The Theft of Our Lives 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmm," Emma's hummed for a seeming eternity, wavering visibly and desperate not to draw attention as she shook openly.

A couple we knew casually at the other end of the aisle looked in tandem in our direction, indicating they'd noticed her trauma, but since she was now standing and I was out of sight behind the end-stack, deciding thankfully she must be okay and leaving us alone.

A darkened wet spot grew embarrassingly at Emma's crotch, but I said nothing, not wishing to bring her any more humiliation than she was already undergoing, trembling forcefully with short labored breaths through what was certainly her most public and upsetting orgasm yet.

Disoriented and in dire fear of another burst from the painful electric prods on my nuts, I was finally able stand upright but was of little assistance. I mean, what do you do when your wife is possessed by ecstasy in the supermarket aisle?

Reprehensibly, it was only the excruciating experience of the shock to my tender balls preventing me from developing a shameful hard-on at the terribly erotic vision of my demure wife orgasming so publicly. The sharp spikes now lining my punishment cock cage made it the only reason to be thankful for the jolt stunting a hard-on.

"Ohhhhh noooooh, not again, ahhhhh," Emma lamented, her emerald eyes fluttering when a second rush of orgasm overtook her shuddering body, her arms shaking and head dropping limply backward as she lost control almost entirely.

A mixed group of college-aged guys and gals turned the corner, immediately identifying my wife's problem and laughing uproariously at her expense.

"Jeez, check out that woman. I think she's cumming, right here in the store," one particularly obnoxious youth declared.

"C'mon lady, get a room at least," his buddy exclaimed.

"Yeah, or give me some of whatever your taking," a pretty coed wisecracked as the group shuffled on, leaving Emma terribly embarrassed and red-faced by the recognition of her unseemly orgasm.

"We n-need to go home," Emma stammered after another minute as the vibration reduced once more to the lower setting and she was able to walk uneasily to the checkout counter on weakened legs as her mortifying climax subsided.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Tyler," Lucy, our usual checker greeted as she scanned our few items, with Emma paying as I bagged the groceries, as usual.

"Hi Lucy," my wife returned pleasantly, placing her credit card in the reader.

"Having a nice weekend?" the older checker asked congenially as she always did as her eyes were invariably drawn to the dark dampness on the front of my wife's jeans but politely saying nothing.

"Y-yes, ohh, doing fine, huh," Emma gasped faintly as her knees buckled slightly, and I knew she was prey to another modest round of stimulation to her hypersensitized clit at the critical juncture of this routine transaction.

"Um, yes, well, have a great day, and thanks for coming," Lucy bid with a perceptive gleam in her eye and an unintended double-entendre, unknowing of Emma's troubles but recognizing an aroused woman when she saw one and letting it go.

Grasping Emma's arm, I helped her out the door without looking too obvious about her situation, stumbling to the car with the damnable vibration still humming annoyingly in her sloppy wet cunt.

"Oh, Ray, that was awful. I don't know how he can do this to me," she bemoaned, bursting into tears even as she dipped her hand in her crotch, noticing the wetness there for the first time leaving her even more distraught at her public display.

"Let's get home," I agreed, just when her vibrator ignited one more time.

"Ahhh, ahh, Hank, noooo, don't make me, ohhhhhhh," Emma howled again through her circled lips, unmuffled now in the privacy of our car but tremoring in her seat with the back of her head hitting the headrest and closing her eyes as she came again.

The wet spot moistened the leather passenger seat as I hit the pedal for home.

"Oh, dear god Ray, we can't go back there. How can I possibly go back there?" Emma fretted, senselessly babbling while rubbing her crotch despite her angst as I pulled into the driveway of our home.

Racing into the house, Emma disappeared into our bathroom.

I sat pondering the situation, constantly fearful of another blast from my cock cage and afraid of Emma losing her ability to cope with the indignity of so indecently orgasming in the familiar setting of our local supermarket.

*****************

As we learned later, the Reynolds family was in no better a situation than our own.

While Dave drove home from the poker party with his angry wife Maggie giving him an earful about her unhappy plight and that of their 18-year-old twin daughters, Suzy and Jaxy accompanied Isaac Jones-Dixon to his luxurious high-rise condo downtown.

"It's time these little birds get a thorough introduction to Big Ike, especially after smothering him so affectionately with kisses," the giant man informed Hank Allenby, exiting the mansion with the oblique reference to the simultaneous blowjob they'd provided in combination with their equally compromised mother.

