The Theft of Our Lives -- Kellen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck mommy's big tit, son. Suck my nipple, baby, it feels so good," Emma awkwardly encouraged in another profane first for mother and son.

Driven by lust and unchecked by the collapsing walls dividing mother and son from a new relationship as improper lovers, Kellen didn't hesitate nibbling on the hardened bud as a tear formed in Emma's sad eyes. Disguised by the water from the shower, she hid her remorse and languidly jerked him off with a gentle, constant motion.

Pointing his eager cock mere inches from her rounded tummy, after several minutes with his face buried in her bosom gnawing on her hard rubbery nipple to her growing distraction, Kellen came powerfully.

"Awnnhhhhh! Oh, mom, ohhhhhhh!!" he yelped, driving his head into her shoulder crying his orgasm to echo off the shower walls.

A thick rope of white spunk camouflaged by the falling water launched from the tip of his flared cockhead, striking Emma squarely on the stomach. It was followed by a second and then a third jet as she deliberately and lovingly stroked him through his climax.

"Yes, that's my good son. Cum for me, baby," Emma purred her reassurance in his ear while reinforcing the deviance of the act they were committing.

"Ohhhhh, mommm," he moaned quietly as she lazily tugged his erupting cock, draining him of his brimming reservoir of familial jism as he trembled in satisfaction.

The sticky mess on her stomach slowly ran down my statuesque body mixing with the raining drops of water and smartly ending part one of her spontaneously forming plan.

'Now, for the hard part, and the selfish part,' she confided internally, dreading what came next but also acknowledging her own need.

Emma wanted Kellen to cum once before enticing him into our bed. She knew she'd be taking his virginity, and that young men in that situation usually don't last long, often popping off prematurely before even entering the warm confines of a woman's pussy.

Kellen's forward-thinking mother didn't want that to happen, intent on not shattering our son's fragile male ego and undermine his confidence in his sexual abilities before they even developed.

Emma also thought selfishly, deciding that if she was really going to fuck our son, and if she was really going to commit this dreadful act of incest, and if she was really to be honest with herself, she at least wanted to orgasm too.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, her depraved efforts to this point ignited her hair-trigger libido and setting it up so Kellen had the staying power needed for a a powerful and sustained ride atop her voluptuous form was a good way to achieve her own sexual satisfaction.

Understandably, Emma wasn't overly concerned about Kellen's recovery time. Guys his age get hard again in minutes with the proper motivation and my full-bodied wife, with spectacular DD tits and an abundance of curves, was certain she possessed the right tools to provide the necessary stimulation.

When the unbefitting duo exited the shower, Emma immediately toweled off our athletic son, appreciatively spending extra time on his muscular chest and semi-inflated prick while openly admiring his profound masculinity and carnal appeal, thinking she was fortunate to have such a stud for a son.

Once finished, she suggestively invited him to do the same, intentionally letting him balance her big melons in the towel, parting her legs allowing access to the damp folds of her denuded vagina, and generally keeping the touching ongoing to keep him aroused.

Wickedly, Emma needed our son thinking about her sexually.

As her assertive plan evolved, she undertook a direct approach towards obtaining his acceptance of her noxious intent to bed him, leveraging Kellen's imbued obligation to family, and spurring him to do as she wished, knowing that wasn't difficult given his strong sense of responsibility.

"Stay and keep mom company, Kel," she invited cheerfully, standing stark naked at her vanity blow-drying her hair, and making certain to swing her bountiful tits about in an exaggerated manner before his wandering eyes.

As a constantly horny teenager, Kellen was more than happy to hang around with his suddenly libertine mother, doing whatever was necessary to extend the time they spent together. Irredeemably obedient and respectful, he couldn't get past how hot his mom looked and how good it felt when she 'took care of him,' as he euphemistically called it.

Occasionally peeking in the mirror, Emma discreetly noticed with an inward smile his tireless cock was already rising again, playing one last trick ensuring it grew to iron-bar status before exiting to the bedroom and consummating the incestuous deed.

"Kel, sweetie, can you to help me one last time? The razor is harsh on the skin, so it's best to apply lotion taking out the burn. Would you be a dear and apply it for me?" his vampish mother suggested, picking up a small bottle of emollient and waving it with a girlish 'come hither' smile.

"Just on my legs and, well, you know," she teased, struggling to get the twisted invitation out, knowing it sounded ridiculous but relying on his almost hypnotic enchantment in gaining his compliance.

"Ughh, uh, o-okay," Kellen stammered incredulously at the overture, thinking this can't be real, or at least, this crazed woman couldn't possibly be his humble, unassuming mother.

"Start with my legs and don't be afraid to apply it generously," Emma recommended, extending her long right stem from her vanity chair with expectation and a wayward gleam in her mysterious emerald eyes.

A full squirt down the length and our captivated youngster was soon vigorously rubbing in the ointment to the gentle and quite genuine coos and sighs of my succumbing wife.

"Hmmm, that feels good. You have such a nice touch," she effused, letting herself mentally and emotionally transition to the reality of the soon-to-come seduction, and trying see Kel in sexual terms.

Along her carved calf and up the toned leg, spending an inordinate amount of time on her tempting inner thigh and drawing magnetically close to the vortex of her pussy, Kellen suddenly stopped, apparently finished but generating a huff of disappointment from his faltering mother.

"Whew, ohhh, yes, um, I guess you should do the other one," she exhaled erratically, noticing he'd started on her equally enticing left leg to repeat the procedure.

Emma was extremely worked up, her steely nipples thick bullet points of rigid pink flesh and warm pussy releasing an intoxicating fragrance of arousal. She seriously considered simply jumping Kellen right there and then, fucking her brains out riding his solid almost eight-inch cock on the cold tile of the bathroom floor.

Instead, my patient wife regrouped, letting him finish both legs, fearful of scaring off our unsophisticated lad and determined to stick with her plan, believing it necessary to securing his understanding and cooperation.

"Oooh, my goodness, next time warm it up with your hands, sweetie," she admonished playfully a moment later when a dollop of the cool lotion plopped onto her bare mound, breaking her eroticized reverie as Kellen prepared to treat her 'well, you know.'

Emma slumped in her vanity chair, her body growing limp and relaxed from Kellen's exceptional massage of her legs. Losing herself in the sensation, it was an increasingly easy matter emotionally to simply spread her thighs, granting his gratifying hands passage to the supple surface of her pussy.

"Ohhh, yesss, that takes out the burn, sweetie," Emma gushed at the masculine comfort of his palm enveloping the curvature of her clean-shaven mound.

Tantalized herself, a tingle sparked in her deepest core, with the deviant understanding this was our kindhearted son's gentle hand touching her pussy so familiarly aiding her stimulation, rather than detracting from it.

Emma's slowing breaths signaled she was growing aroused, and intuitively slipping his fingers into the crease of her warming twat, Kellen pinched the blossoming petals framing the gateway to her treasured citadel, just as he'd once seen a woman do to another online.

"Ummmmm, yes, just like that, Kel. Be certain to, uhh, get everywhere," my yielding wife sighed, feigning concern about even application of the lotion, but in a low throaty tone with eyes fluttering revealing her true meaning.

Kellen had instinctively discovered his mother's sweet spot and was now more than merely applying regenerative ointment to her vagina. He was playing with her pussy and teasing her responsive slit with his provoking digits.

It wasn't what Emma originally intended, simply wanting him to get hard again feeling up his mother before taking him to our bed, but she was beginning not to care, enjoying his scrutinizing hand caressing her so pleasantly and thinking she might as well get off first before the big event.

"Ahhhhh, oh, Kel, that's the spot," she cooed when his exploring middle finger drew up her slippery gash, parting the seam before discovering her waking clitoris, jolted to life by his stimulating probe and peeking halfway from under its sheltering cover.

Kellen is young, curious, and naïve in many ways, but he's not stupid.

Once he heard the appreciative sighs from his surrendering mother, saw her large roseate nipples crinkle to rigid eraser tips before his eyes, and rightly surmised she was susceptible to his manipulations, he zealously wanted to generate a body-shaking orgasm, just as she had him.

Losing herself to the marvelous sensations swirling within her pussy, Emma was content to let him play, even guiding his attentions to her alert little bud, seeking the climax she desired and deciding to deal with next steps afterward.

"Ohhh, there, right there on my clitoris, Kel. Just stay there and, uhh, play with my clit," she chirped her satisfaction with his discovery.

"Stroke it with your fingertip, baby, nice and easy. Ohhhhh, that feels sooooo good," his receptive mother urged, concentrating his efforts on the electrified nub hoping to achieve her objective.

Any functional pretenses of applying soothing oil to her razor aggravated skin were completely gone making Emma's need to climax an open secret, with her hips developing a slow undulating roll in rhythm with his exquisite fingering of her swelling flesh pearl.

In a rare position of control over his usually authoritative mom, Kellen sidled behind her reclining body, setting his head next to her own extending his arm down the front of her slumping frame with his finger on the trigger of her distended sex button.

The insightful move left his free hand to roam happily over her big, jello-y tits, literally cradling her in his powerful arms while grasping a spongy melon in his palm. Lifting the heavy globe, he bobbled it delightedly as if a handful of modeling clay, marveling at the sheer size and density, then tweaking the thick nipple and working her clit in unison.

"Huhhh, huh, ohhh, that's it, Kel," she panted dreamily, no longer caring it was her son toying with her body so indecently but also so wonderfully.

"You like that, mom? Am I doing it right?" Kellen whispered softly into her ear, his tone suggesting his youthful insecurity but also his ardent desire for his mother experience the same arousal he experienced with her hand moments earlier, and her mouth by the pool.

"Oh yes, baby, ummm, play with mom's big tits. Ahhh, pinch my nipples, I love that," Emma murmured in her growing fervor with the addition of the wonderful taunting of her sensitive nipple sparking her passion.

The mix of glorious sensations flowing throughout her stimulated body convinced Emma to give herself over completely to our exploring son taking her unstoppably to her coming orgasm.

"Oooooh, I'm close. Spin it, baby, spin your mother's, uhhh, clit," she gasped, guiding Kellen's hand demonstrating how to swirl his finger in a circular motion tantalizing her agitated love bud.

Emma's helpful hand initiated a coordinated assault on her erogenous zones, with our dutiful son's fingers pulling her elastic nipple almost painfully into a taut point while his index finger spun in a flurry of activity across her clitoris with mind-numbing regularity.

I'd have loved to witness the sight.

After falling into the trap of cuckoldry set by my boss, I'd become increasingly enamored of the image of our hunky 18-year-old son and my devoted 39-year-old wife engaged in an unspeakable display of incestuous sexuality.

The image of Emma naked with legs lewdly splayed as Kellen hugged her from behind sporting a raging hard-on pressed into her back, one hand buried between her silken thighs working her antagonized clitoris while the other palmed and squeezed her mammoth tit, would undoubtedly inflate my inferior prick in my constraining cage.

"Is this what you want, mom? Do you want me to make you cum?" Kellen taunted her naughtily, insightfully picking up on her need with a surprising maturity were his mother not lost in a haze of need overcoming her awareness.

"Awwwh, yesssss, Kel, uhhh, make me cum," Emma groaned a desirous pitch, closing her eyes slipping into an ecstatic nirvana, her voluptuous form a bounty of compelling quivers and tremors as the avalanche of her orgasm hit with a slow rolling ascendency until she lost control.

"Yesss, ohhhhhhh, yesssss, your making me, ahhh, cum!" she called under the deluge of erotic impulses, flooding Kellen's persistent fingers with her own oily effluent replacing the healing lotion from the bottle.

The Cheshire cat smile on our son's handsome face was immovable, delighted in providing the stimulating touch sending his beloved mother into sexual orbit, and his solid cock embraced her skin as a column of rock-hard meat as he reveled every nuance of her contorting body shuddering in her chair.

Although only his first time, Kellen realized he loved watching his beautiful, big-breasted mother orgasm almost as much as when she made him cum, taking untoward pride in his accomplishment and hoping to get the opportunity to do so again in the future.

"Wowww! I didn't expect that! I came so hard. Thank you so much," Emma effused a minute later, regaining her senses after the surprisingly effective toying with her clit by our neophyte son.

"I've never done that before, mom. It just seemed that you liked it, so I went with it. I hope you don't mind?" our suddenly contrite lad bashfully confessed, asking permission after the fact for the taboo act of playing with her clitoris.

"I think I can let it slide, young man, this time," his contented mother joked, adding a farcical admonition intending the exact opposite of her literal words, "but don't get the idea you just can waltz in and play with your mother's pussy whenever you want, got it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Kellen replied deferentially, as if told not to expect dessert after every meal but was smart enough to understand she didn't truly mean it by the tone of the restriction.

"Okay, so long as we've got that straight. I'm still your mother, you know," she teased, rising on wobbly legs with one hand on the countertop and the other grabbing his broad shoulder for balance.

"Yes, ma'am," he repeated with a smirk at the awkward affirmation of her maternal role in his life.

As a semblance of sanity returned, so did the all-consuming remorse and revulsion at her actions and what came next once they exited the bathroom, but Emma bucked herself up once more, assured in her resolve this was necessary to maintain the family.

"Come with me," she resolutely ordered, taking Kellen by the hand, and practically dragging him towards our bed while beseeching him to take care of her needs again, and manipulatively complete her task.

"Kellen, I'm afraid to ask, but I need you to help me," she feigned a self-conscious pose approaching our emotionally malleable son.

"That was wonderful. Honestly, absolutely wonderful. I don't orgasm that hard very often, but there's something missing," Emma told him sincerely, bracing herself to make her next incomprehensible proposition. "It's something you have that I need, and as good as that was, I need it now."

Kellen didn't appear to understand at first, so his mother emphatically filled in the blanks.

"You know, Kel, you're not the only one who, um, gets aroused," she started somewhat haltingly in what was no longer entirely an act.

"It may be difficult to tell because I'm your mother, but I get turned on too. It's been a long time since I've had a handsome young man like you in my bedroom, especially while I'm naked," my unsettled wife continued, her voice raspy with genuine lust laying the groundwork for her lewd invitation.

The unknowing look on our unworldly son's face indicated he hadn't yet figured out where she was going with the unusual and quite daring confession.

"It's just that, well, seeing your marvelous cock erect and knowing I did that. That I make you hard. Well, it makes me, um, very wet," she breathlessly uttered her highly personal insight about the effect his presence had on her sexually.

With no clue how to respond to such a stark admission from the wonderful woman he'd cherished and placed on a pedestal his entire life, Kellen stood silently with his steel-hard cock communicating what he couldn't speak.

"Cumming is nice, but a woman needs more. Yes, I'm your mother, but I'm a woman too. Can you understand?" Emma asserted after a much-needed pause, catching her breath, and attempting to create reason out of insanity.

Caught up in his own arousal, Kellen stared ahead not understanding where he strange acting mother was going but more than willing to listen.

"You know, you're my son, and you're special," she assured truthfully before speaking a needed lie. "You're the only man I've let touch me so intimately besides your father. The only one I've ever let, well, do things like we just did."

Kellen nodded axiomatically, although he still struggled to accept his revered mother's inconceivable behavior over the last few days, particularly when he'd only known her as a modest, traditional, and conforming suburban mom.

"Rubbing my clit and, um, making me cum so splendidly. It got me so worked up, and I need more," Emma explained warmly but also earnestly, employing the dirty word keeping the salaciousness of her bold appeal upfront.

"You see, son, playing with your beautiful cock and big balls, well, made me need you, um, I mean, need to feel you, in me," she uged, sensing her own forbidden desire rising just talking about the defamatory act.

The light switched on in Kellen's head with the frank revelation, and he shuddered momentarily with nervousness, his knees buckling just the slightest thinking about what might come next.

"Kellen, I need you inside me," his increasingly dissolute mother stated straightforwardly, making her longing plain.

A confused and doubtful pall hung over our responsible son momentarily.

"Mom, this feels wrong. Isn't this wrong? We're not supposed to do this, are we?" he asked, as a fragment of clarity descended upon him with the reality of what was about to happen.

Emma thought briefly about the sudden hiccup in her plan caused by his good conscience, deciding the only right answer was the truth, or at least, part of it.

"Kellen, it is wrong, and it isn't," Emma forthrightly proffered her perplexing answer. "You're right, a mother and son shouldn't do the things we've been doing. Its incest and it's immoral. It's even perverse."

Our thoughtful young man considered the words seriously but otherwise didn't move, trusting his mother implicitly and willing to hear her out.

"That is unless there's a prospect that's far worse, then that makes it okay," she continued uneasily.

"Worse? What else could happen that's worse?" he questioned as his bewilderment turned to genuine concern.