The Theft of Our Lives 08

Story Info
Emma performs, Ray returns, and Nate spends the night.
15.1k words
4.63
16.9k
18
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

The Theft of Our Lives 08

By Tug Coxwell

Disclaimer: This multi-chapter story is a fantasy. While not occurring in every chapter, the overall story contains various sex acts between adults including, but not limited to, adultery, incest, cuckolding, interracial, oral, humiliation, and non-consensual sex in the form of blackmail and coercion. The story, all names, and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to entities or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

HOMECOMING

Tuesday turned to Wednesday as my horrible week away from home was extended. To be honest, I was in emotional turmoil, as Emma shutdown communication since successfully completing her odious assignment from Hank with our 18-year-old son, Kellen.

I didn't hear a word from her all day, and frankly, I didn't blame her, as the abhorrent task certainly left her traumatized and grieving. I'm sure she didn't want to talk about it, but even then, I needed to know the details, and without them, I let my crazed imagination run wild.

By this point I'd envisioned our good-looking, muscular, vital son and his gorgeous, big-titted mother fucking vigorously in every position and every room of the house without regard for the propriety of the indecent act. I doubt that was really the case, as I'm pretty sure Emma, Kerri, and Kellen spent most of Tuesday out of the house, with none of them responding to voicemail or text messages.

Instead, on Wednesday, Hank made a visit to our house around noon to visit Emma but with the ulterior motive of impressing Josh Driscoll, an important client in his late-30's just now assuming the reins of his family's company.

To appeal to Josh as a corrupt and mischievous kindred soul, my demented boss arranged an exhibition of dominance and submission exceeding the boundaries of acceptable behavior, but also ensuring my humiliation in Driscoll's eyes and those of his chief executives, with the side benefit of embarrassing Emma too.

I was in a final wrap-up meeting in Driscoll's office with key members of their Ops team, ready to close things out and catch a three o'clock flight home. Picking up time flying west, I figured to be back around 9:00 p.m. that night for a well-deserved and somewhat daunting reunion with Emma, at least considering the details I expected her to impart.

'Connect to the video monitor. Put your phone on speaker' Hank's text instructed me when my phone pinged with a message, hoping it was Emma but instead finding his directive.

After a quick check with Linda about the linkage necessary to access the state-of-the-art, 80-inch monitor on the wall of Mr. Driscoll's office, my phone lit up a moment later with a video conference request I immediately accepted, and in hindsight wish I hadn't.

"Oh, Ray, uh, hi," Emma greeted with bated breath and her glowing countenance filling the screen in glorious, super-sized, high-definition color.

I was stunned, not expecting a personal call from my generally non-intrusive wife, especially after the trauma of the last few days, but I had assumed it was a business call since it was sent from Hank's mobile number. Emma's lustrous chestnut hair was down from its usual ponytail and in disarray, and it seemed odd for her face to be so close to the camera to the exclusion of everything else.

"I, uh, wanted to see how you're, oh, doing, and let you know that, ahh, Hank stopped by to check in on, huh-huh, me," she huffed, seeming disheveled and flustered.

"I'mmm doing fine," I answered warily, uncertain how much to reveal about my current situation sitting in an office surrounded by yawping employees and deciding to stay quiet, fearing I'd ruin whatever cruel plan Hank had in mind.

"So, anyway, as I said, Hank stopped by and, oh, he's taking care of, uh, my needs, um, while you're gone," Emma gasped, and it was now clear something wasn't right.

Josh had a wide grin covering his face, as if he knew what was happening and why. The men in the room snickered and even Linda's eyes brightened, evidently in on the game as the lone woman among the group of male onlookers.

"Oh, oh, Ray, he's, uh, taking such good care of me. Ummm, sooo good," she puffed as the camera pulled away showing her torso bent over what appeared to be the breakfast table in our kitchen and someone's hips moving in a steady, energetic manner from her backside.

The cellphone must have been balanced on a tripod or some stationary fixture because the lens stayed remarkably steady and focused despite Emma's irregular movements. Every twitch, blink, and expression on her flushed face was visible in high-definition color.

It now was clear not only to me but to everyone in the office what was going on, fulfilling Hank's ruthless design to humiliate Emma and I publicly, and also curry favor with Josh Driscoll. The cost to my reputation in the eyes of the people I'd worked with closely in the past week was of no consequence and was even desirable in Hank's view.

I'm not sure Emma knew other people were watching or that I wasn't alone. My guess is Hank's text was sent without her knowing for the purpose of setting up his ruse, fooling her into believing she was video casting only to me, and thereby hoping for greater candor from my unknowing wife.

Truthfully, I never imagined Hank was so callous he'd expose her in such a degrading position to a group of strangers.

I mean, depraved sexual performances with other men were extremely difficult for my very private and conservative wife, but at least by now it was something I'd seen before allowing her to grudgingly tolerate the adulterous exhibition.

If she knew Hank was screwing her before an audience of strangers simply for his amusement and Driscoll's warped approval, she'd be inconsolable.

"Yes, I can, um, see that now," I answered as my laboring boss fell into frame, fully clothed in a button-down shirt and tie firmly gripping Emma by her broad hips.

Actively skewering her pussy, with her skirt on her back and her blouse open, my unfortunate wife's huge tits dangled loosely in full view, swinging freely for all to see, and drawing appreciative stares from everyone in the room, including Linda, who I suspected might swing both ways.

Emma's wavering voice made it clear this wasn't an act, demonstrating her weakness and susceptibility to Hank's big cock and ability to use it. The squishing sounds reverberating through the speaker merely confirmed she was terribly wet and aroused, with her halting breaths and deep sighs receiving his full 8" shaft into her sloppy pussy making that fact indisputable.

I simply sat, shifting in my seat avoiding the Ops team's beaming eyes, while wanting to bury my head and hide my sorrow at my wonderful wife's infamous disgrace. I knew she'd be devastated if she knew they were there and that her frightful performance was essentially broadcast on a big screen.

Disconcertingly, the first inkling of my responsive cock stirred in my pants. I became fearful of the dreaded spikes and awful constriction, but also sorrowful realizing I now truly was the voyeur and cuckold my boss was training me to be.

I was getting hard watching Hank fuck Emma on camera before a grinning group of clients, who after a week of working together daily, I considered peers. As bad, it turned me on seeing her surrender to the power of a superior man's cock right before my eyes, and that she was sincere in her growing need for his domination and her subjugation.

"Oh, oh, oh, Ray, you can see, um, how good, uh, he's, ohhhhh, taking care of me," Emma gushed, and I wondered if she was encouraged to play it up for my benefit, since Hank had a bedeviling sense of humor about jokes at my expense.

Now, I only nodded my head in agreement, not looking at her enthralled face on the big screen as did everyone else and trying to maintain the illusion this display was simply for my private viewing.

"Oh god, ah, so big. Oh Ray, his cock is so big! He's filling me, um, so much," she carried on euphorically, sending the exact message Hank wanted and diminishing me further.

"See that, Ray? Emma's getting just what, whew, she needs in your absence," Hank panted above the increasingly loud slapping of his hips hitting her meaty white ass on each potent thrust, hammering her from behind enthusiastically without a break.

"Yes, honey, see how it's, uh, done. Ahhh, see how a real man, ohhh, fucks your wife," Emma flouted, playing her role too well in my estimation, and while I knew the insult wasn't genuine, it was clear her sexual fervor was authentic.

"She's really growing fond of, ugh, my cock, Ray. Uh, she likes it a little rough too. I'll bet you didn't know that," he taunted about a secret I truly didn't know until recently with her use by other more commanding men, raising his hand prepared to come down on her upturned rump emphasizing the point.

'SMACK!' the sound of his palm on her supple flesh echoed loudly enough you didn't need to see the video to know what he'd done.

"Ohhh gawwwd!" Emma squealed in appreciation of the chastisement, rather than in pain, and her hips bucked back against his own seeking the marvelously pummeling cock he so egotistically touted.

"You'll be lucky if she, unhh, remembers you when you, ahh, get home tonight," my hardworking boss ridiculed, slamming forward mightily driving both their ardor upwards searching for soul-rocking orgasms.

'Squck, squik,' more slogging squishes issued from Emma's drenched pussy, further signaling the impulsive ride was building her unstoppable lust for the glorious fulfillment of his tireless cock.

Tears wet my own eyes, not from seeing my beloved lose herself to the authority of this Alpha-male, but from the nasty spikes attacking my swollen prick from every direction within the encompassing steel cage. Painfully, the single point at the tip pressed against my tender cockhead worse than all of them, causing me to wince at the barbarous torment.

"Oh, Ray, his cock is, awwh, he's going to make me, uhhh, I'm going to cum. Oh please, Hank, make me cum!" she called aloud without care, her hands gripping the edges of the table fiercely and her giants melons careening wildly.

To the amused delight of everyone watching, Emma's big, full tits had a mind of their own, flailing haphazardly beneath her chest. Unseen, her reflexive cunt muscles forcefully clenched the invading lance, desperately seeking to hold it within its constricting embrace as the fleshy pole retreated only to enter again.

"Fuck, oh fuck! Fuck me, Hank! Show Ray, uh, how well you're taking care of me, um, with your big cock while he's gone. Ohhh, how well your fucking his wife," Emma brayed atrociously, no longer in control and merely a pawn to his overpowering shaft.

"Hee, hah, gah," a twitter of chuckles and laughs rose from her audience, fixated on my misused spouse's every grimace and groan as Hank worked her up to a doozy of a climax for their entertainment.

"Oh, w-what's that? Huh, huh, oh fuck yes," she asked at the disturbance but quickly fell prey again to the incessant pounding of Hank's compelling rod into her sweltering fuck hole.

"Ummm, just the TV, dear," I fibbed, but for the first-time catching the recognition in her glazed eyes that everything wasn't as it appeared.

"Ah, ah, ah, are you awh-lone?" Emma probed warily, barely able to speak the words with her mouth a trembling circle of passion as a strong pulse of arousal rolled through her body making it clear she was very close to orgasm.

"Um, not entirely," I confessed, dipping my head afraid to see the horror in her emerald eyes when she learned the truth, just as I'm sure Hank intended.

"Show her, Ray," Hank ordered without slowing at all, and appearing to be close to a climax of his own.

Reluctantly, and I mean, really reluctantly, I turned the phone to pan the leering, happy faces of the men and one woman in the room, gloating and gleaming with their excitement at the unlikely performance on the last day of the visit by the Allenby employee they'd come to know over the past week.

"Oh, oh, no! Oh nooo! Who? Oh Hank, how, uh-uh, could you? Ahhhhh," Emma shrieked her disapproval at the discovery of her public display, but even then was unable to escape the intensity of her approaching orgasm under the relentless fucking by my boss.

"All of it, humph, Ray," my boss demanded, winded and tiring as he too began to peak, but remaining intent on my anguished wife's total humiliation.

Turning the camera further, I landed on the big screen monitor, with Emma's anxious yet ecstatic face plastered across the screen several feet high.

"Ahhh, Hank, damn you! Damn, ohhh, my god! Ohhh, my god! Ohhhhhhh, I'm cummmmming," she squealed her panicked distress, followed quickly by her powerful orgasm, with her escalating arousal, unbearable disgrace, and his unyielding cock combining to take her over the top, regardless of the presence of her thrilled audience and despite her abundant shame.

"Damn, that's a nice snatch, Emma! Massage my cock with your pussy. Ahhh, I'm cumming too," Hank growled, pulling forcefully to go balls deep into my caterwauling wife's pussy, pouring his now-familiar river of heated semen into her welcoming twat as they completed their unbefitting intercourse.

"Oh, ohhh, ohhhhh, please, it's too much," Emma droned throatily through her shuddering climax, with her ruby lips a quivering oval of pure lust.

My tremoring wife's expressive green eyes grew dreamy with sexual gratification, staring into the camera disconnected to her humbling but highly absorbing quasi-public exhibition. Locked in their indecent union, the pair completed their journey through the mutual orgasm together.

Without orders to point the lens elsewhere, my camera stayed directed to the screen, compelling Emma to see herself cumming larger than life on the huge monitor in the same manner as the Driscoll operations team now reveling in the uncontrollable throes of her orgasm.

"Bah, wahhh," she bawled with shame as she climaxed, her tears streaming down her agonized face before lowering her head to the table surface in abject horror with her embarrassment.

"Shit Ray, no matter how many times I put Emma's unbelievable pussy to my cock, she's always a great fuck," Hank praised her exceptional utility as a warm place to bury his shaft with the backhanded compliment, disrespectfully reaching around her prostrate torso to cup and bobble her massive DD tits just for fun, and because he could.

"Just so you're aware, Josh, an evening with Emma is one of the many perks available to top clients visiting the home office. Oh, and the Tyler's have a pretty 19-year-old daughter too," my boss advised with a wink, giving my humbled wife a playful swat on the rump while offering Emma and Kerri as entertainment should Driscoll or his key team members make the trip to Allenby headquarters.

