The Theft of Our Lives 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next minute, Jaxy buried her ivory face into the curly gray hairs of her new master's dark muscular chest, shimmying her hips with her cunt absorbing each creamy burst of Ike's abundant jism until it flooded out the seam of her stretched pussy lips in an unceasing stream of white goo.

"Ohhhhh, what a tight little cunt," he moaned his own ardor, wrapping his arms around the young woman over forty years his junior, releasing a river of virile semen into a silken twat even tighter than her mother's narrow pussy.

Eventually, Ike softened as they lay together, with Suzy at the foot of the illicit pair staring awestruck after the exhilarating performance.

"Up here, Suzy, your tune will come later," Ike beckoned, patting the cushion next him on the opposite side of her sexually demolished sister, inviting her to join them on the couch.

Hitting the electronic control on his phone app, the unit folded back with the legs kicking up into a bed, letting the enervated trio snuggle and fall asleep next to his broad chest.

*****************

"Ummm, yes, very nice," Ike hummed, waking to a gentle tugging of his long, soft cock, and opening his sleepy eyes finding Jaxy at his right hip, completely mesmerized while languidly stroking the slack length.

Fascination filled her crystal blue eyes at its sheer heft and weight, with the curious young lass experimenting with ways to expand the monster cock to its breathtaking size when fully hard, anxiously for the spectacle of achieving his arousal.

"Gaining an appreciation for Big Ike, little bird?" he asked teasingly, drawing an embarrassed smile from the enchanted blonde fuck doll, and signaling he'd hit the mark with the more intrepid of the two sisters.

"Yes, sir. It's a beautiful cock, sir. I've never seen anything like it," Jaxy answered sheepishly, adopting the conciliatory tone in confessing her interest after experiencing the full might of the splendid staff and falling susceptible to its seductive power, as did every woman the imposing man conquered.

"Well, Big Ike will be around as much as you like, but you need to share with Suzy. You do like to share with your sister, don't you?" the playful 60-something businessman asked his 18-year-old playmate, referencing her sinful kiss with her pretty blonde twin.

Bashfully, Ike received a meaningful nod of acknowledgement from Jaxy, along with the shameful implications of sharing Big Ike, and very likely other delights with Suzy.

"Wake her up then and show me you understand. That should get Big Ike's attention," he urged, his meaning clear even to an inexperienced trollop embarking on a whole new world of deviance and debauchery.

Crawling over the broad chested man's recumbent body, Jaxy cuddled up to her sleeping sister, drawing disturbingly close and nuzzling with indecent intimacy.

"Suzanne? Suzy, sweetie, wake up," the petite teen whispered caringly into her twin's ear, raising her gently from her slumber with the groggy youngster looking first into her smiling eyes, and then at Ike's grinning countenance while getting her bearings, and then back at her sister.

Without warning, Jaxy lowered her lips to Suzy's yawning mouth, presumptuously resuming the illicit kiss they'd shared the night before. Assertively, she permitted no escape when her surprised sister balked momentarily, then surrendered to the entreaty, returning the buss without protest or resistance, and quickly falling susceptible to its intoxicating effect.

"Muuah, muh, mmmh," the identical missies held the kiss for a moment, becoming more open and brazen in their exchange with Jaxy's tongue slipping between Suzy's ripe cherry petals to be met by her equally moist, dancing tongue.

Ike sensed the familiar swell rise in his slumbering meat, just as always when enjoying girl-on-girl play, and even more so given the incestuous potential for his pair of 18-year-old twin sisters. He was highly surprised when Suzy's hand assuredly dropped to Jaxy's generous breast, squeezing it with curiosity and wonder examining it's spongy flesh.

"Ohhh," Jaxy peeped, enticed by the unexpected touch.

In an oddly competitive way, her sister's bold move spurred Jaxy to be more aggressive and decisively regain the initiative, dropping from her sister's ripe lips and latching onto her preening nipple, sucking the quarter-sized bud into her mouth, and nibbling insistently on the taut rubbery nub.

"Ahh, Jax," Suzy cooed her acceptance of the taboo suckling, still filled with unsatisfied lust, and easily reignited with uncompleted desire of the previous night.

Now, Ike's big cock took life at the tender exploration by the twin sisters before his animated eyes, bobbing to near hardness straight up his abdomen without further coaxing from his own hand.

