The Theft of Our Lives 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers

"Oh no, young lady, you don't get to just give me a blowjob. No, no. You must ask for your grade first. Pretty college girls always ask for a good grade before sucking their professor's cock," the aroused academic explained, living out a scenario he'd played in his mind throughout his teaching career.

Our thoughtful daughter paused, thinking through the request, and although correctly deciding her once-vaunted professor was a bit of a freakshow, if that's what he wanted, it was harmless.

"Professor Robertson, I know I'm failing your class," she pouted in her best girly voice, "but maybe, if I suck your wonderful cock real well, you could see your way clear to passing me through?"

"Well, Ms. Tyler, frankly I'm shocked. To think you want to suck your professor's cock for a passing grade. I really thought you were a good girl, but I guess you're just a terrible slut like all the others," Chuck chided with false sorrow, denigrating her joyously while shaking his head in playing the role of the morally upright mentor.

"I, uh, I'm not! I mean, yes, Professor, I know you thought I was a good girl. I'm sorry I'm disappointing you, but I really want to suck your cock, and I promise I'll give you the best head I can, at least, if you'll improve my grade," our intelligent daughter pleaded, picking up on the ruse and playing along.

"Well, okay, if you're such a cumslut you want it that badly, go ahead, but do a good job," he agreed with feigned reluctance, zealously awaiting the feel of her soft lips on his sensitive cock once again.

Lowering herself a second time, Kerri slipped her tongue from between thin lips, running up the semi-erect length of the professor's pulsating shaft.

"Ah, ahhh," Chuck reacted impulsively, thrilled by the sensation with his eyes drilling into the previously unimaginable vision of angelic Kerri Tyler's wet tongue drawing up his spastic cock meat.

As his responsive staff came to life, Kerri reflexively turned her emerald eyes up to her advisor's glazed orbs, performing the act in the manner of a great cocksucker as Hank desired, and without even realizing she'd done so.

"Oh, Ms. Tyler, so wonderful!" the ecstatic man exclaimed, his voice rising in pitch with his enthusiasm and threatening to echo into the outside hallway.

Throbbing and alive, Kerri instinctively took the flaring crown between her lips, sucking in the mushroom knob to the rim and swirling her tongue across the supple surface. It was a technique she'd learned in her short time under Hank's weal that all men appreciated.

Then, our naturally skilled lass consumed four, five, and finally the full six inches of Chuck's instantly rigid cock, doing so without much difficulty, especially after performing similar feats with much larger men.

Animatedly, with a talent for deceiving easily manipulated men belying her age and experience, Kerri sucked Professor Robertson's tensing pole up and down, opening her lips on the intake, but applying marvelous suction on the uptake.

There was so much vacuuming pressure along his veined shaft, in fact, that within a minute he was on the precipice of cumming.

"Oh, Kerri, oh please, you'd, uh, better stop, oh, now," Chuck begged, admiring the pretty freckled coed with her lips stretched around his inflamed column and her bangs bouncing in rhythm as her lovely big tits bobbled buoyantly in time to her efforts.

Kerri persisted, maybe not hearing his plea, but more likely tormenting the awful man taking advantage of her father's mistake and exploiting her disadvantage requiring her to surrender her desirable body as a result.

"Really, Kerri, stop! Oh, please stop, or I'm gonna, ohhh, I'm gonna cum," the struggling man implored, ready to burst and not wanting to waste an opportunity to sample a piece of the stunning hardbody he'd missed at the poker party.

Cumming too soon would ruin that prospect, and Chuck found himself physically pulling Kerri's suckling mouth from his raging hard-on before he erupted. It was a herculean effort requiring not only his supreme discipline, but also all the strength he could muster.

"Professor Robertson, don't you want me to suck you off? I'll swallow you, I promise," Kerri questioned, surprised by the move after the few men she'd blown were unable to resist her delightful lips, expecting him to fill her waiting mouth with his creamy jism just as he'd done that Friday night.

"Get up here, you little prick tease," Chuck barked hastily, eager to sink his aching cock into our tempting coed's tight cunt while riding him vigorously as she had Carl.

"Oh, um, oh, what about the door?" she asked, rising to her feet and worried again about getting caught, even as she lifted her skirt and spread her wiry thighs above his lap, then lowered her damp pussy onto his upright pole capturing his swollen knob within the grip of her snug fuck channel.

"Ohhh god, that's so sweet," he sighed his appreciation, finally enjoying the heated interior of a cute college vixen in anticipation of the most spectacular fuck of his life.

Knowing beforehand what was expected, Kerri was nonetheless unhappy with the turn of events, although fucking the bastard wasn't the problem.

In truth, what she truly loathed was facing the once-revered and now despised professor with her freckled face mere inches from his own, faking her enthusiasm for the task and unable to avoid the constant reminder she was screwing the horrible man.

Oddly, the guise of doing so to secure a good grade was nearly as insulting to our bright daughter as the actual sex itself.

"Awwhhh," Chuck gasped when fully seated within her velvet walls, his sensitive cock warmly embraced by her wonderfully tight sheath.

Wishing simply to finish and suspecting it wouldn't take much effort, Kerri's powerful legs lifted her hips up his throbbing hard meat and dropped down again, beginning a deliberate fucking motion designed to achieve that goal.

As usual, doing so sent her big firm tits jiggling enticingly right before his wide eyes -- a moth to a flame as he tracked their bobbling movements, and then slipped his greedy hands upward capturing her splendid jugs, squeezing so hard it caused Kerri to start and gasp at his familiarity with the forbidden globes.

"Ohhh, Professor, that's so, ohhh," she exclaimed with unwarranted outrage, at least under the circumstances.

Spongy and dense, Kerri's splendid breasts were everything Chuck imagined, and he had imagined a lot. To his surprise, her quarter-sized nipples rose immediately in response, pressing into his hand like drill bits.

"Oh wow, oh wow, your tits are unbelievable, Ms. Tyler," he opined with religious fervor, compressing our flummoxed coed's beautiful tits making her nipples angry and rigid against his palms, then abruptly lowering his mouth to suck on her rubbery left pink morsel.

"Um, ummm, Professor Robertson, I, uh, need this grade so badly," Kerri lied, pumping her pussy up and down his shaft, and unhappily sensing the rubbing sensation driving her own sexual fever higher.

"Fuck me, Kerri, fuck me for your grade," Chuck implored heartily, buying fully into the illusion, and gripping our athletic daughter's slender hips pulling her vigorously onto his stalwart column of solid meat.

"Ahhh, Professor, I need it, uh, your cock so badly. Please, fuck me! Give me your cum!" Kerri called loudly, losing herself in the moment and no longer concerned about the feigned plea for a good grade or anyone in the hallway.

It was a self-centered cry, wanting this unpleasant experience to end quickly, but also dearly needing the professor's average cock as he inexorably drove her to orgasm.

"Yesss, oh, yes, take it, little slut!" the succumbing academic signaled his climax, pumping his cock upward into our daughter's suctioning fuckhole and spilling his seed in a way he'd fantasized about with other coed's his entire career.

"Awwwhh, me too!" Kerri howled, cumming herself regardless of her desire to deny him the pleasure.

As it turns out, our daughter is very much like her mother that way.

END CHAPTER

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,108 Followers