The Theft of Our Lives -- Kellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma paused, pondering how much to tell him about the deal with my devious boss and making up her mind to just give him the big picture -- no names and no mention of Kerri also caught in Hank's trap.

"I know I've been acting strange the last week or so, but there's a reason. You see, things have happened threatening to our family and to keeping it together," she earnestly explained about the deplorable situation.

Consternation fell over Kellen's troubled countenance and his shoulder's squared in typical male defensiveness at the perceived danger to the family.

"Sweetheart, splitting up our family is worse than incest. Someone is threatening us. It's a real threat, and to meet the threat we need to do this and many other awful things as well," Emma reasoned with difficulty but also a sense of relief in providing at least some warped rationale for her recent despicable behavior.

Kellen frowned but stayed respectfully silent listening to her explanation.

"I love you and your sister, Kellen, and I'm doing this to protect you, and the entire family. Your father is too. If we don't, the person threatening us will shatter our family forever, and we can't let that happen," she elaborated resolutely.

"I can't tell you everything right now, but you'll learn it all soon enough. For now, you're okay and we're all okay, at least so long as we do what we need to do," Emma reassured to ease his mind and forestall his curiosity.

Kellen considered the new information, setting aside his natural concern for the family's welfare to consider what his mother was saying.

She was always honest with him, and he trusted her unquestioningly. He'd been taught since birth the well-being of the family was paramount, and the guiding principle anchoring his moral compass was its preservation.

Emma saw the recognition in his expression and thankfully that he was accepting, if still confused. She wisely realized his considerable sexual excitement aided the transition, with Kellen subconsciously enjoying the tangible physical benefits of the arrangement regardless of the unsavory origin.

Growing confident in his acquiescence and looking to avoid the derailment of her plan, my steadfast wife redirected the mood back to sex, reigniting his passion to fulfill his end of the deal. Closing the distance between them to heighten his unending lust, she took his swelling cock in her hand to bewitchingly stroke and once more pique his arousal.

Past the point of deception, Emma needed to be certain Kellen understood exactly what she expected. Just to be sure, she put her previously evasive insinuations and subtle hints aside, turning to direct, unmistakable words succinctly stating what she wanted so he had no doubts whatsoever.

Shamefully, it was now what she truly needed from him too, even if she didn't truly want to do it.

"Kellen, I meant what I said about needing you inside me. It's wrong but it's true. Come to the bed and take care of my needs," she brashly requested, gliding her dancing fingers along his throbbing shaft. "You've got me so worked up and hot. I know exactly how you can help your mother, and the family too."

With that clear invitation and now firmly grasping his rigid cock, Emma fell onto the unmade sheets with Kellen tumbling along to fall by the side of her voluptuous body.

"Take care of me, son. Give me what I need and what I want. Give me your big cock and make love to me," she brazenly whispered in his ear, easing our anxious son with the fabrication that she genuinely desired their union.

As he lay frozen in disbelief by her side, Emma breathed deep and swallowed hard before saying the words she never imagined uttering to our respectful young son.

"Kellen, I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck your mother with your beautiful hard cock," my traumatized wife intoned as calmly as possible, scarcely believing she'd said it.

In a whirlwind of astonishment, turmoil, and lust, Kellen couldn't believe what his upright mother was asking but was now consumed with growing sexual hunger, it left no room for turning back.

Emma lay fully on the bed, shamelessly spreading her legs revealing her glistening wet pussy to our wide-eyed son. Her big tits sloping appealingly as pale doughy mounds across her torso in a magnificent display of mountainous flesh, with her knees bent resting her feet on the mattress.

Right or wrong, after the illicit bathroom foreplay, and despite the perversity of what she was asking, or perhaps because of it, my easily excited wife was highly turned on.

Seeing his mother's puffy labia blossom, and her soaking pink snatch beckoning for his cock was the only evidence Kellen needed of her true arousal. Shaken from his awe by the unimaginable sight, he rolled clumsily between her splayed thighs and lowered himself onto her recumbent body.

Although a virgin, following the instincts of millions of generations of human evolution, and more than a few internet porn videos, he knew what to do with his stiff pole.

"Hmmm," Emma whimpered softly in a mix of tragic despair and rising passion sensing the tip of his bulging cockhead probing at the entrance to her ready fuck channel.

'I'm really doing it. I'm really going to fuck him,' she bemoaned inside, terribly vexed by the harsh reality of the life-changing event and knowing their relationship was irretrievably altered as our young son became her young lover too.

In the end, her anguish didn't matter, as Emma's will to save our family was strong and now matched by her sincere physical need for penetration -- for a hard cock and sexual release it brought, regardless of the source.

"Do it, Kel, put it in me. Put your cock inside and fuck me," my determined 39-year-old wife urged him onward, in emotional upheaval but afraid to delay further, with her insistent maternal tone taking the effect of an order.

As if somehow receiving final permission, Kellen slipped the engorged purple crown of his rampant staff between his mother's slick, swollen cunt lips, then awkwardly drove the length of his shaft forward until his pubic bone pushed against her own with his scratchy hair tickling her bare mound.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's it! That feels good," Emma's throaty acceptance of his stalwart pole filled the room, sincerely acknowledging that, despite the deviance of the act, our athletic son's good-sized cock did indeed feel very good lancing her receptive pussy.

Hoping to allay any typical male doubts about the sufficiency of his manhood, Emma caringly added a lewd compliment for his benefit and at my expense.

"Ummm, your cock is so big, Kellen. Much bigger than your father. It goes really deep. You're filling my pussy, ah-a lot," she gushed breathlessly, with the coarse street language adding an erotic nastiness to their incestuous coupling.

Now fully inside, Kellen lay on top of his accommodating mother, resting his fit body firmly against her own with his muscular chest pressing against her large, flattened melons and their matching green eyes staring inches from each other, pondering this groundbreaking closeness neither ever expected to experience.

Overwhelmed with his newfound role in his mother's life and bed, it was the most extraordinary sensation in the world, and Kellen luxuriated in the fleshy suppleness of her curves, the warmth of her skin, and the velvety softness of the interior between her widespread legs.

Our bedazzled son had never entered a woman before, so had nothing for comparison, but to Kellen his mother's pussy was silky soft, warm, and snug. The narrow passage enveloped his pulsing tool like nothing he'd ever experienced -- pulsing with life and wet with passion yet comforting as if welcoming him home.

After a pause adjusting to the very idea of his full hardness stretching her wet cock sleeve, Emma urged him to continue.

"Okay, Kellen, go ahead. Fuck me. Give me that marvelous hard cock," my yielding wife encouraged, slipping into an amorous reverie, and simply wanting him to proceed.

Kellen's own raw hunger was rising too, and he followed her directive as always but with an enthusiasm she never saw when telling him to do his chores, unsteadily withdrawing his steely shaft, then ungracefully plowing deep into her again.

"Awwhhhhh, yesss!" she issued another contented cry of satisfaction, with her shrill exaltation ringing in the room.

Uncertainly repeating this motion a few more times, Kellen gradually grew more attuned and comfortable with the act, developing a regular rhythm mimicking what he'd seen online.

"Mmmmmhhh," his gratified mother sighed with each stroke, wrapping her arms around his broad back pulling him close in a loving embrace fraught with escalating carnality.

As his intensifying thrusts developed into an uninterrupted pounding of her ravenous fuck hole, Emma aided our virgin son's efforts by circling her sturdy legs around his lower back and mightily locking her ankles above his taut ass finding the ideal angle for maximum penetration.

Kellen's inexperience showed as his technique was singular and unwavering, but that didn't matter by now to his succumbing mother, with the wonderful depth and reliability of his consistent stokes slowly breaking any regret or moral repugnance, simply leaving her vulnerable to the strength of his powerful fucking.

"Unh, unnh, uggh," Emma's guttural groans kept time with his efforts as Kellen hammered determinedly into her velvet sheath for several minutes.

Emma was grateful for her forethought in making him cum before they fucked. It was good for his confidence, and she now sensed she'd achieve the orgasm she needed under the constant plundering of his stalwart shaft in her steamy cunt.

"Hungh, huhh, ughh," Kellen panted heavily after several more minutes of ferocious fucking, and despite the strain of his exertions, the signs of his impending climax were growing unmistakable.

"Oohhh, ohhhhh, ahhh, that's it, son, fuck me hard! Ohhh, fuck me as hard as you can," her moans blended into a stream of satisfied exhortations for more.

By now, any thoughts about the impropriety of fucking our 18-year-old son were vanquished as his metronome-like pummeling of her pussy had an overpowering effect, building the tingling in her sweltering fuck channel into a rising chorus of erotic pulses cascading throughout her pelvis.

After mindlessly boning so many old men, Emma was enthralled by Kellen's youthful vitality, and her hungry snatch swallowed whole his sturdy shaft plowing into her body.

"Unngh, unhh, huuf," his snorting grunts gained a regular refrain, vigorously riding her gripping cunt, her hips trailing each withdrawal longingly, desperately seeking to maximize the contact between their sexually-charged bodies.

Not knowing any better, Kellen single-mindedly fucked his mother the best he knew how and much to her delight, substituting physical stamina and strength for lack of skill or sexual prowess, pounding her with a constancy difficult for an older man to match.

"Annhhh, awwh, ohhh, Kel!" Emma sobbed, nearing her peak with his rigid cock a rapid-fire piston firing between her tremoring thighs and approaching her expected climax with her voracious pussy greedily consuming the thick span.

"Aggh, uggh, unngh," Kellen grunted with his furious effort, fiercely screwing his ecstatic mother with every fiber of his muscular body.

"Like that! Ohhh, yes, son, fuck me just like that! Ohhhhh, that's sooooo fuucccking goooood," she cried her approval aloud from deep within her diaphragm in words he'd never before heard leave her mouth.

Even in his youthful ignorance, Kellen didn't need to be told he was close to taking her over the top, and was nearing that precipice as well, driving savagely into her upturned cunt pursuing their mutual orgasms.

"AWWNNHHHHH! OHHHHH FUCK, OHHH FUCK! UNNH, SO -- FUCKING -- GOOD!" his caterwauling mother howled with wanton abandon, enraptured by our son's tireless cock as the initial wave of ecstasy exploded in her brain and overwhelmed her body.

"YOU'RE FUCKING MOM SOOOOO FUUCCCKING GOOOOOD!" she growled hysterically, stroking his ego with her untoward praise just as he stroked her pulsating cunt with his resilient shaft.

"Unnggh, unnh, unhh," Kellen drove on, inspired by the grip of her fiery snatch and her arousing approval.

"AWWNNNH, CUMMING! I'M CUMMMING, BABY! OHHHHH, MOM'S CUMMMMMING!" she radiantly screamed to the tune of the orgasm crashing through her body.

Emma's climax wasn't the most earth-shattering she'd ever experienced, but it was unlike any other under the assertive thrusts of our hardworking son, and she played it to the hilt for the benefit of his pride.

Wickedly, in one way it was the best orgasm ever, and disturbingly, with the forbidden nature of incestuous sex with Kellen the reason. It was either that, or because she was so horny from her teasing seduction and provocative foreplay. Maybe still, it was just twisted motherly pride in our virile son's undiscovered sexual abilities.

It didn't really matter, because it simply felt wonderful, washing over her in waves buffeting her shuddering body from her well-ridden cunt to the tips of her curling toes, and out the strands of her hair.

"Uunngh, unnhhh, ahhhhh, mom! I need you. Ohhhhh," Kellen grunted with exhaustion, erupting soon after while digging his fingertips into the flesh of her sturdy shoulders.

Kellen's muscular body suddenly tensed, pouring his inexhaustible reservoir of potent familial seed into her receptive pussy, splashing Emma's sumptuous channel, and filling the tender folds with his taboo semen.

"Ahhh, I'm here, baby! Give it to me, Kel. Pump me full, honey," she lewdly pleaded for him to deposit every ounce of his fertile jism into her maternal cum chamber.

When the last of his thick semen flowed into her saturated pussy, mother and son lay together with Kellen's pulsing shaft buried to the root in her comforting snatch, no doubt thinking through the repercussions of what they'd just done.

Emma quickly caught herself before sinking into a morass of regret and despair, regaining her resolve that the abominable performance was necessary and not giving Kellen the time to develop any remorse either.

"Okay, Kel, rollover," she urged firmly, pressing her powerful torso upward and dislodging her perspiring young lover from her own flushed body.

Kellen's still throbbing shaft slipped from the clinging sheath trailing his stringy cum in its wake. A translucent trail of creamy white spunk dripped obscenely from her gaping slit as the lone evidence of their improper union. Concerned and caring, Emma complimented our son one more time for his stellar performance.

"That was wonderful, Kellen. You really are quite a man, aren't you?" she praised girlishly, figuring the words bolstered his confidence while also reassuring him what they'd done was justified under the circumstances.

"Are you sure? Did I, um, do okay?" he replied with wavering insecurity about his sexual prowess and ability.

"Absolutely, son, that was just what I needed. I mean it. I'm not just your mother talking. I'm a woman too, and you fucked me really well," Emma assured compassionately in crude acknowledgement to our uncertain young man.

Kellen simply lay still, breathing heavily and no doubt wondering where this new, unconscionable turn in his relationship with his devoted mother might take them.

"Remember, considering everything, it was the right thing to do," she kissed him on the forehead before giving him a playful slap on his taut butt as he rose from our marital bed.

"Now, get your cute ass to school," she chided with superficial cheer.

When he left, Emma rolled over and cried inconsolably for ten minutes. Then, drying her eyes, she walked into our bathroom to shower a second time, rinsing our son's taboo semen from inside her sodden pussy.

END CHAPTER

1...5678910