The Theft of Our Lives -- Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walt Ryerson, a divorced, 41-year-old attorney on the corporate legal staff, had made a few highly questionable and unethical decisions threatening Allenby Consolidation with competitors and regulators.

Conveniently for my boss, Kelly Ryerson, his cute, sheltered, and cherished 18-year-old daughter, had celebrated her step into adulthood only a month earlier.

In typical manner, Hank gave Walt a choice -- disbarment, disgrace, and jail, with each effectively ending his legal career, his community standing, and his freedom, in that order, not to mention his ability to earn a high income; or serve up his luscious, fresh-faced daughter, since Walt's ex-wife Lorna was out of the picture and not an option.

Much anguish, lament, and gnashing of teeth later, Walt relented, and Kelly was offered up, reluctantly convinced by her spineless father cooperation was in her best interest, or risk losing the comfortable lifestyle she'd always known -- kicked to the curb on the mean streets of the big city with no income or even work experience, while Walt wallowed in prison.

For whatever reason, but certainly not moral character, my deviant boss saw an excellent opportunity to introduce the straight teenager to the joys of lesbian sex only a knowledgeable woman could impart.

That fun prospect supplied the added benefit of rewarding his new homosexual cocksucker for her diligence learning the proper ways for servicing men's hard pricks, regardless of whether Sam truly wanted to corrupt such a tender young morsel of alluring girl flesh.

Kelly was most certainly a beauty, standing only 5'2" and not weighing more than 95 lbs. with thick, wavy, flaming red hair to mid-back and clear, alabaster skin sprinkled with light freckles across her captivating face befitting her mother's Scottish heritage.

Despite her diminutive stature, the appealing trollop featured an expanding set of modest but plump B-cup breasts, while also exhibiting the gentle flare of narrow hips and the carriage of a vital young woman.

Whatever hesitation Sam expressed about tainting such innocence wrapped in an undeniably heavenly package, the tempting flower of Kelly Ryerson was simply too fetching to resist, and besides, Hank wasn't giving her a choice.

Compelling Sam to lavish her oral skills on the scarlet-thatched slit tucked between Kelly's outstretched legs wasn't difficult, and my skirt-chasing sister-in-law now occupied the role of pernicious lesbian mentor, showing the naïve lass just how enjoyable a woman's well-placed tongue could be on an uninitiated clitoris.

Recognizing the hunger lingering just below the surface of Sam's more civilized exterior demeanor as akin to his own deviant desire for sins of the flesh, Hank correctly assumed once she tasted the delicious flow of sweet nectar emanating from the young lady's excited cunt, she'd be hooked and remorselessly lost to the task.

Of course, Walt was made to watch the despoiling of his little princess by the tall, spikey-haired lesbian.

For whatever warped reason, forcing a miscreant father responsible for his innocent daughter's defilement to witness her pornographic induction into the world of Sapphic lovemaking simply added more fun for my degenerate boss, seeing and hearing his darling angel erupt in a powerful climax for the first time under a woman's persuasive oral teasing.

Better still, making him watch his daughter reciprocate on Sam's eager snatch, demonstrating all she'd learned by lapping at the older woman's mature twat with her dainty pink tongue until the jaded lesbian matron cried her orgasm too was simply too good to deny.

Never one to forgo his own pleasure, Hank had more than an exhibition of lesbian lovemaking in store for unfortunate Kelly Ryerson, not sparing her virgin pussy from the ravages of a hard, plundering cock -- most notably his own, while keeping her mouth readily available to satisfy more than Sam's well-traveled gash.

With insufferable glee, Hank also introduced the cute youngster to the disgraceful role of nubile cocksucker, volunteering his own 8" pole for her to wrap her delicate lips around the first time, ironically while receiving encouragement and instruction from recently trained Samantha Fitzgerald.

Walt had a front row seat here too, painfully seeing Kelly's moist tongue lick up Hank's veined shaft, circle around his swollen purple crown, then stretch her thin cherry lips encompassing the fat knob before obscenely consuming as many inches of his inflamed shaft as possible without gagging.

"No hands, sweetie, and be gentle," Sam chided in keeping with Hank's established etiquette, explaining to the novice cocksucker the importance of not using her hands while looking her lover in the eye, and how to tenderly suckle the contents of his hairy ball sack into her pretty little mouth without hurting him.

"Get it all, honey," Sam urged, impressing on Kelly the need to swallow the full volume of warm cum without spilling, massaging his heavy balls with her pink-nailed fingertips ensuring she extracted every ounce.

Unsophisticated in the difficult task of cum-guzzling, Kelly unsurprisingly finished with rivulets of creamy jism dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Hank knew given enough practice the once-pure lass would eventually perfect the art, with opportunities disgracefully plentiful among her recalcitrant father's eager circle of male co-workers during her daily afterschool visits to the office.

Accentuating his torment as a constant reminder of his misdeed, Kelly's afterschool sessions took place in Walt's office

The guilt-ridden lawyer sat nearby, struggling to read the minutia of densely worded legal papers while listening to his ruined daughter's squeals of ecstasy, or hearing her elicit moans of gratification from the lucky recipient of her growing oral expertise.

Try as he might, Walt couldn't escape the contented sighs of a man enjoying the embrace of Kelly's tight pussy, driving his stiff cock to the base with his daughter groaning loudly and her petite body on all fours tremoring as her B-cup titties swayed with her puffy rose nipples turning to hardened points beneath her slim torso.

With Samantha Fitzgerald's mission of corruption with wayward Kelly Ryerson complete, this was my demoted sister-in-law's new lifestyle as indentured office fuck toy to Hank Allenby -- one unknowingly shared by her compromised wife, Betsy, and also painfully familiar to my wife, Emma, and our entire family.

END CHAPTER

1...5678910