The Theft of Our Lives 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real capper to her dining outfit, and one I never expected to see my conventional and highly self-conscious wife accept, even under a direct order from Kellen, was one-inch gold hoop nipple rings.

I didn't even know she'd had them done when she came down the stairs ready to leave in the tightly woven dress with the circles of the rings embossing the snug fabric.

"Don't say a word. Not a single fucking thing," she warned sourly as my eyes drilled into her chest.

When she cooled off on the drive to the restaurant, Emma explained how the addition was performed only a week before despite her protests.

"They're perfect for your anniversary dinner," Kellen insisted, noting they highlighted her already impressive chest, as if they needed anything more to attract a roving eye. "Dad will love them, and I bet you get the royal treatment by the wait staff."

"Kellen, honestly, this is a lot to ask, and it's so, um, slutty," his mother objected, employing her best disapproving parental voice while knowing her authority was already stripped away as readily as her clothes in the eyes of our compelling youngster.

"No one's asking, mom, and you have the perfect nipples for them. Thick and fleshy," he retorted unsympathetically, presumptuously grasping her big left tit by the meaty nub and pinching to emphasize his point.

"Alright, but I'm not happy about this, Kellen James Tyler," she flashed in return, employing his full name expressing her disgust as his mother, yet at the same time relenting to his authority as bestowed by Hank.

At the table, I simply stared in awe at the way the rings made her already primed nipples that much more prominent and was also amazed at the temerity of our 18-year-old son telling his mother to get them pierced.

"So, that wasn't the sporting goods store you took Kellen to last week?" I asked, catching her little fib used to escape any judgmental scrutiny about the ornaments.

"No, it was a place outside of town Ike recommended," Emma elaborated contritely. "The worst part was Kellen introduced me to the proprietor as his mother, then stood behind me and held my breasts from beneath as the guy numbed my nipples for the procedure."

Now, I was really surprised by our son's growing domination over his mother - disappointed in his lack of respect but secretly impressed by his audacity.

"I doubt I've ever been so humiliated in my life, Ray, and that's saying a helluva lot after everything else," my wife bemoaned, adding a further detail indicating our unhindered son still exercised at least some restraint when dictating her sexy new look.

"Milt, the guy who did the job, asked about piercing my, well, my clitoris too. I was floored. I mean, I couldn't believe it," she complained, shaking her head firmly. "Thank goodness, Kel had the decency to say 'no.' I don't think I could have handled that, but who knows if it got him thinking about it in the future?"

With horror in her brilliant emerald eyes, she looked at me aghast at how that awful procedure might have gone.

"Seriously, Ray, can you imagine me sitting in a chair in some dingy studio with my legs spread as our son teases my clit swollen so a strange man can pierce it? Honestly, I think I'd crawl into a hole and disappear," Emma fretted, fearing the possibility that such a prospect still existed.

Sadly, I could imagine the perverse scene, and a disgraceful spark of arousal twitched my bound cock.

Instead, I put my arm around her shoulder as comfort in a rare show of affection now slowly ebbing from our relationship. I was surprised my boss permitted the incestuous implications of their mother-son bonding but assumed this Milt character must know more about Hank's depraved games than the usual outsider.

"There's more, Ray," Emma confessed in a show of the sincere vulnerability she formerly exposed in our close marriage, but now almost never let rise to the surface.

"More than, um, that?" I gulped, unable to conceive what more Kellen could possibly demand of his denigrated mother.

"Well, oh god, this is humiliating," she started, then paused, taking a deep gulp of her champagne to calm her nerves.

"He told me he was, um, tired of my pussy, well, getting stubbly," my wife muttered almost unintelligibly. "He said that at first it was fun, you know, shaving it, but now it's a chore and gets irritating after just a day."

"A chore?" I questioned how any young man found shaving a woman's pussy a chore.

"Yes, can you believe it? I mean, honestly Ray, our derelict son no longer finds shaving his mother's pussy exciting," she bemoaned incredulously. "I can even believe I'm saying it."

"Uh-hem, that's pretty, uh, remarkable," I choked, difficultly speaking the words.

"I don't know why, but for some reason, it bothers me. I told him I'd do it myself, but he said 'no', and that he had a better idea," Emma lamented, shaking her head inconsolably, forcing an untimely jiggle to her tits just as the waiter set down our appetizers.

Emma went silent as he indiscreetly gazed at her cleavage, now so accustomed to open displays of her mountains of tit flesh she didn't bother covering herself, or even glare at the offense.

"His solution is worse, though," she stammered when the waiter had his fill and left, turning her head to the side unable to look me in the eyes when revealing his immodest expectation. "Laser removal."

"Uh-huh," I coughed, spitting up my drink and surprised our unworldly youth even knew the procedure existed. "That's a pretty drastic remedy."

"Tell me about it!" Emma decried, breaking her solemn demeanor while expressing her disquiet at the directive.

"I told him the same thing, reminding him I'm still his mother and that it was simply too much. He just shrugged and said he'd pass my refusal onto Hank," she complained. "When I challenged him, suggesting Hank wouldn't approve, Kellen chuckled and told me it was Hank's idea in the first place."

"I knew I'd lost at that moment," my wife explained.

"Hank always wins. When, um, are you having it done?" I asked, hoping to sound sympathetic but instead coming across as pruriently curious.

"I already did. Yesterday, actually," she despaired.

"I see. I guess I haven't seen you, well, undressed in the last day or so. Did it hurt? Is it sore?" I commiserated, poorly hiding my need for every intimate detail.

"It's a little tender, and red too. Kel gave me permission to cover-up until its clear and smooth," Emma answered mournfully. "It's gone now. All gone and always will be."

I knew that before our horrific downfall, Emma appreciated her full nest of downy soft chestnut curls. She'd adjusted to their temporary removal and the intolerable shaving by Hank, Don Stanley, and even our son, but the permanent denuding of her pussy clearly saddened my defeated wife.

Dinner was a solemn occasion from there, despite my efforts to lighten the mood, but what's done is done, and once completely healed, I caught Emma sauntering through the house again in only a t-shirt.

Even a dolt like me could see the difference.

My wife's cherished mound was without a hair, or even the trace of one. No follicles, no anything obscuring the rounded curve of her pale white pubis, with her ruffled labia obvious and the hood of her clitoris visible at the apex of her slit.

I wanted to touch it, testing its suppleness, but didn't dare, although I was certain both Kellen and Kerri were already intimately familiar with their mother's new grooming when imparting their developing skills at cunnilingus on her bare cunt, as was now commonplace.

Kellen went easier on his sister, and I'm certain it was at Hank's command.

For whatever reason, my discriminating boss preferred our pristine daughter in her natural state, not allowing similar gold rings in her unmarked nipples, a clean removal of her neatly trimmed auburn bush, or disgraceful outfits for the outside world, letting Kerri dress as a typical college coed.

Kellen did strongly suggest his big breasted sister occasionally go to class without a bra, just to show-off her tits to the slobbering guys, and also possibly to improve her already grades, but her visits to Professor Chuck Robertson's office were already aiding in that department so the directive was somewhat superfluous.

One night, however, perhaps frustrated that his mentor refused him the same liberties with Kerri, and he did with his mother, our delinquent son got a demented charge out of demanding his usually bashful sister enact a warped variation of the pizza game.

"Get the door, Kerri," he ordered his foggy sister lounging on the sofa almost naked with her mandatory vibrator buzzing nonstop in her soaking pussy when the doorbell chimed.

"Hey, I'm practically naked, dipshit," she fired back, pacified by sexual euphoria as her brother's fuck toy, but aware enough to exercise her purview as big sister by calling him a derogatory name.

"Just do it. It'll give the guy a thrill, and besides, maybe we'll get better service next time," Kellen jibed, unconcerned about her dignity and feeling retaliatory after she called him a 'dipshit.'

With a scowl on her pretty freckled face, Kerri reluctantly tromped to the door, answering with cash-in-hand dressed only in her adorable, multi-color striped bikini panties.

No top, no bra - just a blushing smile and her awe-inspiring titties presented for inspection, with her pink nipples seized into tight knots of arousal as her tormenting vibe lit up her clit an extra three levels the moment she opened the door.

"Oh god, oh god, not now," she panicked, shakily handing the startled pizza guy the money.

"H-h-here, ohhh, ohhh, just keep it," Kerri urged when the flustered young man dug into his pocket for change, a tear wetting her pretty green eyes in her humiliation as her knees buckled.

"Ah, ahh, ahhh," our humbled lass sighed as a numbing orgasm rushed through her shuddering body.

Dumbfounded, the youth stood gawking in the doorway, watching the spectacle through wide eyes as Kerri's firm, unbound tits scrambled across her chest in a truly mesmerizing performance, wiggling uncontrollably on the floor throughout her orgasm with a wet spot darkening her crotch.

"Damn you, Kel! Ohhh, oh no, huh-uh, you're such a, huh-uh, b-bastard!" our wretched daughter spat an uncommon expletive through tremoring lips between jerks of her narrow hips and panting gasps for air.

Joyfully, Kellen modulated the unfeeling vibrator's frequency, now pulsing with a screwing motion in her vagina simulating an enjoyable fucking, sending her into another spasm so loud there was little doubt the Stanley's next door heard her piercing cries.

"AHHHHHHH, DAMN IT! I-I, UH, GO TO, OH GAWWWD, SCHOOL WITH T-THIS G-G-GUY," she protested in both despair and ecstasy, uncertain how she could show her face in class the following Monday, while also suffering a second wave crashing over her supremely attuned body.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, nooooo," her long low moan rumbled as we all watched.

The pizza guy smiled disbelievingly, Kellen laughed uproariously, Emma sighed sympathetically with hand to her mouth, and my cock strained my cage so hard it almost burst through the soft cotton of my soft white panties.

Kerri was outraged to a degree our gentle daughter rarely experienced, lying red-faced and blubbering her genuine shame and indignity as she came.

Finally, raising herself on wobbly legs after a full minute, she angrily grabbed the pie from the gloating college kid and slammed the door in his face, leaving him marveling open-jawed at the unexpected vision of the pretty young thing from his finance class nearly naked and in the throes of carnal duress.

After the pizza ordeal, and perhaps not surprisingly, Emma became even more fawning of our omnipotent son, and Kerri grew equally docile and attentive to his constant sexual needs despite her humiliation, no doubt motivated by the threat of future embarrassments and an inverse response of pure admiration to his growing authority.

Weeknight television often found Kel sandwiched between his buxom mother, dressed in a short baby doll nightie to one side, and Kerri fully dressed on the other in a CFNM moment, gently stroking his rigid cock while mindlessly watching whatever program was on the box.

Leisurely weekend BBQ's by the pool also became less than wholesome family affairs.

Lounging poolside after a refreshing dip, Kellen toyed gratuitously with Emma's unwanted jewelry, twisting and turning the shiny metal or tautly stretching her swollen buds into rubbery, inch-long bullets. Fully naked, or sometimes wearing only her bikini bottoms, the gold rings on her big tits left her nipples puckering obscenely.

"Uhhmmmh," she peeped occasionally if he worked the elastic buds a little too hard.

Nonetheless, my mollified wife accommodated Kellen by not objecting too strenuously, understanding his fascination with her pillowy breasts even if she was genuinely unhappy about the nipple rings and the multitude of ways he was learning to use them.

Weights, chains, and pinching clamps were becoming familiar territory for our learning son, but thankfully on this day, his mother's giant melons were left free of those devices and swaying easily in the mid-afternoon sun.

Casually bobbling his heavy balls as he readily mauled her tits, to his other side Kerri languidly tugged and stroked his hard cock, working the stalwart shaft between them my attentive wife and obliging daughter kept their young keeper energized and aroused.

"Now, mom," Kellen eventually advised with a gentle push behind her head, suggesting it was time to take the edge off as he relaxed basking in the warm sunshine.

"Oh, yes, Kel, of course," Emma commented meekly, dutifully rousing from her repose and swiping her ductile tongue across his susceptible cockhead, employing a disturbingly practiced nonchalance about an act that was once so intolerably perverse and submissive.

I watched from my place at the grill, a dark dot of precum soiling the front of my bathing suit, trying not to look knowing in my caged condition I'd only get a stunted erection for my trouble.

That proved impossible, as out of the corner of my eye Kerri's mouth quickly dropped too, drawing her thin pursed lips from the base of her fortunate brother's elongated shaft upward to his swollen crown.

I simply couldn't help myself, turning my attention fully to the illicit trio as my wife and daughter's moistened lips inadvertently met upon reaching the tip, falling into a dementedly sexual kiss with strands of saliva visible between their quivering petals as Emma's tongue assertively probed Kerri's slack opening for a playful dalliance.

"Oh, fuck, that's so hot when you kiss," Kellen gushed, gazing awestruck at the incestuous exhibition of mother-daughter love.

Breaking the embrace, Kerri abruptly engulfed his iron-bar staff, smoothly traversing its impressive length in a single, well-executed assault until the bulging knob punched into her throat without so much as a gag.

"Oh, oh fuck, throat me, Ker. Damn, you do that well," he crowed, thrilled by his sister's natural oral prowess.

"Hey, nothing to say to your mother? Don't I suck cock well too?" Emma complained, temporarily neglected, and feeling oddly left out of the taboo blowjob.

Usurping his slobbery pole with maternal prerogative when Kerri came up for air, my game wife clamped her plump lips around the rim of Kellen's fat cockhead and simply stayed there, applying the most glorious suction while swirling her tongue sumptuously around the sensitive surface.

"Ahhh, damn mom, are you kidding? Huuhhh!" our ecstatic house master moaned his approval with the rhetorical question, exhaling noisily when after another minute she consumed him whole, with inch after inch of his pulsating shaft disappearing between her stretched lips.

My breathing quickened as my excitement rose seeing my caring wife swallow our domineering son's rock-solid meat stick down to the bone and then retreat, considerately returning the slippery tool to Kerri, who just as readily did the same, with the bulge of Kellen's expansive knob prominent in her thin neck as she capably throated him once again.

I'd been in this position under varying circumstances numerous times since that first night Emma introduced me to her new sexual relationship with Kellen only a few months ago, and honestly, it never got old or failed to turn me on.

Now, I sat quietly as the mother-daughter cocksucking team got to work, trading off vacuuming down his steely cock as the other slathered his scrotum or gingerly encompassed a testicle, suckling it sweetly into her soft mouth.

"Kerri," Kellen croaked several minutes later in a signal I understood as preordained.

Emma immediately relented and our darling coed attached her thin lips firmly around his cockhead just as he unleashed a mighty, quaking orgasm accompanied by a generous blast of cum into her waiting mouth.

"Agghhh," he growled, lifting his hips instinctively, with the power of his climax pushing the tip deeper into his hardworking sister's mouth than she anticipated.

"Gugk, gug, uck," Kerri choked and spit, valiantly staying with him despite a torrent of rich goo flooding her mouth and bathing her tonsils.

Dutifully, his big sister received his abundant load, letting only a dribble of pearly white cream exit the corners of her drawn lips, running in thick rivulets off her chin and down his pulsating shaft. Gulping regularly as his ardor subsided, his familial seed was soon safely filling Kerri's stomach.

"Damn, you give great head. Both of you," he complimented the women indelicately about the deplorable act, as much for my benefit as from genuine appreciation, while also bolstering his mother and sister's inordinate pride in their impressive oral skills.

After that, Emma respectfully licked the spillage from our daughter's lips, before tenderly nurturing Kellen's softening staff with her gentle tonguing until only her saliva remained coating his shrinking flesh column.

"Mom, lose the bottoms. Kerri, have a go at her pussy. She deserves it and it will drive dad crazy," Kellen ordered magnanimously, bestowing a favor Emma still found embarrassing, especially now with her permanently denuded cunt, but nonetheless greatly appreciated in her highly-agitated state.

With the blowjob ended, our pretty college girl gracefully shifted to her mother's lounge chair, kissing Emma lightly on the lips and placing her hand tenderly on her smooth cheek, with my stirred wife timidly accepting the kiss and returning it in kind.

It was undoubtedly a wicked vision, even now after so much incestuous debauchery since our servitude to Hank, holding Kellen's and my focus unflinchingly.

"Huhh," a forced mutual exhale of awakening passion issued at the intimacy of the illicit embrace.

Soon, the incestuous duo grew bolder, as Emma and Kerri parted their quivering lips, letting their tongues explore with full, open-mouthed kisses not normally given by a mother and her adult daughter, with the incongruous women's ardor growing in response to the probing and teasing of their tangoing tongues.

My intuitive wife understood a girl-on-girl exhibition in the open air of our backyard, quite possibly with Don Stanley peeking through the knothole, involving she and our delectable young daughter undoubtedly pleased Kellen, with the benefit of relieving the bothersome itch in her hairless pussy raised by the naughty blowjob of our 18-year-old son.

The increasingly sexual kisses only ignited that flame, quickly spreading to Kerri, also sensing the tension building and growing more passionate in her immoral embrace of her temptress mother.

Constantly on edge and easily provoked, my cock grew harder within its constricting cage as the pair engaged more intensely in their fevered tongue-play, with the kisses gradually becoming those of lovers, not mother and daughter.