All Comments on 'The Therapist Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
very good

it is nice to read a story that the 2 woman in it just don't jump into bed and go at it like they have not had sex in about a year or more, can't wait for pt 4

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Five stars

Five stars, Shaima. As I commented after Part 2, someone is being very tight-fisted with the scoring given to this story---it deserves far higher marking.

Can't say I blame the big hulking man being shit-scared of Australian spiders, even Superman would probably need Wonder Woman to sweep them away for him.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure Sensuality

The storyline just draws you in...and keeps you there. The sapphic message is clearly intended for the female audience, partly evidenced by the detailed wardrobe descriptions, but even more so by the author's deeply sensitive treatment of the lesbian urge many women harbor, and flirt with.....wondering how far they should go, but unsure of how to get there. I commend Shasima for her considerable talents in showcasing this difficult, but potentially rewarding journey.

Simply enthralling. I hope some of the sapphic-curious women reading this will take comfort in their desires and find the courage to take the plunge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

I like the flow...very detailed, i love it. You really have a talent. Good job Shaima :-)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Jacqueline

I thought in chap 2 jacqueline was bi with preference to woman?

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Terrific!

This is a great story. Perfect.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Softly drifting, into your "comfortable" zone again.

A nice feeling,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous