The Therapist's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Patel finally broke the embrace and moved back to her chair. Christi used the opportunity to admire her therapist's wardrobe. Dr. Patel usually wore pantsuits, but today, she had decided to look more traditionally feminine. Her face was makeup-free, but she was wearing a form-fitting 3/4-sleeved maroon satin blouse that showed off a hint of a potbelly (another one of Christi's little fetishes), a dark grey pinstriped A-line pencil skirt that ended at the kneecaps, black stockings and black two-inch pumps. Christi had come here straight from work, so she was wearing the black polyester slacks and rubber-soled Mary Jane flats that she hated with a bright multi-colored sleeveless floral-print blouse with lace trim, which was about the most feminine thing she could get away with wearing to work. The slacks had a matching blazer, but she had left it in the car as it was warm today and she just plain didn't like wearing it.

They were in the study of Dr. Patel's house which was in one of the more well-to-do neighborhoods in town. Prior to 2020, she had rented out a space in an office building. But then the coronavirus pandemic hit, and she was forced to do all her sessions online through Zoom calls. As her business waned, she decided that she no longer could afford to pay for an office she didn't use so she broke the lease. Then, when the pandemic subsided, she converted her study into an office and had been seeing her clients there ever since. However, she made sure no personal photos were visible to her clients as she didn't want them to know anything about her private life.

Christi continued weeping. "I . . . I'm sorry. I failed."

"Why do you say you failed?"

"Because you said I should have a one-night stand, and . . . well, . . . I guess technically, I did. But I ruined it by asking her on a date. I should have just let her go. I didn't do it right and I made things awkward!"

"You didn't fail. I said you should be open to a one-night stand, and you were. You pushed your boundaries, and you learned something about yourself. Now we know that an emotional bond is a necessary component of sexual attraction for you. It may even be the primary component. After all, didn't you say that you hadn't been attracted to her before you started talking?"

"Yeah?"

"You see? If she hadn't approached you, and you hadn't opened up to her, you would have ignored her as you had done before instead of taking her home with you. This tells me that emotional attraction is more important than physical attraction for you. But it also means that random hook-ups aren't for you. And there's nothing wrong with that."

"I still feel bad, though. Like I said, she's married. I don't want to break up anyone's home. Oh, my God! What if she's a closet case like my mom and married to a guy? At least my dad knew he was Mom's beard from the start. What if it's a guy who's actually in love with her and she's leading him on?"

"Christi, you're not responsible for her choices, only yours. You should live life according to your own values, but don't stress if she chooses to live by different values."

"Oh, crap! I just remembered! She's a regular at Artie's, just like me! What happens when we see each other again? Should I stop going there?"

Dr. Patel suddenly looked up with an interested look on her face. "Did you say Artie's?"

"Yeah. Why? Do you know it?"

"I've never been, but . . ."

The conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door and a muffled female voice calling, "Viv? I just got back. Can you come out here for a minute?"

Dr. Patel let out a heavy sigh and muttered under her breath, "She knows not to knock when I'm with a client." She turned back to Christi and said, "I'm sorry. I need to go talk to my wife for a bit. It shouldn't take long." Then, she got up and exited the office, but accidentally left the door slightly ajar.

Through the open door, Christi heard a familiar voice saying, "I went through that little town on the way home and got some kolaches from that Czech bakery you like."

There was a sound of a brief kiss, and then Christi heard Dr. Patel's sophisticated English accent saying, "Thank you, Sophie." Sophie? Oh no! That's where Christi recognized the voice from. "You're the best wife any woman could ask for. But you know I'm with a client right now. What if . . ."

Christi stormed through the door, pointed at Sophie and said, "That's her!"

Sophie and Dr. Patel both looked at Christi with shock and surprise. Christi assumed Dr. Patel didn't understand what she had just said, so she clarified, "Sophie . . . your wife . . . she's the married woman I slept with."

