The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"They just re-upped for another three years, so they're expecting V.I.P. treatment," he added to clearly establish his expectations of the mild Asian wife and mother.

"Dunc, this is Janet Ogawa, my personal assistant. She took over when Vanessa left and is eager to provide you and Peggy with the same personalized service you've come to expect from Allenby Consolidation," Hank returned the introduction to our pleased client.

"Isn't that right, Janet?" he added with a firm nod.

"Yes, Mr. Allenby," Mrs. Ogawa replied politely, adroitly undoing the sash and dropping the kimono to her feet.

At thirty-two, Janet looked marvelous wearing only a pretty, lavender lace bra and skimpy bikini panty set, sheer black stay-up stockings to mid-thigh and black high heels.

The Asian woman featured smooth almond-toned skin over slender legs, hips, and waist topped by two pleasant apple-sized breasts pushed high in her dainty bra, with the frilly straps held up by the delicate bone structure of her slim shoulders.

Petite at only 5'2", her face was proto-typically Japanese -- oval with dark eyes above high cheek bones and full, tastefully red-painted lips.

Janet's scanty attire signaled to the Hilliard's and everyone else that she understood exactly the type of personalized service the British lord and lady could expect, bowing subserviently in traditional Japanese fashion -- an act Hank insisted upon in greeting honored guests.

"It is my pleasure to service you," Mrs. Ogawa assured in a grammatically incorrect manner harkening to broken English, despite the B.A. in Literature the American-born woman held from a prestigious university.

The distasteful affectation was another touch Hank incorporated into her presentation, inspiring a regrettable and rather racist image of the grateful immigrant happy to serve her master.

Servicing Hank and his cronies was bad enough, but Janet hated these client sessions more than anything. They were especially demanding, leaving no room for mistakes or hesitance. If her quite traditional husband ever learned of the demeaning responsibilities her new position entailed, he would be heartbroken and dishonored.

When Hank required her to take the job under threat of ruin on propped up theft allegations he'd invented with the aid of a bought and paid-for investigator and his D.A. buddy, Janet resolved her very conservative husband would never know of her exploitation.

Mrs. Ogawa's desire for secrecy was simply another piece of leverage he held over the dispirited woman. It was also a key reason why he'd set her up with the false charges in the first place, in addition to her culturally submissive nature and physical appeal.

As Janet made her introduction, Emma and Betsy persevered in tag teaming Hank's unyielding cock. Unfortunately, the bastard was in no real hurry to cum, contented bestowing upon the deprecated sister's the indignity of kneeling before him and sucking his hard staff like harem slave girls, even as more strangers joined the party.

*****************

With Mrs. Ogawa now in the room engaging in suggestive small talk with Dunc, saccharinely batting her eyes with alluring efficiency indicating her readiness to perform whatever sordid task he desired, Peggy grew thoroughly entranced by the performance of our son and daughter, no doubt wishing she were in Kerri's place.

After preparing the cocktails, Ike hastily stripped his clothes until standing completely naked in the office, unabashed or embarrassed by his nudity, and for good reason.

The proud early-sixties African-American man had a small paunch and a surplus layer of flesh covering his muscular frame, but he was otherwise a big man who still looked good and fit for his age. Certainly, there was no need to be ashamed of the substantial equipment he was packing, with which my wife and Kerri were familiar.

Peggy snuck a peek too, breaking her attention from our actively involved youngsters to admire Ike momentarily before returning to the illicit sibling bonding occurring by the office sofa. Absentmindedly, Ike pulled on his soft cock as he also eagerly watched the incestuous display by our wavering son and focused daughter.

By now, Kerri upped the ante in her torment of Kellen's straining pole, swallowing it whole with verve and applying firm suction on each withdrawal by hollowing her cheeks while trailing her tongue under the twitching column before masterfully swirling it around the agitated crown again.

"Mmmm, huhhh, oh Ker," he called raggedly, his breathing rapid and erratic, while also emitting whimpering sounds as he was gradually overwhelmed by his big sister's relentless pursuit of his orgasm.

It was only our neophyte son's second blowjob -- the first incredibly when his sainted mother disgracefully sucked him off Sunday by the privacy of our backyard pool. As a result, he didn't have much experience to judge his dopey big sister's exceptional oral skills, knowing only that it felt marvelous as her sumptuous mouth enveloped his engorged shaft.

With all due respect to his loving mom, and despite how wonderful Emma's luscious lips felt nursing his virgin cock until feeding her a stomach-full of his creamy spunk, Kellen shamefully realized Kerri's cocksucking abilities outshined even those of his talented mother.

"Huhh, huh, ummhh," he panted his building desire, mesmerized by Kerri's watchful green eyes as she took each inch of his hard column between her slim pink lips until breaching the opening of her throat with smooth repetition.

Time after time, Kellen's thick shaft disappeared, slipping the bulging crown into the tight confines of her throat to be reflexively massaged by her esophagus before reappearing once more, slickened with her saliva only to have the kneeling girl he'd tormented throughout his young life roll her tongue around the flared head before repeating the motion again.

"Huhh, ohhh, whewww," our delirious son's breathing grew labored, unable to deny that her skillful mouth and playful tongue were intoxicating and extremely effective on his tensing cock.

Kellen had no idea what Kerri was thinking as she blew him, but their mother's demented truth echoed in her mind that once she got past the reviling notion she was giving head to her own little brother, his pulsing tool became just another cock filling her mouth.

Perceptively, our insightful daughter knew her transfixed brother was faltering as he neared his peak, with his definitive groans signaling his impending climax and astutely sensing by the trembling in his thighs that Kellen was ready to blow.

"Ohhh, Kerri, that's so nice. Ahh, you suck cock so nice," his indelicate words and deliberate gasps served as confirmation of her suspicions.

Impressively reaching into her continuously expanding bag of tricks, Kerri massaged his big balls in their stretched sack seeking completion of the foul blowjob.

Then, on an impulse, our intuitive coed decided tonguing his fleshy scrotum might put her beguiled brother over the top, so lowering her head, she licked and cradled each heavy testicle on her tongue while keeping her riveting emerald eyes glued to his own green orbs.

Kellen's unattended cock stood steel-hard, quivering from the stress of Kerri's efforts, and bouncing against her cheek with an occasional jerking slap as she tongued his sensitive nut sack from beneath. Unfortunately for our modest girl's dignity, Kerri's instincts were correct about the nearness of his orgasm, but her timing was poor.

"Awwwnnhhh!" Kellen growled just as she rose to take the head of his nearly bursting cock back into her mouth to finish him off, launching a thick rope of pearly white cum directly on her upper left cheek.

The viscous spunk painted a stripe of sticky goo across the tip of her elegant nose down to the right corner of her gaping mouth, with the pressure built for so long the high escape velocity forced the warm translucent fluid to splatter onto her face.

"Ooouuggghh!" Kerri yelped her disgust, completely unprepared for the explosion and catching the attention of the others in the room.

Janet, Dunc, and everyone occupied elsewhere turned to watch our perturbed daughter's shame as her spastic brother's thick heated jism dripped down her horrified face.

The indecent spectacle notwithstanding, Kerri was smart and resourceful, and demonstrating the reflexes of a trained athlete, quickly recovered by clamping her lips around the tip of his erupting cockhead and accepting the next pulse of her rapturous brother's spewing ejaculate into her mouth.

'Mumph, mmp,' Kerri mumbled audibly, skillfully capturing the spurting jets of molten spunk ejecting from the opening of his raging knob in intermittent streams across her tongue.

Hank was also a quick thinker, immediately recognizing a wonderful opportunity to illustrate for his clients his absolute control over our family while callously humiliating our precious coed even further.

"Take his cum, Kerri, but don't you dare swallow it!" Hank called sternly the lewd request, with our increasingly submissive daughter dolefully obeying even though she didn't yet fully understand its purpose.

Captivated by the unbelievably perverse scene, Kerri's audience saw her widely stretched mouth working overtime to accommodate the flowing river of incestuous semen fed to her by her virile brother, holding every drop of his voluminous jism in her rapidly filling cheeks.

Even missing the first huge blast of his specious cream, now draped conveniently across her face, and dripping off her nose, Kerri was nearly out of space. Still, she gamely accepted the ample load of Kellen's familial seed from his rapidly emptying balls as best she could with no other viable option available.

'At least it tastes better than those old men,' she evaluated almost clinically, detecting the pleasant salty-sweetness of Kellen's youthful cum rather than the foul sour-bitter flavor she'd experienced with Ted and Chuck.

"Ohhh, Kerri! Ohhhhhhh, sis, sooo goood!!!" Kellen exalted in his fevered state, his twitching cock spitting his masculine semen into her wonderful mouth as she placidly knelt accepting the foul load.

Mindless of his audience and with an appreciation for his big sister he'd never expressed growing up, Kellen stared lovingly into Kerri's pretty green eyes, even as he reprehensively pumped another dose of the creamy contents of his cum-laden balls into her receptive mouth.

Every person in the room was impressed, except maybe Emma and Betsy, and couldn't wipe the gratified expressions off their faces at the erotic sight of the charming 19-year-old sister relieving her handsome 18-year-old brother of his generous reservoir of cum with such skill.

Just as Hank was training her to do, throughout her ordeal, our burgeoning young slut dutifully looked her grateful and satiated brother directly in the eyes with reverence, real or otherwise.

Janet Ogawa, despite the multitude of adulterous sex Hank forced her upon her regularly over the last several months, never imagined even her degenerate boss could think up such an obscene performance, instantly recognizing to be on her best behavior.

When the last dribbles of Kellen's ejaculate flowed into Kerri's full mouth, our wide-eyed daughter released his slimy cockhead, with a thin strand of his thick jism stretching to her bottom lip before snapping away to drape on her chin when he collapsed against the sofa arm in a dazed mass of exhausted flesh.

Uncertain what to do next, but not wanting to violate her instructions, Kerri looked quizzically at my boss with her bloated cheeks puffing and her thin pink lips glazed with the shiny residue of spunk, yet tightly sealed so not to spill their nasty contents.

'Please?' her watery eyes implored my boss for some sort of direction.

"Kerri, look up at your brother. Look him in the eyes," Hank finally ordered after nearly a full minute admiring her awful plight.

Our deprecated coed, still on her knees before Kellen's shuddering thighs and slowly deflating cock immediately did as told, desperately hoping to bring her ignominious exhibition to a merciful conclusion.

"Now, open your mouth, but don't spill a drop. Show your little brother the delicious present he gave his big sister," my boss strictly ordered, removing any doubt of his seriousness.

The rosy color drained from Kerri's traumatized face at the contemptible command and her willowy body tremored visibly imagining the picture painted by her supplication, fully dressed on her knees staring deferentially at Kellen with a mouthful of his incestuous cum.

'Oh nooo! It's bad enough sucking his cock, especially in front of a room of strangers,' she bemoaned mournfully.

Before our family's downfall, Kerri held a positive, powerful self-image as an intellect, an athlete, and a blossoming young woman. To show off the foul results of her repulsive task before an audience, as if it were some delightful gift Kellen bestowed, was a devastating blow to our vibrant daughter's diminishing pride and self-esteem.

Hank understood that and intended for the dishonorable act to lower Kerri to the status of immoral cocksucking slut, much like her mother, even in the watchful eyes of Kellen and her beloved Aunt Betsy.

Too fearful of the consequences and growing progressively passive under Hank's unrelenting yoke, our emotionally wounded daughter slowly and deliberately parted her lips displaying her nasty mouthful to her aghast brother. Kellen had delivered a large load, and she needed to be careful not spill if she didn't act cautiously.

Grotesquely, the pool of sticky white fluid covered Kerri's tongue, filled her cheeks, and coated her narrow lips with a translucent sheen.

Even Kellen was disturbed by the image of his degraded sister's freckled face looking forlornly up at him, her eyes sad and ripe body still clothed in her light summer dress with mouth open presenting the plentiful treat she'd just extracted from his now-depleted balls.

It was certain to be an image he couldn't 'un-see' and was no doubt emblazoned on his brain for many years as a remembrance of Kerri's demoralizing subjugation.

"Now, Kerri, show your audience what your well-hung little brother gave his sweet older sister as a reward for sucking his big hard cock so well," Hank spoke seriously again, intentionally using the word 'audience' emphasizing she was truly on disturbing display.

My cruel boss really is twisted.

Slowly, once again so as not to spill in violation of her orders, Kerri turned to face the group, her mouth held in a wide oval with a stripe of her brother's vulgar cum remaining perched on her tormented face and dripping from her chin.

Kerri's lovely emerald eyes were wet with tears from her shame, forcing Emma and Betsy to turn away from the loathsome sight of Kellen's aberrant spunk filling her overflowing mouth.

"Ohhh, dear lord, no," mother and aunt simultaneously sighed, drawing hands to their own mouths in dismay, less from disgust than sympathy for the turmoil and embarrassment consuming our horrified daughter by the sad exhibition.

"Very nice, Kerri. Now, face your brother and you may swallow," Hank instructed, genuinely pleased with his spur-of-the-moment inspiration in denigrating our college coed.

Appalled by the request, our belittled coed woefully turned to her brother, closed her mouth, and arduously ingested his prodigious offering of foul jism in one gulp, her throat bulging as it drew the filthy mouthful to her belly.

"Very good, dear, now thank him for feeding you his cum and tell him you'd like to suck his cock again soon," my heartless boss congratulated while granting no reprieve from her torment.

After the last of Kellen's incestuous jism washed down her throat, Kerri grudgingly looked up at her brother once more and in a hesitantly demure and almost girlish voice faintly spoke the inglorious words.

"Thank you, Kel, um, for feeding me your cum," our ashamed daughter squeaked, pausing to gather herself before finishing with feigned gratitude. "I'd like to, uh, suck your cock again, um, soon."

"Oh, that's so sweet, Kerri, and you will, believe me," Hank facetiously applauded the demeaning offer, adding one last directive. "Okay, open once more to show us you've taken it all down like a good little cocksucker."

Our disgraced and sinfully humiliated coed unresistingly followed her orders, yawning widely showing the room her empty oral cavity.

As she did, overwhelmed by every lurid change to his once-stable world and the derogation of his beloved sister, Kellen slumped against the sofa arm tired and depleted, feeling sorrow for Kerri but still immaturely reliving the marvels of her splendid blowjob.

Then stunningly, unasked but demonstrating her inherent descent into the status of the dutiful cocksucker Hank intended, Kerri remarkably took Kellen's softened tool once more between her sullied lips, cleaning the last vestiges of drying cum using her tongue and fingers to swipe the congealing goo from her face into her mouth.

END CHAPTER

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers