The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"Good. Well, now that we've established that, I believe every successful lesson includes a demonstration to reinforce the point. Mrs. Hamilton, please take off your bra and hand it to Hank," Carl ordered dispassionately, as if he was telling her to take dictation.

Joyce Hamilton looked up at her boss with sorrow in her eyes, but nonetheless tentatively reached to unhook the sturdy bra and gently pull the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Standing bare-chested in the office, she handed the garment to Hank, knowing better than to try to cover herself.

Statuesque and almost regal before the father and son, Joyce's full, healthy, sloping breasts were totally exposed.

Hank grinned from ear-to-ear at the display of authority his father evinced at the expense of his longtime secretary -- a woman Hank had known as an upstanding professional all these years. He really couldn't believe what he was seeing, and that the mature woman was following his father's orders without question by standing half-naked in front of him.

'Mrs. Hamilton's tits are good-sized, probably a C-cup,' Hank surmised in a guessing game he like to play frequently, and a fact confirmed when he checked the label on the bra she just handed him.

True, they had the sag expected of a 40-something mother, but otherwise they looked good -- pale white without any stretch marks from childbirth, with her ruby red nipples silver dollar-sized and completely at ease. Joyce's billowing mounds rose and fell with her steady breathing, and tension filled her eyes standing bare-breasted before the young man she had known for so long.

"Nice jugs, huh, Hank?" Carl offered with coarse appreciation. "You know I only offer Joyce up on special occasions."

The word 'offer' her up like some pricey sex doll was painfully objectifying and diminishing to the dignified woman, nevertheless, she knew what Carl said was true.

Joyce Hamilton was not one of Carl's closers, and he didn't share her with just anyone, as only a handful of other men had sampled her body over the years. She was smart, proud, and beautiful, and Carl didn't want to despoil her great body fucking too many men.

Instead, he kept her for himself, something she might have been more appreciative of in consideration of her favored situation relative to the other women in the office.

Nonetheless, Carl used her frequently, and several times a week he'd take either her mouth, ass, or pussy. He rarely shared, and then only on the special request of a highly-valued client -- one knowing she wasn't fair game to just anyone and expressing the appropriate gratitude in business terms.

"Ok, hon, let's get on with it. Lose the panties and let my boy have a good look at you," the company president commanded his unhappy secretary, who promptly removed the last item covering her most private place.

"Look at that bush, Hank. She's a natural, and you should feel her tits. They're soft and spongy. A real handful, and with super-sensitive nipples too," the older man declared with the excitement of a college frat boy as Joyce shrank with the dehumanizing words describing her appealing physical attributes.

In truth, Mrs. Hamilton did have a lovely hairy bush covering her pussy -- fluffy and a natural ash blonde, it was the same color as the hair on her head.

"Go on Joyce, let him feel you up," Carl admonished his reluctant secretary, who warily leaned towards Hank's chair allowing him to grope the fleshy orbs hanging temptingly before his eyes.

Hank didn't waste time in palming her two wonderful tits, balancing the jello-y globes in his hands, and lightly squeezing. Sure enough, Mrs. Hamilton's nipples almost immediately hardened at the unwanted attention of her boss' son.

"What'd I tell ya? Are her nipples hard?" Carl nodded gleefully, speaking as if she couldn't hear his despicable appraisal of her unwanted arousal.

"Rock hard, dad. Her tits are as nice as any college girl!" Hank responded enthusiastically, following his father's dismissive treatment of the disparaged woman, and relishing this sudden peek into Carl's depraved world, while tweaking Mrs. Hamilton's steely buds with vigor.

"Owwwhh," Joyce chirped, her frowning expression indicating she didn't appreciate the abuse of her tender nubs or the untoward compliment.

"She'd never admit it, but she just loves men playing with her big knockers, don't you, Joyce?" Carl teased the unfortunate wife and mother.

"No," Joyce replied, a whimper in her voice and a pout on her face. "These are for my husband alone. I don't like having, um, men play with my, uh, breasts."

"You mean, your knockers, Joyce," Carl corrected sternly, unhappy with her use of the genteel term.

"Y-yes, my, um, knockers," she conceded with a defeated expression.

Despite years of sexual use by Carl, Joyce refused to relinquish the pretense of the sanctity of her marriage and loyalty to her husband. It was her only lifeline to maintaining a sense of dignity and self-esteem, whether real or imagined, while servicing the debauched sexual desires of her boss.

