The Theft of Our Lives 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh god, that's good, Emma," he huffed pleasurably when she returned to engulfing nearly three-quarters of his length, with her gold wedding ring impressed against his hairy nut sack sending another spark of arousal to my trapped cock.

I was pushing the limits of my smaller cage by now, squished against the hard metal with precum dripping from the tip of my aching prick as the incessant humming of the massager played rhythmically against my prostate.

The awe-inspiring spectacle of Emma draped in her skimpy lingerie earnestly sucking Nate's cock with increasing vigor, suggesting her enthusiasm for the performance was real, was driving my painfully compacted erection disgracefully.

"Yaaahhhhh!" I howled when our gloating master laughingly tripped the button on the app, firing the prods against the back of my balls and nearly making me collapse by holding it a few seconds longer this time.

"That ought to, huh, take off the edge, Ray," he joked, and he was right, as my inflamed prick lost its vitality momentarily, even as the nagging hum continued inciting my prostate.

Her green eyes alight with alarm over my outrage and flitting in my direction with concern, Emma nonetheless persisted taking Nate's rigid shaft, pushing forward so his fat mushroom knob briefly breached the entrance to her throat.

"Awggh, uck, ugg," she hacked at the intrusion, but backed off quickly, resuming her suctioning of his stalwart pole while snorting air into her flaring nostrils.

"What, huh, do you want, huh, now, Ray?" Nate panted, furthering my shame by forcing me to state Emma's next act in satisfying his need for control and also sexual release.

"Owwh, you should, oh, I don't know," I groaned, recovering from the agony in my wounded testicles and unable to think clearly about how to appease the merciless bastard.

'Zap,' my delicate balls lit up again.

"Awwwcch," I cried, barely coping with the pain reverberating in my scrotum, with the only benefit that my prick shrank further, relaxing the tight hold of the unyielding chastity cage.

"Tell me, Ray! Tell me you, uh, want me to fuck her," our overlord commanded unsympathetically, even as Emma gazed at me again with his thick member filling her mouth and uncertain how I'd respond but deep down wanting the answer to be 'yes.'

"Ah, yes. Yes, fuck her, Nate. Throw my wife, uh, on our bed and fuck her," I gasped, willing to obey simply to avoid another shock from the cruel device. "Fuck her hard, uh, with your big cock!"

"Is that it? You want to watch me fuck Emma, unnh, in your own bed?" Nate pressed, apparently getting off on the power trip of forcing a man to beg him to bang his sweet wife in the nastiest terms.

"Yes, oh yes. Fuck my wife, Nate. Ahhh, please, fuck the bitch hard, um, in our bed," I urged, falling prey to his compelling strength, and even denigrating Emma in the process just to please him.

"More!" the merciless man growled, inflamed with his lust.

"Please, make me watch. I want to, uh, watch you fuck my wife. Drill her into the mattress. Fuck her into next week. Fuck her better than I ever could," I pleaded desperately.

The insistent hum in my rectum kept me on edge despite the threat of the electric prods at my gonads, susceptible to the perverse imagery of Emma on her back moaning her ecstasy with her lover between her widespread legs fucking her into oblivion with everything he had.

Without another word, for the second remarkable time, Nate ripped Emma's delectable lips from his rock-solid cock, then literally tore the sexy satin and lace lingerie from her statuesque body and tossed her on her back onto the bed.

"Your reward, cuck," he snarled insultingly, turning up the vibration on my prostate massager and tossing his phone onto his heap of clothes on the floor.

"O-ohhhhh," I shuddered as the buzzing sensation increased ten-fold, collapsing in the reading chair unable to stand on my shaky legs any longer under the pleasurable onslaught on my tantalized gland.

"Now, my reward," Nate crowed hungrily, practically leaping onto the bed between my startled wife's slack thighs, languid and set apart providing no defense whatsoever to her forbidden fuck channel.

"Keep the camera on, Ray, and be certain to get some close-ups," Nate ordered, crawling up Emma's recumbent body, but pausing momentarily gripping her big right tit at the base in his wide paw and suctioning her thick nipple eagerly between his teeth.

"Ahhhhh," Emma squealed in both pain and gratification as he bit harshly on the dense bud, drawing it to a rubbery point and gnawing zealously, sending her arousal through the roof at his commanding use of her giant melon.

Aggressively, the resolute older man braced his broad, rounded cockhead at the gateway to Emma's vulnerable sheath, driving the sturdy lance into her sweltering sleeve with a single thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh my, yesssss!" my beloved wife exalted loudly, her ready pussy swallowing him whole with little resistance.

