The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The perverted company president loved the very notion of a respectable suburban wife giving an 18-year-old guy a blowjob. It's a terribly subservient act to perform by a mature woman on a young man, and most especially when the young man is her own son.

The image in Hank's degenerate mind of Emma on her knees sucking off Kellen was almost too much for him to bear and he thought to embarrass her further by giving an intimate description of the act, when a better idea hit.

"How was it, kid? Is your mom great at giving head or what?" he scurrilously asked our son's opinion, not waiting for an answer that wasn't coming from our astounded youth and instead moving onward with his idea.

"Well, Emma, I have to say you've surpassed my expectations, and from the looks on their faces you've absolutely shocked Kerri and your sister. Frankly, I'm not sure any of us believe it," Hank observed with evil intent.

Betsy's doubt was like correct, but after the events of last week Kerri knew of what Hank was capable and that it was entirely possible. While surprised by the pure depravity of the act, and still absorbing the news of her brother's introduction into the deal, our perceptive daughter believed every word.

"Of course, seeing is believing. Oh, I have an idea, why don't you show us right now?" my boss insisted with feigned candor, crushing my already shaken wife as horror filled her eyes.

"Oh, oh no! No, Hank, nooooo!" she literally wailed her distress at the idea.

"YOU MONSTER!" Betsy screeched, unwisely coming to her distraught sister's aid despite her own disgust with everything Emma had shared, receiving a nasty glance from Hank causing her to immediately back down.

"Please don't, Hank. Please, not here. Not in front of everyone. It's so wrong. So bad," Emma begged earnestly, her pleas only exciting him more and knowing she was only feeding his demented beast but needing to try.

"C'mon, don't you know better than that by now, Emma?" Hank chided, shaking his head pitifully. "Go to your son. Get on your knees before I invite my office staff to come watch."

Emma was numb, but knew he wasn't bluffing. Hank would happily bring in numerous men, and probably some women too, to witness an impromptu sex show. Shoulders slumped and thoroughly defeated, in her designer jeans and fashionable t-shirt, she slowly shuffled to Kellen standing by the sofa.

*****************

Fascinated and appalled, all eyes fell onto Emma shamefully kneeling before our nervous son ready to begin her detestable task, unintentionally giving everyone a clear view from a nice angle to the right front side of the action.

Kerri was virtually speechless, her jaw slack standing in front of the desk a few feet from her mother and brother. Betsy, realizing the error of objecting to anything Hank ordered, remained next to him watching silently while still uncomfortably topless.

Kellen gazed in a confused fog, wondrous as his kneeling mother undid his belt buckle and button-fly jeans before pulling them to his knees. His boxers followed quickly thereafter. Not surprisingly, our dumbstruck son's responsive cock was instantly rock hard, springing outward with a lively bounce once released from the constraining fabric.

"Awwggghhhhh," Kerri gasped aloud seeing her younger brother's penis for the first time, embarrassed yet also intrigued by the rigid column.

Our daughter's rapt expression displayed her horror, but also something she couldn't openly admit, even to herself -- she was secretly impressed by Kellen's sturdy tool and strangely compelled to look at its surprising grandeur.

Betsy and Hank watched transfixed too, with my sister-in-law in disbelief at what she was seeing.

Emma couldn't acknowledge the presence of our family in the office in undertaking this lewd performance, for that's what it truly was -- a command performance, so in her mind put herself at our backyard pool again pretending it was just she and Kellen alone.

Looking into his questioning eyes as now trained to do as a great cocksucker, she deliberately slipped her tongue from between full ruby lips and passively let the bobbing cockhead momentarily perch upon the moist flat surface.

"Ohhh," Kerri sighed, but quieter now as if both mesmerized and astonished.

Betsy felt only pain and revulsion watching her sister commit the foulest of sins, with Emma slipping her plump lips around the rim of the pinkish-purple crown and then slowly engulfing inch after inch of Kellen's inflamed shaft to his amazement and that of everyone in the room.

Hank grinned so wide it hurt.

"Huuph," Emma paused midway, breathing through her nostrils before resuming her indecent journey down the length of the veined span until the nest of Kellen's auburn pubic hair brushed her upper lip.

Hank observed from behind his desk as the subservient matron took her son's entire cock into her mouth and down her throat, remembering it wasn't so long ago such a feat was impossible for Emma, at least until properly trained in deepthroating by Mrs. Ogawa.

In all his years of deviance and debauchery, my delighted boss had rarely seen such an unnaturally wicked sight, and only then when his dad still ran the company.

Hank was just a wide-eyed management trainee when his gloating father required pretty, 44-year-old thieving accounts payable clerk Florence Wilton to suck off her 21-year-old son Danny as punishment for redirecting funds from the company accounts to pay for his college tuition.

Today's display exceeded even that for sheer indecency and rivaled the memorable lesbian performance by Emma with Kerri at the poker party.

"Hunhh, whew," Kerri hyperventilated, with the overwhelming emotions of watching her beloved mother swallowing her younger brother's hard cock quite literally taking her breath away.

Betsy was lost in the psychological wilderness, bedeviled by the many deplorable acts befalling her extended family in a single afternoon and left momentarily senseless. Hank naturally took advantage, placing her hand on his meaty shaft and moving it up and down signaling his desire for her to do the same.

Disturbed yet enthralled, the lesbian mother of her own 18-year-old son mindlessly did as directed, slowly stroking his stiff pole. Unfortunately, this new chore forced Betsy her to drop her arms, openly displaying her lovely breasts for the first time.

With Kellen's mother's lips encompassing his girth, deliberately drawing from the base to the tip and then retaking his impressive length once more, the sight of his beautiful aunt's stunning melons did not escape his notice.

"Whoa," he marveled appreciatively, just as one might expect of a horny youth seeing his sexy, big-titted aunt topless for the first time.

Although knowing better for propriety's sake, and also to spare himself the enmity of his aunt and sister for his lack of compassion, Kellen couldn't suppress a smile. Betsy's incredible rack was everything he'd fantasized about spying on her bikini-clad body from his upstairs bedroom -- large, firm, and just as nice as his mother's huge set.

His bereft but enraptured mid-30's aunt's wide rose nipples were tight knots, the signs of her growing arousal unmistakable despite her unease at her nudity and abhorrence for the obscene vision of Emma on her knees with her own son's sizable cock in her mouth.

With the initial barrier now broken, Emma worked in earnest on our pacified son, employing all the techniques she'd learned -- licking and teasing then occasionally nibbling Kellen's swollen knob before swallowing again the tensing shaft she now regularly sucked into her mouth.

Humbled but determined, my wife palmed Kellen's big testicles, rolling the large orbs with the dexterity of a juggler balancing a pair of eggs. She became a woman on a mission, consuming the tensing span, wrapping her tongue around his thick staff, and tormenting him to extract the incestuous semen held within his low-hanging balls.

'Slep, smupp, muphh,' slurping and smacking sounds filled the room, with my disgraced wife wanting only to get our son off quickly and finish this humiliating display, with her ever-present ponytail flying about in myriad directions.

Unbelievably, Aunt Betsy's big tits rested in plain view, and combined with his mother tirelessly employing her very best skills on his rampant pole, Kellen was soon breathing hard with his building need roiling his brimming nuts.

"Uhhh, oh mom, that's it. Ohhh, suck me like that," he urged, his profound lust overcoming his shame and presumptuously encouraging her to suck his steel-hard cock, with his voice assuming the higher pitch of an excited youth still on the road to full manhood.

It was an illicit plea striking Kerri hard, finding his disrespect distasteful and disparaging of the wonderful woman who'd raised them to be considerate and appreciative young adults.

"Ohhh, suck me. Please mom, make me cum. I need to cum!" he enthusiastically called his need for release in the warm softness of his admirable mother's mouth.

Kerri suddenly went berserk.

"NO, THIS IS WRONG! OH MOM, YOU CAN'T! OH, NO, PLEASE NOOOOO!!!" she frantically declared, ranting hysterically in protest despite Hank's desire for her submissive acquiesence.

Hank immediately grew concerned about losing control of our volatile 19-year-old, deciding quickly to reassert his authority for fear of her doing something rash and ruin the moment.

"STOP IT, KERRI! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" he barked, his tone strident, serious, and insistent. "YOUR MOTHER'S DOING AS SHE'S TOLD, JUST AS YOU SHOULD DO, LITTLE SLUT!"

Angry at Kerri's rebellion, Hank laid down the law in no uncertain terms, when suddenly a better idea hit him.

"That's it then, young lady. If you don't want your mother sucking your brother's cock, then you do it instead," he ruthlessly pronounced in a decidedly calmer voice.

Emma stopped immediately, alarmed as the room fell deadly silent, with everyone paralyzed as the words penetrated Kerri's brain.

"That's not a suggestion, Kerri," my enraged boss snarled vehemently. "Get over there, get on your knees, and take your mother's place. If you're going to mouth off, damn it, you can use it to suck your little brother's cock."

Hank wasn't asking, his voice adamant and veins bulging on his forehead with furor. He intended to punish our stricken daughter for her outburst by projecting strength, knowing Kerri's capitulation to the lewd and shameful demand was a significant step on the path to her complete surrender.

Manipulative and clever, my boss understood if he could cajole our headstrong coed into sucking off her own brother, before an audience no less, she'd do almost anything, just like her cowed mother and her soon-to-be subdued aunt.

'It'll be fun to watch too,' he thought avariciously, and also give Betsy a convincing demonstration of his total lack of empathy and the utter depths of his depravity.

"NOW, KERRI!" Hank literally screamed, intentionally unnerving our easily-intimidated beauty forcing her compliance.

Kerri panicked, but quickly found her voice, issuing a last feeble defiance mixed with repugnance and dread.

"I can't! Ohhh please, not my own brother? It's so gross!" our remonstrating daughter wailed, her youthful strength suddenly frail and on the verge of tears.

As she had all her life, Kerri turned to her compassionate mother for protection from this awful fate.

"Mom, tell him. Oh please, tell him, um, Mr. Allenby, tell him I can't. Not with Kellen!" she beseeched emphatically.

Kerri's uprising against Hank's dominance was fading, but still needed to be snuffed out completely and with prejudice. He simply couldn't permit it to continue or to spread. Rather than put her in her place directly, however, he decided it was more effective and more fun if her mother performed the task.

"Emma, you'd better keep your daughter in line, or this deal is over, and she can visit her parents in prison," my boss counseled sternly, wagging his finger ominously.

The words cut Emma to the core, unwilling to lose everything after all the lurid things she'd done and the slutwife she'd become to save us, regrettably assuming her natural maternal role in persuading Kerri to do Hank's abhorrent bidding.

"Kerri, do as Hank tells you. We have too much to lose, honey," she consoled truthfully but reluctantly, her tone concerned but sympathetic.

Kerri stared at her mother in disbelief, a sense of betrayal filling her soul as her dispirited mother had always been her bastion of reason and rock of moral support.

"Sweetheart, suck your brother's cock," Emma murmured scandalously, battling the demons of guilt about the vile act, and hardly believing she could utter such disgusting words.

Betsy wavered on shuddering legs, stunned at what she was hearing with a chill of apprehension at the extent of Hank's control and her own precarious future.

"Really Kerri, it's not so bad. I did it. It's just another cock," my wife submitted preposterously after a pause, hoping to minimize the foul nature of the act in a futile hope of preventing future trauma to our emotionally fragile daughter.

Emma's conflicted brain screamed inside with recrimination while at the same time fighting to project motherly calm. It was too surreal, so she cloaked herself in the one reality she knew to be true -- she had to protect our family.

Kerri stood frozen with doubt, unmoved by the bizarre exhortations of her normally sane mother.

Finally, in an awkward attempt to put a bow on the abominable request, Emma gamely placated Kerri by telling her it was morally okay under the circumstances, and that it was truly pleasant to give her handsome brother a blowjob.

"C'mon now, sweetheart, it's for the best. I know you love Kellen and he's a good-looking young man. I promise, it'll be alright," she assured inconceivably.

Kerri is smart, insightfully fearing the change in her relationship with her teasing, annoying, and ultra-competitive younger sibling as much as performing the perverted act itself, but as usual, Emma's soothing tone calmed our freaked-out daughter enough to realize she had no choice.

Thinking clearly, Kerri knew what she had to do, and that she dare not refuse or our family would suffer. As with everything else in her young life, Hank was in control. Hank would win. Hank always won, and now, he won again.

'At least it's Kellen and not some creepy old guy,' she rationalized, desperately justifying this uniquely intolerable act.

With an abandoned look as crushed and demoralized as her mother's when assigned the same sinful task, Kerri broke down and acquiesced, joining her mother by her wonderstruck little brother's side and obediently dropping to her knees in a humbling, terribly servile position.

Betsy was too astonished to talk, her tortured mind a mishmash of indignity and disturbing arousal at the sick events befalling her sister's family before her very eyes. Flabbergasted, she mindlessly tugged Hank's rock-solid staff as directed, watching sadly as her resigned young niece knelt in front of her 18-year-old brother taking her mother's place.

Emma scooted aside accommodating Kerri but remained merely a foot or so from where Kellen's saliva-covered tool danced in unrepentant anticipation before his pretty sister's freckled face. Sorrowfully, she hoped her presence gave our subdued coed some form of solace and support.

*****************

Kellen was sure this was all a dream, and for the first time, noticed how striking Kerri was as an adult -- a pure beauty in a young woman's body.

While he'd been aware of his athletic sister's developing form, he now paid special attention to the ripe mounds hidden so poorly under her dress and the enticing way her thin lips curled as she talked. The thought of those soft petals wrapped around his throbbing shaft was too much to imagine, until now.

A demented fantasy only recently born was coming true as his pretty, fresh-faced sister knelt before him about to take his achingly hard cock into her wonderful mouth completing the unbelievable blowjob his mother magnificently started.

Kerri's resistance to the foul act was gradually melting, undermined by Emma's perverse common sense, sending her momentarily studying her hyperventilating brother's pulsing staff just inches from her face, alive and actively dancing with his excitement.

Truthfully, it was just as their mother suggested -- pretty and honestly more appealing than the gnarled older cocks of Ted Jenkins and Professor Robertson.

'It's just a cock. Just pretend it's Scotty XL,' she told herself, repeating her mother's lie and fantasizing about her favorite young male singing idol as a substitute.

Unfortunately, following Hank's intractable dictates of a 'great cocksucker' made that fabrication impossible, knowing she must deferentially gaze into Kellen's marveling face throughout the deplorable blowjob, especially with her unforgiving taskmaster hovering nearby watching every move.

After a silent moment, our self-sacrificing daughter looked Kellen in his enchanted eyes, then daintily slipped the tip of her tongue from between pursed lips touching the wet knob of his cock, with the rigid column jerking reflexively to the stimulus of his sister's tongue.

"Uhh, whew, huhhh," Kellen moaned under his breath, repressing his exaltation as her soft lips caressed his swollen crown, followed by a deep inhale with his knees weakening, struggling to stand when she swirled her tongue once around the circumference.

Nothing to date had prepared Kerri for the initial sensation of her tongue against the spongy warm tissue of Kellen's cockhead. Certainly, it tasted like any other she'd tried in her limited experience, but the unnatural realization it was her brother's cock truly raised the hair on the back of her neck.

Following Emma's example, Kerri gently took his hanging nut sack within her slender fingers, weighing the heavy contents sending a chill up Kellen's back. Cradling the full orbs, Kerri carefully gauged the volume of familial cum my leering boss expected her to consume and feared it was plentiful.

Kellen gazed admiringly at his sister kneeling in her cheerful summer dress teasing the swollen head with her lively tongue-work and working to keep the excited member within her thin lips as it flexed mightily.

Afraid of getting caught despite the demented circumstances, Kellen surreptitiously spied down the draping front of Kerri's bodice at the freckled top of her abundant cleavage.

Unsurprisingly, he wanted more, desperate to view his hard-bodied sister's big tits and increasingly drawn to the perverse pleasures granted by my boss, soon to be his mentor in depravity.

Wish as he may, Kellen's increasing corruption and newly realized participation in Hank's 'arrangement' was still too recent and he was seriously afraid what his mom and sister might think if he made such a lewd request. He was certainly far too intimidated to ask Hank to require it of Kerri -- yet.

After a few more moments of playing tongue tag with his dodging phallus, Kerri finally effected a determined expression and ably captured the dancing knob between her wide lips.

Although initially accepting only the flared head into her mouth, our naturally adept beauty persisted, steadily drawing the entire length of her wayward brother's throbbing shaft into her mouth and popping the tip into her throat with shockingly effortless proficiency.

"Uunnnhh," Kellen couldn't stifle a pleasurable moan.

"Oh my," Betsy gasped, witnessing in horror her sweet young niece so thoroughly engulf the full measure of her nephew's ample cock, although she herself possessed a similar natural talent for throating a man.

Nearby, Emma disconsolately beheld our two adult children engaging sexually for the first time, sorrowfully watching their lives change forever with the dull despair of a woman destroyed and fearing it wasn't the last time she'd view such an obscene display.