The Theft of Our Lives -- Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

"Hmmm, what do we have here?" Sam purred indecently, lightly pinching the sealed lips between the pads of her inquiring digits exponentially increasing Marg's distress, her frantic mind reeling at the inappropriate familiarity of the lesbian woman with her once-forbidden pink slit.

Satisfied by her examination of the unhappy saleswoman's anatomy and anxious to get to the main event, Sam sensed her own arousal growing, with dampness forming between her legs wetting the crotch of her simple white cotton thong and dropping her head between Marg's splayed legs.

"I promise you'll love this, Marg. I know I will," Sam gushed a last assurance to the flustered bride, gazing lustfully at the object of her fervent desire -- the sealed lips of Mrs. Margrethe Jorgensen's pussy preparing to impart an enjoyable lesson in girl-on-girl cunnilingus.

With that, my 38-year-old lesbian sister-in-law slipped her tongue between thin lips, running the tip the full length of Marg's delicate slit, seeking the weakest point of access to pry open the defensive barrier guarding her inner chamber with the knifing action of the strong appendage.

"Aaahhhh, ohhhh, please," Marg squealed her disapproval, squirming in her seat with the last feeble protest of her lost lesbian virginity quavering from her mouth.

The distressed bride's sense of shame and disgust were apparent as another underpinning of her moral fabric was torn away and her luscious body sacrificed to the homosexual lovemaking she inwardly abhorred.

Sam loved Marg's mortification as much as the flavorful taste of her pussy itself. It happened often with straight girls the first time another woman's tongue licked their twat and it totally got her off, sending a delighted spark throughout her torso directly to her swelling clit.

The smitten strawberry-blonde's foray into the uncharted pink passage was just beginning, lightly gliding her moist tongue up and down the surrendering fissure, incrementally parting the previously impenetrable fleshy petals of Marg's enchanting flower.

"Whoa," Brad huffed, actively gripping his stiff erection through his pants watching his father's mature gay plaything single-mindedly work her talented tongue along Marg's pink opening, peeling back the puffy lips little by little unlike anything he'd ever seen.

The hapless saleswoman's fortress gates yielded reluctantly while staring traumatized through blue eyes, with a single tear drawing down her left cheek and her bottom shifting in begrudging response to the deliberate lapping by Sam's determined tongue.

"Mmmm, mumpph," Sam actively lavished Marg's delicious cunt, purposefully taking her time savoring the sweet taste.

Thrilled by the opportunity to eat the ripe peach of the beguiling damsel, Sam sensed no hurry from her new 'master,' enjoying every second of her 'task' to the utmost. My sexually intoxicated sister-in-law was under no illusion Hank's requirements would always be so pleasant and wanted to savor this one.

"Unnnnnh, mmm," Marg hummed involuntarily as Sam combed her tongue along her gradually cleaving pussy lips, with her amorous pursuer noting a growing warmth spreading throughout the lovely woman's wriggling pelvis.

Responsively, blood flowed to Marg's blossoming labia, engorging the split pair in a telling sign of her unwanted arousal to the continuous stimulation slowly breaking down the barriers and ultimately granting access to the heated interior of her most protected treasure.

'A soft introduction to her service will make it easier to control Sam when it's time to perform more 'distasteful' tasks later,' Hank observed happily, pleased with how things were developing and figuring he'd soon introduce Betsy's sated wife to less appealing acts with men.

Marg's reaction to her undesired lesbian coupling was also everything he'd hoped. correctly suspecting the idea of sex with a real hardcore dyke made losing her bisexual virginity that much more objectionable.

Hank had learned of the sheltered saleswoman's narrow-minded viewpoint on homosexuality during the last few weeks after her descent, making a point of holding back on any same-sex requirement while finding a truly committed lesbian to show her the ropes.

Importantly, Hank wanted Marg properly taught the art of lesbian lovemaking, assuming that simply pairing her with another hetero woman such as Emma might result in a lot of awkward fumbling and misdirected effort as the two ill-suited ladies painfully figured out what they were supposed to do.

Hank had plans for Marg involving some of the most powerful, influential women in business and she needed to be adept at what she was doing between the sheets and between their legs.

In truth, many of those older ladies preferred the services of a young, unobtainable stud such as Kellen, but it was essential for business that my boss present a variety of offerings by making available the services of a beautiful woman too, especially an off-limits newlywed wife, well-trained in satisfying both men and women.

Sam was the perfect choice for the job of tutor, as the lanky strawberry-blonde had always identified as gay and learning from anyone less accomplished simply wouldn't get the job done, so hence the need for her artful instruction.

Hank had briefly thought of Betsy leading Marg astray from the straight and narrow, but when he realized Sam's debt and indiscretions left her vulnerable, the path became clear. Now, he was pleased he held off on the new bride's defilement, returning his gleeful eyes in appraising Sam's technique.

"Unnoooh, don't, please, it's wrong," Marg appealed one last time with the tip of Sam's probing tongue finding her cunt increasingly accessible, turning her labia from a delicate slit into a widening pink gash unable to prevent its exploitation by the lust-driven lesbian.

"There we are. So delightful," Sam smiled easily after slipping into the moist inner flesh of the newlywed's welcoming channel and breaking through her last threshold of resistance.

Now, she effortlessly widened the breach introducing more and more of her persuasive tongue into the gaping hole.

"Huh, huhh, uhh," Marg's irregular breathing grew deeper and heavier, with her bottom sinking into the sofa cushion, her flushed chest rising, and her mesmerizing tits bobbling noticeably to her audience's glee.

Brad grinned broadly at the sight, and Sam was gratified as well, her intent blue eyes peering over the crest of Marg's bald mound into the wide-eyed stare of the tension-filled woman she was devouring.

Finally, Sam took the plunge, quite literally, slipping easily into the wet maw once again, curling the appendage deep into the young wife's defenseless twat with the precision of a woman practiced in the art of subduing neophyte wives using the twisting power of her persistent tongue.

"Oowwwhhhhh, ohhh, don't," Marg groaned loudly at the insult to her chastity, reflexively pushing her hips upward to Sam's drilling tongue and placing her hands harmlessly on Sam's broad shoulders in a feeble effort to keep her at bay.

Undeterred, my sister-in-law dove in again and again, twisting her tongue in one direction and another, exploring the folds and recesses of the arching woman's heavenly cunt and lapping up the rising flow of intoxicating juices seeping from the moist cavern in unwanted answer to the searching jabs of her tireless tongue.

"Muuumm, mmmph," Sam murmured with muffled delight, overwhelmed by the sheer thrill of making this young, lovely, and happily married women moan so throatily.

Marg's eyes fluttered, with her flared hips pumping gently into Sam's mouth and her contracting thighs held wide by Sam's boney shoulders, straining fruitlessly trying to pull her legs together despite her growing desire.

Few things in life excited Sam more than such a splendid conquest, enthusiastically wiggling her narrow ass and inadvertently wagging it provocatively, with the crotch of her cotton panties growing soaked while ardently delving into the forbidden treasure of Marg's dripping cunt.

"There we go," Hank acknowledged, noting Sam's reaction to her pupil's collapsing resolve and admiring her physical response she apparently was unable to control.

Sam's hips and ass rolled in vicarious response to the pleasure she bestowed on the wavering saleswoman, unknowingly providing an opportunity playing nicely into my deceitful boss' plan for the afternoon.

"Unnhhh, ohhh, sooooo, ummmmm," Marg gurgled soft moans of growing arousal.

Jerking her pelvis with each introduction of Sam's badgering tongue into the deepest recesses of her overwhelmed twat, the bedeviled wife's twitching cunt muscles convulsively contracted in unsolicited recognition of the irresistible effect of her mentor's oral prowess.

Satisfied Marg was where she wanted her -- highly agitated and needy for resolution, Sam was confident she was at the point of sexual surrender, with her struggle against the Sapphic onslaught conquered by her increasingly desperate need to orgasm.

Without further thought, Sam exited her tongue from the sopping pink hole, focusing instead on Marg's awakened clitoris peeking responsively from beneath its protective hood.

Sam framed her hands to either side of Marg's glistening cunt, extending her tongue so just the tip reached the upper end of the cleft and firmly dug the point hard into the unsuspecting nub of excited flesh.

"Aaawwhhhhh, ohhh, fuck!" Marg swore a high-pitched yelp of undeniable delight.

Sam nearly wet her panties at the reaction, slipping her hands under the capitulating woman's quaking thighs employing every skill she possessed teasing and taunting Marg's energized little sex bud until the homophobic newlywed trembled like a bowl of jello under the assault of her dancing tongue.

"Uunnnnnhh, ohh, dear god, it's sooooo strong!" the faltering Danish-American beauty exalted as her rational self quickly gave way to the physical needs aroused by this lesbian stranger.

Marg's moral objections became harder and harder to reconcile against the unbelievable sensations generated by the older woman, overcoming her sense of reason with animalistic lust. Struggling in a losing effort at control, the inexperienced saleswoman knew it was all wrong but couldn't deny how good it felt.

With Sam's forearms supporting the nearly conquered bride's splayed thighs, Marg draped her feet on either side of the unstoppable lesbian's lower back, her last few qualms about the forbidden nature the oral bedevilment defeated by the insistent poking, prodding, and tickling of the 23-year-old's erect clit.

"Ooooohhh," she groaned openly, and her eyes closed completely, breathing heavily relinquishing her most treasured womanhood to the practiced repetitive dance of Sam's talented tongue.

Marg lost herself to her surroundings -- the room, the men, and her absent husband as her world narrowed to only the marvelous sensation between her legs, sparking her arousal with pulsing jolts of pleasure spreading throughout her writhing hips and torso.

"Ooohh, ohhhhhhh, unnnhhhhhhh," the eager sighs poured from her circled lips in a constant drumbeat of sexual excitement verbalized in the only way she could manage.

Sam worked over Marg's throbbing clit with increasing intensity borne of her experienced tongue, patiently building her target to the peak of ecstasy, then riding her spastic pussy with her nimble mouth making the fortunate lass cum in a way no man could accomplish.

"Aaaaahhh, ahhh, ohhhhh, jeeeeezzz!" Sam's married acolyte squealed her approaching climax.

Sam had been there too many times herself and knew all the signs Marg exhibited -- the jerking hips, squirming bottom, clawing fingers, and the way the woman's tortured clit palpitated against her tireless tongue.

Relishing the goosebumps on Marg's jiggling breasts and the crinkling of her hardened nipples, my sister-in-law recognized the most certain sign of her prey's surrender was the way her legs clamped around Sam's head and shoulders.

While in her mind Marg sought desperately to escape the unrelenting tongue affixed to her twitching nub, at the same time her body betrayed her moral code by entrapping Sam's head until she set the fireworks exploding in the beautiful bride's head.

"Aaannggghh! Ohhhhh, dear god!!!" Marg grunted loudly as her orgasm detonated, cascading a dizzying flood of unbridled ecstasy over her body sending her back arching and toes curling.

Gripping Sam's face in the enthusiastic embrace of her pussy, Marg reflexively pumped her powerful hips as her gay tormentor made her cum with a mind-numbing might she had never experienced with a man.

It was exactly the vulnerable position where Hank wanted Sam, spellbound, and immobilized by her conquest.

Moving quickly, my forward-thinking boss slunk behind my pre-occupied sister-in-law, dropping his trousers and boxers to reveal his fully erect 8" cock, with its purple head angry and ready for action.

Deftly lifting the hem of Sam's green pleated skirt onto her wiggling ass, she wasn't even aware of the sudden cool air caressing her backside as Hank exposed her thong panties leaving her pale ass cheeks waving invitingly. Engrossed extending Marg's orgasm, it wasn't until he tugged her soaked panties to her knees in one swift movement that Sam figured out what was happening.

"What?" she cried her surprise aloud.

By then it was too late, trapped between the clamped legs of her oblivious new 'girlfriend,' Sam was helpless to defend herself or her clean-shaven snatch peeking between narrowly separated thighs.

Lining up his flared cockhead against the slick entrance to Sam's pink gash, Hank gripped her hips firmly and unerringly drove the entire length of his long hard shaft into the virgin channel of her slippery cunt. It was the first real cock ever breaching her snatch after years of dildos and vibrators allowed admittance to her 'girl's only' lair.

"AANNNHHH!" Sam howled, desperately yanking her head free from between Marg's shuddering thighs, her face a twisted expression of horror, smeared with the copious flow of Marg's syrupy pussy juice.

Sam's blue eyes were wild with shock, with her mouth circled in anguished distress beseeching her new master to stop.

"Ohh, Hank, nnnooooo! Please, nooooooo," she begged in a yelp of utter despair, consciously aware this moment was coming from the moment she accepted the arrangement but hoping to forestall it as long as possible.

Sam's terror was music to Hank's ears, his sturdy tool slipping easily into her newly-minted cock sleeve despite her 'virginity,' dripping with arousal from eating the sumptuous pussy of the beautiful bride offered as an introduction to her servitude but emotionally unprepared to receive a real cock.

Pulling his swollen cock to the rim of Sam's engulfing twat, drawing her elastic labia along with the well-oiled shaft as if they couldn't live without it, the 55-year-old company president then drove fully into her widening slit until his hanging nut sack slapped the bare mound of Sam's shaven pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh, Hank! Oh please, I don't like men," Sam protested long and loud, pleading with her master to no avail.

Her anxious blue eyes wet with sorrow and concern, Sam was beside herself with grief at what she clearly considered an insult to her body, begging sincerely in the false hope of dissuading the cruel man that her feelings about men and women were genuine and very real.

Sam's pleas only spurred Hank onward, driving into her virgin cock sheath again and again. It was snug, but not as tight as he expected from a woman unaccustomed to a man's powerful staff.

"Ohh, ohhh nooo. I've never taken, a-a, cock before," Sam continued begging, her voice screechy with disgust even though her desperate entreaties gained no effect in slowing Hank from skewering her previously restricted passage.

Marg simply lolled on the sofa, euphoric from her first lesbian experience and only marginally aware of the duress the woman providing it was undergoing from the punishing meat of their mutual master. With no ill intent, the listless wife's reverie aided Hank in keeping Sam under control, alighting her legs on Sam's shoulders holding her in place.

"Ohhh, this can't be, uhh, happening? It can't be real?" Sam questioned indignantly, knowing full-well it was happening and was quite real.

The staunch lesbian virago and seductress of straight women was getting fucked by a man!

Samantha Fitzgerald, wife to Emma's sister and mother of a grown son, panicked at Hank's refusal to withdraw his plundering cock from her defenseless fuck tunnel, unavoidably accepting the fullness of his driving staff as he buried it deep until his salt and pepper pubic hair mashed against the tender flesh of her upturned butt cheeks.

Never experiencing a real man's virile tool plundering her heretofore uninitiated vagina, taking Hank's substantial cock was a foreign sensation for Sam compared to the variety of strap-on dildos, some larger than my employer's unwanted prick, but had never known the pulsing warmth of the veined monster as she did now.

The offensive invader felt uncomfortable and cruel -- an unbearable force stretching her female love canal in a dominant display of everything she abhorred about men -- their arrogance, selfishness, and assumption of power over a woman and her sexuality.

Hank's rampaging cudgel violated everything about being a woman she held dear, crashing the gateway of her citadel, and filling her expansive cavern with his maleness as it involuntarily strained accommodating the unrelenting lance spearing her heated twat.

"Damn it, you bastard! You're fucking me!!!" Sam angrily barked, expressing her revulsion momentarily before just as quickly falling apart in a pleading capitulation.

Truly, Sam knew this was moment coming when she didn't bolt from the restaurant, but the reality of her expected compliance was more difficult than she realized.

Of course, Hank had no intention of stopping, as this was his plan as soon as he determined to entice Betsy's loving 'wearer of the pants in the family' wife with the promise of salvation from her crushing debt. Ever since he brought Betsy under his control, he had every intention of snapping up Sam too.

Admittedly, Sam wasn't his usual fare, but she wasn't unattractive either, in a 'butch' kind of way. She wasn't quite as built as he preferred, with her body slim and angular, with her manner more masculine than he'd choose, but he loved the idea of subduing a 'hardcore' lesbian -- a woman disdaining men not out of fashion, but out of true distaste.

Hank had no thoughts of converting Sam, and philosophically, he didn't even agree with such notions.

Instead, he figured to derive all sorts of entertainment bending her to his cock, and any other man's regardless of her repugnance at the thought. Even more intoxicating was the thrill of confirmed heterosexual women like Marg losing their 'homosexual cherry' to a truly gay woman -- a real lesbian.

Sam struggled fruitlessly against Hank's rampaging cock, and he fucked her defenseless pussy with an invigorated fury anchored firmly by his hands and the misplaced legs of her recent conquest Marg.

"GET OFF ME, BITCH! LET ME GOOOOO!" Sam screamed at unaware paramour in frustration and desperation.

My sister-in-law's vitriol towards the poor girl, who only moments earlier reevaluated her views of lesbianism under the delicious tongue-work of the tall woman, left Marg terribly confused. She simply didn't recognize the extreme disgust Sam felt taking a man's cock into her pristine channel with the "For Women Only" sign at the entrance.

"Unngh, uggh, ummph," Hank grunted, happily driving his 8" length rhythmically into Sam's quiescent cunt at an unrelenting but measured pace, employing a regular cadence sliding his sturdy pole in and out of his new gay sex toy.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers
1...34567...10