The Theft of Our Lives -- Kellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, see how rough it becomes in just a day?" she noted, her head whirling with internal turmoil at his touch on her bare vagina, corrupting Kellen beyond all bounds of decency wantonly letting him feel her pussy, and in fact, encouraging him to do so.

Still, his mother pushed unconscionably forward, kneeling once more in front of our spellbound son.

"That's why I shave it every day, Kel, because it's much nicer when it's smooth, don't you think?" she asked intriguingly, not really expecting an answer and circling back to the origins of the lewd conversation. "It's not easy to get to however, which is why it's best to do it in the tub."

"O-okay, I guess," Kellen mumbled with unthinking bewilderment.

"In fact, I often have your father do it for me, at least, when he's around," she fibbed in another TMI moment, with a leading edge to her voice steering him down the delinquent road towards her wicked goal.

In truth, I've never shaved her pussy in my life, although my domineering boss and now our demented neighbor Don Stanley had, but it made for a smooth transition to her next deviant request, so she employed the little white lie.

"Whew," Emma breathed deeply, gathering herself.

Sorrowfully, she prepared to propose her next indecent offer, without a doubt the most outrageous invitation she'd extended to anyone, anywhere, or at any time, in a morning filled with ongoing perversity.

First, however, she noticed something she thought might help.

Unbeknownst to Kellen, still in awe touching his mother's bare pussy while squatting before her nude form, his nearly erect cock parted his towel, not only causing it to project amusingly outward but also granting Emma a clear view of his big balls hanging on two long cords low in their hairy sack.

"Hmmm, look who's making another appearance?" my duplicitous wife smirked, simultaneously slipping her hand within the towel to cup Kellen's fleshy scrotum.

"MOM!!!" our shocked youngster yelped, his eyes shooting wide and cock springing fully to life.

Emma's warm palm gently holding his balls felt so soft and so very erotic. Distressed but entranced, Kellen didn't move, luxuriating in her touch rolling his heavy testicles like a pair of dice at a Vegas craps table while looking directly into his questioning eyes.

"I swear young man, I don't know where you got such big, low-hanging balls," she inappropriately proclaimed with legitimate wonder, knowing it wasn't from me.

Briefly, Emma studied his impressive package, sensually weighing its contents and bobbling the large orbs before returning her adoring gaze to his eyes.

"Must be my side of the family, because your dad's sure don't hang like that," his outlandish mother giggled at the disparaging joke at my expense.

As coarse and insulting to me as the comment was, it was true. Worse, even though she carried horrible regret for the sordid acts she was committing with Kellen, in her heart of hearts she confessed the impressive heft of his sizable gonads felt good in her palm.

As Emma talked, she nonchalantly ran her hand to encompass the shaft of his now fully hard cock.

"Gee, Kel, did I do this again?" she inquired coquettishly, a wry grin breaking out even as she tenderly stroked his impressive length.

It was already a tired line, but it still worked, so my cagey wife used it as a good segue to her next salacious move.

Kellen couldn't answer, too torn with confusion and lust to form the words as his beautiful mother gently drew her hand along the rigid tool. It wasn't the first time she'd done so, but he certainly wasn't accustomed to it, and it felt deliriously good to even consider objecting.

"Your cock is so big and stiff, Kel. Does touching mommy's bald cunt make you so hard?" she relentlessly teased the poor guy, both praising and embarrassing him with the purposely crude proposition.

Emma wickedly taunted our susceptible son, adding a seductive lilt to her tone and incorporating foul language she never used by introducing the word 'cunt' to her lexicon, conveying the dirty nature of her question. It was a well-constructed ruse focusing his attention on her nudity and most intimate female charms, while also building his ego.

Whatever her difficulties in saying the nasty words, it was clearly working, so Emma followed by lifting his thick shaft, evaluating the splendid tool with more than just motherly admiration.

My bewitching wife was now totally in charge, and as is true with most men, Kellen willingly followed wherever she led his hard-on, ready to enthusiastically accept whatever absurd proposal she devised. Emma understood now was as good a time as ever to grant him access to her body in a way no mother should allow her son.

"Ummm, Kel," she gulped with nervous tension, pausing before presenting her outrageous request. "Why don't you fix the drain cover so I can fill the bath and then, since it's difficult for me to do by myself and your father isn't here, can you help me shave?"

"What?" Kellen gawped, utterly dumbstruck, and not sure he'd heard her correctly or even exactly what she meant it was so extraordinary.

Pleased but not the least surprised with his response, his inveigling mother pressed more forthrightly, playing the 'helpless female' card to lurid perfection.

"Would you do that for your mother? Would you help me shave my pussy?" Emma pouted, perhaps sensing his confusion, and pulling out all the stops just as she pulled on his steel-hard cock.

"Can you take dad's place this morning?" she mewled a barely veiled Oedipal foreshadowing of her intention for fulfilling Hank's depraved plan and cuckold me in our marital bed in my absence.

Over the past week, Emma became an expert at disguising her emotions with the tone of her voice, her inflection, and word choice. Although shamefully lewd, she portrayed this 'request for assistance' wistfully -- as if a helpless mother coaxing her son to take out the garbage, rather than a traumatized woman embarking on a dementedly improper act.

Kellen remained still for a moment before finally acting, mechanically leaning over the tub to drop the cover down into the drain without undue effort.

"There's nothing wrong with it," he questioned innocently, gaining an ounce of suspicion but still not recognizing the trap his clever mother had set.

"I'm sorry, it was stuck. I guess I just needed a strong man to fix it," she prattled, showering the praise, and playing on his burgeoning masculine pride.

"It'll be easier if you're in here with me," his mother explained winsomely, entering the warm water after filling the bathtub halfway.

Uncertainly following, she and Kellen faced each other with naked bodies half-submerged. Emma's buoyant tits appeared to float on the surface, drawing another deep breath and commencing her vile seduction of our easily manipulated son.

"Let me go ahead and do my underarms. They're a bit difficult, but I can easily reach them," she stated instructively. "Then, you can do my legs first for a little practice on the straight parts."

Kellen hypnotically nodded his ascent -- an automaton passively doing as told by his captivating mom.

"After that, you can shave my pussy," Emma added genially as if no big deal, assuming her mother role imparting how best to approach the abnormal task.

In truth, it was all so obscene, but she hid her emotional devastation at the depraved request well behind the mask of matronly authority. After finishing with her underarms, Emma handed the razor to Kellen, bravely lifting her leg onto the edge of the bath.

"Lather the whole leg and just run the razor lightly down the length," she immodestly recommended. "Just be careful around the knee and ankle, otherwise, it's a straight shot."

Kellen shaved his face by this age, so wasn't unfamiliar with a razor, although he'd certainly never shaved a woman's leg. His hand was remarkably still, all things considered, sensing her musculature lathering up his seated mother's shapely, outstretched limb perilously close to the edge of her crotch.

Even my bereft wife admitted to herself Kellen's massaging hands applying the shaving cream felt good, if not bizarre, and a tingling warmth spread throughout her pelvis when he worked the lather high along the most sensitive pale skin of her inner thigh.

With the surface now covered, Emma followed with an observant gaze as our sure-handed son ran the razor over every inch of her right leg -- attentive to the task and doing a good job without a nick.

Thankfully obscured by the frothy water, Kellen's sizable cock was raging hard, and it took every ounce of his concentration to stay focused rather than simply marveling at the firm tone of her sinewy stem.

Emma's heart pounded as a flurry of remonstrations rattled her brain, desperately seeking to assuage her distress at encouraging this wicked deed. It was forced by Hank without a doubt, but shaving her pussy was her idea, and that recognition fostered her guilt for the indecent acts committed in exploiting Kellen's helpful nature and biological urges.

"Nice and smooth," she complimented genuinely when he finished her right leg, caressing the clean surface as if everything was normal, then lifting her left to repeat the process, leaving only her pussy unkempt.

"Huh-huh," my wife caught her breath for the umpteenth time, bracing herself for the reprehensible chore, and steeling her nerves for Kellen to perform the most private of acts.

"I'll need to sit on the built-in for this next part. Its delicate work and I want you to have all of the room you need," she advised, a touch of nervous tension squeaking in her voice forsaking her otherwise calm demeanor.

With that admonition, Emma sat on the tile seat at the end of the tub, leaning against the wall as much as possible to raise her pubis for better access. Obscenely spreading her legs as far apart as they could go, she assumed an embarrassingly undignified position for a mature woman, particularly before her gawking son.

Even with everything she'd done, my disgraced wife flushed crimson with humiliation, her cunt shamefully on display and boldly available. She noted with motherly gratitude but also a touch of concern that it made Kellen uncomfortable too, nervously repositioning between her alabaster thighs while uncertainly spying her exposed snatch.

Emma pursed her lips as he stared, but kept her legs spread indecently wide, simply allowing our disbelieving son to closely appraise her pussy in the first time he'd ever truly seen a real live vagina, especially so up close and personal.

Set loose and flaccid, her fleshy labia framed her forbidden entrance raggedly, with the slit slightly gaping revealing a hint of the pink interior for which men clamored. With the benefit of his sex education lesson in health class, at the apex of the protective seam, Kellen quickly identified the protective hood of her clitoris, covering the hidden pearl completely.

"Go ahead, Kel," Emma encouraged mildly, hoping to soothe his nerves and angst over this most unusual task.

Enchanted, Kellen took a palm-full of shaving cream and tentatively applied it to her raised mound, spreading it gently over the surface, but never actually touching her skin. Emma cringed as he familiarized himself with the sinfully taboo parts of her body, but as he moved towards her vulva, she felt compelled to issue more disreputable instructions, not wanting him to miss a spot.

"Be sure to get it around the outside of my pussy lips, and don't forget to work it down to my anus," she advised perversely, mostly out self-preservation and concern for her safety.

Kellen was stunned by the nasty directive and without a doubt Emma didn't feel any better saying it than he did hearing it, but regardless, she followed up with even more explicit advice.

"It's okay to pull my bottom apart to get it all the way to my sphincter," Emma blushed beet red speaking the profane suggestion.

This was all so pornographic and indecent, but Emma wanted him to be thorough. She was nervous about everything, but most definitely didn't want him accidentally cutting such tender skin with the sharp implement. Making matters worse, her sheer humiliation sent her body visibly trembling, and she didn't want her delicate pussy a moving target.

"Okay, so far so good. Now, just start at the top of my mound and work your way down. Be slow and methodical, but most of all, be careful!" she said cautiously as a last bit of guidance.

Ever the good son, Kellen did just that, shaving the rounded top of her pubis easily, with the process going well, and despite her horror and desperate desire to pull away, Emma watched intently as each pass revealed the smooth surface of her curved snatch.

When Kellen moved further south, she once again advised our conscientious son to exercise the greatest care.

"Okay, Kel, this is where it gets tricky. Be safe, but don't be bashful," she insisted, her worries outweighing her shame, with her lewdly descriptive directions evidencing those concerns. "If you need to, pull my pussy lips away from where you're shaving to give you more room. It's okay to touch them."

With a remarkably steady hand and a studied attention to detail, Kellen gripped her rubbery right labia, squishing the wet meaty flesh between thumb and forefinger and tugging inward to access the crease where her vulva met her inner thigh.

"Ohhh," his chagrined mother peeped slightly at the illicit touch, mortified but doing her best to maintain control.

Pleased with his effort, Kellen repeated the process with the left labia, successfully navigating the tender space surrounding her vaginal opening. With that nimble work complete, he deliberately traversed her exposed perineum towards the crack of her ass.

Considerate as ever, he concentrated intently, dearly not wanting to hurt his uneasy mother, while carefully drawing the cutting edge along the supple surface until the shaving cream was removed without a single nick. Lowering herself into the water rinsing away the residual, Emma exhaled again at the outrageous chore.

"Whew! Very nice, Kel, and really smooth," she commended sincerely, studiously checking the quality of his handiwork by running her hand thoroughly over the surface of her cunt and ass crack.

"Uh, thank you, mom," Kellen replied politely, raised to be respectful and defaulting to that training under the extraordinary circumstances, uncertain what else to say.

"No, thank you. I really appreciate that you used such care," his mother glowed sincerely in a true expression of gratified relief and unseemly bizarre pride considering the impure task.

"I may need you to do that again sometime," she added gratuitously to even her own surprise.

Kellen knelt in the tub enjoying the compliment from his mother, always seeking her approval regardless of the extreme nature of her request.

Unsurprisingly, his cock remained rock hard, with the act of shaving his mother's pussy clearly a strain on our vibrant young man, and ruthlessly, Emma decided to use his constant horniness to her advantage.

"You did a great job. I assume this was your first time?" she joked with a wink and a smile to lighten the mood.

"Ummm, yeah," Kellen answered dubiously, uncertain if she was serious.

"Here, feel how much smoother it is now than before," his confounding mother offered gamely, turning abruptly, and placing her hands against the wall, obscenely spreading her legs to audaciously push her spectacular ass towards him.

"Whoa," Kellen gasped in astonishment, unable to contain his zeal at the unexpected presentation of her split pink gash but also at the appealing way her huge melons jiggled, suspended from her angled torso.

Hesitantly, and against every impulse to respectfully leave the room and pursue the issue no further as the good son he was truly raised to be, he slipped his hand between her thighs and onto her proffered mound.

"Can you tell? Isn't my pussy much nicer?" Emma inquired pleasantly, although wincing inside at the illicit contact.

Shamelessly, my single-minded wife spread her legs farther still, giving Kellen complete access to every inch of the clean-shaven skin between her legs. She was so disgusted with her behavior she grew weak-kneed, but knew it was necessary to carry forth Hank's instructions.

"You did a particularly good job around my cunt lips. That's always the most difficult part. See for yourself?" she offered preposterously, fighting the need to cry out loud in shame, and intentionally using the crude term for her labia in heightening the forbidden eroticism of the act.

Kellen's head was whirling, and he simply didn't know what to do, so robotically let his mother verbally guide him in feeling up her bare pussy. Gliding his hand around her shaven twat in a scandalous display of familiarity, his open palm explored her smooth skin, with his scrutinizing fingers slipping over the wet surface around the entrance to her cunt.

"You even got everything up my backside," my dissolute wife said with false cheerfulness, spreading her delightful ass cheeks letting his fingertips wander to her clenched sphincter.

Emma was as straightforward as she knew how to be, no matter how difficult it was to accept the immorality of her suggestions. She intended to acquaint our son with every crease and crevice of her body in the most extremely intimate way, purposefully turning herself into an object of sex and wantonness, rather than motherhood.

It was essential to her psyche to play the licentious slut, delineating in her own mind the newly determined dual roles of parent and lover. It was also important to our well-raised son that when the time came, her thought of her as a sex kitten, so the idea of fucking his beautiful mother didn't seem beyond his conception.

Beyond that, Emma knew it made Kellen horny, and she wanted that badly. It also fueled her own disturbing ulterior motives, as my increasingly aroused wife harbored selfish desires for her pleasure too, so advanced a goal of making Kellen cum once this morning before taking him to our bed.

"Pull the plug and let's rinse off," she told him as with any other chore, turning on the shower letting the warm water wash the last of the shaving cream from her body.

"Your turn, get under the spray," she summarily ordered with a motherly wag of her finger.

"Let's take care of this too, huh, sweetie?" she smiled seductively, focusing the water on his muscular frame, and taking his unfailingly hard cock to stroke, adoringly gazing lovingly into his bedazzled eyes.

With a small amount of soap, Emma lathered up Kellen's firm cock and heavy balls.

Giving him a wonderful handjob, she leisurely massaged his slippery length and periodically rolled her smooth palm over and around the swollen gland to great effect.

'Unnnhh,' Kellen sighed, closing his eyes letting her stroke, pull, and play with his highly aroused manhood without so much as a word of objection.

It felt so good, and her soft soapy hands stimulated all the right places, dipping occasionally to tug and bobble his low-hanging balls between her nimble fingers.

"You really have a nice big cock, Kel," his mother cooed in his ear with a sexy whisper, hoping the unnatural words from his mother built his confidence, but also believing it to be true.

"Bigger than your father's. Thicker too, and it gets really hard. Girls are gonna love you," she declared sublimely with no small amount of maternal pride while diminishing me in working the rigid span.

His legs wobbling under the stress, Kellen reached to her shoulder for balance but my crafty wife, driven by her mission to complete the horrible assignment given by Hank, interceded to wrap her own free hand around the back of his head drawing his face down to her pillowy left breast.