Her mission established as her nimble tongue attacked Suzy's perking nipple, Jaxy's left hand slipped slowly across the flat expanse of her sister's pale tummy, inching ever closer to the smooth curve of her panty-covered pussy, kindling the smoldering heat between Suzy's legs, and affectionately preparing her for the punishing cudgel of their older lover's huge black cock.

"O-oh, Jaxy," the reclining youngster gushed when her sister's agile fingertips slid gingerly under the waistband and over the supple surface of her mound, extending her slim middle finger along the moistening seam of her blossoming slit in a familial journey untried by either unsophisticated maiden.

New to the experience or not, it was apparently welcome contact, as Suzy subconsciously parted her thighs enough to give Jaxy the access her hand demanded, with the unflinching twin relentlessly pursuing her goal of locating the buried pearl of Suzy's awakening clitoris and spinning the anxious morsel sparking a flow of wet juices in her pussy.

"Ahhh, yes, play with me, sis. Play with my, huh, clitty," Suzy sighed, not understanding Jaxy's true design and not caring as her sister returned her mouth to her tremoring lips, inserting her tongue to dart and play inside the moist cavity, much to the succumbing twin's abundant pleasure.

"Mup, slup, smick," the pair's kissing mixed with the squishy slipperiness growing along Suzy's engorging cunt lips, sending the message to Ike his next conquest was ready for him to take, and ultimately break, to the majestic power of his awe-inspiring cock, just as he had her sister, and their mother.

Regrettably, rending the growing passion between the pair was a move necessary to return them to their parents by the appointed time, so Ike dragged Suzy to her knees at the side of the couch. Setting her torso forward over the cushion, he aggressively ripped her flimsy panties away with a single yank, exposing her dampening pink slit leaving it vulnerable and ready to pillage.

It was actually a difficult decision for him, enthralled by the budding lesbian relationship between the pretty teens and anxious to see it through to its ultimate conclusion, but he wanted to imbue the Reynolds twins with an equal understanding of the will-destroying might of his cock, and the rest could come later.

Ike knew that as impressible young women they'd prattle on about the massive staff's merits afterward, building its omnipotence to mythic proportions and feeding their rising need for it going forward.

"Jaxy, get Big Ike into position," Ike ordered the other honey blonde formidably, feeling the compliant fuckpet's small fingers slip around his throbbing girth in a heartbeat, obediently pointing the menacing knob at the glistening lips of Suzy's inflamed cunt.

"Awwh, oh please, I'm, uh, not ready! You're too, um, b-big," Suzy pleaded helplessly, wiggling her narrow hips in his strong grip more out of fear than invitation.

She'd seen her sister skewered on the large black column of fuck meat last night, and while Jaxy eventually orgasmed powerfully on the compelling stanchion, she also understood the first few minutes accommodating Ike's monster cock were highly stressful, requiring a diligence and determination common with Jaxy, but less certain that she possessed.

"Settle down, little bird, just relax and I promise it won't hurt, um, much," Ike prompted, his tone resonating with authority granting her a surprising calm.

Controlling her movement, the dominating man's massive hands gripped her hips immovably, then slowly pressed the fat knob into the slick gateway of her undefended citadel, parting the puffy labia and breaching her sacred palace walls.

"Awwwhhh, awwh," Suzy squeaked the same high-pitched gasp as Jaxy, and Maggie too, as the dense lance speared her clenching fuck hole, straining the overtaxed opening and pushing through unimpeded until the elastic maw consumed nearly half of the immense span.

"Hmmm, as tight as your sister. Pretty clear you're twins," Ike chuckled, withdrawing slowly to the embedded rim then reintroducing the unstoppable shaft with her body a limp cock socket, screwing her on his unyielding cock and encouraging her to let come along on the ecstatic journey.

"Come, my little fuck pet, loosen up and let Big Ike take you for a spin. Do your mother proud," he urged scurrilously.

Convinced he now controlled the trio of lovely blonde Reynolds' ladies, Ike intended for them to become devoted to his big black cock, and worthy of their roles as the 'Queen of Spades' and her adorable twin BBC fuck dolls.

"Unhh, unhh, oh, so fucking big," Suzy groaned with a growing enthusiasm her new master found both pleasing and surprising, spreading her taut thighs further and pushing her ass backward engulfing nearly two-thirds of his meaty stalk with her hungry snatch on each insistent thrust.

It was a performance surpassing her sister, who despite her true daring took longer adapting to the sheer girth of his huge fuckstick, with Suzy's fervor building exponentially while polishing his slick black pole with a profusion of gushing pussy juice.