"Well, that's certainly an incentive to travel, hey guys? And you too, Linda," Josh ventured happily, looking around the room at the nodding heads of his staff, with even the pretty young woman's eyebrow raising with wicked approval.

"Josh, thanks for pulling your team together for Ray's farewell. I certainly hope you enjoyed it, but I have one last surprise for your amusement," Hank revealed, pleased with the culmination of his evil design.

"Ray, stand up and drop your pants. Show your new friends what watching a better man fuck your wife does for you," he directed, straightening himself after withdrawing with a loud plop and wiping his cum-coated cock on a nearby dish towel in full view of the camera, proudly displaying his generous cock.

"Please, Hank, isn't this enough?" I asked foolishly, fully understanding it wasn't.

Slowly, I rose to lower my slacks and boxers, revealing to the astonished eyes of the small assemblage my inflamed penis achingly squished against the unmoving steel bars, indented by the agonizing spikes lacing the interior with a small dot of precum gracing the tip.

"See folks, don't feel pity for Ray or his wife," Hank prefaced his coming tawdry disclosure given only for the purpose of humiliating us further. "As you can see, although she won't admit it, Emma's a natural wifeslut. Secretly, she loves men using her gorgeous body for their pleasure."

Heads nodded again in agreement, listening to my boss with welcome fervor and anticipation for the continuing relationship with Allenby Enterprises.

"Ray, on the other hand, is a cucked husband who gets off watching his big-titted wife used by real men with bigger cocks than his own, although that's not hard to find. So, everyone's happy," my boss concluded mirthfully, chuckling at his disparagement of my modest prick.

I stood looking every bit the spineless husband Hank suggested was so, with my shoulders slumped and head dejectedly pointed toward the carpeted floor. Worst of all, my aching member still strained the wicked cage in my untoward excitement, even after every humiliation he'd heaped upon me and Emma.

"Excellent job, Hank. Ray looks tremendously proud of his hot wife," Driscoll answered gleefully, shooting a glance at me expressing disdain for my cuckoldry.

"I'm so happy you approve, Josh," Hank graciously accepted the plaudit, pleased it achieved its purpose, and ignoring the fact he'd just disgraced my gentle wife in achieving it.

"Well, Emma and I better hop in the shower and clean up. Her sweet puss is due for a shave, then we've got some shopping to do and dinner tonight," my pleased boss announced, clearly for my benefit and embarrassment.

"Tonight, Hank?" I whined, snapping out of my despair to bravely question. "It's my first night home. I was hoping Emma and I might be together."

"You will be, Ray," Hank replied easily, surprising me with his next comment. "I'll text you the name of the restaurant and you can meet us there direct from the airport."

"Ohh-kay, if you say so. I should be there about 9:00 p.m.," I agreed suspiciously, assuming their dinner was more of an adulterous date than anything and unprepared for the invitation to join them.

"Great! See you then, but gotta go. Hope you don't mind if I borrow a razor blade, Ray," he signed off, pulling Emma up by the shoulders displaying her giant breasts in all their magnificent glory one last time to the happy viewers.

The screen went blank, and I sat in the crowded office in a world of misery, my cock pressing the harsh spikes lining my brutal cage from his use of Emma and our collective humiliation, silently listening to the smirks of the Driscoll group for another half-hour before folding up the last of my papers to leave.

Saying a cursory goodbye to be polite despite my shame and dishonor, I awkwardly slinked toward the door for the trip to the airport and home, uncertain what I'd find when I arrived.

*****************

The trip home was thankfully uneventful, other than the indignity of declaring my 'toy' to the security officers, giving them a good chuckle at my expense. Still, it was nothing near the embarrassment I had experienced on the trip out.

With my flight arriving just after eight o'clock, I had an hour to get my bags, transit to the parking garage, and catch a taxi to the restaurant Hank indicated in the text I received waiting out a short layover in Denver.

The place was an upscale, exclusive, private supper club Emma and I had passed many times but never entered, since it was not open to the public and required the invitation of a member.

Not surprisingly, Hank was a member, and I was politely escorted by an older gentleman in a tuxedo to a table towards the back where my boss, philanthropist and charity director Nathan Wagnell, and another man I didn't recognize were seated in a large booth draped by a white linen tablecloth.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers