The Theft of Our Lives 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,104 Followers

"Hell yeah," Kellen smirked at his influence on his sister as she took the initiative without further prodding, while I stood fixated with the burgers sizzling on the grill-top as Kerri and Emma's roaming hands grappled, moving from arms, to backs, and ultimately, to buttocks.

Kellen's not-so-conservative mother and previously innocent older sister's explorative movements confirmed in his mind that Hank's lessons of control were taking root in Emma and Kerri as we witnessed a performance akin to our boldest online lesbian fantasies, with the added twist of incest.

Kerri was certainly the driving force, but Emma was no mere bystander, mimicking our assertive coed's every move as her inquisitive hands lowered to Kerri's narrow hips, with the captivated ladies' curious palms actively groping at the ripe bottom of their forbidden partner.

Emma's presumptuous hands didn't stop at Kerri's ass, traveling up her lithe torso to her bikini-clad breasts, grasping our daughter's big youthful tits, first one and then the other.

"Let's get this thing the hell out of the way," my wife suggested zealously, frustrated by the thin fabric of the bikini top standing between her and Kerri's firm mounds, pulling the string at the back releasing the marvelous wonders of nature only a young woman possessed.

"Oh, sweetheart, you have the most perfect tits," Emma gushed genuinely, affixing her lips momentarily to our daughter's ripe left nipple and suckling eagerly.

Kerri was not so limited, drawing to her mother's chest in reciprocation, met by the softness of Emma's unencumbered mounds, with the soft flesh of the malleable breasts squishing between her slender fingers.

"Awhhh, mom, they're so big. So, um, full," our daughter marveled at Emma's sizable tits with girlish enthusiasm, always impressed by their heft in her inquisitive hands as true melons ripe for inspection.

"Ummm, that's nice," Emma cooed as Kerri took advantage, gripping the meaty nipples and gently pinching her sensitive buds to splendid effect as the nubs immediately seized into hardened points under the poignant stimulus.

Kellen's beaming face told me everything about his satisfaction and arousal, rubbing his stiffening cock watching the lewd display develop - a young man's fantasy come true as his beautiful mother and hard-bodied sister entangled erotically, pawing their bodies in a very non-familial manner, and kissing ever more deeply.

Returning briefly to Kerri's swaying breasts, Emma nipped again at our breathless coed's tightly knotted nipple.

"Oooh!" she peeped with high-decibel delight at the sharp bite, exhaling as her playful mother pulled vigorously on the elastic bud, stretching it resiliently into a harsh point.

Emma didn't linger, letting the taut nipple snap back into place with an equally quick release, then shifting to nibble at Kerri's neck, and slipping her hand to the crotch of her bikini bottoms rubbing her palm firmly over our faltering daughter's inviting pussy.

"Uunnhhh," Kerri moaned lightly, reflexively rolling her hips in a swirling motion indicating her arousal from her mother's lewd attention.

Once again following her lead, Kerri lowered her own hand to her mother's lap, where nothing impeded her access to sweetly bald surface of her mother's supple, silky soft vagina.

"Huh, huhhh, oh, my baby," Emma gasped, with the sensation of our angelic coed's delicate fingers in direct contact with the denuded skin simply overwhelming in a way she'd never experienced.

Instinctively, Kerri slipped her hand between her susceptible mother's legs, and without resistance, Emma's thighs parted, letting our bold daughter's finger glide gingerly along the jagged gash of her cunt, then draw up her steamy slit stoking the fire within.

"Mmmmmmm," Emma moaned her consent before Kerri withdrew the abundant moisture on her fingers.

"Jeez, mom, you're soaking," Kerri declared, retreating from her kiss, examining the fluid coating her shiny digits.

"I know. I can't help it. I'm so horny today," her chagrined mother admitted.

Kerri nodded with a woman's understanding, whatever concerns about the reality of a sexual relationship with her esteemed mother long extinguished by Hank's and Kellen's nefarious domination of the pair.

"I think all this sex is getting to me. I get turned-on so easily now, especially by you," Emma conceded between shallow pants, still harboring a natural disconnect about the shameful coupling. "I know it's wrong. It's incest. I'll never get knowing that out of my head, but you're so beautiful, Kerri, and kissing you makes me so hot."

"It's okay, mom. I love you too. I'll take care of you," Kerri replied, cautiously taking charge as her own desire grew for the incestuous interlude.

"Lay back. I'll get you off," our 19-year-old assured, commandingly easing her unresisting mother against the sofa back, adeptly slipping to her knees on the carpet.

In an unusual role reversal of daughter and mother, Kerri was in charge. No longer uncertain about what to do, she was ready to fulfill her required role in our increasingly perverted family lifestyle.

From there, it didn't take much for Kerri to pull her persuadable mother by the knees to the base of the lounge chair, so her plump bottom hung just at the edge of the cushion forging an unfettered path to her sopping cunt.

Emma's appetizing pink slit cleaved at her puffy labia, served up and ready to be devoured, with her plentiful juices glistening at the gateway to her forbidden interior evidencing her inappropriate arousal at the erotic kisses with our angelic, freckle-faced daughter.

"Huh, huhh, huh,' Emma huffed her excitement and her pussy pulsated in anticipation of the improper ministrations by our comely coed.

Dipping into the vortex of her anxious mother's balmy crotch, Kerri slipped her delicate tongue onto the rubbery outer labia before running the tip more fully along the furrow at the entrance to her vagina.

"Aahhh! Oh, sweetheart, that's nice," Emma gasped with hips flexing excitedly, unable to stifle her elation.

Encouraged by the response, Kerri pushed her mother's yielding legs farther apart, pressing her mouth solidly to the opening of her vulnerable cunt, and running the flat of her tongue deliberately up the length of her heated pussy a second time.

"Ooooohhhhhhh," Emma purred gratefully, accommodating the access by lewdly widening her legs further still, granting unhindered admittance to her glorious sanctuary.

Emma's well-established reserve about such taboo acts faded rapidly, with each stroke of our daughter's delightfully probing tongue along her receptive snatch sending a charge of illicit arousal rumbling through her long torso, jostling her giant, flattened tits enticingly.

Taking advantage of the lack of resistance, Kerri tilted her mother's unguarded mound upward, completely exposing Emma's tingling pussy to her teasing, darting tongue.

"Dear lord," my wife sighed, bracing her knees on our fit daughter's broad shoulders, releasing the little tension remaining and letting Kerri go to work eating her steamy hot cunt.

"Ohhh, my baby girl, ooooohh, that's so nice," Emma moaned unrestrained to our skillful beauty's tongue-bath of her agitated twat.

Normally proper, prim, and dignified, Emma lay sprawled on the lounger fully, the wonderful globes of her pale ass barely on the cushion and her long, sensuous legs draped widespread about Kerri's shoulders.

Embracing the appreciated response, Kerri buried her face in Emma's wide-open snatch, rapaciously licking and tantalizing her hyper-sensitive slit building her sexual ardor to a fever pitch.

"Oh god, that's making me so hot," my wife gushed, realizing in her demented, sexually-charged state she was growing more and more depraved under the limitless yoke of Hank's exploitation, and now Kellen's too.

Completely out of character, Emma was learning that dirty talk and openly verbalizing the nastiness of the undertaking in performing increasingly pornographic acts with strangers and family alike, drove her passion to unexpected heights in a way she never imagined during our previously staid sex life.

"Awwhhhhh yesss, Kerri, eat your mother's pussy," she called aloud when Kerri breached the seam of her slippery pink slit, gaining an especially perverse thrill up her spine vocalizing the lewdly incestuous nature of the deed.

As a good daughter, Kerri did as she was told, dipping her tongue deeply into the dark tunnel of her mother's vagina, dutifully probing the soft folds in a way not possible during the many occasions when she scooped a stranger's, or even Kellen's, creamy cum from the soiled channel.

This time, the silken sheath was clean and flowing heavily with Emma's potent feminine effluent, letting Kerri sense the fragrant aroma of her resplendent mother's sexual excitement and sample the tangy salty-sweet flavor of her copious cunt juices as her arousal grew.

"Unnnnhhh, ummmm, ahhhhh," Emma succumbed as Kerri pushed her burrowing tongue adeptly into the sweltering heat of her boiling cunt, lapping intriguingly at the tender walls, and teasing her sensitive G-spot knowledgeably.

My transcendent wife's fogged eyes closed dreamily, her mind drifting into an erotic world devoted only to the sensations our faithful daughter generated between her legs, and as typical, her huge tits rose and fell hypnotically with her heavy breathing, while her arms languidly spread to either side utterly relaxed.

Kerri paused briefly, studying her mother's beautifully sleek, silky vagina up-close for the first time since healing from her laser removal, while Emma smiled dementedly through glazed eyes down her torso at our pretty daughter's glistening freckled face sparkling in the bright sunshine generously smeared with her flowing pussy juice.

"Ummm, don't stop, baby. Eat me. Make me cum," she urged deliriously.

Attentive to her body language and pleas for more, Kerri perceptively read her mother's rising sexual needs, exploiting them to Emma's benefit upon spotting her awakening clitoris peeking from its fleshy cover responding to the unfailing stimulus.

Switching her attention from the deep recesses of Emma's pulsing inner vaginal walls to the exquisitely tender bundle of nerves, Kerri instinctively attacked the fleshy pearl, agitating the tender bud swelling from under its protective hood seeking the tormenting touch of her playful tongue.

"Uuunnhhh, unnggh, ohh, Kerri, yes, work my clit," Emma convulsed as our daughter brilliantly elevated her onslaught, poking and prodding while drawing the enlivened nub out further.

With remarkable skill considering only months ago she was a sheltered, naturally straight lass from the suburbs, Kerri set up her faltering mother for a final assault of tortuous darting and jabbing mayhem on the exquisite morsel ready to bring her explosively to her desired orgasm.

"Oh, ohh, ohhh god, Kerri, that's it. That's it!" my wife exclaimed in climbing to her peak.

With her beloved mother's rising needs her only mission, Kerri steadfastly rode Emma's inflamed little button, alternating between rapid flicks of the tip of her tongue to long slow licks with the flat across its surface, occasionally swirling around the engorged bit of sensitive flesh to miraculous effect.

"Guunhhh, unnggh, gunnggh. Ohhhhh, ohh yesssssss," Emma's grunting exhortations gradually transitioned to vocal groans, with her gentle spasms turning into rolling bucks of her powerful hips.

Strenuously, Kerri clamped her strong arms around her cresting mother's jerking thighs, with Emma truly lost in her urgent need for release, and unable to deny her approaching ecstasy under the dogged attack of our devoted teen relentlessly pursuing her mother's climax.

Zealous in her erotic fervor, Emma fought a fruitless cross-purpose battle, seeking escape from the all-consuming sensations rocking her clitoris from the constant badgering while also desirous of Kerri's pleasure giving tongue in satisfying her abiding lust.

"Ahhh, aaahhhhh, K-Kerri, I'm s-sooo close," Emma's unremittent wails repeated over and over, growing shrill with need, and nearing her emotional apex.

Glued to the unbelievable scene, Kellen now violently pumped his rejuvenated cock at the sound of his mother's approaching climax, and I struggled to contain my own erotic impulses, tugging at my captured penis, and direly frustrated by my inability to extend my erection.

Emma's yelps of ecstasy and her urgent need for resolution, sending her long legs twitching and glorious melons bounding on her shuddering torso became mesmerizing, fed our son's and my ardor.

My exalting wife's erotic physical response in combination with the loud slurping and gasps for breath from his hardworking sister had Kellen's ears burning, with Emma's unhinged exclamations so hysterically demented urging on Kerri's determined efforts.

"Ahhh, yesss baby. Ohhh god, that's driving me, ahhh, out of my mind! Puhleeese, eat my pussy just like that," Emma wailed uncontrollably, jolted by the sparks rocking her electrified clitoris from the targeted stabbing of the spastic bud desperately driving her dearly needed climax.

"Slurp, smup, slep," Kerri's rapid tonguing tormented the eager sex button matching her mother's intensity.

"Ohhhhh, Kerri, do it, sweetie, eat mommy!" Emma begged, resorting to her 'mommy' persona with the naughty mental device turning her on in ways she couldn't comprehend or defend when sexually engaged with our grown children.

Caught up in her own arousal performing the disturbing task for her admired mother, Kerri dutifully harassed the agitated pearl, then slipped two fingers into the sloppy mess of her mother's steamy cunt hole, fucking her with the delectable strokes merging the two glorious sensations into symphonic resonance.

"Ahhh, yes, baby girl, fuck mommy's cunt! Ohhh, fuck me and, uh, eat my clit!!" my euphoric wife frantically implored, seeking more of the maddening stimuli and not caring who heard her pleas.

Flashes of pleasure cascaded from Emma's broad hips throughout her long legs and up her convulsing torso as a crushing orgasm overcame her senses, reducing her to a quivering mass of raging bucks, spastic jerks, and contorting muscles.

"AAANNHHH! OHH GAWWWD, I'M CUUUMMMMMING!" she erupted at a volume certainly heard beyond our backyard fence, mightily issuing a grunting snort through flaring nostrils as thunderbolts electrified her quaking body.

Witnessing the crazed scene drove me wild, just as Kellen predicted, sweating profusely by the hot grill and involuntarily humping my hips in a simulated fucking motion looking every bit the cuckolded idiot, and doing anything in my power to achieve some form of relief.

Emma shook compulsively, launching to her sexual zenith with Kerri struggling to hold on for dear life.

"Ohhh, fuck mom, that's hot," Kellen called, unable to stifle his own mighty groan, and shooting a heavy dose of viscid spunk a foot into the air so soon after the brilliant dual blowjob by his big-titted mother and stunning big sister.

Emma's constant nudity notwithstanding, her breathless sobs of gratification were marvelous music to his young ears and never failed to turn him on. No matter how many times he heard it, the sound of his sainted mother cumming under the obviously talented tongue of his older sister was simply too much for his immature brain.

Kerri too was strangely exhilarated by the vocal power of their writhing mother's climax, compassionately planting her mouth to Emma's gushing pussy taking her through the crest of the wave to the other side, compassionately extending the cataclysm to her full satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, nuhh, ohmmm," Emma moaned quietly, her head lolling against the sofa cushion as Kerri gently laved her tongue across the tender flesh of her engorged clit, plump labia, and indecently splayed pussy.

Attentively and with a care emulating her mother's protective nurturing, our respectful girl cleaned the flood of juices pouring forth when the dam of Emma's orgasm broke, while also bringing her down slowly from her ecstatic high.

After what had been at least a minute of losing her mind, body, and soul entirely to the tremendous ecstasy under Kerri's effective tongue-work, when Emma finally opened her eyes, she saw the shiny, cum-soaked countenance of our sweet daughter graced by a grin of unequivocal pride in her accomplishment.

Gradually, Emma regained a sense of propriety, embarrassingly recognizing the sheer deviancy of her and Kerri's intimacy in the less-than private family surroundings, exposed in our backyard before an audience of Kellen and me, and possibly even Don Stanley peeking through the knothole.

Kerri clearly felt no shame in performing the lewd act on her mother, her former discomfort placated by satisfying Emma's sexual urgency, even if still convinced she was neither a lesbian nor bisexual, despite her obvious natural skill at eating pussy.

Remorse may come later in life, she suspected, perhaps once our indenture was complete, but for now, our amenable daughter didn't feel bad about supplying the pleasure her mother deserved or granting her the sexual release she desperately needed.

'I'm just doing my part for the family,' she reminded herself for the hundredth time.

Resigned to her fate as harridan and siren, Emma remained conflicted by her role in our good-natured daughter's disgraceful descent in subservience and degradation, with her emotions a jumble of confused feelings - remorse, regret, but also a strange contentment.

It wasn't just because the sex with Kerri and Kellen was so sinful, or, as she reluctantly admitted, so devilishly good too, but because Emma felt a warped pride in Kerri, knowing we raised a daughter willing to do whatever necessary to preserve the family, even such extreme acts as lesbian incest and sexual servitude.

Under his newly corrupted presence, my thoughtful wife may have felt differently about Kellen, but I doubt it, knowing our well-raised son was simply doing Hank's bidding in assuming his role as usurper of the family and my position as head of the household.

Still, I suspect she feared Kellen's new dominant streak might result in a permanent altering of his moral compass, and he'd be unwilling to relinquish his position as master of the women in his life, much as Hank intended.

Finally, Emma basked in the physical and mental release of an explosive orgasm rocking her body as a recurring and increasingly addictive curative to her sexual cravings encouraged by the continuous onslaught demanded by our overseers Hank and Kellen.

"Thank you, sweetheart. That was, um, oh my, so good," Emma coyly thanked our exhausted daughter.

It was bizarre appreciation for the indecent act of eating her mother's pussy as Kerri rolled onto her own lounger again absorbing the warm rays of the sun as if nothing as untoward as eating her mother's pussy had occurred, or even her unsavory role as adorable sex toy to her younger brother.

With conflicting and competing emotions overwhelming her psyche, Emma lay back in her own lounge chair pondering the disaster that was now our life, the devastation to our once-normal family relationship, and immodestly, the incredible sex she experienced daily after twenty years of marriage to me, her supplicating husband.

*****************

"Kerri, wait in my room. I want to say goodnight to dad," Kellen ordered later that night after a surprisingly uneventful evening watching a movie on television.

"Wear something sexy," he advised offhandedly, destroying the semblance of normalcy with a reminder of her shameful availability, now so commonplace no one thought it odd that he essentially announced his intention to fuck her lean, lithe body into the wee hours of the morning.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,104 Followers