"Oh, Sir, so thick. Your cock is sooo fucking thick!" she spouted reverently, according him the status of ownership in words unlike the demure persona she presented when not in a fit of passion.

"That's it, Suzy, fuck yourself on Big Ike. Show your slut sister you're master's favorite cock sheath," Ike growled, fostering a subconscious rivalry between the doppelgänger beauties to be the number one twin pet in his covey.

"Ah, yes, Sir, your favorite, Sir. Ohhh, I'll fuck Sir so well!" Suzy called aloud her proud desire, pushing vigorously onto his sturdy cock and absorbing as much of the ebony lance as possible in her tight channel, desperate to win the treasured prize of favorite twin.

Wounded by the threat to her position and ever the aggressor, Jaxy dipped her tongue to Ike's heavy scrotum from behind the moving target, daringly daubing his hairy sack as his muscular ass bumped and grinded towards pouring the bounty of the tantalized balls into Suzy's gushing cunt.

"You want master's big cock, Suzy? You love my big black cock?" Ike asked as his own ardor built, with the twin stimulus of her fiery pussy and Jaxy's slathering tongue becoming more than he could handle but dearly wanting the concession from the initially reluctant young minx.

"Ohhh, yes! Oh, I want it. Please, I need Sir's big black cock, unh, fucking my tight pussy!" she begged on her elbows with her delightful C-cup titties bobbling in time to each stroke.

Desperate to please her perversely older lover and prove herself the better of the twins, the vanquished blonde fuck doll intentionally embellished her need with the foul invocation.

"Arrrgh, here you go, little slut," Ike moaned at her pleas, grasping Suzy's slim hips and orgasming powerfully, pumping a generous deposit of warm, gooey spunk into her youthful cum repository.

"Ahhh, cum in me! Oh Sir, ohhh, I'm cummming too!" she howled vociferously, arching her back violently with every muscle contracting as her welcoming pussy pulsated around the buried tool accepting the virile load.

Jaxy laved Ike's spewing balls even as he filled her contorting sister with his abundant seed, until the thick white fluid spilled from the tight seam of their inglorious union, dripping in flowing rivulets down Suzy's alabaster inner thighs and dripping a few creamy drops onto the carpet.

"Huh, huh, whew! Holy fuck, you two are quite the pair of cock hungry sluts," Ike effused wickedly, leaving his flinching cock in her comforting sheath for another minute after he'd finished emptying his balls.

"I can't wait to get the trio of lovely Reynolds ladies in one bed with Big Ike," he proposed, recovering to a lurid vision of the women's inglorious future, then brushing the two bantam twins aside knowing time was short.

Drawing up his pants, he ushered each by their shoulders into the bathroom.

"Hop in the shower and clean each other up. Right now, but don't get too carried away. We gotta get you home," he ordered, encouraging the growing familiarity between the gradually corrupted teens as they became accustomed to touching each other's nubile bodies in a manner previously unthinkable.

Ike lacked the time for them to truly explore the other's body, but he loved the idea of giving them every opportunity to break down the barriers of an incestuous lesbian relationship he intended them to pursue, figuring that washing together engendered a burgeoning appreciation and desire for their appealing feminine charms.

Practiced in the art of commandeering women, he was clearly prepared in advance for tonight's turn of events, withdrawing from the closet a set of matching dresses, perfectly sized to their mother's specifications, and dispensing with the modest shifts and underclothes they'd worn on arrival.

In their place, he provided more risqué outfits consisting of pink sleeveless crop-tops covering the buoyant tits but exposing their taut mid-drifts above short ruffled white skirts over tiny pink silk thongs.

The combination expressed their changed status to their parents but weren't so outrageous as to get them arrested in public. Ike had slinkier, steamier boudoir attire suitable for displaying his new twin pets' inviting female form in a more private setting.

"A gift before you leave," the grinning man offered, holding a small, nicely wrapped box in each hand.

As is common to most 18-year-old women receiving a gift from a man, Jaxy and Suzy enthusiastically ripped off the paper and tore open the boxes, finding inside identical, narrow, pink leather collars with a latch at the back.

"Uh, ohhh. 'BBC Slut 2,'" Jaxy gulped, reading the words on the front in sparkling rhinestones.

"Yay, I'm your favorite," Suzy uttered with unbridled satisfaction at her own collar saying simply, 'BBC Slut 1', exultantly championing her position after this first round battle for their new master's affection, unaware it was a transferable honor dependent upon who satisfied him the most and the best.