Aroused and sopping wet after the highly erotic blowjob to the eminent philanthropist she secretly had a crush on, Emma surrendered immediately to the fulfilling return of his tremendous fuck weapon, lifting her knees, and stretching her long limbs farther to capture him entirely in her voracious maw.

"Ohhh, god, so big," she cooed her contentment, either acting the role of cheating spouse or simply not caring about my presence in her sublimation to the disgraceful act of taking his cock in the sanctity of our own bed.

I recorded as best I could through the delirium of sensual agitation from the massager while they fucked at a frenetic pace. On fire with lust, Nate drove his hips powerfully forward, sinking his 8 1/2" shaft to the bone with Emma's hips recoiling reflexively to his insistent thrusts, then pushing up to meet him at his deepest point of penetration.

Unfortunately, witnessing her shamelessly concede her pussy to the authoritative man only stirred my own undesired arousal, and my inferior cock roared to life once again, only to be compressed in its unmovable cage to my great distress and misery.

"Unnnh," I bemoaned, needing to express my erection so badly and unable within the unforgiving contraption.

Throughout, the incessant humming in my rectum fed my excitement, squeezing me even tighter in my cage with the solitary drips of slippery precum starting again, wetting the seat cushion beneath me but allowing no more release.

There's simply no way to describe my condition except to say it hurt, but it hurt so exquisitely sitting alone in my seat, enraptured as the esteemed man strenuously drilled my receptive wife so thoroughly she had difficulty drawing breath, but not expressing her ardor.

"Uh, uh, uhhh, Nate. Fuck yes, fuck me hard. Oh, god, you're so damn big!" Emma sang his praises, her huge jugs roaming crazily across her chest and her lovely face a palette of blissful emotions.

I captured every expression and urgent plea on the smartphone, creating a hi-def video I'm certain she'll blush with embarrassment watching if she ever sees it, and I'm guessing she will, and at the least opportune time.

"Yeah, babe, ugh, tell me you love it. Tell Ray, aggh, you love it!" Nate exhorted, urging Emma now familiarly entering a phase of sexual euphoria so intense she'd say or do anything.

With a tenacity and endurance impressive for any man, yet alone one in his early 60's, Nate labored valiantly, huffing, and panting, but riding my enraptured wife vigorously just as he had at the poker party. His cock was a blur, piercing her insatiable pussy again and again in an image I caught in extreme close-up, just as he instructed.

"Ohhh, dear god, yes! I love your, huh, big cock. Your cock is sooohhh fucking good," Emma declared responsively in a fog of passion and need.

"No! Huh, huh, tell me what I want to hear, whore. Tell Ray. Tell him you're a slutwife! Agghhh, tell him your cunt is mine!" Nate gasped between gnarled lips, taking what he wanted from Emma, and taking her from me as he did.

"Oh yes, Ray, I love his cock! I'm, ah, a slutwife! Oh, Nate, take my cunt. Make me, ahh, your own personal cunt. Make me a whore!" she screamed, out of control and totally under his captivating spell.

I was in misery and more turned on than I'd ever been in my life, with each degrading insult ringing in my ears. It's difficult to believe Kerri and Kellen didn't hear her squeals echoing through the hallway to their bedroom, and they probably did.

The compressed flesh of my swollen prick crammed ineffectively against my high-tensile steel prison and a steady dribble of precum issued from the tip. Still, I was unable to find relief at the incredible scene of this dominant man so thoroughly fucking my faltering wife before my eyes and taking her to heights of ecstasy she never considered with anyone, even Hank.

It wasn't just the might of his insistent stroke, although she clearly found its deep probes irresistible. It was more. It was her admiration and infatuation with Nathan Wagnell, handsome power broker and wealthy benefactor, aiding her rapid ascent to what I assumed would be a numbing, body-shaking climax.

"Ohhh, Nate, I can't, uh, help it. I have to cum. Oh god, make me cum!" Emma howled, her arms wrapped around his shoulders, her wedding ring pressed against the glistening skin of his perspiring back and her sinewy legs hugging his hips in a death grip.

Emma's lively eyes blazed as a fiery green furnace, with her head rolling backward in her fervor and mouth a frozen circle of passion, holding onto Nate for dear life as he rode her brilliantly over the crest of a mighty orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHH!!!" her joyous cry droned on for a full minute in tune with the crushing waves of sexual energy racing through her convulsing form as she came.

I'd never seen anything like it in my life, and I suspected it was an ecstatic release binding her emotionally with Nate from now on -- an experience shared between them only, regardless of whatever the future held for our family.

"Oh yeah, Emma, awwh, your cunt is mine. You're my, ungh, whore now," Nate roared, claiming my wife's body as his own and then stopping abruptly with his cock planted fully in her overheated chamber.

"Unngggh, take my cum, whore!" the elated man bellowed, arching his back, and contracting his butt muscles tightly, making it obvious he was pouring a reservoir of molten white spunk into Emma's welcoming pussy.

"Yes, give it to me. Oh, Ray, ahhh, he's cummmming in me! Ohhhhh, Nate, cum in me," she shouted, telling me exactly when the first salvo of his illicit semen painted the walls of her vibrant cunt.

Playing uselessly with my testicles as my only source of manual stimulation and with the vibrating wand massaging my prostate, I anxiously wanted to cum but was simply unable to do so, trapped in my limiting chastity cage with an acute case of blue balls and crazed at the vision of my cherished wife so content in her ravishment by another man.

After a moment catching their expressive faces clenched in the throes of orgasm, I focused the lens directly on the junction of their union, vividly catching the pulsing of his shaft embedded in her warm folds unleashing his virile seed into her engulfing chasm.

Frame by frame I followed as they convulsed through their mutual rapture, with Nate's big cock buried deep in Emma's snug sheath the entire time, flooding the steamy passage to overflowing, with thick, goopy remnants escaping her engorged pussy lips and running in stringy rivulets from her vulva down into the crack of her sweaty upturned ass.

It was quite a sight, even as her husband, and I was certain Nate would derive hours of pleasure showing his cronies the younger, respectable, big-titted suburban housewife he'd nailed to her great satisfaction in her own bed with her husband as impotent witness taking the video.

"Oh god, you're incredible. You've ruined me, Nate. I'm ruined for anyone else," Emma applauded when he collapsed on top of her breathless body, smashing her gelatinous melons flat beneath his hairy chest and letting her ankles unhook from behind his ass, dropping listlessly flat-footed to the rumpled mattress.

"Don't tell me. Tell Ray," the bastard urged, rolling to her side with a plop as his cum-coated semi-hard cock slipped from her grossly soiled pussy sleeve, leaving a dripping trail of pearly white fluid flowing slowly from the gaping hole.

"Uh, um, o-okay," my wife stammered uncertainly, perhaps returning to reality but sufficiently under his control to obey.

"Ray, I don't know how else to say it, huh, but his cock, huh, is amazing. I've never cum so hard, um, or been fucked so well. He's truly unbelievable," she gushed her appreciation for his steely manhood, contrition in her wavering voice but sincerity adorning the troublesome words too.

It was nearing 2:00 a.m. and we were all wrecked, exhausted from the long, traumatic day and sexual frolicking, at least for my wife and her gratified lover.

"I gotta get some sleep. Ray, you can sleep in the chair," Nate decreed, lying on my side of the bed, and fiddling once again on the phone app with an evil grin on his face.

"Let me get a blanket and I'll sleep with him," Emma offered compassionately, sending a glimpse of hope that her heart truly still belonged to me, and we'd at least be together in our misery and servitude to our autocratic master.

"The hell you will!" he boomed in response, keeping her right by his side. "He's lucky he's not sleeping on the floor.

"It's alright, Emma, I'll just curl up here," I assured, thankful she tried but cringing at the idea of her sleeping with him as a couple, instead of him as a villainous jerk commandeering my wife and bed.

Nate rolled to her side, cupped her large sloping right breast in his huge palm to squeeze and bobble, then placing a remarkably romantic goodnight kiss on her lips.

To my dismay, Emma let him paw her tit, and did nothing to resist the overly affectionate kiss, even returning it with a flutter to her eyelids expressing her hidden feelings for him despite her growing regrets about cumming so hard on his cock only moments earlier.

Later.

"Whhhaaah," I yowled when the prods behind my ball sack electrified, waking me from a dead sleep in the dark of night.

My eyes watered and I reached to soothe my wounded testicles and regain my composure.

The clock said 2:30 a.m., so I'd only just fallen asleep after several minutes of waiting for my inflamed prick to shrink as the picture of Nate fucking my lovely wife to climax slowly disappeared. Erroneously, I thought Nate retained a shred of humanity when he mercifully turned off the stimulating buzz of the massaging wand up my ass, letting me sleep.

"Ray, are you alright?" Emma's caring voice broke through the darkness, accompanied by a throaty male chuckle at my misfortune as some practical joke.

