The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What truly made Hank's night a successful production was the mother and daughter weren't professionals, but instead a big-titted suburban mom and her bright, beautiful 19-year-old daughter -- the wife and the college girl of a disloyal employee that didn't want to be there, and most certainly didn't want to do what they were doing but had no choice.

The familial duo unhappily and under much duress condescended to the mother tasting her daughter's taboo pussy -- coerced into eating her beloved grown child to a powerful climax in an unforgettable performance of pure debauchery.

Their degenerate audience, their husband and father included, couldn't help but be enthralled by the bizarre incestuous lesbian act undertaken by the misused and improperly-paired women. It was a sight you couldn't find in even the most off-color back-alley sex show in the red-light district of Bangkok.

So, it appeared the night was concluding, with Maggie and her daughters spared further humiliation but certain their day for such indecent displays was not far in the offing. Emma and Kerri were exhausted, shamed, and clutching their naked bodies erotically in solace on the padded coffee table, dearly seeking to ignore the harsh gaze of the men around them.

**********************************

Collapsed in a heap of emotional and physical exhaustion, Emma and Kerri crashed on the coffee table and slept the night in each other's arms. It was nothing sexual, just a mother and daughter naked and comforting.

Chuck needed to get home to his wife before it got any later, and Nate disappeared into the night too, each grateful for the 'poker night' and telling Hank they'd love to do it again sometime. Ike split as well, with Suzy and Jaxy in tow for what I'm certain was an eye-opening sexual experience for the twins taking turns riding his massive black cock with their petite, pale bodies.

Honestly, I'm not sure where Dave and Maggie Reynolds' ended up. I assumed they went home, where the curly-topped blonde spitfire no doubt chastised my co-workers mercilessly for the trouble he'd caused their family.

Hank and Carl went to bed in their own rooms, but not before Hank told me to sleep on the sofa where my wife and daughter had humiliatingly given Emma's director and Kerri's advisor sumptuous blowjobs.

The next morning, I awoke to the sound of Kerri, Emma, and Hank in the kitchen eating breakfast at the nook. When I entered, both my wife and daughter were dressed in the same casual clothes they'd worn when we arrived last night.

Hank was animated, yet content. Clearly, he was pleased with how things were going in the breaking of Emma and Kerri to their inglorious servitude, with the two sitting withdrawn listening to Hank, but not adding much to the conversation.

"Come in, Ray, have some breakfast. You look like you could use some coffee," he offered in his usual gracious manner.

Hank really is incredible when acting the part the welcoming host, almost as if my once-honorable wife and now impure daughter hadn't spent the previous night sucking and fucking his father and friends, not to mention committing an act of incest so outrageous it was outside anything imaginable.

"Spend some time with Kerri. I need to speak to Emma for a moment before you head home," he stated casually.

Emma rose and the two moved into the den, leaving me alone with my betrayed daughter.

"Are you alright, Kerri?" I eventually found the nerve to ask.

"I'm alright, dad. My legs are sore from riding old Mr. Allenby. I hope I can practice with the team on Monday, but I'll be okay," she answered with surprising frankness, yet also remarkably dismissive of the whole shameful event.

Kerri had an impressively resilient attitude considering everything she'd experienced in such a brief period.

I noticed she didn't mention her sexual interlude with her mother, and I couldn't really blame her, as no doubt she felt embarrassed, ashamed, and morally conflicted. It was obviously an awkward topic, so I left it alone too, and from there we ate in silence.

Fifteen minutes later, Hank and Emma returned.

My wife was ashen, with a worried look on her face, and her expressive green eyes distant as if deep in thought. It was only much later when I learned what Hank and she talked about, and the new instructions he'd given my subservient, disbelieving wife.

END CHAPTER

Author's Note: I am stepping back from this story for a short break as I have other matters needing attention. It shouldn't be too long before the Tyler's story continue when I return.