The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While his newly-indentured sex pet's soft palm felt marvelous on his growing erection and the sheer expression of doubt in her sad eyes was priceless, Hank couldn't pass up an opportunity to reproach her skills before she even started, just to keep her in a position of weakness and doubt.

"I can see already you're a bit rusty at sucking cock, Mrs. Fitzgerald, or maybe you just never learned the proper way in the first place, so I'll be kind and help you out," he 'graciously' offered with mock disdain, purposefully using her married name emphasizing her coming betrayal of her vows to her wife.

"Lesson One: No hands. Mouth only," Hank rebuked critically. "Only use your hands for massaging a man's balls or to help feed his cock into your mouth. Now, let's try again."

"I know what I'm doing, at least, no one ever complained," Betsy objected unhappily, with the bastard's conceit in giving her 'cocksucking' instructions humiliating to say the least.

Her ego damaged, Betsy dropped for another go, opening her mouth as wide as possible and tilting her head, capturing the upright tip of his pulsing rod. Adroitly, she managed to swallow the entire broad crown, allowing her ruby painted lips to encircle the thick knob impressively.

"Better. Maybe you remember more than I realized, or you're a quick learner," Hank encouraged with feint praise, surprised by his lesbian minion's effort.

A shiver of revulsion coursed Betsy at the thought of this strange, cruel man's cockhead filling her mouth but she was also perversely heartened by the positive words, sparking an inner pride in her skills long since buried. Testing herself further, she slowly lowered her full lips down the expansive shaft, engulfing more of his swelling cock as she did.

To her dismay, Hank soon interrupted her a second time.

"Eyes up here, sweetheart," he chided, pointing to his own brown eyes with two fingers as Betsy instinctively shifted her gaze to him without pulling her mouth off his rigid staff.

"Lesson Two: A great cocksucker always keeps her eyes on her man," Hank elaborated, deliberately using the coarse description of her new role emphasizing exactly what she was expected to become under his dominating yoke.

"Always!" he snarled to instill the point.

Betsy was unnerved and wounded by Hank's corrections, but they also spurred her self-satisfaction, despite the harsh assessment and the blackmail forcing her to perform the act at all.

'I'll prove this sonofabitch wrong about me,' she snapped angrily in her head.

With renewed determination and correctly keeping her emerald-green eyes trained on him, Betsy forged ahead, sliding more of his firm member into her mouth until she remarkably reached the bottom, with the soft tip of his crown filling her throat and his wiry gray pubic hair scratching her upper lip.

For whatever other shortcomings she possessed with her relative inexperience, Betsy knew she's a natural at 'throating' a man. Her discomfort at her impressive effort aside, she refused to give my boss the satisfaction of choking.

"Something to do with my gag reflex, or lack of one," she once proudly told a girlfriend years ago.

"Very nice, Betsy, it's not easy to take my full length the first time," Hank genuinely offered a carrot rather than a stick.

Drawing air through her flaring nostrils while kneeling with her lips stretched around the base of his wide cock, Betsy felt an uneasy arrogance course her mind. Even then, it only upset her more thinking she was somehow happy successfully fulfilling his revolting demands.

"Now, all you have to do is keep going until you're done, and since you're learning so well, I'll give you Lesson Three in advance," her tormentor informed congratulatorily.

"It's simple really. When a man cums, you swallow," he advised gleefully. "There's no other place for a man's cum than in your mouth when you're sucking his cock."

"It's a sign of respect," he added egregiously as an afterthought.

Betsy balked at the idea of the last lesson.

Even in college she only ever swallowed cum once and that was because the guy didn't warn her ahead of time, firmly holding the back of her head as he launched the foul spunk into her mouth leaving her little other option.

The thought made her sick and she couldn't even begin to think about how to accomplish it now. It was simply too disgusting, so instead, she put it out of her mind until the time came, so to speak, and returned to riding his pole with her plush, enveloping mouth.

Hank leaned back and relaxed, content with the success of his plan, watching the lovely but inexpert lesbian wife and mother consume the entirety of his hard cock. Returning to the top, Betsy repeated the motion over and over, albeit somewhat mechanically, leaving something to be desired from her unskilled mouth.

Sure, Betsy's a knockout with a pretty face and big tits, and certainly, her ability to throat him was impressive and a pleasant surprise. Still, Hank was dissatisfied at her overall awkward and rudimentary technique.

Her motion was stilted and metronome-like, while also lacking the enthusiasm Hank required if he was going to get off in her soft mouth. Even then, the heartless tyrant savored the sight, sure she'd correct those flaws with practice, and she'd get plenty of that.

Besides, Hank couldn't decide what excited him more -- the fact my sister-in-law was a knockout lesbian unaccustomed to sucking cock, or that she was Emma's younger sister, equally beautiful and every bit as unhappy in her newly-acquired servitude and sudden change of status.

'I can't wait for Betsy and Emma to discover their shared role as sex toys,' Hank anticipated as she plied her suckling mouth up and down his strident cock, contemplating the tempting prospect of future lewd games played with the unfortunate sisters.

As he had it planned, that would happen sooner rather than later -- much sooner.

Suddenly, the door opened breaking his reverie from Betsy's flushed face.

'He's not letting someone in while I'm down here, is he?' she wondered, her eyes widening with alarm.

The embarrassing image of getting caught half-naked under the table sucking the cock of a man she barely knew was terribly distressing and degrading, but she had no idea of just how quite yet.

"I'm so glad you could come, oh, I may cum soon myself..."

*****************

Betsy's mascara ran from the tears in her eyes standing half-nude, quaking as my boss held her upright in front of my stunned wife and our wide-eyed adult children. Stricken, she reflexively covered her bare breasts with her arms in mortification at her exposure before her beloved sister's family.

"OHHHHH! OH, NOOOOO!!!" Emma shrieked, disbelieving as her sister suffered the indignity of her reveal at Hank's side.

"Aunt Betsy!" Kerri's jaw dropped, gasping aloud with shock.

'What the?' Kellen simply mouthed without actually speaking.

"Ohhhhh my god, nooo! Please, nooooo!!" Betsy wailed as Hank let go of her short curly hair, instantly bending over aghast while burying her reddened face in her hands and shuddering with embarrassment.

"I told you I had a surprise," Hank blithely announced. "Betsy's my newest party favor. She's wisely decided to accept my offer to join our arrangement, so now, we can have a real family affair!"

"Oh, Hank! Please don't! Not Betsy!" Emma pled desperately on behalf of her distraught sibling.

"Why not? She's every bit as gorgeous as you, and built too," he replied with chuckle at his joke. "When I saw you together at your pool in those hot bikinis, I knew I needed a matched set."

In an increasingly common display of passive resignation, Emma's shoulder's slumped with the insight, realizing she should have sequestered Betsy from Hank's reach, just as she should have protected Kerri and Kellen with the zealous rage of an angry mother.

"Plus, she's in every bit as much trouble as you, my dear," Hank added without elaborating to Emma, instead moving on from this most unpredictable revelation about her sister.

"Personally, I can't think of a better scenario. I mean, there's no doubt you're sisters. The resemblance is unmistakable -- pretty green eyes, luscious bodies, and those big tits! How could anyone resist?" he rambled his warped perspective.

Emma and Betsy stood dumbfounded at Hank's temerity and complete lack of sensitivity, while Kerri felt a queasy helplessness at this newest insult to her admired mother and fun-loving aunt.

"Be honest, Betsy's built for action just like you. She must spend a lot of time in the gym," Hank observed in a forthright appraisal.

Kellen was at a loss seeing his much-desired aunt's bare breasts and hearing the talk of an 'arrangement,' while Kerri was floored at Hank betraying the secret of the deal in front of her brother, assuming Kellen was completely clueless about what was going on.

"What's the arrangement, mom? Is this about what you said yesterday?" Kellen asked perplexed.

Inadvertently, he hinted at his mother's cryptic comment as his mind slowly connected the dots between her recent strange behavior, the threat to our family, and now Aunt Betsy cowering half-naked in the office of his father's boss.

"Yes, Emma, why don't you explain it to your son? Or would you prefer I do it? I've no doubt Betsy wants to know as well?" Hank taunted nonchalantly, but eager to bring everyone up to speed.

Emma stood silent, at a loss for words as the cascading events of the last several days caught up with her sense of rhyme or reason. She simply couldn't explain the horrible situation in which we all found ourselves. So, after a moment, Hank did it for her with conspicuous pleasure.

"It's like this, young man," he began, dropping bombshell after bombshell of my crime, our entrapment, and our subsequent indenture as my entire family listened remorsefully to him filling in the edges of the puzzle of his control and our dark secrets.

