to contend with and X and The Slut are doing those to her. Any self respecting person would not stand for such abuse.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Strange turn of events

Being submissive is OK, I suppose, if that's what turns you on. Surprising story, but erotic at the same time. Miss Vicky, you can write a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmmm

The story was very erotic, like many of your other stories, but as a reader I need a little more spine in the main character. It was a little too degrading for Vicky to just trade places with the maid for good...I like the power play but it seemed a little too permanent and that's where it crossed the line for me. X and Vicky had a special thing going but this changed that because she became the third wheel. It's okay for a scene but not for real life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The photograph

Good lord, that's the hottest description of a photograph I've ever read. I want that Polaroid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous