The Therapist - Control Play 01

Story Info
My therapist eases me into being more submissive to him.
3.5k words
4.14
9.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By noon on the second day of auditing, I was already exhausted. I'd been reminding myself that I'd get to see Denys again that night and it helped me stay composed as I uncovered missed regulatory filings, empty training files, and even a fraudulent calibration certificate. The thought of a chilled glass of wine and my therapist's soothing hands made the day bearable by an order of magnitude.

During lunch, I took a break from the stack of binders on the conference table and when half the employees left the room, I scrolled through personal emails on my phone. I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw one from Denys, Subject: Tonight. I excitedly tapped the line and read the short note: Thinking you may want to let go a little after all that auditing. I ruminated on that the rest of the day.

The drive to Denys's from the hotel that evening was titillating. His words ran through my head, and I wondered what they meant. I thought of the previous night and the way he has wanted to "take care of [me]" before licking and sucking and fingering and fucking me into a trance. Remembering his beautiful cock in front of my face, I drove with one hand while the other pressed between my legs.

By the time I parked in front of his house, my panties were already slick, and every motion stimulated my anxious clit. I felt confident as I climbed out of the car in tight black leggings with a chunky but snug orange sweater and my heavy winter coat. Pacing the few stairs to the front door I knocked twice and turned the knob without waiting.

"Denys?" I leaned into the entryway and quickly scanned the warm, dimly lit living room.

"Be right there!" a distant voice called from upstairs.

I let myself in, removing my coat and hanging it on the same hook as the night before. Things felt less bizarre. I established locations for my belongings in Denys's house and for a moment had entirely forgotten our professional relationship.

"Hey, sorry, some last-minute things I was getting together. Long day?" Denys jogged down the stairs, his ponytail swinging side-to-side as he came down each step and over toward me.

"Very. Please tell me you kept that wine?" The sight of his smile behind those soft lips with the little square of hair on his chin had me instantly excited but nervous. I still felt intimidated by what I considered to be his unique position of authority over my life. I wanted him and I wanted to please him, but I was always afraid of disappointing him somehow.

"Actually, for you sweetheart, I went and got a second with the hope you'll be here all week?" He reached his hands out to my hips and pulled me in close to his warm body. "If that's something you'd want, of course." He spoke softly and let his lips brush over mine without kissing them, releasing his grip on my hips to run his fingers through my hair and cradle my skull in his hands.

My legs weakened and I breathed heavy. He knew I was putty in his hands. I had barely walked in and was already submitting to him.

He turned my head in his hands and whispered directly into my ear, "I cleared my schedule every night this week. I'm all yours."

My face tilted down into his chest I took in a deep breath of his scent. "I'm all yours." I exhaled.

"What's that?" Denys eased back and looked at my face with a delighted but curious expression.

"I, ah-nothing, it's just been a really long day." Embarrassed, I gently grabbed his wrists.

"I thought it might be." He smiled and released me, turning and walking toward the kitchen.

I followed him and stood in the doorway, watching him retrieve my bottle from the fridge and a glass from the cabinet. Absorbing the soft cushion sound of the fridge door closing, the glass clinking onto the counter, and the wine pouring into the glass, I tried to ground myself in the moment and remember where I was.

As if reading my thoughts, Denys broke the silence "I don't want you to forget who I am to you, you know." He slid the glass toward me across the butcher-block island in the middle of the kitchen as he returned the bottle to the fridge.

I eagerly accepted the glass and took a long sip, "You mean, my therapist?"

"Bingo."

I smirked and took another, longer sip. "Okay so what does that mean, are we doing something weird tonight?"

"Depends on what you think is weird." Denys circled the island and walked past me with a mischievous grin toward the stairs. "Now I know you didn't come all this way to hang out in my kitchen."

I smiled into my glass before following Denys to his bedroom. As we rounded the top of the stairs, I noticed the door was closed.

"I don't want you to think I'm trying to dominate you exactly, but I know you've expressed a desire to be controlled. I want to play with that." He slowly pushed the door open, revealing a different scene from the night before. Clusters of pillar candles sat on his bedside table and on a tall wardrobe, flickering silently in the otherwise dark room. I leaned through the doorway and looked across the bed into the open bathroom to see candles on the sink, dancing peaceful shadows into the corners of the shower.

"Last-minute things, huh?" I stepped into the room and walked toward the bed. I sat and looked back at him, taking another long sip of wine from the already nearly empty glass.

He snickered. "The candles, yes. I want you to try to let go a little. Let go of that control you're constantly trying to maintain." Denys walked toward me and stood just a few feet away. "And let me take control."

I snickered and downed the rest of the wine, leaning over and setting the empty glass next to the candles on his bedside table.

"I know you trust me." He lowered his head, and I watched the flickering shadows play off the lines of his face, making a menacing expression of someone I found so safe. I noticed his usually piercing aquamarine eyes seemed dark and devious.

"You're probably the only one I trust." I looked down at the floor, feeling nervous.

"This will be good for you. Stand up." Denys commanded. "And go over there." He pointed to a spot on the floor as he moved past me to take my seat on his bed.

"I want you to undress for me. Give me a little show." Denys leaned back on his wrists and smirked.

I reached down, crossing my arms to grab the bottom of my sweater and pulled it up and over my head. Holding it out with my right hand, I dropped it on the floor. I slipped my fingers under my bra straps and down inside the C-cups, pinching my nipples between two fingers and flashing my eyes at Denys. He sat motionless with the same smile and a new rigid shape down the leg of his pants.

I ran my hands across my tattooed ribs to the waistband of my skin-tight leggings and folded them down to reveal my hip bones. I dipped my fingers down along my pelvis between my legs, then bent at the hips and slid my leggings all the way to the floor, taking my thong and socks with them. I tucked a thumb up inside the front clip of my bra and popped it forward to separate the two cups and rolled my shoulders to let it fall back, catching it on my wrists and holding it aside with my left hand. I released it on the floor and stood in front of Denys, nude and vulnerable.

He consumed me with his eyes, taking in all my tattoos, my round breasts, narrow waist, and my athletically muscular arms and legs. I studied the architecture of his own body stretched backwards on the bed and the tempting contour of his erection straining in his pants.

"Come here." Denys requested and I obeyed. I walked toward him and straddled his knees on the edge of the bed, sliding a hand up his leg and feeling the firmness and heat of his impatient cock. I pressed my warm, full pussy lips into his leg and left a wet smudge that made him grin. "Now, undress me."

I didn't mask my greediness as I ran my hands up and under his shirt, pulling it up and over his head as he raised his hands to facilitate. I slid one hand down the back of his head to align his long ponytail to its usual position between his shoulder blades and kissed his neck, collar bones, and shoulder before I took a step back. Squatting between his knees, I released the button and zipper of his pants and pulled them down from his ankles. With his jeans on the floor, I slid my hands up and around his thighs, and slithered up between his legs to mouth his cock through his boxer briefs. Even in the low light I could see its perfect shape, and I longed to taste him.

"No, that's not what I said. I said undress me. I didn't say please me." Denys gently pressed his fingers into my chest, pushing me back off him.

Disappointed, I gripped his waistband and quickly shuffled his underwear down his legs, tossing them aside. Sitting back, I fixed my eyes on his gorgeous cock, standing proudly and just barely wet with precum.

"I know what you want, Lauren. You want me. You want this." Denys gripped himself hard with his right hand, stroking his length and holding eye contact with me. My pussy ached and I wriggled from side to side on my knees, uncomfortable, and restless. "I love how bad you want it, so bad it hurts, doesn't it?" Denys cocked his head to one side and continued to pet himself, looking down at me.

I sighed, reaching my hand between my legs to soothe the aching but Denys intervened.

"Stop. Don't do anything unless I tell you to. I'm in control." And with that he stood from the bed and towered in front of me, petting himself and examining me on the floor beneath him. "Open your mouth."

I leaned forward and opened my mouth, gazing up at Denys with puppy dog eyes, hoping for a taste of him to pacify my animal urges.

He stood stroking himself just inches from my mouth and I resisted the desire to lean forward and lick him, but my soaking pussy continued to throb, and I whimpered quietly.

"Close your eyes."

As I snapped my eyes shut, I felt Denys move closer and begin to rub the head of his cock on my lips like lipstick. It felt somewhat degrading but so erotic. I felt like his toy. Property he owned.

"Oh, Lauren.."

I flicked my tongue out blindly and tried to taste as much of him as I could locate, and I felt one of Denys's hands slide along the side of my face and his fingertips pressed firmly into the back of my head and neck. I braced myself against his hands, feeling the tension build.

"Take all of it." He growled and forced his eager member into my mouth. I immediately gagged and started to sweat. Unwilling to fight, I struggled to breathe and fought the reflex to continuing gagging as he slid in and out, tapping the head of his dick against the back of my throat. Unexpected tears formed and ran down my cheeks, but I did not protest. Denys held the back of my head and throat fucked me as I gurgled.

"I love the way you don't resist me. You'd do anything for me, huh? God and you're so wet. Spread your legs, let me see."

As I parted my thighs Denys groaned to looked down past his cock buried in my face and see my clear sticky juices spiderwebbed between my thighs. I felt a pang of embarrassment that even his aggressive face-fucking continued to turn me on, as though I had no boundaries between pleasure and pain. I loved being his toy.

"Bend over the bed." He instructed, backing away and stepping to the side. "Hands behind your back." Grabbing a necktie he'd hung over the headboard; he tied my wrists together. I was grateful the silky fabric didn't dig too hard into my flesh.

Denys slapped my ass hard. The sound matched a momentary sting followed by a burning heat. "Fuck, I think I left a mark." He kicked my ankles apart, gaining access to me from behind. I leaned forward with all my weight, my face pressing into the bedsheets leaving my entire backside at Denys's mercy. I kept my eyes open and strained to look back and see what was next.

"I think this is good for you. You need to feel a little helpless." He messily ran his hand over my swollen, hot lips. My firm clit was overstimulated, and my pussy dripped and begged him to enter. The delicate sensation of his palm grazing over me drove me wild, and I couldn't help but buck my hips and wriggle with satisfaction and distress as the tears dried on my cheeks.

"I won't be letting you cum, Lauren." Denys bent down and took one slow lick with a wide tongue over the full length of my slit and across my tight, nervous asshole. He didn't press between my lips, he didn't make any effort to collect my juices, he sought only to tease. Again, using his hand, he dragged its surface over me, and feeling the ridges of his palm against my clit, I moaned and twitched in response.

"You won't cum until I cum..." He carefully spread my lips and circled my entrance with one finger, sliding his fingertip around the softest, pinkest, slickest part of my anatomy. The gentle pressure was agonizing. "...and I'm just not ready to cum yet." He then turned the focus back to my clit and tapped on it repeatedly, applying the gentlest pressure but making my whole body sweat and shake. It hardly registered as pleasure.

He alternated between gliding his palm back and forth over my entire slippery backside and slipping a solo finger between my lips to tease my entrance or tap my clit. Each touch pushed me further toward insanity as the sensitivity on my tortured clitoris increased without any relief. I writhed and sniveled and continued to push myself backward, desperately seeking penetration from any part of him.

"I wonder what else I could do to you." Denys stood and began to perform the same torturous exercises with the tip of his cock. The gentle taps over my clit, dragging the length of his shaft over my slit, and circling my entrance without entering. He gripped a handful of my hair again and tugged on it as he gently pressed his tip against my pink flower and held it there without further movement. I bucked and whined and tried pathetically to push back into him. Frustrated, new tears formed in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. He pulled back and slid his entire length over me again and again.

I cried and shook my hands back and forth, still tied behind my back. I couldn't move close enough to receive him, and he wouldn't give me anymore. I wanted him so badly, I was breaking.

"Lauren, you can speak, what do you want?"

I gasped, tears dripping off my chin, "Fuck me! Please, fuck me! Please, Denys, PLEASE! I'll do anything for you, please..." I broke into heavy sobs and felt Denys begin to untie the necktie around my wrists.

As my hands were freed, I crawled and turned to face him, sniffling, unsure what to do next. I drank in his body, his perfect erection, but something had changed. Those usually piercing eyes that had seemed so dark before were no longer intimidating and devious. We stared at each other.

"Please." I whispered.

Denys's smile softened from a sly arrogance to confident lust. He moved toward me, grabbing my face in his hands, and plunging his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and tasted him as our bodies scrambled to be closer and I fell back onto the bed with him on top of me. Denys hungrily released my face and lips and licked and kissed his way around my neck and chest while his hands sought to direct his painfully hard cock into my craving wet pussy.

I wrapped my ankles around his back, pulling his upper body down toward me as he aligned our hips and thrust himself inside.

"Oh, FUCK! Denys!" I screamed out with pleasure and relief as the new tears dried. Feeling his thickness, his heat, and the subtle texture of his member pressing its way through, deep into my tight warm walls was welcome euphoria.

"Oh Lauren, that's so good." Denys purred into my ear and drove himself harder into me, bringing his lips back to mine. My senses overwhelmed, I reveled in the feeling of his body, his scent, and the fullness of him stuffed deep inside my abdomen. He owned me.

Biting his lip, Denys snarled playfully as he slapped his body into mine, hearing my squeaks and grunts and "please don't stop!" 's until I gripped his hips tightly and he pushed me into a long-awaited orgasm. My fingers, toes, and lips went numb, and I realized I had been hyperventilating.

"I love watching you cum." he smiled. As feeling returned to my extremities, Denys slowed and changed his rhythm, adding more curvature to his hips, pressing into my cervix, and bringing me toward a quick second orgasm. He lifted one of my legs higher to gain better access to press even further into me and reached a hand down to sooth my distraught clitoris.

Time slowed as I rolled through consecutive waves of orgasm, and I felt Denys's intensity increase, bearing down on my juicy pussy. I watched his slick shaft, glistening as he glided in and out of me, our combined fluids beading up into droplets and dripping down our legs, soaking into the bed beneath us.

"I'm... Lauren, I'm... ohhh..."

I pushed Denys back off me, halting his approaching orgasm, and he looked at me confused, if not hurt.

"Not like that," I crawled over the edge of the bed to the floor and sat on my knees, reaching up for his cock. "I want to taste you."

Denys's mouth widened into a crazed smile as he scooted to the edge of the bed and lowered himself to my lips, stroking into my open mouth. I reached up and gripped the base of his cock, playing my fingertips over his tight balls as he groaned. "Oh fuck yea, here it comes" Denys shot his first few ropes of hot white cum over my tongue into my mouth. I savored his saltiness, swallowing all I had received. The next few landed on my lips and chin, trickling down onto my chest. I anticipated a full load, but this was more than I expected.

Denys let go of himself and leaned back on his wrists, catching his breath, and looking down at me, adorned with his cum. Still holding onto him, I dragged his cock across my lips and chin to collect the rest of the decorating he'd done on my face and licked and sucked it happily from his tip like a popsicle.

Denys shook his head and laughed "That might be a first for me, in all my years."

"What's that?" I asked, licking my lips, and pulling my hair back off my shoulders.

"My cock being used like a spoon."

I smiled and laid back across the floor watching the patterns of the candles flickering across the ceiling into the open doorway of the bathroom. "I want to wash you."

Denys coughed "What?" he blinked hard and looked down at me on the floor.

I sat up. "I mean, I want to get you in that shower over there. You lit those candles, didn't you?"

"I did...uh, I guess we could ge-..."

"Denys, I have to clean this up." I interrupted, motioning a hand toward my sticky chest.

"Yeah, you do." Denys got up, crossed the room, and turned the shower on. I followed behind him and paused as he held a hand under the water, monitoring the transition from cool, to warm, to hot.

As he turned away from the shower door, I stepped forward and pressed my breasts into his chest and kissed his freckles. He smiled and pulled the elastic band from his hair, shaking it loose and letting his silver locks tumble forward.

I rotated us a few degrees and stepped backward into the water, letting it run down the back of my head and cascade forward over my shoulders. The hot water flowed over the mounds of my breasts, my nipples separating the flow into two streams that continued onward over my tattoos and down between my legs.

Denys smiled, then followed me inside and slid the door closed behind him.