All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 14'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

First chapter I've read in this series. Super fucking hot! Will now have to read the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking from an accomplished and prolific author

Jenny is an exhibitionist, which amuses her son Jimmy and arouses him as well. He likes the fact that his mother goes around with no panties on under her dress, everything bare and open to the passing soft breezes. Her dress hikes up, and Jimmy gets some real good looks at his mother's bare mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. Naturally, like any son lucky enough to see his own mother's cunt, Jimmy gets hard in his pants, harder than ever before, his young cock is practically busting out. Jenny enjoys making her son hard, she knows she can make real good use of that power tool her boy's got between his legs. When they're in the car surrounded by interested onlookers, they go to town. "Roughly, without hesitation or grace, he rammed his thick hard cock into her as deep as it would go." Her big strong boy's turned into a ruthless fuck-machine. "Jenny moaned loudly, as her son entered her cunt in one powerful movement. There was no hesitation, no getting used to each other. Jimmy slammed into her." Her son's got his cock up where he'd last been some 20 years before, and he pumps away like an animal. Jenny keeps calling him a "motherfucker," telling him to bang his mommy's needy twat, as the onlookers, mostly men and a few women, rub themselves down their pants and up their skirts, watching a boy fuck the living shit out of his own mother. After Jenny's has 3 or 4 great cums, Jimmy gives a mighty grunt and unloads his hot young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy semen. For the first but certainly not the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very hot, although...

....we all know a guy (regardless of who he is) cannot cum twice--he has to wait 20 minutes to get it back up. Other than that, I loved the build up, the walk around the mall, shopping for shoes, a dress, etc. All that detail seemed plausible right up until they united. We'd all like to be a stud like that, but we know it's not real. Drop that part and your story will be perfect in all it's glorious anticipation and detail. :)

terrivonlottterrivonlottalmost 10 years ago
About cumming twice

Most of the time men cannot come back to back, but my husband actually did on several occasions when he and I were intensely aroused. I know it is a phenomena and hard to believe. The few times it happened, he could not believe he actually did it either, but for some reason he was able to shoot several shots into me then continue to fuck me for several more minutes before another large eruption of 5 or 6 volleys. Maybe it was just a continuation of one orgasm but he has always been able to control and manipulate his orgasms. Most are with so much force that if he pulls out of me and strokes his cock, the first and second shot travels several feet over my head. I would like to hear from others about this. Terri

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Exhibitionist vs lover, Jimmy is either going to grow up/mature fast or be psychologically destroyed. That is the only real problem with mutually consentual incest in real life.

Baqfid12Baqfid124 months ago

Just tremendous!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8288 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...