The Theft of Our Lives -- Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was also the first straight girl Sam ever 'turned' bi.

The black-haired beauty had come home early from a particularly frustrating date with a guy she met in her economics class one Friday night, angry and in tears.

"Cal seemed really nice in class, but he was all hands tonight," she complained. "I think he was more interested in my tits than anything else."

"Yeah, men can be real assholes that way," Sam agreed, discreetly catching an eyeful of Sarah's big jugs herself while her roomie threw her arms wildly about expressing her outrage.

Sarah had consumed a couple of drinks on the date and when she dropped onto her bed wallowing in her disappointment and sadness, Sam quickly joined her side ready to console her roommate, placing her hand on Sarah's shoulder in commiseration.

One touch quickly let to another and before Sam knew it she was running her open palm over her fellow freshman's panty-covered pussy while kissing Sarah deeply on the lips.

A minute later, she was staring hungrily at the dense, curly forest of her Italian dormmate's jet-black pussy hair, ready to dive-in and wash away her friend's sorrow with the delicate but purposeful application of her sophisticated tongue.

"Ohhh, Sam, I'm not sure," Sarah objected weakly in a last second challenge when Sam inhaled deeply of her lush, fragrant dew, sensing the heat rising from the aroused coed's balmy snatch.

"It'll be fine, Sarah. I'll take away all the disappointment. All the anguish, and I promise, you'll feel so good," Sam assured her prey.

With those final words, 18-year-old Samantha Fitzgerald seduced her first straight girl.

"Aaahhhhh, ohhh, Sam," Sarah moaned and sighed, her meaty thighs clamping tightly around her roommate's strawberry-blonde head as Sam worked over her wet twat with a well-planned series of prods, probes, tweaks, and swirls.

Inexorably, the erstwhile lesbian guided Sarah along a path to multiple, increasingly intense orgasms until the Italian minx finally begged her tireless friend to stop.

"Ooohh, Sam, unnhhh, not again," Sarah pleaded sincerely. "I can't, aggh, take another, ohhhhhhh!"

Lapping up the freely flowing juices from Sarah's soaking pussy with a voracious appetite, Sam reluctantly relented to Sarah's whimpering pleas, fearing she'd push her over the edge and scare her away from any future Sapphic bouts in their dorm room beds.

Sam wanted to lead Sarah into lesbian fun, so she wanted her to enjoy the experience, and even learn to crave it and willingly come back for more. So far, this initial foray had gone better than expected with her big-titted friend, and she didn't want to blow it.

"Sam, um, you were right, that was amazing," Sarah conceded with a sheepish grin. "I've never cum, well, so hard, or so often. I owe you one."

Sam's heart skipped a beat with the admission, but she was genuinely shocked by Sarah's next words, with her jaw figuratively hitting the floor when Sarah offered to return the favor.

"Why not let me, well, you know, do you?" Sarah's eyes popped inquisitively, as if she wasn't even sure herself about what she was offering her gay friend.

"Uhhh, o-okay," Sam answered quickly, knowing better than to play coy and anxiously accepting while stripping off her clothes in a heartbeat, standing tall, lithe, and naked before Sarah.

"Umm, maybe on my bed this time," Sam suggested with a knowing smile, adding an observation with a casual ease she hoped didn't go too far. "There's quite a, well, wet spot on your sheets. You really flow when you cum."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. Let's see how you do," the neophyte Italian treat agreed with a beguiling taunt.

"Maybe you should take off the rest of your clothes too. That's a nice blouse. You wouldn't want to ruin it," her purposeful strawberry-blonde seductress devilishly remarked, pretending she was concerned about her roommate's attire when what she really wanted to see was exactly what Cal wanted and failed to get.

Sarah nodded and swiftly removed her pretty red blouse and black lace bra, spilling her exquisitely large, olive-toned tits from the frilly, supportive cups.

Ignorant to the lusts and desires of lesbian women, Sarah had no idea Sam held her ripe, round breasts in the same high esteem as her grabby male economics classmate. She didn't understand that man or woman, gay or straight, each person has their own sexual predilections and preferences.

Sam's particular predilection was an affinity for a generous rack. She was indeed a 'tit gal,' just as Hank suggested, staring transfixed at Sarah's delightfully full breasts, and as excited to bounce, bobble, and suckle the whopper melons as any guy in school.

'They'll be time for attention to those beauties later,' she patiently decided, assured of future sessions in the sack now that Sarah volunteered to experiment with giving cunnilingus.

For now, Sam stretched her lean, naked body over the length of her bed, bent her knees, and anxiously invited Sarah to join her with a prototypical 'come hither' look of desire.

"Just start slow, Sarah," she advised as the curly-haired Italian tentatively gazed at her lanky friend's bald pussy, her fleshy lips parted and glistening with moisture in anticipation of this most unexpected treat.

"Do what comes naturally," Sam continued. "Do what you'd like, and I bet I'll like it too."

So, Sarah Roselli lowered her pretty, round face between the widespread thighs of Samantha Fitzgerald and tasted her first pussy, awkwardly daubing her tongue over her engorged labia and realizing the savory taste of her roommate's lady nectar wasn't unpleasant at all.

"Ahhh, yes, Sarah, that works, sweetie," Sam encouraged when the novice cunt-licker dipped the point of her tongue past the splayed petals and into the narrow channel of her cunt hole.

Naturally inquisitive, Sarah explored Sam's interior folds, clumsily tonguing the tender walls to her lean, lesbian playmate's pure joy. Sam didn't care that Sarah had no clue about what she was doing. The sheer thrill of taking this straight girl's oral virginity was more than enough to make it an otherworldly experience.

"Annnhhhhh, oh yesssss, babe!" Sam erupted in her first orgasm under the inexperienced tonguing when Sarah almost inadvertently stumbled upon her distended clitoris peeking from its fleshy hood in desperate need of just that stimulus.

Sam hoped Sarah might venture towards the sensitive sex button on her own, not wanting to guide her friend too much, allowing her to learn at her own pace.

"Oh god, yesss!" she yammered her exhilaration when Sarah located her sensitive little bud, exploding in a second powerful climax as the intuitive minx exercised her nimble tongue, adroitly focused on teasing, jabbing, and twirling her roomie's greedy flesh pearl.

"OOOHHHHH, FUCKING A! RIGHT THERE," Sam screamed this time. "OHHH MY GOD, SARAH, UHH, YOU'RE A FUCKING NATURAL PUSSY EATER!!!"

The two snuggled and hugged afterward in their post-orgasmic haze, with Sam seizing the opportunity to grasp and fondle Sarah's lovely big breasts spreading across her chest while lying in repose.

Still, she was purposely not too aggressive, afraid of scaring off her newfound sex partner if she thought Sam was no different than all the guys overly-enamored of toying with her heavy DD's.

With the barrier broken, the duo enjoyed a pleasurable semester as roommates, and by December Sarah was quite accomplished at eating pussy. She still dated guys, and even booted Sam from the room on a couple of Saturday nights when she found a particularly hunky guy to fuck her brains out.

Generously, Sam was okay with it, understanding Sarah wasn't gay and perfectly content with her paramour's need for penetration. So much so, in fact, that one night, Sam playfully introduced a ten-inch strap-on cock into the mix of their 'playtime,' as they came to euphemistically call it.

Sam thrilled to the delight of watching the unknowing Italian girl's big knockers flailing wildly beneath her torso as the tall, sinewy lesbian drilled her from behind with the massive, hard rubber shaft, occasionally squeezing the glorious melons while vigorously driving the fake cock home, just like a man.

Truthfully, the only time Sam really got bent about getting kicked out was the one-time Sarah brought home another woman -- Louise, a skinny, brainy brown-haired girl from her physics class who could help with her grade.

Apparently, Louise was as fascinated by Sarah's big tits as anyone, especially since she was relatively flat-chested, and Sam steamed at a local bar like a scorned girlfriend. Finally, she convinced herself she had no claim on Sarah and became secretly pleased shed turned the straight Italian beauty bisexual.

In spring semester, Sarah pledged a sorority filled with other nubile, pretty young things unknowingly waiting to be introduced to a woman's talented tongue and moved out of the dorm, leaving Sam with an unattractive new roommate who couldn't have been more different than herself.

She and Sarah got together once or twice after that, but over time they lost contact. Still, it was Sam's first true conquest of a straight girl, launching her intriguing life-long challenge of getting into bi-curious women's panties.

*****************

"Unbelievable. So big and full. These babies are a party waiting to happen," Sam commented crudely about Marg's bountiful breasts, sounding more and more like a man as her passion grew.

"Ohhh, please, aaahh," Marg gulped when Sam blissfully balanced the hefty melons in each hand with the delighted expression of a young man experiencing his first pair of unrestrained tits.

Pleased with the spongy, grapefruit-sized handfuls, Sam teased and tweaked Marg's nipples to solid points, sending the areolae wrinkling into tight buds with goosebumps forming across the lily-white surface of her tit-flesh.

Uncontrollably, the playful groping generated an emotionally disturbing erotic sensation throughout the young wife's ample chest, and finally, undeterred by guilt or propriety, Sam dove in without warning. Swiping the flat of her tongue broadly over the tantalized nub topping Marg's right breast, she antagonized the hard flesh pressing into her wet tongue.

"Uuunnnh, ohhh, don't," a reluctant sigh elicited from the unfortunate, newly married sex toy in a spontaneous gasp of denial, rather than pleasure.

With the ice broken, Sam assailed the drawn-up nipple again before Marg recovered, lightly raking her teeth across the sensitive bud before moving to the left mound, repeating the nipping and torturing of the crinkled flesh.

"Aaannhhh, ohh, please, ohhhhh, I, umm, ohhh myyyyy!" Marg complained uselessly, excited utterances escaping as her chest gyrated but couldn't escape the agreeable effect of the delightful oral play.

Sam greedily worked over the two lovely tits, biting and licking as her hands encircled the base of Marg's hefty jugs purposefully building an ecstatic arousal the vulnerable woman hadn't expected under the attentions of a woman.

"Mmmph, mummm," Sam murmured her delight into the yielding flesh, quite simply in heaven at the unexpected turn of events.

Any misgivings about her role as tormentor of this unfortunate creature were pushed aside, with Sam relishing the splendid warmth of Marg's pliant breasts while teasing the provoked nipples with enthusiasm, luxuriating in her generous, heaving chest.

Hank let my fixated sister-in-law play with her prize for several minutes, with Sam growing lost in the moment and dropping any pretense of reluctance to introduce the intoxicating bride to the joys of lesbian sex.

For the moment, the Allenby's were content watching as the older, sophisticated spikey-haired woman took full advantage of the undeniably fascinating tits presented for her amusement, although Hank's eager son couldn't resist the urge to rub his hardening cock through the material of his baggy jeans.

It soon became clear to my boss that given the chance Sam would play with Marg's big jugs all day.

As fun as that was to see, it was time to move things along and he finally interceded, nudging the late-30's lesbian mother in a direction she'd find even more enjoyable.

"Come on, Sam, there'll be plenty of opportunities to entertain yourself with Marg's incredible tits in the future," he advised, foreshadowing the mismatched pair's licentious relationship. "I think my lovely but inexperienced pet is hiding a prize you'll find of greater interest beneath that pretty black skirt."

Sam remained licking and teething Marg's hardened nipples, so Hank forcefully pulled her by the shoulder away from the tempting morsels, gaining her attention.

"Damn it, Sam, I'm counting on your expertise in teaching Marg what to do," Hank explained with annoyance. "I mean, I know she's had her pussy eaten plenty of times. Hell, I've dipped my tongue in that sweet honey pot myself. I think she even likes it, but I need a seasoned dyke demonstrating how a woman does it and how to do it well herself."

Then, adding in plain terms just to be sure the message was not lost.

"Samantha, you need to instruct your new playmate about eating pussy. She needs to experience how a woman eats another woman's cunt," Hank elaborated, emphatically making the point causing Marg to cringe nervously.

The distraught wife was petrified, but Sam was unmistakably elated, knowing she wouldn't just taste the sweet nectar flowing from the deepest recesses of Marg's untried snatch, but she'd also delight as the straight young beauty labored extensively between her own joyously widespread thighs.

For her part, Marg feared where this whole afternoon was going and dreaded it. Sure, she realized, she always liked cunnilingus. Frederik did it occasionally and the impressionable bride almost always climaxed, almost, sometimes cumming hard, but not always.

To her recurring shame, many of the 'gentlemen' she'd entertained since her acceptance of her role as closer under the relentless thrusts of Ike's bitch breaking cock had gotten her off orally as well. They all seemed enamored of eating her pussy, and frankly, it was better than taking their meager cocks, although she did that too.

This was a woman, however, and the idea was simply too extreme and bizarre to wrap her head around.

Sam's passion for her young protégé was only heightened while playing with her responsive breasts, and she was more than ready to lift Marg's skirt to discover the treasure hidden beneath, needing no additional prodding from her aberrant new taskmaster.

Although reticent to pull away from Marg's erect, saliva-coated nipples, Sam nonetheless looked again into the pleading crystalline orbs of her pupil, betraying her anticipation for the desirable task ahead.

"It'll be alright, Marg," Sam cooed as she had when seducing Sarah and any number of other nervous wives, hoping to not sound too excited and reveal her ardent enthusiasm for the delicious assignment.

"I promise, by the time I'm done, you're gonna be begging me not to stop," she assured, with the tense wife frozen in fear, but the affect was likely the opposite.

The indoctrination of Marg's upbringing left her unconvinced, but she knew she had no choice.

So, when the obviously delighted angular lesbian woman lowered herself to the carpet between her wavering knees, the uneasy newlywed did not physically resist.

Even when Sam parted her legs with strong, capable hands, running the palms up the tops of Marg's pale, muscular thighs enjoying the softness of her smoothly shaven skin sending a chill through her body, Marg did not refuse.

Wide-eyed and smiling with growing lust, Sam didn't pause upon reaching the hem of the black skirt, continuing the journey unhindered by gathering the satin material in her hands and gliding upward as it rose to the bride's lap.

Slowly, unintentionally teasing her audience, she pushed farther still, revealing the prize she sought -- the delectable treasure between Marg's thighs all eyes were anxious to view.

"Unnnhh," Sam winced with a low, barely audible exhale.

"Ohhh my, this is the prettiest little snatch I've seen in years," my flabbergasted sister-in-law extolled with unremitting fervor, her breathing halting but her words effusive in appreciation of the lovely vagina set out for her to devour.

Exposed, to her absolute joy Sam stared openly at the smooth mound of Marg's clean-shaven pussy and the delicate labia sealed as a tightly-clenched clam. Despite her best efforts on the bedeviled woman's responsive tits, there was no sign of moisture or inflammation of the closely-drawn petals guarding the entrance to her inner chamber.

Parting Marg's pliant legs farther, Sam expected her airtight cunt lips to separate with them, but even then, the pair of sentinels clung together as if defending a virgin's honor at all costs.

Sam was captivated, and indeed, thrilled that the gateway to her wary student's warm dark channel refused to surrender.

The spellbound business consultant was more than happy to pry the protective fleshy petals asunder before plundering the silken depths of Marg's sweet pussy, her skillful tongue drawing the rich ambrosia she confidently knew resided within the straight wife's appetizing cunt.

Blushing at her indelicate exposure, the shy saleswoman's eyes were glued to the unlikely vision of the spikey-haired woman appraising her most sacred of places only inches away. At the same time, Sam fixed her eyes on her prize, so close Marg felt her pursuer's breath on her undefended womanhood.

Wedging her broad shoulders between Marg's relenting thighs, Sam secured access to her reticent lover's unsullied cunt, cupping her palm inquisitively over the hairless surface of her plump mound and luxuriating in the baby soft skin.

"Hee-uh," Sam giggled with uncharacteristic girlishness when Marg inadvertently jumped at the contact of a woman's hand on her dainty twat.

"You do this yourself, Marg, or do you get your cute little quim waxed professionally?" she quizzed, expressing a naughty streak by embarrassing the pretty wife, just as Hank always did in never missing an opportunity for adding to his quarry's torment.

"Mrs. Jorgensen showed us she shaves her snatch at an office party. Isn't that right, Marg?" Hank informed Sam, not waiting for an answer.

"We decided she was better off waxing instead. I did it myself the first-time last week in her own bathroom while her husband was at class," he revealed egregiously, not holding back at Marg's expense.

Embarrassed beyond words, the contrite newlywed turned fifteen shades of red with the intolerable revelation.

"I wanted it to be supple, so afterward I rubbed in some lotion. You know, keeping it silky smooth," my boss added gleefully. "Looks like my method worked, don't you agree, Sam?"

"It's excellent work. I love a bald pussy," my amenable sister-in-law observed, turning to the discomfited beauty. "I'm pretty handy with waxing myself, Marg. I'm happy to come to your house and depilate this lovely little muff any time."

Sam's lewd offer resulted in a vigorous shaking of Marg's pretty head, horrified at the prospect, and sending her short brown hair flying wildly with the movement.

"That would be fun," Hank agreed gleefully. "Her pussy is so nice this way, I think permanent laser removal of the pretty curlies might be warranted."

Marg's eyes popped wide with that frightening comment.

Waxing her vagina was one thing, but the idea of never having the soft brown curls naturally covering her curved pubis was too disturbing and far too permanent a solution. Still, Marg sat in silence with Sam's fingers plying the surface of the warm rise of her denuded mound.

Absorbed by the hypnotic loveliness of Marg's elegant cunt, Sam nonetheless moved on, sliding two fingers in a vee gently astride her vulva framing the ruffled gateway and exploring the junction of her outer labia meeting the pillowy softness of her creamy inner thighs.