The Theft of Our Lives 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my conscripted wife and daughter slink off the sofa heading towards their respective destinations, but not before Emma gave Kerri, and then Kellen, very unmotherly kisses on the lips, with his hand grasping her meaty ass right before my eyes and giving it a playful slap more akin to spouses.

"Goodnight, Ray. Thanks for renting the movie," my wife said without fanfare or acknowledgement she'd been groped by our son without resistance.

Granting me a dismissive peck on the forehead, Emma literally set her mammoth tits mere inches from my face, but figuratively miles away from my touch. I wasn't sure if she was sending a message about her lack of availability to me on purpose or not, but that's how it felt.

After sitting in my easy chair thinking my own thoughts about our family travails and then shutting down the house, I peeked into our bedroom, finding my wife sound asleep and snoozing comfortably in a rare night alone.

Emma was completely uncovered in the warm room, on her back with arms and legs loosely akimbo. Her chestnut hair was an angelic halo surrounding her head, and the light from the hallway gave me my first truly good look at her smooth pussy, neatly laser clean and puffy soft.

There was calm about her face, and I wondered if she was simply enjoying a night without sharing her bed with Kellen, Kerri, or some stranger.

A disturbingly cynical thought suddenly hit me that her contented expression might instead be a sign of a contentment, and even enjoyment of her ostensibly unwanted libertine lifestyle, at peace and subconsciously reveling in her newfound licentiousness after a staid lifetime of respectability and responsibility.

Further down the hall, a different, decidedly lewder and more perverse scenario was taking place in Kellen's bedroom.

"Uh, huh-uh, ughh," the mixed sounds of Kerri and Kellen fucking filtered from the open door to his room as I passed.

Our muscular son had his sisters athletic form pinned to his mattress, her coltish legs spread widely and drawn towards the ceiling with pink toenails wiggling, vigorously hammering away between her outreached limbs with a ferocity her moans suggested she truly appreciated, even if he was her little brother.

Our hard-bodied daughter was clearly enjoying her ravishment, and it dawned on me that Kerri was taking a different course responding to the depravity thrust upon her once-pure character by my boss. Without apparent remorse, she was enjoying the vigorous sex with her many new lovers, including Hank and Nate, and especially her younger brother.

Kerri was in demand, with the high praise for her vibrant youth, fresh face, big tits and tight body, along with her natural talents for oral sex of every persuasion filling her head and feeding her ego. She was a much-desired commodity, with her abundant enthusiasm on display when fucking or sucking both men and women, even her own mother and aunt.

I slept alone, forgoing my earplugs, and pulling at my aching cock in the merciless chastity cage desperately trying to cum as our only son robustly pounded his compliant sister two more times that night.

"Oh, ohh, deeper. Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder, Kel!" the shrill cry of Kerri's towering orgasms woke me both times, leaving me to marvel at their endurance, and disturbingly, dream about the pleasures of using our only daughter so thoroughly as her brother, and with the same deviant result.

"Youth," I thought enviously, accepting that such a depraved prospect was never truly a possibility, especially with Kellen constantly occupying the much-desired position with such enthusiasm and apparently impressive skill.

*****************

Over time, more and more of the unmentionable aspects of our homelife seeped beyond the confines of our house. Some of it was inadvertent, such as Emma's unfortunate exposure to the Walker's, but other times it was intentional, at least, under our son's delinquent mandates.

"Game today at 1:00 p.m., mom. We're tied with these guys for first place, and we need an edge," Kellen noted, hinting at a larger ask than her mere presence.

"You know I try to make as many games as I can, son, but Betsy is coming over this afternoon," Emma answered, reminding him of her steadfast devotion to our kids' various athletic and other extracurricular activities.

"I know you do, mom, and I really appreciate it. The guys like seeing you there, too," our son acknowledged her support throughout the years, but also with a tell that his teammates found more than her attendance morale building.

"Good," she said simply, pleased her many efforts as a good mother were noted.

"So, bring Aunt Betsy along. Kerri can come too. I'd love seeing them at the game, and so would the guys," he suggested, with my sister-in-law and our daughter's participation not truly a request.

"Uh, sure. Bets likes seeing you play, and you know how much Kerri likes sports," Emma replied as anticipated but with an underlying hesitance in her tone.

Kerri's school year was over, so she had plenty of free time, and Kel had graduated high school in June.

Now, our athletic son was playing in an amateur summer league, honing his skills hoping to get noticed by a major college, or even the pros as a minor league draft pick. He was a star on the high school team, but that only takes you so far, since everyone playing at the big schools or in the minors was the star of their team.

"I need a little more than your presence though," Kellen explained, going into detail about the opposing star first baseman Jerald Renton, a friend and former high school teammate, now hitting with a .345 batting average and 34 homeruns for the opposing squad.

Emma knew Jerald from watching those high school games, remembering he was handsome and muscular, but also brash and arrogant in a way not uncommon for young, successful athletes.

"So, what you're saying is you want me to dress sexy, sit in the third base stands, and flash him when he's at bat?" my wife questioned, raising her eyebrow suspiciously while wondering exactly how far he expected her to go.

"Well, yeah, pretty much. Aunt Betsy and Kerri too, since she's coming along," he announced, his clearly considered plan coming to light for my intelligent wife.

"Oh, all three of us?" Emma asked doubtfully. "Won't that be overkill?"

"Nah, two is better than one, and three is way better than two, especially when they're bringing such spectacular, um, assets to the ballpark," Kellen chuckled at his lame observation, then continuing without pause.

"You know, Kellen, I have a reputation in this town. People know me. They know I'm your mom, and for that fact, that Kerri is your sister," my wife hesitated, still acclimating herself to her new outdoor wardrobe and concerned about the extremely public setting of a ballgame attended by 100-plus spectators.

"So?" our cocky son scoffed, dismissing her worries out of hand without much consideration about community fallout or negative opinions.

"What about Hank? Don't you think he wants us to keep things under wraps, as it were? I mean, at least not so over the top outside of the house?" Emma countered, playing the 'mentor' card with our son, uncertain such public exposure was a good idea and hoping to reel him in with the reference to our ultimate master.

"Mr. Allenby told me to take charge, and that's what I'm doing. Remember, you and dad asked me to follow his orders to help save the family," Kellen retorted pointedly, the frown on his face expressing his dissatisfaction with his mother questioning his decisions.

"Okay, okay, I get it," my reluctant wife conceded, realizing that with Hank's backing our son held the cards, and that it was our fault Kellen was in this position in the first place, even if he was growing to enjoy it just a little too much.

"Anyway, now that that's settled, wear that white halter top. You know the one, and without a bra, so your nipple rings show. Your tits will be unavoidable. Jerald won't stand a chance," he directed ruthlessly with a hint of exasperation, autocratically dictating her appearance in a bold manner he'd never consider prior to our indenture.

"Put on that short yellow skirt too. The loose one, but no panties. Tell Ker to wear short-shorts with a sexy top. Her legs are killer. Also, pick out something for Aunt Bets too," our impertinent son added with a familiarity towards his sister and mid-30's aunt earned only by fucking their appealing bodies more times than he could count.

"Um, are you certain, Kel? I mean, I know a lot of the parents there and, well, I'll look disgraceful. That's not to mention the three of us together," Emma cautioned one last time, understanding what he wanted but fearful of the castigation and ridicule amongst her peers.

"Mom, for one thing, you'll look hot, and so will Aunt Betsy and Kerri. For two, I'm guessing none of the men in the stands will mind one bit. For three, the mother's will simply be jealous," Kellen dismissed, unconcerned about her disquiet over tarnishing her well-earned image of respectability.

"They'll be snarky bitches is what they'll be, and I'll never hear the end of it," my frustrated wife argued in a losing effort, understanding the decision was already made and the die cast but wanking about her plight, nonetheless.

"Look mom, I don't give a shit about the mothers, but I hang out with these guys. I know for a fact half of them want to get into Kerri's panties, because they're not shy about telling me," he explained openly.

"Kellen, I know about our situation, but that's still your older sister you're talking about," Emma admonished uselessly, feeling a residual parental responsibility to defend our charming daughter's little remaining virtue.

"Yes, and I respect Kerri. I even admire her. Honestly, I do, but she's the same sister I spent fucking her brains out the better part of last night," Kellen challenged crudely. "I'll tell you something else, mom. The other half of the team want to bend you over a chair with your legs spread, so let's just get past concerns about propriety."

Emma's shoulder's slumped in defeat, knowing he was right.

My wife's own resignation to regular, aggressive sex sessions with Kellen, along with her susceptibility to the body-rocking orgasms he generated, made her realize her objections were worthless, and frankly, almost silly at this point in Hank's game of retribution for our sins.

That afternoon at the game, beholden to Kellen, secretly smitten by his growing authority, Emma did as she was told, donning the truly inappropriate costume for the game in hopes of luring the young stud baseball star into a few missed swings leading to a win for our son's team.

Kerri agreed with less hesitation than her mother expected, donning super short cut-offs with a mid-drift baring checked blouse, unbuttoned, and knotted just below her upright D-cup tits, which of course lacked a bra.

Eschewing make-up, with her natural beauty and auburn locks in cutesy pigtails, our freckle-faced darling assumed the look and appeal of a not-so-innocent farmer's daughter ready for a romp with some lucky hayseed in her daddy's barn.

A college coed at one time too, Emma understood Kerri's ego was fed by the thought of dozens of hunky ballplayers' eyeing her appealing body, desperately wanting a better view of her feminine charms, and much more.

It was a fantasy undoubtedly common to attractive, hormonally-charged college girls, and our now sexually-attuned young lady was no different.

Betsy was equally apprehensive as Emma, and equally exposed, sitting braless in a pale pink tube top held in place only by the sheer size and plumpness of her big D-cup tits.

The look revealed a lot of cleavage, with the weight of her bosom pulling at the fabric, and when she bent over or clapped enthusiastically, her amazing jugs practically fell out on full display.

My sister-in-law's light gray, super-tight stretch yoga shorts emphasized her round ass cheeks, particularly without panties, and the wedge in the crotch created a cameltoe so pronounced you could almost see whether her labia were swollen with arousal watching the young studs playing on the field.

Scandalously exposed and standing out in the more modestly dressed crowd, the trio were totally exposed and highly self-conscious, scanning the stands nervously for faces they knew and worse, glances of disapproval.

Unhappily, Emma noticed Mrs. Andrews, the mother of Lucas, a pitcher on the opponent's team who also played with Kellen in high school, looking at her crosswise. Nearby, Alan Simonson, the father of Peter, the catcher for Kel's team, unabashedly gawked at her chest.

Nonetheless, true to their fealty to Kellen's deleterious instructions, the trio sat in the bleachers just over the dugout down the third base line cheering on our son's team, bouncing buoyantly and generally creating a spectacle, while waiting for Jerald Renton to make his appearance.

Even with her nipples flat and flaccid, the gold rings adorning Emma's fleshy nubs were clear as day, not to mention the dark circles of her rose areolae. Self-consciously, she squirmed in her seat, on edge knowing anyone looking saw the outline of the trashy jewelry imprinting her snug halter top.

In the second inning, across the field, Kellen shook his head with a 'not yet' motion during Jerald's first at-bat, telling his three 'distractions' to stand their ground and do nothing but smile at the attractive, African-American ballplayer in the batter's box.

'Boom!'

Three pitches in, Jerald hit a solo homer to left field, trotting around the bases with a smirk and a grin, along with a quick glance at the two hot white MILFs and Kellen's big sister, Kerri, sitting in the stands looking highly fuckable, despite their status as Kellen's mom and sister, along with Betsy, with no idea she was his buddy's aunt.

By the bottom of the ninth inning, Emma, Kerri, and Betsy sat patiently, cheering when Kellen got a hit, but also enduring the obvious stares from fawning husbands as their free-swinging tits bounded in the loose confines of their tops, along with the frowns and scowls of disapproval by the men's wives for the very same reason.

The score was 5-2 and Kellen's team was leading, but the bases were loaded with two out, and up to the plate came the mighty slugger Jerald, hitting 3 for 4 in the game with the solo blast in the second inning to open the game.

"Now, girls," my wife whispered to Kerri and Betsy as the count reached 2-2 when Jerald fouled a pitch that would have left the park for the game winning homerun had it stayed straight.

Advised earlier what to do when the time came, Betsy reluctantly pulled the bottom of her tube top up over her giant lily-white jugs, giving the eye-catching pair a bobble in a manner only Jerald, and maybe a few in the stands on the first base side and the opposing dugout could see.

Kerri followed immediately, calmly unloosing the knot and parting the edges of her blouse, revealing her gravity-defying breasts to the starry-eyed youth, grasping his attention with a quick shimmy of the pointed, cherry-topped cones.

Emma was even more brazen, keeping her top in place, but parting her legs widely and lifting the hem of her already short skirt giving Jerald a direct, brazen view of her laser-smooth pussy, with the puffy lips gaping and the seam of her dark chasm open as an invitation to the distracted batter.

"Strike three!" the umpire called, and the game was over as Betsy quickly covered herself and Emma promptly closed her legs once more.

Kerri, however, left her blouse open just a moment longer than necessary, ensuring the gawking guys in the dugout got a good look at what she knew they all secretly wanted more than anything late at night jerking off in their beds.

"Damn it! That's not fair," Jerald cursed, slamming down his bat and skulking to the dugout.

"I'm gonna tag me one those bitches," the young black ballplayer promised with a nod towards the three ladies, signaling this confrontation wasn't over and that they'd get their comeuppance one way or another.

Disappointed, Jerald needn't wait long, as Kellen already had a plan in mind salving his buddy's hurt feelings and making up for the trickery he'd employed to seal the win. Talking to Jerald and a few of the players on both teams, Kellen walked across the diamond to greet his embarrassed mom, sister, and aunt before they headed home after the game.

END CHAPTER