The Theft of Our Lives 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, Emma's a wonderful fuck, Ray. I mean, what's not to like, eh? Big tits, tight pussy, and active as hell in the sack," Nate expounded offensively.

"I knew it, huh, the day she first walked into my office. She had 'put me on my back,' ohhh, written all over her face. That outside appearance of propriety and fidelity didn't fool me," Nate explained injuriously of the woman I love between deep breaths, succumbing invariably to the marvelously silken warmth of her mouth.

I noted Emma listening to the demeaning words, but still she persisted attentively sucking his big cock, now licking along its throbbing length, and slathering her tongue over first the right testicle, and then the left, engulfing each briefly in her softly suckling mouth before returning to his cockhead and taking him down again.

"Of course, ohhh god, there's another big-titted beauty in this house, uhhh, possessing those same qualities," he opined, falling further to the pleasures of Emma's magnificent tongue-work, and at the same time suggesting an alternative that should be unacceptable, but now wasn't.

I knew who he was talking about and so did Emma.

Nate didn't care, and sadly our pride and dignity were so shattered we were easy prey to surrender the most precious young woman in our life, simply to fulfill our corrupt bargain and achieve the release we needed while serving our penance to Hank for my misdoing.

"Do you want to cum, Ray? Would you like Emma's hand helping you?" Nate asked, his tone growing shrill under the power of her lips, but his meaning clear.

"Oh, Nate, please? This thing really hurts," I remonstrated, diverting the conversation to my stunted cock, wet at the tip from my need and assuming he gave a shit, which he didn't.

"That's not what I asked," the controlling titan countered. "Do you want to cum, Ray?"

I didn't have to think long about the answer, but I knew there was a price, and I didn't like what he wanted as payment.

"Yes, I really need it," I answered impotently. "You know I do."

"Then, give it up, Ray," he retaliated. "Give her up."

"Oh, jeez, Nate, she's my daughter," I protested uselessly, as he was set and unmoving.

Emma heard it all and kept suctioning Nate's cock, but I saw her eyes redden with sorrow, and I knew she felt as bad as I did.

"Emma's already volunteered her, but I want you to as well," Nate proposed.

"You want Kerri," I suggested.

"Yes, but if you want to cum, you need to ask," he replied.

The agony and hurt in my groin was overwhelming. I needed to cum so badly. I just needed it.

"Okay, take her. I need to cum. Take her," I conceded, relinquishing the true prize in our lives.

"Not good enough, Ray. Huh-uh, uh, ask me. Uhhh, ask me to fuck Kerri. Ask me to fuck your cute daughter," the awful man moaned his demand even while nearing orgasm under my wife's delightful oral teasing and tormenting of his spastic pole.

Emma's mouth never left Nate's tensing cock, but she heard the awful invitation I was about to make. Her expression told me she was unhappy, but she did nothing to intervene. She realized she'd committed the same sin under similar duress at the peak of her urgent need to cum only a few weeks earlier.

"Please Nate, I need to cum. Okay, okay, if you let me cum, you can fuck Kerri," I pleaded one last time, so aroused seeing his tremendous stanchion disappear between Emma's soft lips and hating the constriction on my own imprisoned cock even more.

"Almost, ah-ah, but not there yet. I said ask me," Nate brutally insisted.

I got the sense he was struggling to hold back his orgasm until I said what he wanted, perhaps cruel enough to enjoy the pleasure of cumming in my wife's mouth at the same time I asked him to fuck our daughter.

Beyond pride, I gave him exactly what he demanded and more, figuratively prostrating myself before the unyielding bastard and holding back nothing.

"Yes, please Nate, will you please fuck Kerri? I've seen how much Emma loves your big cock, so please, will you fuck our daughter too? Please?" I begged, just as he required, ashamed but unable to do anything else.

"Ohhh god, suck me down, Emma," Nate groaned, cumming forcefully as the words left my mouth, just as I predicted.

