The Therapist's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three women were coming down, Christi said, "Do you mind if I use the strap-on? I really want to fuck you, Viv."

"Um . . ., that might be a problem. In this household, I'm the one who wears the dick. And besides, you're a femme."

"I'm femme in the way I dress and do my hair and makeup. But in all my relationships before now, I've always been the more assertive one, in bed and otherwise. And I like giving and receiving equally. Is there another reason you don't want me to use the strap-on?"

"Well . . ., to be honest . . .," Viv paused and sighed. "Before I came to America, I didn't know I was gay. My first year at uni, there was this really nice bloke I went out with for a while, and when he asked to take my virginity, I agreed. The result was quite awkward, and there was lots of bumbling around, and it was uncomfortable and I hurt the next day. That was the only time I've had hetero sex and I've avoided being penetrated ever since."

"Well, Viv, to me it sounds like there were two issues. The first was that he was either too inexperienced or indifferent to your pleasure or both, and the second was that he was a guy and you're gay. I can promise you if you let the right woman who knows what she's doing penetrate you, it can be quite pleasurable. Remember when I said I was uncomfortable with one-night stands and you told me to be open-minded and push my boundaries? If I hadn't taken your advice, we wouldn't be here doing this. So I'm asking you to do the same. Please be open-minded and push your boundaries. If I hurt you or if even if I can't make you cum, please let me know and I'll never ask you to do this again."

"Bloody hell! Using my own damned professional advice against me."

Sophie giggled and said, "C'mon, Viv. You can do what you want to me while she's fucking you."

Viv reluctantly unfastened the strap-on and handed it to Christi. As Christi was fastening the straps, Viv crashed down on top of Sophie and started passionately kissing her all over her body. As Christi was re-lubing the strap-on, Viv went down on Sophie and arched her backside in the air. Christi correctly interpreted this as consent and slowly inserted the fake cock into Viv's pussy, being careful not to be too aggressive. Although she could count the number of sexual partners she'd had on one hand, Christi was very experienced with a strap-on and was able to find Viv's G-spot easily. After being stimulated like this for several minutes, Viv started to cum and moaned her pleasure into Sophie's pussy and the petite woman began to cum as well. And with the strap-on rubbing against her clit, Christi came just seconds later.

Viv was sweaty and panting when Christi finally withdrew the strap-on from the older woman's pussy. "Oh my God, Christi! You were right! I loved that!" She stood up and gave Christi a lustful kiss. "You can take that off and lie down with Sophie for a minute."

Christi removed the strap-on and lay down in the bed, where Sophie wrapped her arms and legs around her from the back and started nibbling her neck. They were too tired for more sex, but Christi quite enjoyed Sophie's kissing and cuddling. Meanwhile Viv picked up a pen and pad from a nightstand and started writing.

"Christi, I think you already know this, but I'm obliged to tell you that I can't be your therapist anymore." She handed a piece of paper with two phone numbers on it to Christi. The number at the bottom of the page was encircled with a heart. "The top number is a former colleague of mine who I know quite well and highly recommend. And the bottom number is my personal phone number, which I don't share with clients. Only family, friends and lovers. I want you to call the top number as soon as possible so you won't go without a therapist for more than a few weeks.

"As for my number, I want you to take at least 72 hours before calling. Please keep in mind that if you decide to have a relationship with us, although we won't be actively seeking outside lovers anymore, we still have an open relationship. I'll still take advantage of opportunities with other women that show up when I'm in England, and Sophie will do the same when she's on the road. We just discussed today that you're not suited for random hookups, so we need you to be comfortable that both Sophie and I will still be having them.

"Before you leave, I'd like to give you one last piece of advice: As recently as the first decade of this century, there were a significant number of mental health professionals who believed that same-sex relationships were inherently unhealthy. Today, it's generally accepted that's not so. In the same vein, most people today disapprove of polyamorous relationships. But I know of poly relationships that have lasted decades and have even produced healthy, well-adjusted children. So please know that just because a relationship is unconventional doesn't mean it's not healthy. And judging by my wife's actions," Sophie had continued to cuddle Christi and give her little butterfly kisses on her back and neck during Viv's monologue, "I think I can speak for her when I say we both really want to pursue this with you."

"I'll give it some thought, but right now I'm leaning towards 'yes.'" Christi rolled over in bed to face Sophie. "And if I say yes, it means the next time Viv leaves, I want to take you on a real date. Flowers, dinner, movie, nightcap, the whole nine yards. And no more chickening out because you're married."

"Okay. I'd like that." Sophie and Christi gave each other a long kiss. Then Christi got out of bed and gave a similar kiss to Viv before she retrieved her clothes to go home.

THE END