The Theft of Our Lives 06 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri took the hint, but unable to reach the floor with her feet, our quick-thinking coed flexed her muscular legs instead in lifting her upper body. Pulling her slick cunt lips up the old man's pole until nearly cresting the head, she then let her body weight forcefully land her onto his lap, enveloping his hard cock once more.

'WAP,' the youthful skin of her naked ass loudly met his flabby pelvis.

I don't know how she did it, and I marveled at her athletic prowess. With only the strength of her wiry legs driving her upward, her sports training and slender frame allowed Kerri to muscle herself up and down again.

Over and over, Kerri rose and fell, the sinew in her thighs rippling and her quadriceps straining with each lift, steadily building momentum to aide her efforts. Each time she rose and fell, her cute bangs flew off her forehead and her big tits bounced with abandon, escaping Carl's weak hands before snapping firmly back into place.

'WAP, WAP, WAP,' the sound of Kerri's ass slapping against the retired businessman repeated with each downward-thrust, unceasingly gobbling his rigid cock into her elastic cunt hole.

"Huh, huuhh, huu," her laboring efforts were accompanied by a loud exhale as she sucked in precious air.

As the duo fell into a rhythm propelled by Kerri's tremendous strength and flexibility, the effects of Nate's fucking of Emma became apparent on the padded coffee table.

Nate's a selfish, egotistical rich man, but his cock has to be 9" fully hard and as thick as my wrist. The bastard had been sliding his huge cock in and out of my responsive wife's elastic cunt for the last fifteen minutes, with her expansive fuck sheath gradually stretching to accommodate his impressive size.

Impressively, Emma's pussy gripped his meaty pole tightly in a love embrace a crowbar couldn't pry apart. An endless flow of her slick juices lubricated her opening, glistening around the hardworking director's veined shaft every time he withdrew to the tip, before plunging his guided missile of a cock back into her receptive twat once more.

As I'd seen countless times when other men fucked her doggy-style, Emma's large jugs gyrated wildly beneath her torso as the intensity of the fucking steadily ramped up. Her arms were clearly getting tired, placing her elbows on the leather-padded coffee table, and making her swaying nipples brush against the smooth surface, stimulating them further.

More ignominiously, the position raised her big, beautiful ass above her back, granting Nate a lovely target for the pounding he imparted. Unable to resist the tempting target, he began peppering her ripe white half-moons with vigorous, resounding slaps of his open palm.

'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK,' the sound of skin on skin reverberated as he slammed her overstuffed twat, sending his sagging ball sack flapping against her bald cunt, with the soft padding of Emma's ample butt cheeks absorbing the blows accompanied by her increasingly loud, unstifled groans of pleasure.

"Ooohh, uunnnhh, ahhhhh," her slack-jawed mouth repeated breathlessly under the onslaught.

On the sofa, Ike luxuriated in the tantalizing mouths of the three Reynolds' women, lounging comfortably as Suzy and Jaxy's luscious lips embraced his huge black shaft from either side, gliding up one side and down the other, trailing their tongues with blue eyes fixed on their sister as they teamed up on the pleased man's giant cock.

"That's it, ladies, suck cock as if you were born to it. Big black cocks suit pretty young things like yourselves," Ike encouraged egregiously, watching them work as a well-trained unit seeking his orgasm.

The 18-year-old twins' suckling lips didn't quite touch when wrapped around the wide staff, but it was extremely erotic nonetheless, especially with their perky mother's blonde head topping his upright column, coddling his broad purple-brown knob between her straining red lips, and doing her best to aide her daughters in getting the man to launch.

Ike was in no hurry, however, enjoying the disreputable performance of Emma and Kerri when not admiring the Reynolds' women trading off taking his cockhead into their mouths, or slathering his balls in their hairy black sack, unaware that with his impressive stamina and control, the three hardworking ladies had a long way to go in achieving their goal.

Unattended in his own easy chair, Hank sat fascinated by the entertaining vision of his own making.

In his den, the big-titted, late-30's 'soccer mom' wife of one of his felonious employees was on her elbows and knees in only a black garter, stockings, and stiletto heels, with her fake black glasses perched on the tip of her nose, as the much-admired director of the community charitable group for which she enthusiastically volunteered plowed into her stretched pussy with his thick cock, driving her slowly to what was sure to be a whopper of an orgasm.

At the same time, the offending employee's 19-year-old daughter rocked and bounced on the unrestrained cock of his 80-year-old father in reverse cowgirl fashion, wearing only saddle shoes and knee socks as she strenuously worked her muscular thighs driving her tight snatch onto the old man's elongated pole in riding him to his own orgasm.

Mesmerizingly, Kerri's big, dense tits bounded up and down in time with her pigtails and sweat poured from her forehead pasting her auburn bangs to her soaking brow.

Seated on a nearby sofa, Hank's longtime friend and associate Ike Jones-Dixon relaxed as the bubbly blonde wife and cute twin daughters of his other felonious employee triple-teamed his immense coal black cock, taking turns vacuuming his mushroom crown or trading off between his full balls and the generous stalk of his darkly veined shaft.

I understood the appeal of the absolute depravity of witnessing the mothers' and daughters' sex show, and I couldn't help but now openly stroke my own raging erection, even knowing they included my own wife and daughter.

Nate stepped up his pace, propelling Emma ever-closer to losing herself completely to her lust and becoming lost in a world where the only important consideration was the large hard cock pummeling her highly-agitated fuck hole.

"Ahhh, agghhh, ohhh therrre! Ohhh, yesssss, just like that," her groans droned on in a constant din as the distinguished older man with gray temples drilled her repeatedly, barely able to get the words out between her heavy panting and gnarled lips.

Nate was building to this moment, recognizing his lovely, big-titted prey was thoroughly under the control of his hammering cock and willing to do or say anything as he took her to the promised land of her oncoming climax.

"Isn't this what you always wanted, Mrs. Tyler?" Nate began his inquisition, employing her surname with glee giving it the formality of their usual discourse. "Isn't this what you've wanted since the day you volunteered?"

"Ooooohhh, Nate, please, nuh-oh, don't, uh, say that?" Emma pled through her obvious passion.

Even in her all-consuming arousal, my wife had enough wherewithal to know that Nate wanted her to talk dirty, and what he wanted her to say. The domineering man wanted her to earnestly confess her darkest desires that she'd never voluntarily reveal in the presence of myself and our daughter.

At the moment, Emma still harbored a modicum of humility, seeking to resist even as her willpower rapidly collapsed under his assault, but over-stimulated and susceptible, she couldn't deny the strength of his fucking.

Nate's monstrous cock simply felt incredible in her hungry cunt, with his warm meat filling every fold and rubbing her interior in places few men reached, and certainly not her husband's inferior staff. She knew deep inside, quite literally, the power of his cock and that she couldn't hold out for long with it sawing away in her well-lubricated channel.

"It's okay, Mrs. Tyler, you can admit how good my cock feels. Just tell me. Just say that my hard cock is what you've wanted these past few years, isn't it?" the rasping philanthropist persisted, slamming into her vulnerable gash a bit harder for emphasis, and driving deeper than usual.

"Ohhhhh, nu-nooo, uuunnhhh!" she groaned aloud with the shock wave from the pounding.

"Just say what you've wanted from me, Mrs. Tyler. Say it for Ray. Say it for Kerri," he pushed my flailing wife.

"Unnmmm," Emma whimpered in shame at the mention of our daughter, but it also steeled her resolve, at least until Nate fluctuated the pace of his fucking, slowing down and then speeding up again, but always with a fluid motion.

Now, Emma instinctively pushed her ass back, meeting every thrust the best she could. I saw her resistance weakening, and that whatever strength and discipline she possessed were nearly gone.

Weakened and demoralized, my subverted wife was gradually becoming a slave to Nate's tremendous bitch-breaking fuck tool, and when he pulled his long shaft completely from her body leaving her stretched cunt vacant of his mighty cock, she nearly panicked.

"Ohhh, nooooo! Awwwhh, put it back! Pleeeeease Nate, please put it back!!" Emma begged her overwhelming desire.

"Then tell me, huh, what you want, Mrs. Tyler," Nate cajoled. "It's that simple. Just, ungh, tell Ray what you want!"

"Oh, damn it, Nate! Uugh, I want your cock! Oh my god, please, give me your big cock! Please, put it back in me! Hammer my pussy!!!" Emma howled, beside herself with need and ready to spew her dirty diatribe unabated to the get satisfaction she craved.

Emma was broken and no longer waiting for Nate to tell her what he wanted to hear, and sadly the humiliation of what she admitted had the unintended effect of making her even hotter, generating even greater longing for the demanding patrician's powerful tool.

"Please Nate, I need your big cock. Please, fuck me with your big cock!" my lust-sodden wife urged, desperately looking over her shoulder at her improper lover with a voracious sexual hunger filling her teary eyes imploring him to fuck her into sexual oblivion.

"Don't tell me, Mrs. Tyler, tell your husband," he directed, understanding dearly that Hank wanted him to humiliate his full-bodied volunteer and inflict as much suffering on me as possible, while intending to give Hank his money's worth.

Hyperventilating, Emma wiggled her broad ass invitingly at Nate's bobbing pole, ludicrously pushing backward trying to recapture it in her abandoned vagina. With no success and unable to withstand the absence of his iron-bar shaft any longer, she finally looked at me with her fake glasses draped halfway down her nose, finding me openly pulling my own hard cock for all to see.

"Oh my god, Ray, are you getting off on, ohhh, Nate fucking me? Fucking your own wife? Ohhh, you fucking pervert!" she scolded, but then succumbed completely to her need and no longer cared about my disgrace.

I simply continued tugging my tensing prick, relishing it's temporary freedom from it's restrictive cage, and beyond control sensing the precum ooze from its tip with a crazed dementia filling my fevered gaze as the superior man hovered behind Emma gripping her full hips but withholding the thick cock she so desperately desired.

"Ahhh, I need it, Ray. Oh dear god, awwwh, his cock is so big. I, uh, I need it so much!" my wife bawled, nearly hysterical but not stopping there.

"It's so thick! I want it! I want it sooooo much! Oh please, Nate, please fuck me with your big cock!" my capitulating wife cried in returning to the source of her need and degrading herself further still.

"Please, Nate, I'm giving you my cunt! Take my pussy, damn it! Right here, right now in front of my husband!" she howled with crazed fervor, not caring if it was the truth or not, but simply trying to say what he wanted to hear so he returned his cock to her empty pussy.

"Ohhh, I've wanted you to fuck me, ahhh, for so long. Fuck me like, uh, Ray can't with his tiny cock! Show, uunnhhh, show my husband, ohhh, how a real man, ummm, fucks his wife!" Emma implored in her urgency.

Kerri was working rigorously getting Carl to cum, clenching her cunt muscles while enveloping his throbbing cock and grinding relentlessly against his lap, but Emma's shameful pleading didn't escape her attention for even a moment.

Outwardly, she was ashamed of her mother begging to be fucked by another man in front of her father, and of so scandalously giving in to her need for Nate's driving cock. Intuitively, however, the woman in her understood Emma's desire and implacable quest for the thick cock bludgeoning her well-used pussy.

Not satisfied yet, but thinking the time was right to return his throbbing lance to Emma's weeping slit lest she lose her rising need, Nate pulled on her wide hips burying his entire length into her welcoming cock sheath once again.

"UUUNNGHH!" he grunted loudly as his considerable girth pierced the snuggling folds of her voracious snatch.

"Ahhh, ohh yesss! Oh fucking yesssss!" Emma cried, her relieved panic subsiding as her pursuit of his mighty cock was satisfied and her expectant cunt was filled again with his thick meat.

With just a few commanding strokes Nate raised her state of arousal again, but he still wanted more, converting to her first name increasing the intimacy and personal nature of his taunting.

"More, Emma, I need more from my big-titted volunteer," Nate urged my emotionally staggered wife. "Tell your husband what you truly want. Tell him what you want from me from now on."

"Aahhh, ooohh!" she moaned a response, fully consumed by her demanding pussy's urgent lust, and completely crazed.

Hoping desperately to satisfy her unsavory lover, Emma humbly put words to her craving need between halting breaths in no uncertain terms for me, Kerri, and everyone to hear.

"I want your cock, Nate! Ohhhhh, I want it all the time!" she exclaimed through distorted lips. "I want, unnggghh, I want you to fuck me, umm, all the time!"

"Ray, ohhh, I want to fuck Nate, ahh, all the time. I want to be his, huh, big-titted volunteer fuck slut," my obsessed wife turned to me over her shoulder with a strange calm, willing to say the most disgraceful things in placating her hungry pussy.

Frighteningly, it sounded as if she meant it.

"Ohhh, dear god, I want you to watch me, Ray, uhh, fuck him at his office," Emma begged dementedly. "Ohhh, watch me fuck him in front of the other volunteer wives."

Nate drilled Emma with reckless abandon as she thrilled the room with her shameful taunting of me between heavy gasps for air.

"Unnggh, I want him in our, ohhh, bed with me!" she cried passionately, with each tortuous barb worse than the one before it. "Ohhh, I want you to, ahh, watch him, huh, fuck me in our bed."

"Ohhh, Ray, his cock, it's sooo deep! So much deeper than you!!!" Emma ranted, with the lewd confessions driving her lust ever higher and making her need unquenchable.

My cock was straight as an arrow, yanking it as she defiled herself and our marriage, out of her mind and in a frenzy I never imagined possible.

"That's it, baby, tell your husband what you'll do for me," the devilish bastard prodded, fucking Emma with a staccato pace, urging her to even greater depths of depravity in her all-consuming lust, and driving her into a pool of degrading carnality.

"Oh, Nate, I'll fuck you. I'll suck your big cock and, uhh, swallow your cum!" Emma raved, panting, and whipping her ponytail as her head jerked about and her eyes lit up with fiery sexual incitement, each lewd word so debauched they fueled her burning desires.

"Ray can, agghhh, watch me, um, fuck all your friends," she swore, out of control and completely broken to Nate's relentlessly hammering cock. "Uuhhh, I'll fuck anyone you say, umm, anyone you want!!"

Nothing was too perverse for my vanquished wife at this point, cataclysmically driving her hips backward swallowing Nate's straining cock with her engulfing twat.

The nasty images of surrendering her body to Nate to do with as he pleased drove her to new heights of depravity and fed my own imagination of my beloved servicing the cocks of numerous men at the direction of the gloating man, while I watched helplessly nearby shamelessly stroking my cock at the very idea.

As she shamed herself, Emma's giant swinging melons jerked so violently across the leather padding I thought her swollen nipples must be rubbed raw. Nate was almost done humiliating Emma but wanted one more concession from my besotted bride, with his words becoming ever more daring, demanding, and demeaning.

"You want me to fuck Kerri too, unngh, don't you Emma?" he insisted, venturing into new territory and panting his request between ragged breaths. "Huh, huh, you want your sweet teen to feel my big, unnh, cock, don't you?"

After a pause and several more pounding thrusts into her quivering fuck hole, Nate pushed further, demanding an answer to the unthinkable act of asking a mother to surrender her precious daughter to a degenerate older man.

"Ask me, slut, huh, ask me to fuck your daughter!" he snarled demonically. "Ask me to, um, put my big cock, uh, in your daughter's, uh, tight little pink slit!"

Even in her rabid state, Emma balked momentarily at the extreme demand. The proud, protective mother within struggled against her insane need to orgasm, willing to degrade herself but reluctant to promise the same for Kerri.

"DAMN IT, EMMA, ASK ME TO FUCK KERRI!" Nate barked, driving unceasingly forward to reinforce his despicable request of my pitiful wife.

"Ohhh, oh yes, fuck my daughter! I want you to, ahhh, fuck my daughter!" she panted, nearly at the precipice of her orgasm and beyond reason, before fervently beseeching unasked for her conqueror to do even more.

"Give Kerri your big cock!" my hysterical wife spewed forth the horrible concessions to her tormentor. "Ohhh, she deserves it. Make me watch, unnh, make Ray watch, ohhh, you take our daughter's pussy with your, uhh, big cock!"

Emma was delirious with need, and nothing seemed too perverse or too disturbing to her filthy, sex-consumed mind.

I heard it all and can't deny the tremendous arousal I felt at her capitulation to the sleazy community icon, along with the surrender of Kerri's virtue at the hands of her besotted mother.

Oddly, I was grateful our daughter was so preoccupied, strenuously working to make Carl shoot his ancient cum into her tight pussy, hoping she didn't comprehend the sexual indignities and betrayal conceded by her wallowing mother under the severe fucking Emma endured.

"OHHH, NATE, PLEASE, BREAK OUR COLLEGE GIRL! UNNNHH, BUST HER CUNT WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!!" Emma screamed gutturally, utterly disparaging our previously chaste coed.

"AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH, OHHHHHHH FUUUCKK!!!" she let loose a powerful wail between gnarled lips as she came, arching her back so her bounding tits jiggled wildly on her chest and fiercely slamming her eyes shut.

At that point, the stars exploded in Emma's head, with the waves from her spastic pussy cascading throughout her body sending her head dropping to the tabletop as her hips convulsed and her cunt lips involuntarily twitched around Nate's pulsing meat.

Emma's orgasm triggered her laboring partner's own climax, pulling tight behind her jerking ass cheeks and pumping stream after stream of foul jism into her quaking fuck hole.

"FUCKING BIG-TITTED BITCH! AARRRGGHHHHH!" Nate released a deep-throated roar from his diaphragm, bellowing to their gawking audience and filling my wife's cum chamber to overflowing with his virile seed.

Emma's ravenous pussy drank down the copious flood from her once-esteemed hero's heavy balls, and the two remained literally joined at the hip throughout their mutual orgasms.

Roiled with the physical effort and no longer cognizant of the obscene dialog between my unhinged wife and her demented lover, Kerri persevered in lifting her body up and down on Carl's lap throughout Emma's debasement. Our daughter was simply too absorbed in her own travails to truly comprehend her mother's deranged rants of supplication.