Naked at his side with her succulent lips wrapping his pulsing cock shaft, Emma instantly withdrew to the tip when the first jet of heated jism hit her tongue, encircling his broad cockhead at the rim, expectant and prepared to accept his abundant seed as she had so many other men by now.

"Ahhh yeah, drink it all, slut. Do what worthless whore's do," he sighed his belittling epithet, relaxing his head into the pillow watching her perform the adulterous act before my eyes with consideration and elegance, her throat working expertly ferrying the creamy ejaculate to her stomach.

From my seat as witness to her disgrace, I was reminded what an accomplished cocksucker she'd become under Hank's tutelage, and the very thought only made the strain on my bound prick that much more difficult and excruciating as it throbbed futilely trying to bust its cage.

"Okay, Emma, unlock your husband and take his cage off, but don't touch him," Nate ordered as she finished swallowing his load and dutifully cleaned up the residual with a gentle tongue bath afterward.

My wife was fortunate he'd only fed her a small load, as he'd already pumped two doses of virile semen into her snatch during the night, but I'm not sure that mattered any longer, as Emma was now clearly an accomplished cum-guzzler and volume of any amount was not a concern.

"You said she could use her hand," I complained, disappointed with the directive and longing for the soft touch of Emma's supple fingers on my long-neglected penis.

"Changed my mind. Use your own hand, and be thankful I let you free at all," he snarled at my questioning, and I knew he meant it.

"Ahhh, yes, okay, thank you," I groveled with a sigh when Emma removed the cage, and my modest prick sprang to life.

It felt so good to be free, and I no longer cared about my dignity, immediately taking the short length in my hand to stroke right there with he and Emma watching, and a ridiculing grin on the older man's face at my diminishment.

"Ohhh god," I winced only seconds later, shooting a thin rope of spunk onto my hand and the carpeted floor in gaining my first release in weeks.

Frankly, between the denial, the prostate massager, and the dishonorable, unrestrained excitement I received witnessing my modest, beautiful, and caring wife used as a cheap whore and turned into a cock hungry slutwife, it was surprising I even lasted that long.

"Damn, it's getting late, and I have a meeting at eleven in my office. Emma, put Ray's cage on again and hop in the shower with me. We can scrub each other up," Nate prompted, giving her cushy rump a playful slap, and heading for the bathroom expecting her to join him in a minute.

"Put the key in my pant's pocket," he added over his shoulder.

"But you said Emma would keep the key," I challenged again, unhappy about the idea of the key in his possession and outside of the house.

"I said 'most of the time.' This is just a little insurance for when I come back to visit Kerri," Nate explained. "Emma will have the key once I've had your adorable daughter."

"I'm sorry, Ray," my nude wife said simply, reaffixing my stainless-steel master after the swelling had eased from my gratifying orgasm and locking it tight, then connecting a newly recharged spare battery ensuring that my control and supplication to whomever had the app was complete.

I wasn't sure if she was referring to my return to the cage, her night of infidelity fucking and sucking the object of her infatuation right before my eyes, or our mutual surrender of our precious only daughter into the clutches, and onto the cock, of Nathan Wagnell.

All three, I suspect.

"I'm sorry too, Emma. I couldn't help myself," I returned the apology, assuming she was talking about Kerri.

"I know. I've been there too," she answered solemnly in remorseful reference to her disreputable performance when falling prey to the power of the distinguished patrician's thick cock.

Emma hugged me and I admit her naked body pressing into mine felt good -- all curves and femininity.

The pillowy softness of her mountainous tits pressed into my chest, with Emma's toned arms encircling my torso telling me silently she still loved me and didn't want to do these horrible sex acts, despite her obvious inability to resist the compelling need to submit and powerfully orgasm whenever she did.

"I can hear the shower running, Ray, I'd better get in there," Emma stated matter-of-factly, turning serious again but still with care in her voice. "You may want to shower down the hall. I'm not sure you want to hear whatever sounds come out of our bathroom."

END CHAPTER