Wearing a dark brown pork pie hat with a hulking arm draped over the shoulder of each diminutive lass virtually dwarfing their petite bodies, Ike strode proudly into the night with the uncertain young ladies dressed in the simple shifts they'd worn upon arriving that evening.

"Say goodnight, ladies," Ike encouraged with a wink towards Dave and Maggie, wincing at the portent of the exhausting night their pretty teens had in front of them.

"Goodnight," Suzy bid nervously as the trio passed the concerned parents in the foyer on their way out.

It was just past midnight, and the timid damsels weren't long through door of his pad by the time Ike had them nursing a shot of bourbon, loosening their nerves before stripping warily to only their meager panties awaiting what came next.

"Take out Big Ike, Jaxy," he directed, uncertain which of the identical honey blondes he was speaking to, not that it mattered, as the waifish minx on the left with light curls and crystal blue eyes undid his zipper and cautiously dropped his trousers, releasing his limp black cock from his boxers.

"Huh-huh," the beauties exhaled in unison at the imposing tube of dark flesh resting heavy and slack in Jaxy's tremoring palm waiting to be awakened for another round of lewd fun with the Reynolds twins.

"In case you didn't notice, your mother loves Big Ike. She didn't at first, but now she can't stay away. By morning you'll love him too, just like mama," their egotistical host promised indecently.

Jaxy looked uncomfortably into Suzy's uncertain eyes, and Suzy looked back with equal trepidation.

"Little birds, I bet twins share so many things -- looks, clothes, secrets? Now, share a kiss," he suggested salaciously. "Long and slow, then just go with it. We'll see where it takes you and what it does for Big Ike."

The 5'2", 103 lbs. doppelgängers with disproportionately large C-cup tits had swapped the 60-something black man's salty cum in a shameful exchange at the poker party, even including their mother in the sinful embrace. Disgracefully, it left them warm with forbidden arousal, and Ike wanted more of that illicit stimulation.

Sloping into the soft cushion of his large brown leather sofa, opening his dress shirt exposing his round belly above spread knees setting his huge, flaccid cock and billiard ball-sized testicles on glorious display, the intimidating man unnerved the inexperienced young women further.

"C'mon now, don't make Big Ike wait," he admonished lightly with just enough authority to get them moving forward.

Tentatively, Suzy and Jaxy faced each other, leaned forward, and dexterously planted a tender buss on the lips, then withdrew without so much as the tightening nipples on their pointed breasts even touching.

"Now, now, you can do better than that. Hold it and let things take their course," the aging deviate instructed, slipping his hand to his sleeping giant of a cock, and gently tugging in anticipation of the improper sibling bonding he expected.

A foot before him, the pretty pair's faces move closer together until their plush lips touched again, this time holding the pose with the perceptive tips of their hardening nipples making contact as their torso's pressed together.

"That's better," the contented businessman praised.

'Smuk, smik,' the quiet sounds of lips meeting filled the air for the next half minute as the twin sisters emulated their earlier kiss when passing Ike's potent cum from one mouth to the other.

The teens' breathing slowed but grew deeper, then Ike saw the sign he hoped for as Jaxy's tongue emerged, slipping between open lips into Suzy's quivering mouth without meeting resistance from her obliging sister.

"Mmmmh," Ike sensed a pulse of life in his soft member at the vision of the two 18-year-old beauties incestuously engaged in an unsisterly kiss.

Witnessing the straight daughters of Allenby's disloyal employee, Dave Reynolds and his spitfire wife, Maggie, falling slowly into the throes of a passionate embrace, gradually forgetting their taboo relationship, and succumbing to a building arousal, was quite simply the depravity Ike savored in life.

Ike said nothing, neither encouraging nor guiding the action. He simply watched, and Big Ike twitched again responding to the teen's proto-lesbian exchange.

Suzy and Jaxy's rising physical excitement slowly overcame their inherent moral resistance, kissing more deeply and pulling their nubile bodies closer, with their lily-white breasts pressing together and their svelte pelvis's in lewd contact sending sparks of lust between them.

"Mmmmm, muh," gentle coo's flowed between the twin's mouths.

Closing their eyes dreamily as the bourbon carried them on a cloud of intoxicating sexual passion, the self-conscious teens no longer concerned themselves with the forbidden act of entwining their nubile bodies and simply luxuriated in the silken softness of their sister's plush lips.

With the lovely pair blended as one, Ike's restless staff grew to half-mast when Jaxy's exploring hand rose tenderly to Suzy's left breast, gently squeezing the pliable flesh, and letting it ooze between her slim fingers. Clenching the roseate nipple, Suzy signaled her stimulation and the bud's availability for teasing at the hand of her beloved twin sister.

"Thank you, Hank," Ike openly lauded his longtime friend and employer, sitting on the leather couch enthralled by the perversely erotic spectacle of his creation -- two innocent, blonde, 18-year-old identical twin sisters growing consumed with lesbian lust mere feet from his eyes.

Despite his captivated gaze, this was only an introduction for the twins. Ike wanted to go slowly, breaking the ice but letting the teens develop their new relationship a step at a time until their desire for the other blossomed and their shameful bond advanced on its own, with him as eager witness to each lurid stage of their defilement.

"Enough for now, little birds. There'll be opportunities for more exploration another time," Ike softly advised when Suzy's wandering fingers dipped inquisitively to the front panel of Jaxy's panties, tracing a path along the curve of her sister's inviting mound, ready to seek entrance to the proscribed treasure beneath the forestalling cotton.

Deeply involved in their illicit kiss, the authority of his deep baritone voice nonetheless enforced his intent to break-up the passionate clinch, with the two sister's reluctantly separating, blushing and bashful at the realization of the indecency of their amorous embrace.

"Kiss this instead," he beckoned the flushed twins, pointing to his semi-hard 9" cock and leaning into the back cushion of the couch placing the ebony lance fully accessible between his widespread legs.

Daunted but turned on and compliant to his power, the honey blonde beauties with small bodies but perky tits lowered their fragile nearly nude frames within the expanse of his outstretched knees, eyeing the immense black cock anxiously without their mother's guidance for attending to the commanding man.

After a frozen moment of consideration, Jaxy, proving to be the braver of the two girls, swiped the flat of her moist tongue along the length of Ike's thick shaft, sending the impressive column pulsating appreciatively as she did. Taking up her sister's bold initiative, Suzy mimicked her example by drawing up the dark veined span from the other side.

"Hummm, good little birds, nurse on Big Ike. Keep him entertained, simply for his amusement," Ike encouraged, thrilled at the vision of the two pretty sex pets on their knees attentively working his hardening pole, and gradually gaining confidence plying their pink tongues up and down the growing shaft.

Establishing herself as the natural leader, Jaxy developed the courage to attack Ike's frighteningly fat knob quite literally head on, tentatively probing the expansive tip with her tongue, before sliding across the supple surface and smearing it with a coat of saliva.

"Awwhhh, yesss, very nice," he sighed at the uncommon sensation of twins working his huge cock together.

Desirous of making her own contribution, Suzy steadily tended to his pulsing shaft, dropping her diminutive hand to Ike's huge, hairy ball sack, and encompassing as best she could the billiard ball-sized testicles.

Competitive and not to be outdone, Jaxy stretched her mouth to the extreme, drawing the wide dark crown between her straining pink lips and slathering the throbbing beast as Ike's giant cock assumed its full, fierce measure.

"Huh, uh, yeah, that's a good girl. Like mother, like daughter," he praised her effort, scandalously referencing Maggie's impressive capacity to accommodate his impossibly large cockhead and imbuing her with a similar ability.

Resting with hands behind his head and a comfortable gaze of satisfaction watching the pair of angelic twins slathering his cock and teasing his heavy, cum-laden balls, Ike relaxed in the glory of such comforts for several minutes, chuckling at Jaxy's determined efforts in consuming more than merely his huge crown and failing miserably in an adorable fashion.

"Don't be greedy, Jaxy, I have enough cock for the both of you. Give Suzy a try," Ike suggested favorably, raising a doubting look of trepidation in his other timid sex doll, while breaking from lavishing his wrinkled scrotum.

Nervously swapping places, Jaxy returned to Ike's meaty shaft, wrapping her luscious lips around the broad circumference incompletely, riding up and down as if playing a harmonica as her sister tried repeating Jaxy's performance consuming his ample cockhead with no greater success.

"Enough. I can see Big Ike's too much for you, at least for now," the black man mockingly dismissed after a few minutes of the entertaining but ultimately unsuccessful exhibition of youthful cock worship. "You'll need to work on that if you want to be an accomplished cocksucker like your mother, but I'll see to it you get the chance."

"Time to ride the pole," he announced without ceremony, displaying his sheer strength by literally lifting Jaxy at the waist and dragging her pliant form on top of his lap, motioning her to spread her slender legs with her wet pussy hovering precariously only an inch above the menacing upright tip.

"I'm, uh, afraid," the spirited twin admitted her concern at taking the frightening lance into her tight, untested snatch.

"No fear, little bird. Mommy rides Big Ike, and her sweet daughters can ride him too," Ike countered, lowering her until the vast cockhead embraced the entrance to her vulnerable sheath, ready to plunder the snug interior and break her to the power of his mighty cock as with so many women before, including Maggie.

"Ohhhhh, oh gawwwd!" the cute blonde pixy's mouth uttered her astonishment as he released the tension of his grip and let gravity take its course, piercing the tensing gateway with her elastic pussy swallowing the breadth of his tremendous purple-black crown.

Jaxy's thighs shuddered against Ike's round belly, with her knees bracing his hips as her weight slipped her undefended labia split wide, spiking her onto the rigid shaft and stretching to unthinkable dimensions before faltering momentarily, gathering herself and catching her breath.

"Huh, huh, ahhh," Jaxy gasped, the miraculously resilient entrance to her youthful cunt stuffed so full of cock she struggled not to panic, valiantly staying the course accepting another inch of his thick tool.

Suzy stared in awe at her twin sister, marveling at Jaxy's ability to withstand the strain on her vagina, but also unnerved knowing her time to ride the monster cock was inevitable.

"Good girl, work it Jaxy. Show Suzy you're as talented a slut as your mother," Ike bid egregiously, tantalized as a third of his immense staff lodged in her overstretched sleeve, with the contrast between his dark brown pole and her pink pussy lips appealing in a way even he rarely experienced.

Proud and ambitious, Jaxy lowered herself another inch, and then another, until her exceptional twat absorbed over 6" inches of his broad, solid cockmeat.

"Ohhh, oh my, it's so big," she huffed, her voice stressed, and her tender cunt split asunder unlike anything she'd ever experienced in the few times she been fucked, even with Hank.

"Just relax, little dove, and it gets easier. Your mother had the same problem, at first," her considerate black lover insisted, often mentioning Maggie emphasizing the impure nature of the act of screwing mother and daughter, while expressing his intent to vanquish every woman in Reynolds' household.

Jaxy rose up the dark shaft to the rim and then down again, perhaps fearing that removing herself completely might prevent her from re-impaling herself on the formidable stanchion, and instead spearing herself on the incredible cock.

Ike tightened his grip on her narrow hips, helping her along, but at the moment forcing nothing as Jaxy worked her way into a difficult but consistent rhythm riding the hearty staff.

"See Suzy, it can be done, and you'll do it too, soon enough," Ike informed Jaxy's enraptured sister, falling into a haze of sexual ardor as the honey blonde fucked him with greater alacrity and skill.

"Uh, ahhh, Mr. Jones-Dixon, oh my, you're u-unbelievable. You're huge," Jaxy exhaled, recurringly shifting her hips on the hard column with her glorious tits bouncing in time to her movements, and arduously boning herself on his remarkable cock.

"Awwggh, little minx, I'll make you a believer," the proud businessman crowed, forcefully grasping her hips and taking control from his young cock warmer, with her pussy slowly loosening and a residual sheen of her copious juices coating his giant lance as she rose and fell repeatedly.

Five minutes passed, and then ten in the silence, accompanied only by the sound of harsh breathing with Ike skewering Jaxy on his rocklike shaft as a ragdoll filly, building her inexorably towards the same powerful climax her mother experienced more than once on his unyielding cock.

Slamming her onto the immense column, Jaxy was new merely a pretty white fuck hole for the older black man, pummeling her teenage pussy with the vibrancy of a man half his age, and highly turned on by the beauty of the young woman he dearly wished to tame as his own, just as he had her mother.

"Ohhh, so thick! It's so big and thick, I need to, oh-oh, I need to c-cuummm," Jaxy ultimately exclaimed, her voice squeaky with arousal and a gush of her youthful juices flowing when she finally squirted her orgasm, dropping her jello-y tits to his chest and impaling her pussy on his cock an additional inch while shaking exultantly.

"Yeah, bitch, swallow Big Ike! Swallow him in your tight snatch, my little fuck slut," Ike groaned, joining her ecstasy, with his pulsating cock a Roman Candle shooting hot white cum into her depths in a nonstop fountain of flowing spunk.