"Fine, now. I guess Nate's having a little fun," I replied, daring to reproach her bed companion lightly in what proved to be a mistake.

"The fun's just beginning, Ray," the twisted sonofabitch said, and then turned over to go back to sleep.

'BZZZZZ' the hideous buzzing sound went off again at 3:00 a.m., waking me but without disturbing Nate and Emma, soundly sleeping with their bodies pressed together in the dim light emitted by the clock.

4:00 a.m., then 4:30 a.m., in half-hour intervals I received a painful shock to my balls breaking my restless sleep and requiring a good 15 minutes to recover.

I was sleepy, miserable, and terribly distressed when I saw my wife with Nate's body wrapped around her from behind in a spooning position. She probably wasn't even aware of it, but it was far too amorous for me to tolerate.

Nevertheless, I did, then fell asleep again.

"Unnh, unnh, ohh, I love your hot snatch," the male voice lauded when I woke at 4:55 a.m., finding Emma on her side with her leg raised at the knee and Nate gripping her hips while fucking her from behind.

"Hmm-uh, hmm-uh," her breathing was shallow.

I sensed she was stifling her response to his drilling cock hoping not to wake me but was nonetheless clearly aroused as evidenced by the sloppy, squishy sounds emanating from her drenched pussy whenever he entered. I sat silently in my chair, my caged penis coming to life again listening to the copulating couple.

Vague images of her hips recoiling to his thrusts and his rigid shaft boring into her slippery channel at a regular clip escaped the darkness. It was just the type of steady motion I knew drove Emma wild, and it appeared to be working, as her own fingers plied her bullet point nipples for added stimulus, as she is prone to do when highly turned on.

'BZZZZZ' the jolt to my scrotum fired at 5:00 a.m. as I lost track of time watching Emma and Nate screwing so mindlessly I doubt they noticed my angst.

The pain solved the issue of my hardening prick, but otherwise I suffered the aftermath for several minutes as the heated sex on our bed rose in temperature until the pair grit their teeth and climaxed together under a hail of groans and muffled grunts.

"Ohhh, you're a tight bitch, Emma," Nate huffed after depositing another dose of his masculine seed in her uterus, and my delirious wife simply purred her contentment at the pleasant orgasm around his compelling cock.

When the shock hit at 5:30 a.m. they were asleep again, and they stayed that way through each successive wake-up jolt I received until they mercifully came to an end at 7:00 a.m. and I finally got an hour's sleep uninterrupted. That is until just past 8:30 a.m., when ruffling sheets and a wet, slurping sound caught my ear, accompanied by a gentle, breathy sigh.

"Uhhh, yeah, nice and slow, Emma. Be a good cocksucking slut and keep it nice and slow," Nate serenely guided my naked wife, on her knees hunched over his upright cock giving a luxurious and almost reverent wake-up blowjob to the relaxed philanthropist.

Nate's dark eyes lit up when he noticed I was awake, staring at me arrogantly in charge as an Alpha-male as his thick shaft disappeared into Emma's mouth, then reappeared with a fresh sheen of glistening saliva when she rose to the tip and adoringly circled her moist tongue around the flared crown, before swallowing over half of the meaty pole again.

"Your wife is a gifted slut, Ray," he affirmed with a satisfied grin. "She sucks cock like a worthless whore. She's a woman born to give head."

I noted Emma's eyes wince with the harsh name-calling, but she didn't let up, keeping her focus on his leering face, and leisurely bobbing up and down the stalwart column, gently massaging his heavy ball sack between her soft fingertips and doing her best to treat his big cock as the most precious mouthful in the world.

As was becoming commonplace with each new episode, seeing my sweet Emma with a superior man's stiff cock in her mouth working skillfully to judiciously drain his balls of their warm, rich cum sent my own smaller prick swelling with excitement.

It was becoming unbearable, and I needed to cum so badly myself I'd have done anything for the privilege.

Nate intuitively understood that and offered me a chance at mind-clearing sexual release, but at a disturbing price I was ashamed to even consider.

"You wish it were your cock your pretty slutwife was sucking so lovingly, don't you, Ray? You wish you could cum. You need to cum, don't you?" the demented man taunted, sighing now and again when Emma swirled her tongue across his perceptive cockhead or performed a deep-dive taking the tip noisily into her throat.

'Uuck, uggk,' she gurgled a little when she did, letting me know of her success throating the man in a way she never did for me, although in fairness I was small enough I barely reached when fully in her mouth.