At noon sharp, with the matching teen sluts in tow on a single leash attached to dual collars, Ike rang the bell at the front door of the Reynolds' comfortable suburban home.

The brazen man was taking something of a chance exhibiting his new young fuck pets so publicly in the conservative white neighborhood, but he didn't see anyone watering their lawns when exiting his sedan and casually strolling up the walkway, although it was anyone's guess who peeked from the nearby windows or what they thought of the spectacle.

"Hello," Dave greeted initially upon opening the door, pausing after seeing his precious daughters leashed and collared by the hulking black man, standing obediently behind Ike dressed in outfits the girls didn't previously dream of wearing in the presence of their parents or their neighbors.

"I'm returning your daughters on time as Hank wished, Dave. They're very well behaved, at least, after a visit with Big Ike," the pleased older executive praised with a chuckle at his allusion to the disreputable night spent at his condo.

Hovering behind Dave dressed in her usual casual attire of jeans and a button-up blouse, Maggie's curly blonde head appeared over his shoulder.

The petite wife and mother's bright blue eyes lit up with surprise at her daughters' dreadful subjugation, but also possessed a hint of jealously at their exalted position as collared servants of the dominating black man, understanding the sheer persuasive power of his big cock and finding herself desiring more and envious of their special treatment.

"Take good care of them. I need 'em healthy, horny, and ready to serve on my next visit," he said with a toothy grin, handing the leash to the stricken father.

Casting a knowing wink and a nod to Maggie, Ike suggested her future participation was required as well, before turning on his heel heading back to his car.

*****************

While Ike returned the despoiled Reynolds twins to their parents, that afternoon at our home, Emma's younger sister Betsy showed up for a visit. Chatting in the backyard sharing glasses of wine in the kind of thing sisters do together, the normalcy of the activity was undoubtedly reassuring to my emotionally distressed wife.

In my study, I pondered my current circumstance and trying to find a way out. Unfortunately, the more I thought of various schemes, the more I realized it was just such faulty plans landing us in this position in the first place.

Kellen popped into his room hanging out on the computer doing who knew what. We hadn't heard much from Kerri, and she didn't come down when her Aunt Betsy arrived. We didn't insist, knowing how traumatized she was about everything she'd been asked to do just one short week ago to help save our family.

"I think I'll change into my bathing suit if we're sitting outside. Why don't you do the same, Bets?" Emma announced after the first glass of chardonnay.

Betsy's family lived nearby and came over to swim often, so they kept suits at our house. In no hurry to get home and happy to have the company of her sister, Betsy agreed, going to our room to change. When they returned, I was surprised looking out the window to find Emma in a bikini.

For most women it was nothing outrageous, just a green halter top with French-cut bottoms showing plenty of her long legs. For my reserved wife, however, it was quite a statement -- very revealing and certainly more skin than she usually showed at home.

It didn't occur to me at the time, but I later learned the bikini was an immodest foray into Emma's progressive tease of our unsuspecting son.

Betsy wore a bikini as well, but that wasn't so unusual. She's a couple years younger and somewhat more libertine than her big sister -- a free spirit comfortable in her own skin. Although shorter than Emma, Betsy is still reasonably tall at 5'7" with nicely toned musculature, while sharing her big sister's curves with full hips and a generous 36D bust.

As with Emma, Betsy's bone structure and facial features are well-defined, with a delicately pointed nose and full lips, but perhaps projecting her younger age, she keeps her similarly colored chestnut hair styled in a much shorter, wavy pixy cut that can only be called 'cute and sassy.'

Betsy's powder blue bikini wasn't overly revealing, with straps over the shoulders and a standard bikini cut bottom, but even with that unpretentiousness, it was difficult for any swimsuit to hide her ample breasts and firm butt. I'd be lying if I didn't say she looked hot, and while I'd never say this to Emma, in some ways Betsy is actually prettier, and that's saying a lot.

Anyway, Emma and Betsy were lost in chatting, working on another glass of wine, and generally enjoying themselves when the front doorbell rang at mid-afternoon.

"I'll get it!" I called out, heading downstairs, surprised, and worried finding Hank at our doorstep.

"Ray, I'm glad I caught you at home. I'm sorry to just barge in unannounced, but this can't wait," my intrusive boss spoke at a hurried pace. "I need you to catch a plane for Duluth as soon as possible."