"Well, you'll never convince anyone of that judging from those pointy eraser tips," the callous man chided the distressed woman, before returning to business.

"Okay, enough with the prelims, we're on a limited schedule," Carl interrupted while checking his watch. "Joyce, get on your knees and work some of that magic you do on my son's cock. You got him all hard."

The undesirable task caused Mrs. Hamilton to glare imprudently, nearly ready to refuse performing the unseemly act of giving head to a young man she'd known so well for so long. Nearly, but she was not quite ready to refuse.

"Oh, please, Mr. Allenby. Please, not that! I've known Hank forever," she protested vehemently, hoping against hope to change her employer's mind.

"You gave him a hard-on, so now take care of it. Besides, that should make it extra-special for him," the older Allenby retorted mercilessly. "All young men fantasize about some older lady they've known all their lives naked on her knees with his cock in her mouth. He probably won't last a minute."

All hope for a reprieve gone, 45-year-old Joyce Hamilton dropped to her knees before a smiling 23-year-old Hank Allenby, unzipped his pants and shucked them to his ankles.

"Oh, my goodness," she exclaimed as Hank's 8" cock sprang forth already extremely hard.

Surprised and indiscreetly impressed, she didn't need to tug it more than once or twice before easing her mouth over his cockhead and proceeding with the disgraceful task of sucking off the young son of her boss and master.

The gold wedding band on Mrs. Hamilton's hand was prominent in Hank's gleaming eyes as she stroked his cock before taking him into her mouth. It brought home the fact this was a married woman giving him a blowjob -- some other man's wife on her knees in service to him.

The thought of Stu Hamilton at home, not knowing his wife and the mother of their children was at that moment sucking the cock of a man twenty years her junior at the behest of her venal employer, sent a surge of arousal to his throbbing erection, while sparking an indecent image permanently implanted in the younger Allenby's corrupted mind.

Entranced, Hank watched greedily as the better part of his long shaft disappeared between her full lips, shifting in his seat staring hypnotically as his father's secretary worked her 'magic' on his inflamed staff with her soft, moist mouth.

Hank noticed a couple more things the college girls never did when giving him their unsophisticated blowjobs. One, Mrs. Hamilton's sad blue eyes never left his own, and two, the only thing she ever did with her hands was tease and gently massage his heavy balls.

'This bitch knows what she's doing,' Hank indecorously observed in denigrating the longtime secretary, and indeed, Mrs. Hamilton was clearly experienced at the art of fellatio.

Working up and down Hank's pulsating cock with precision, she varied her attention from swallowing the shaft to swirling around the head and dipping low to lavish her wet tongue around his hairy scrotum, only to start once again by impressively taking the length of his cock to the back of her throat in a move most college coeds couldn't match.

Hank nearly came sooner than he wanted, and it was only the absolute fascination of watching conservative Mrs. Hamilton, naked on her knees with his hard cock in her mouth that saved him, along with a well-timed interruption from his dad.

"Lift up that pretty ass, Joyce," Carl said bluntly. "I may as well have a go at you while you're down there sucking my son's cock. It'll be a father and son bonding moment with your sweet body as the conduit."

While Joyce was diligently licking and slathering Hank's ardent pole, Carl pulled out his own stiff prick and she obediently lifted her prime ass cheeks to point in his direction. The beleaguered secretary's pink gash peeked from between her thighs, glistening with moisture from her unwanted arousal despite herself for giving an indecent blowjob to the recent college graduate.

Without the time to dally in his busy day, Carl slid the full length of his cock into the married women's ready fuck channel, grabbing her hips to take her for a ride.

"Mmmuunnnphh," Joyce groaned around the thick cock planted between her painted lips as Carl buried himself until his scratchy pubis bumped against her tight ass cheeks.

The misused secretary hated the fact that, despite her loathing for the adulterous act, she always responded favorably to the insertion of her imperious employer's sturdy cock into her wet pussy, as the intent CEO immediately broke into a solid stroking of her wet cunt, with his low-hanging balls slapping loudly against her hairy mound whenever he bottomed out.

Remarkably, Joyce Hamilton's mouth never left Hank's cock and her sapphire blue eyes never left his glowing face throughout, even under the disturbing reality of getting double-teamed by a father and son.

To her relief, her determined pursuit of Hank's orgasm ultimately achieved its goal, and as Carl relentlessly drove his rigid shaft solidly into Joyce's increasingly sloppy cunt, Hank couldn't hold back, flooding the besieged woman's mouth with an eruption of heated jism.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yesssss, swallow it, Mrs. Hamilton!" Hank exclaimed to the gentle woman he'd know most of his life, pumping an impressive load of thick warm cum between her suctioning lips.

Experienced from years of swallowing his old man's seed, Joyce calmly took the pulsing jets of sticky goo down her throat, with each gulp in sync with the runny semen's constant flow.

"Ugghh, yeah, uhhh, you're such a great fuck, Joyce! Stu doesn't know how good he has it," Carl crowed derisively of her husband.

"Unh, unnh, unh," he grunted while not letting up, pounding the wife and mother for several more minutes before finally unloading his impure spunk into her convulsing pussy chamber.

To Hank's surprised eyes, the mature woman's jaw dropped open into a quivering 'O' just a foot in front of him, her head jerking back violently as she too climaxed under the assault of her employer's overpowering cock.

"Oooohhhh, ooohhhhh, nooooo," a soft guttural groan reluctantly slipped from her lips and her body involuntarily shuddered while stifling a louder scream, fearful of the women in the office pool outside the door hearing her cum.

Joyce despised herself for succumbing to Carl, particularly in the face of his young son, but to her abundant shame she always orgasmed on the unrelenting cock of her boss. Eventually, Carl pulled his deflating tool out of her sodden pussy, trailing a string of viscous jism and leaving a matted mess of her curly blonde cunt hair.

True to her training, Joyce Hamilton finished by thoroughly licking Hank's cock and balls clean, then doing the same for her expectant employer. Dressing in silent sorrow, she was excused to return to her duties with her sullied pussy full of Carl's warm spunk, as so many times over the years.

"Excellent dictation, Mrs. Hamilton," Carl praised as she picked up her steno pad and left his office used, saddened, and despoiled once again.

**********************************

"Thank you, my dear. Now, why don't you turn and show me that perfect ass more closely?" Carl invited our nervous daughter, returning his mind to the present day as he took the drink from her hand.

Demonstrating a servile compliance growing in her psyche with every new demeaning order, Kerri slowly turned on her feet, setting her enticing white bottom at eye level for the seated man.

"Oh!" she peeped with a start when his cold palm pressed against her tense right cheek, caressing it, and testing its firmness with an inquisitive squeeze.

"Oh, that truly is lovely. I could just paddle your cute little bottom for hours," the octogenarian appraised, sending her worries spiking, as the concerning comment caused her to cringe with fear.

Fortunately it was simply idle talk, however, the crude old man did slide his feeble fingers down the curve of her butt and into the gap between her slightly parted thighs in a very personal exploration that Kerri struggled to accept in her strange new world of servitude.

"Ahhh," she sighed uncomfortably when Carl slipped his fingertips along the outer reaches of her puffy slit examining its misty dew.

"Oh my, all that cocksucking has had an effect. I can feel how hot and damp it's made you, or are you so wet from kissing your sexy mother?" he declared, unable to help himself from commenting loud enough for all to hear, disgracing our flustered daughter with the intimate accusations.

Kerri bowed her head contritely, her naughty secret exposed and unable to look about the room in her overt distress. Barely able to accept the truth herself, she knew it was in fact the tongue action with her own mother making her pussy juices flow, rather than the unpleasant chore of giving head to her advisor.

Now, everyone in the room suspected it too, especially Emma, whose own dirty little secret had been ingloriously revealed by Nate.

"Well, it's just as well and will save me some effort," the old man pronounced, withdrawing his hand from between Kerri's parted legs and raising the glistening digits to his nose, smelling deeply the intoxicating elixir of teenage pussy.

"Sit back and relax," Carl directed, pointing to his lap and the ancient erection he was sporting, not wasting time when it came to getting what he wanted.

I hadn't noticed it before, but the easy chair in which he sat was designed for just what was about to happen.

The padded arms sloped downward from the hand holds into a valley towards the back, allowing a woman to spread her legs over each arm and still be at the perfect height to comfortably accept a man's cock, while also maintaining the right amount of leverage to give him a genuinely good fuck.

Hank had the chairs custom-made in Europe for just that purpose, and now, our athletic, big-titted daughter was going to try it out before my intrigued eyes and her entire audience.

Kerri instinctively knew better than to disobey Carl, so cautiously set her bare rump down on his knees, shuffling backward onto his lap until feeling the old man's stiff erection pressing against her backside.

"Lift up, sweetheart. Put your legs over the arms of the chair and lift yourself onto him," Hank instructed on the proper use of the sex chair. "There you go, that's it, just place one leg over each arm and slide into position."

With her legs now wide apart, almost painfully so, and the tendons in her inner thighs pulled taut, from the front you could see Kerri's cunt completely spread asunder. Even from my position at the bar, I saw our daughter's fuzzy pink peach split wide and the delicate labia exposed and separated.

Kerri's elongated back was directed to Carl with her knees draping the leather arms of the chair, rising with the incline of the specially designed seat causing her legs to rest above her hips and ass. The maw of Kerri's vulnerable pussy hovered precariously over the engorged crown of the old man's erect cock.

From this position, it was easy for Carl to control the action without the old man expending too much energy. So, by bracing his frigid hands on her slim hips, it was a simple task to lower our suspended daughter's gaping fuck hole onto his stiff upright pole.

Leveraging the benefit of gravity and using what little strength was left in his tired arms, the retired company founder aligned Kerri's pussy lips to the tip of his staff and pulled her tight cunt onto him.

It was a sight not witnessed by many fathers, I would guess, but I had a birds-eye view as first the head pierced the slippery aperture, and then the entire length of his sizable, scarlet-toned shaft was swallowed whole by Kerri's unresisting pussy, stretching her plump pink petals around the invading pole.

The crack of Kerri's pert ass rested on his lap, sensing the tickle of Carl's coarse pubic hair as she settled against it.

"Ohhhhh," our daughter's surprised cry tumbled from her oval lips.

From her position on the coffee table, Emma couldn't clearly see the spectacle of the old man impaling Kerri on his cock but imagined what was happening by the gentle squeal issued by our daughter at the intrusion. In fairness, Emma had her own monster cock to deal with, but certainly heard Kerri's acceptance of the ancient tool filling her comfortable channel.

"Nice, dad!" Hank congratulated gleefully, while Carl simply grinned lasciviously. "I knew these chairs would work. I'm sure it'll make your life easier."

Understandably and to her utter bewilderment, the entire evening and her current situation were so bizarre for our newly-despoiled coed.

Two days ago, Kerri was just an average college freshman. The mere thought of standing nude in a room full of older men, including her father and Professor Robertson was unthinkable. Now, she was not only naked, but she had the cock of an 80-year-old man, whom she'd only just met this evening, embedded in her pussy ready to fuck him.

Kerri unavoidably envisioned how odd it looked for her nubile body to be resting atop the wrinkled old man, preparing to satisfy his lust with her tight cunt.

'What would my friends think?' she thought, reflecting her immature angst at appearances, with peer approval and acceptance her primary concern.

Kerri sat with Carl's hard pole firmly buried in her vise-like snatch, legs stretched wide with knees high and her feet dangling off the arms not touching the floor clad only in her knee socks and saddle shoes. It was the definition of the reverse cowgirl position and granted Carl free reign over Kerri's youthful body while she did all the work.

Savoring the snug folds of her gripping cunt muscles for several moments, Carl then quite literally pushing upward against her body with his hips. Kerri's sheath convulsed reflexively, massaging his veined tool in a way an older woman could never manage, tenuously letting his chilled hands roam over her smooth belly up to her jiggling breasts as the old man cupped them from behind.

"Eeekkhhhhh!" Kerri squeaked at the glacial hands on her warm, pointed breasts, with goosebumps rising across her soft skin in reaction to his cold palms.

Clearly impressed with the generous heft of our daughter's splendid tits, Carl gave Kerri's tender nipples a hard tweak.

"Yeeekkkkk!" her startled squeal filled the room, while in the background, the slapping sound of Nate and Emma's vigorous fucking competed for attention.

At the same time, Ike sighed periodically as Maggie, Suzy, and Jaxy collectively worked over his stalwart black cock to his general amusement.

"Come on, cowgirl, ride a cock horse!" Carl whooped, citing the old nursery rhyme while pushing up once more with his feeble hips.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers