The Therapist's Wife

Story Info
Christi learns the truth about the woman she hooked up with.
8.6k words
4.58
4.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb319
bb319
96 Followers

Author's note: This is something of a follow-up to "An Unexpected Friendship," set eight years later, starring Christi, the love interest from that story. But you don't need to have read it to enjoy this story. When I finished that one, I had no intention of writing a sequel, and when I saw a comment asking for one, I thought, "What am I supposed to write? That they grew apart and broke up in college like most other high school couples?" Then, somewhere in the middle of writing "The Glamorous Passenger", this Freudian tale came to my mind. And as I was drafting this one, I realized that I could make Christi the main character and incorporate their breakup into this story.

Trigger warning: As you may have read in the finale to "The Glamorous Passenger", Christi's ex came out as non-binary after their breakup. Because this person identified as female throughout their relationship, Christi has problems with their pronouns and sometimes still refers to them by their dead name. This is due to Christi's difficulty moving on from the relationship and is not intended as non-binary erasure. I apologize if anyone is offended. Also, this has a higher sex-to-story ratio than my other work. If this is not to your taste, please see my other stories, most of which are more plot-driven and where the sex scenes come as a dessert rather than the main course.

Disclaimers: The therapist in this story says certain things about open relationships and monogamy that the author does not necessarily agree with and makes an assertion about transference in psychotherapy that the author cannot verify. The author would like to caution his readers against taking relationship advice from a fictional therapist in a stroke story. Also, this story is set about 2-3 years in the future as I am writing this, and I am assuming that by then, medical science will have found a cure for all STD's.

Standard disclaimer: All explicit sexual activity described in this story is between consenting adults 18 and older.

Enjoy!

CHAPTER 1

Christi came home completely tired and miserable. She'd had lots of hard days since she joined the agency, but today had to be the worst. Thank God it was Friday night, and she didn't have to be at work until Monday morning. She needed a drink, and she didn't want to be alone with her thoughts tonight. She had tried calling her therapist earlier today but could only get a recording saying Dr. Patel was unavailable and if this was a mental health emergency, please call 988.

She shucked off her official DEA windbreaker and began shedding her pantsuit and rubber-soled Mary Jane flats. God, how she hated wearing pantsuits! Other women—particularly women she had dated—looked good in them, but she had yet to find slacks or blazers that she felt even remotely flattered her figure, and casual wear was frowned upon at her office. Her straight friends all thought it was weird that even though she was an out-and-proud lesbian, she didn't like looking butch, and she felt that pantsuits made her look un-feminine. Still, she understood that dresses were impractical for working in the field. Maybe one day, she'd go back to law school and become an attorney like she had originally planned. After all, she was still only 26. Then she could start wearing sleeveless power dresses and pumps to work, which were more her style. But for now, she had to wear utilitarian office attire.

She looked in her closet and decided on a spaghetti-strap silver lame cocktail dress with a plunging neckline and a pair of dressy flat sandals. At 5'8", she didn't feel the need to wear high heels, especially since she was walking to the club tonight. She fixed her hair and makeup, eyed herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. The ends of her wavy, platinum hair just tickled the nape of her neck, and the dress showed off her long legs and breasts that were somewhere between a large C-cup and small D-cup. With her big, blue eyes, blond hair, button nose, big bust and narrow waist, more than one person had commented that she looked more like Barbie than Margot Robbie did.

She wasn't necessarily wanting to go home with anyone tonight, but her therapist had advised her to be open to a one-night stand. Up until now, all her sexual experiences had been in the context of committed relationships, and Dr. Patel thought she should expand her horizons. It just might be the right opportunity for that tonight. Her tiny loft apartment was in a mixed-use building only a short walk away from her favorite club. The official name of the club was "Artemis", and there was a cool handmade sign out front with a painting of the Greek goddess of the hunt, but the regular clientele all called it "Artie's." She liked it for two main reasons. The first was that it was close to home instead of downtown, so she didn't have to deal with traffic or crowds. And the second was that—even though it wasn't technically a lesbian bar—it was well known that the owners were a married lesbian couple and they had created the place to give the complete nightclub experience while being a safe space for women. They had a strict "no means no" rule. If an employee found anyone giving unwanted attention to someone else, the offending party was given one warning before being banned for life. This had the effect of keeping away aggressive guys looking for a hookup. And about two-thirds of the patrons on any given night were queer women.

Christi nodded hello and showed her ID to the bouncer, whom she had gotten to know quite well since she started coming here. She took a seat at the bar and ordered a Mexican martini. Normally she had a glass of chardonnay or maybe an imported beer on tap, but tonight she needed the hard stuff. She started staring down at the mahogany inlay, psyching herself up for the night while waiting for her drink. "Excuse me," she heard a voice from behind her say.

She looked up and saw a familiar face staring at her with a look of concern. She didn't know this woman personally, but Christi recognized her as one of Artie's semi-regular customers, who showed up once every few weeks. She was older than Christi, somewhere in her early to mid-thirties. If she hadn't been wearing platform heels, Christi guessed she'd be 5'2" at the tallest. She had olive-tan skin, golden-brown eyes and straight dark brown hair with medium blond ombre at the ends that went down to the small of her back. Tonight, she wore a low-cut short-hemmed black satin backless halter dress that advertised that her A-cup breasts were braless. "I'm sorry if I'm being too forward, but it looks like you could use someone to talk to. Everyone tells me I'm a good listener."

This wasn't the sort of woman Christi usually went for. This stranger was a fellow femme, and Christi generally liked soft butch types. Also, this lady had a thin dancer's build, and Christi preferred women who were on the heavier side of a healthy BMI. Still, the stranger was right. "Pull up a seat," she said. "My name's Christi and I've had a shitty day. My therapist is out of town and her phone line is going straight to voice mail, so yeah. I need someone to talk to."

"I'm Sophie. Nice to finally put a name to your face." Sophie sat on the barstool next to Christi and the two women shook hands. "So, what's got you down tonight?"

The bartender returned with Christi's Mexican martini and a burgundy wine for Sophie. "Well," Christi started, "first I have to let you know that I work for the DEA."

"Okay . . .?"

"I'm sorry. I just need to know that doesn't make you uncomfortable. I've met lots of people who freak out when I tell them my job because they think I'm going to bust them for having a joint in their bedroom drawer."

"Well, first of all, marijuana's legal here, and second, I don't smoke it, or anything else for that matter."

"Okay. Well, anyway, the reason why my day has been so shitty is because we took down a fentanyl mill today, and one of the guys we arrested was a cousin of mine who was one of the last of my blood relatives who still speaks to me. Although I guess he won't be speaking to me anymore."

"Why don't you talk to your family, if you don't mind me asking?"

"They're not my family, they're my relatives. Big difference. And the reason they don't speak to me is the same reason I come here every Friday after work. Because I'm gay. My relatives are mostly either super-religious and conservative, or they're worried about their image and they think having a gay family member is something to be ashamed of." Christi shook her head and chuckled bitterly. "My mom's both, and she's actually a lesbian herself, although she won't admit it. Even after that video of our housekeeper tying her up and licking her pussy went public."

"What?"

"Yeah. I can admit it now because the statute of limitations has passed, but one day I came home early from high school and heard some strange noises coming from her room. I thought I knew what it was, but I turned on the video camera on my phone just in case. I opened her door and caught an eyeful. A few months later, when Mom disowned me and kicked me out of the house for openly dating a girl, I anonymously sent the video to all the local media because she was running for Congress at the time. She lost her election, got divorced, and had Granddad's trust fund taken away from her. That was eight years ago, and I haven't spoken to her since. The last I heard, she was working in a public defender's office somewhere in the Midwest."

"Holy shit! No wonder you don't consider her family!"

"Yeah . . ., well . . . anyhow, back to today. I thought my cousin Ed was cool with me being gay. But when he saw me in my DEA windbreaker while he was getting arrested, he kept screaming at me as loud as he could that I was nothing but a cunt-licking whore of Babylon and I was going to Hell and my sins were far worse than anything he's done. I mean, I'm not ashamed of who I am and I'm out to everyone at work, but it was still embarrassing for him to shout that so everyone could hear."

"I can imagine. So is there anyone you consider family since you say those people are just your relatives?"

Christi sighed. "My biggest source of support has always been my mom's ex, Angela. She lived with us until I was twelve under the pretense that she was my live-in nanny. She was the one who raised me while my dad was sleeping around and getting wasted, and my mom was concentrating on her legal and political career."

"Wait. Your dad let your mom's lesbian lover live with you?"

"It was a marriage of convenience. Our house was Dad's legal residence, but he usually spent the night in someone else's bed. When my grandparents found out Mom was gay, they made it so she couldn't have access to her trust fund until she married a man and had a baby with him. And so she married the con-artist preacher who ran the conversion therapy camp Granddad sent her to. They had me just so they could be rich, and once the pregnancy test was positive, they never had sex with each other again. That's why Mom and Dad resented me, and Angela was about the only adult who loved me as a kid. Actually, my first girlfriend was Angela's niece. We were together for almost three years, and I lived with her . . . sorry, them . . . and their mom after my own mom kicked me out."

"Okay, well do you have a partner, at least?"

"My last girlfriend dumped me a couple of months ago. It was my fault. We were making love, and I called her 'Maria.'"

"I'm guessing that's not her name."

"No, her name is Joanne. Maria's my first girlfriend's name. Was her name. Their name. I'm sorry. The shy, nerdy girl I fell in love with back in high school doesn't exist anymore. Now, they're Max, a non-binary person who's completely unrecognizable from who they were when we started dating. When we were 18, she needed someone to help her love herself, and I needed someone I loved enough to come out for, so we were perfect for each other at the time. But once I stopped hiding that I was gay and her confidence had built up, we both grew and changed and didn't work as a couple anymore, so we broke up. And now, we live in different cities. We're still friends and I'm still close with her . . . their family. And I was even a guest at their wedding last year."

"If you don't mind me saying, it sounds like you've been lonely since the end of that relationship."

"That's true. Even when I was with Joanne, I still felt lonely. It's one of the main reasons I come here each week. I need to hang out with people outside of work or Angela's family without being hassled by straight guys, and Artie's is the best place for it."

At that moment, a heavily tattooed woman walked into the DJ booth and started playing a funky club banger. Sophie reached out her hand to Christi and said, "You've almost finished your drink and it sounds like you need a distraction. Come dance with me."

Christi downed the rest of her Mexican martini, savoring the sudden rush of the tequila that had settled at the bottom of the glass, then took Sophie's hand and followed her to the dance floor. Christi was expecting a safe, platonic dance between two new friends, but once they were on the floor with the other dancers, Sophie immediately started rubbing her behind against Christi's crotch. Christi was surprised but not upset and started rubbing her hands up and down Sophie's waist, occasionally giving Sophie a playful slap on the butt. Just a few minutes ago, Christi hadn't expected to become attracted to Sophie. But with what she had shared with her at the bar and the sensuality of this dance, she felt a strong pull towards Sophie and was now wondering if the older woman felt it too.

The song then changed to a slow number with romantic lyrics and Sophie turned around to face Christi. Christi slowly lowered her head towards Sophie's, to see how she would react. Sophie responded by wrapping her arms around Christi's neck and reaching up to kiss her. This felt electric. The last time Christi felt this way about a kiss was the time eight years ago when Maria accidentally blurted out that she was gay, and Christi used the opportunity to finally act on months of pent-up feelings.

After the kiss ended, Christi whispered in Sophie's ear, "If you think you can walk a few blocks in those heels, my place is nearby." Sophie said nothing, but nodded her head and gave Christi another lustful kiss.

The two women went back to the bar to pay their respective tabs, then Christi took Sophie's hand and led her down the street to the door of her building, sandwiched between a chain deli franchise and a hair salon. Christi used her key fob at the door to enter the building and again at the elevator to take them to the 3rd floor. It was not the most luxurious building, and the elevator was rickety, old, noisy, slow and smelled of stale cigarette smoke. Christi and Sophie used the 30 seconds on the elevator by making out, kissing while fondling each other's breasts and asses.

When the elevator doors opened again, Christi practically dragged Sophie to her loft. Once they were inside and Christi locked the door, they started making out again, with Christi leading Sophie to the bed as they kissed. When they reached the bed, Christi untied the halter from Sophie's dress and revealed a pair of hard brown nipples that stuck out prominently from Sophie's flat chest. Christi started licking and nibbling on the right nipple while teasing the left with her hand. After a couple of minutes, she switched sides, pleasuring the left nipple with her mouth and the right with her hand.

"Oh my God, Christi! Be careful or I'll come just from you playing with my nipples!"

Christi decided to take that as a challenge rather than a warning and ramped up her assault on Sophie's nubs.

"YES!!!!! YES!!!! OH, GOD CHRISTI, I'M GONNA CUUUUUMMM. . .," Sophie tensed up and let out a high-pitched squeal that would have hurt Christi's ears if she hadn't had a bit of alcohol in her.

Once Sophie calmed down, she said, "Now it's my turn to play with your tits!" She twirled Christi around and unzipped her dress, which fell on the floor. Like Sophie, Christi had worn a dress that couldn't be worn with a bra, and now her large but still youthfully firm breasts were on display. Sophie gazed at them as if they were works of art before softly caressing them. She licked her finger and slowly traced the shape of Christi's pink nipples, then did the same with her tongue before gently biting them.

"Oh! Oh, yeah! This feels good!" Christi continued to give out little moans of pleasure as Sophie played with her breasts before saying, "I'm sorry. I'm not like you. I need to cum now, and I can't do it from just nipple play."

"Okay, then, let's see what we can do about that," Sophie said as she lowered herself to her knees and pulled down Christi's panties. Christi kicked them off and slipped out of her shoes as Sophie gently pushed her down and laid her on the bed. Sophie then opened Christi's legs and lowered her face to Christi's pussy. Sophie had never had sex with a natural platinum blonde before and was surprised at how soft and wispy Christi's pubic hair was.

Sophie stuck two fingers into Christi's cavity and lowered her mouth to Christi's clit and started licking, rubbing and sucking until Christi started screaming, "OH GOD!!! OH YES!!!! YESS!!! I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!" Christi's pussy clenched around Sophie's fingers as she climaxed. After she came down from the orgasm, Christi sat back up and kissed Sophie passionately. "Let's 69!" she said.

Sophie sat up on the bed and took off her shoes as Christi pulled the smaller woman's dress off. Sophie slid out of her panties and fell back on the bed. Christi climbed on top and lowered her pussy to Sophie's face. Sophie grabbed Christi by the ass and started vigorously licking her pussy. Christi bent down to Sophie's vagina and after playing with her narrow brown-black landing strip, she too started fingering and licking Sophie's pussy. After several minutes on edge, both women came nearly simultaneously.

Christi turned herself back around and started nibbling on Sophie's neck and was about to ask her what she thought about toys when an electronic chirp interrupted them. Sophie got out of bed, checked her phone, planted a small kiss on Christi's cheek, and said, "I'm sorry. I need to go now," and started dressing.

"Wait!"

Sophie continued to put her clothes back on but was now looking at Christi as the naked young blonde said, "I know this may sound weird after a random bar hookup, but I'm starting to feel something deep with you. Not just sexual. I'd like to take you on a date. A real date. Flowers, dinner, movie, nightcap, the whole nine yards. I told you my life story earlier tonight, and I'd like to get to know you better. Could we try that?"

As Sophie was tying up her halter, she looked pained, almost on the verge of tears as she said, "I want that, too. I feel the same. There's nothing in this world I'd like more. But I can't. I . . . I'm . . ."

CHAPTER 2

". . . and that's when she said she was married." Christi began crying again, and Dr. Patel handed her a tissue. Then, after Christi finished blowing her nose, Dr. Patel got up from her chair to hold Christi. It made Christi feel good when Dr. Patel held her. But she didn't want to feel good about it.

Physically, Dr. Vivian Patel was exactly the type of woman Christi was most attracted to. She was what Christi imagined Maria would be like in her early 40's if they hadn't become Max. Like the teenage Maria, Dr. Patel was androgynous looking in a nerdy sort of way, but still distinctly feminine. She had the same short curly black hair, the same mocha-colored skin, the same thick 5'4" build with the same medium-sized breasts, and even wore the same style of glasses with clear plastic frames that Maria had back in high school. There were a few differences, though. Maria was always self-conscious about her hair and put lots of gel in it during their time together, and afterwards—as Max—trimmed it down to stubble. Dr. Patel kept her hair cropped close below the tops of her ears, but let her curls grow wild on the top of her head and over her forehead. Maria had an ordinary straight nose. Dr. Patel's nose was slightly hooked, which was normal for someone of Indian descent. Lastly, Maria spoke with a normal Southwestern American accent, but Dr. Patel was originally from England and spoke with a British accent that Christi thought was elegant and more than a little sexy. She had caught a glimpse of Dr. Patel once a little while back in a grocery store that Christi was visiting on the way home from meeting a friend in a different part of town, and it made quite an impression. Since it was the weekend in the middle of the summer, Dr. Patel had been wearing a tank top and yoga shorts that showed off her thick-but-toned thighs descending from her big womanly bottom, and that image was seared into Christi's memory and had become her go-to masturbatory fantasy for the last few weeks. With all the deep personal discussions she had shared with Dr. Patel, a big part of her thought she might be in love with her therapist. But her logical brain knew she couldn't act on those feelings, or it would cause a problem. And besides, there was a gold wedding band on Dr. Patel's left ring finger that kept her off limits, therapist or not.

bb319
bb319
96 Followers