Hank set out in excruciating detail my embezzlement and the implication of Emma in the scheme, the co-opting and corruption of our young daughter to spare the family, and now Betsy's plight in hiding the truth of the hit and run accident and her culpability.

Everything was revealed, and after several minutes of gasps, sighs, and tears, the harsh reality seeped into everyone's minds as the lurid revelations rolled forth one abominable secret after another, finishing with the promise of future adventures in debauchery for all involved.

"Oh shit," Kellen gasped, the light finally coming on in his unsophisticated head about the threat, the deal, and the dire consequences of refusal.

Instinctively, the protective male in him was angry at my boss for bullying our family and forcing his beloved mother to commit such deplorable acts he knew in his heart were immoral and wrong. Nonetheless, testosterone-charged, he felt a familiar stirring in his pants at the enormity of today's revelation that Hank Allenby controlled our family.

Flushed with rage, disgust, and a perverse excitement all at once, Kellen remained curious about just how far Hank would go and decided not to act out just yet. Instead, he waited to see what happened, rationalizing his inaction as protective of the family but also secretly aroused by the untoward prospects.

"There now, everyone up to speed? Okay, good, then let's have some fun, shall we?" my boss joyously concluded, coercively moving onward to his next depraved spectacle involving his assembled family of sex servants.

With Betsy covering her naked breasts, Kerri's mouth agape at the introduction of her brother and aunt into the 'arrangement,' and Kellen unable to pry his eyes from his pretty aunt's big tits, Hank concluded from the sagging body language and forlorn expressions he'd completed his moral conquest of our family in total submission to his will.

It was time to demonstrate his dominance and suppress any lingering doubts of resistance, so thinking it might be fun, he decided to humiliate my wife to get the party rolling.

Entertainingly, at least in his warped mind, he'd remove any last veneer of Emma as an authority figure in the eyes of our diminished clan, crushing any hope of redemption by making the acknowledged family matriarch the focus of his depraved interrogation.

"Emma, you said you completed your assignment. Very good, very good indeed," he approved gladly. "I'm impressed, but honestly, also somewhat surprised. I wasn't sure you had it in you. You really must love your family."

Hank's pants were still ridiculously around his ankles but despite the interruption to Betsy's mediocre blowjob, his cock stood fully erect from the excitement of seeing his plan come together and the expected servitude of my entire family.

"So, tell us, Emma, what was your assignment?" he asked with breathless anticipation.

"Ohhh, please Hank," she lamented, knowing my boss controlled the moment and how much he loved her torment.

A pitiful expression overtook her lovely face at the thought of confessing the horrible acts with Kellen to her unsuspecting sister and our newly corrupted daughter. Hemming and hawing nervously, she clearly didn't want to reveal the ignominious truth.

"Tell us, Emma," Hank's voice turned churlish, pressing more insistently.

"I, uh, you wanted, um, I mean, I was to, uh, tease Kellen," my troubled wife struggled with the words.

"Ewwh," Betsy whimpered at the disclosure, while Kerri's eyes popped wide at the unexpected earful.

Even then, both remained doubtful about the extent of her 'teasing,' simply unable to imagine how far it went.

"Did you? Tease him, I mean?" her inquisitor pushed, unsatisfied by her hesitance.

"Yes," she sorrowfully murmured after another long pause, shaking her head in shame.

"So, what do you mean, tease? You mean like, make fun of him? I'm sure we'd all like to know," he pressed his feigned ignorance further, acting unaware of her true actions.

"Oh, please, don't," Emma groveled, despondent and begging for reprieve before realizing there was none.

Hank simply stared expectantly.

"No, not like that. Things like, well, you know, acting flirty and provocative. Dressing sexy in skimpy clothes or my bikini. That kind of teasing," she mumbled contritely.

Knowing his debauched predilections, before his text this morning Emma envisioned Hank demanding a perverse demonstration with Kellen in his disreputable lair. She hadn't anticipated confiding her lascivious behavior in the presence of our befuddled daughter, and certainly not her own little sister.

Kerri was all ears, knowing her reserved mother never wore a bikini in front of Kellen, even a modest one. For her part, Betsy quickly pieced together the reason her normally uptight sister was so willing to be seen by her hormone-fueled son dripping wet in the scanty bikini that day.

"Sometimes I 'accidentally' flashed him my, um, bare bottom or, uh, my breasts, or let him see me, well, 'pretty much naked,'" my wife stammered, making air quotes with her fingers for emphasis.

Emma's glazed green eyes drilled a hole in the carpet, barely capable of talking about this horrid deed or looking her disbelieving sister and daughter in the face.

"That's all?" Hank asked, clearly wanting more detail.

"No, that's not all. That was just part of it, you know, to lure him," she whispered after another pause before confessing more. "I also talked dirty about girls and sex, and about older women hoping to get him interested in me as a woman."

Emma's expressive face blushed dolefully, and her breathing grew shallow, while Kerri drew her hand to her mouth and Betsy looked on with a mix of compassion and horror.

"I let him touch me. Touch my, um, tits," she stuttered, her voice weak with shame but employing the vernacular knowing how much it turned Hank on.

"Then, you seduced him?" Hank propelled the confessional forward.

"Yes," Emma acknowledged almost inaudibly between trembling lips, her profound regret evident.

"Meaning what, exactly?" my relentless boss demanded, not quitting until she said the words for her act of perversion and explicitly told her sister and our daughter what she'd done.

"I-I, uh, I fucked him. I fucked my son, Hank," she admitted remorsefully, breaking into a cascade of tears with her anguish, placing her hands over her eyes and physically shaking as she let it out.

"Ohhh, mom, nooooo!" Kerri gasped in absolute shock.

"Emma, how could you do such a thing? He's your son, for heaven's sake!" Betsy unfairly berated her older sister, outraged by the revelation and unable to mask her disgust, even while standing half-naked in the office with her arms soundly embracing her chest.

"Wow, I'm super-impressed," Hank exclaimed, largely because he truly was super-impressed and extremely pleased with how successfully he had degraded my modest suburban wife, manipulating her to the point where she actually fucked her own 18-year-old son.

"When did it happen? Where?" he eagerly pushed for the humiliating details now that the truth was out, sensing Emma's utter despair and mercilessly not letting up for even a moment.

"Yesterday morning, after Kerri left for class," Emma replied despondently to the prying questions, stricken with grief.

'What was I doing yesterday morning while my mom was fucking Kellen?' Kerri asked herself in an odd reflection, her mind uncontrollably working to imagine the disturbing scene.

"It happened in our bedroom, um, in our bed," she completed her answer with the most disgraceful detail.

"Really? Cucking Ray with your son in your own marital bed. That's gotta sting. What position?" Hank declared gleefully at the destruction of her moral standing and pride.

"M-missionary," my wife murmured sadly.

"Unbelievable, Emma. Legs in the air, eh? I have to say, job well done!" Hank countered with the coarse description, very likely imagining Kellen grunting loudly above his mother with her long limbs pointed to the ceiling.

Emma didn't respond to the off-color compliment, letting the crude word picture speak for itself while shifting uncomfortably.

At the same time, solemn recognition fell over Kellen's face with the revelation of my knowledge of Emma's betrayal, triggering a quiet disdain for my weakness while also signaling he needn't fear me learning about him fucking his mother.

Betsy also shivered, the tale reinforcing her understanding that Hank meant every word of the threats he'd made against her and Robbie, and that she was in serious trouble.

"Just the one time? Has it happened again? Did you do anything else?" Hank rapidly fired more questions, full of sordid curiosity.

"Just once, and a blowjob," Emma affirmed with anguish before confessing the oral sex almost as an afterthought.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. You did what?" her tormenter prodded joyfully, pretending not to understand the barely audible words and forcing her to repeat her misdeed for the occupants of the room as further humiliation.

"A blowjob! I sucked his cock, okay? I gave my son head!" she exploded, at an emotional tipping point, although more in disgust with herself than in anger at my boss.

Hank's stupefied look indicated his success pushing all the right buttons igniting her moral reproach, and he marveled as she grievously broke under the depravity of the demented act.

"Is that what you want to know, Hank? And yes, I swallowed, since I'm sure you'll want to know that too," Emma fumed, her turmoil overwhelming and voice rising, peremptorily adding the disgraceful detail in the most callous terms before he even asked.

"I swallowed my son's cum. Happy now?" she sobbed a sordid reiteration, crazed with grief as her rant came to an end.

If it weren't for the sheer joy of her obscene confession and her abject devastation in making it, Hank would be extremely perturbed at Emma's impertinent outburst, but her anger and despair so added to his arousal he forgave her loss of control.