Sophie looked different today than she had on Friday. Her long straight hair was in a ponytail. Her makeup was lighter than it had been at the club, and she was wearing a pair of half-rimmed glasses. And instead of a black satin cocktail dress and platform heels, she was wearing a simple yellow cotton sundress with comfortable-looking sandals. She put the box of kolaches that she had been holding down onto the living room table, looked down at the floor, shook her head and half-whispered, "I should have known when you said your therapist was out of town."

"I . . . I'm so sorry, Dr. Patel. You know that I respect you. I never meant to ruin your marriage. I understand if you hate me now and don't want to see me again." Christi started crying again, ashamed of what she had done.

Dr. Patel turned to her wife and said, "Sophie, Christi had just told me that she had a strong emotional connection with you when you slept together, and it seemed like you felt the same way, but then you pushed her away because of our marriage. Is this true?"

"Y . . . yes, but . . ."

"I thought we'd agreed that if one of us felt something real for one of our extracurriculars, that we'd introduce her to the other spouse."

"No, that's what you suggested, but I said we need to approach anyone we want for this as a couple. I mean, what would have happened if I'd told her to get dressed while we were in the middle of having sex so I could introduce her to my wife, who turned out to also be her therapist? You see the way the poor girl's freaking out right now. Imagine if I had taken her with me to the airport that night."

"Then I would have told you that this is the client I've been having fantasies about. But you're right. She's not taking this well, and we need to ease her mind as a couple."

This was a surprise. Christi was expecting lots of anger and screaming and one of the spouses calling the other or Christi a whore. Instead, they were talking in level tone and treating what happened as if it were no more important than a disagreement over whose turn it was to take out the garbage. And what really made it weird was that they both seemed more concerned about Christi's emotional well-being than with their own.

Dr. Patel and Sophie both turned to Christi with compassionate smiles, and Sophie said, "Christi, Viv and I are married because we love each other and are committed to being together for the rest of our lives. But one of the things that drew us together is that neither of us believes in monogamy. We both think it's an antiquated patriarchal institution designed to make women the property of their husbands, as if we're no more than livestock. So when Viv and I first started dating, we both agreed that ours would be an open relationship."

Dr. Patel picked up the thread. "Having an open relationship actually blends quite well with our lifestyles. Sophie's in sales, so she has to travel a lot, and my family is like yours. They practice a different faith, but they're also very religious and old-fashioned and also don't accept that I'm gay or that Sophie's my wife, and they have made it abundantly clear that when I go to England to visit my parents and siblings or to India to visit my extended family, that she's not invited to come with me. We each accept that the other is human and has needs, so we don't get jealous or possessive when one of us sleeps with another woman. So you haven't done anything to hurt our marriage. And if you're open-minded enough, you might actually be in a position to help it."

Christi was confused now. "What? How?"

Dr Patel explained. "As you've probably guessed by now, when I leave for England or India, Sophie goes to Artie's to find someone to have sex with. And when Sophie's on the road, I go to The Lilac to do the same. But I'm 41 now, and I'm getting too old to pick up strange women in bars. And Sophie's told me she's also getting tired of meaningless hookups. So for the last few months, we've been discussing adding a third partner to our relationship, who would live with us permanently and sleep with one of us when the other is away and with both of us when we're all together. We've been trying on the dating apps, but have mostly found either bi-curious college girls who are just looking for an experiment, or pervy men who think they can convince us to give them a show and then suck their dicks. As if we weren't both exclusively gay. And, frankly, the first person I thought of when we came up with this idea is you, Christi."

"Me?"

"Absolutely. One of the requirements of my job is that I need to be able to read people's emotions without them saying anything. I know how attracted you are to me. Besides, you've told me the type of woman you're most attracted to: Soft butch but not un-feminine. A bit nerdy. Thick with a bit of a potbelly, but still fit. You don't think I see that in the mirror every day?"

"But. . .but I thought my attraction was just transference and that it would go away."

"Okay. Wow! So you know a bit about that. Christi, if it were only transference, it would have disappeared a few months into therapy. But you've been coming to see me for nearly two years, and in that time, I've noticed that your attraction to me has only gotten stronger, especially since that time you saw me in the supermarket." She knew? Christi's face betrayed her surprise. "What? You didn't think I noticed you gawking at my arse in those shorts?" The way Dr. Patel said "arse" instead of "ass" gave Christi a thrill. "When you used to talk to me about your relationship with Joanne, it always seemed like you felt guilty, either because you felt like you were cheating on her by coming here, or you were cheating on me by going home to her. And frankly, I wasn't at all surprised when your subconscious sabotaged that relationship. But now it's time for me to tell you that your attraction to me isn't unrequited. And now that I know you and Sophie like each other, too, I want to try this at least once. If you feel uncomfortable, you can stop it at any time."

Dr. Patel wrapped her arms around Christi and kissed her longingly. Christi reacted by kissing her back with lustful vigor. In the middle of the kiss, Christi heard Sophie say, "Don't forget about me." Dr. Patel broke the kiss with Christi and turned back to kiss her wife. Then, Sophie turned back to Christi, and the tall blonde and petite brunette started kissing each other the way they had at the club on Friday.

Dr. Patel said, "Christi, I'm sure you noticed that I'm wearing a skirt today instead of pants. It's for a bit of roleplay that I was planning for Sophie once you'd left, but now I think I want to share it with you as well. I'll play a kind but firm schoolteacher and you and Sophie are my very naughty students. Would that be something you're interested in?"

"Um . . ., I'm not into BDSM. That's my mom's thing, not mine."

"Oh, it's nothing like that, except that I'll want you to call me 'ma'am.' There'll be no restraints, no flagellation, and no demeaning talk, just a bit of playful fun. And as I said before, you can stop at any time."

Sophie and Dr. Patel each grabbed one of Christi's hands and led her upstairs to the bedroom. "I need both of you to sit down on the bed," Dr. Patel said. As they sat, Dr. Patel got into character, speaking with a prim Scottish accent.

"Girls, do you know why I'm keeping you after class?"

Sophie replied, "No, ma'am."

Christi followed Sophie's lead and repeated, "No, ma'am."

"It has come to my attention that you have both been quite naughty. Christi, it seems you shagged a married lady. Is this true?"

Christi pretended to be nervous and blurted, "I didn't know she was . . ."

"Yes or no, Christi. Did you shag a married lady?"

Christi looked at the floor and said "Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Sophie. You and Christi have been getting quite close as of late. Christi had always been a good girl until she met you. Am I right in thinking you led her down this path of bad behavior?"

Sophie also managed to look shamefaced as she said, "Yes, ma'am."

"This will not do. Now, I shouldn't be saying this, but you are two of my favorite pupils, and I don't wish to tell your parents or send you to detention. But there must be consequences for your actions."

Thinking of her real-life high school years, Christi piped up, "Please don't tell my parents! They'll kick me out of the house if they find out I like girls!"

Dr Patel carried on in her affected Scottish burr. "Since none of us want any of this on your permanent records, we will have to think of a more creative punishment. Christi! Take off your trousers!"

"What?"

"I believe I made myself quite clear. Take off your trousers, or I'll pull them off for ye." Christi made a show of reluctantly taking off her shoes and pants. The truth was that she had been dying to take them off ever since Dr. Patel hugged her during therapy today. As a result, her red boy shorts had a noticeable damp spot in the crotch. Dr. Patel noticed the stain and said "Knickers, too. They've been defiled by your wanton juices. Spit-spot!" And Christi removed her panties as well.

Dr. Patel unfastened her skirt to reveal that her stockings were held up by braces attached to a garter belt, but that she wasn't wearing any panties. She then sat down on the bed. "Christi, get on the floor facing me and get on your knees! I expect you to write 'I will not shag married ladies' on my pussy with your tongue fifty times or until I cum. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sophie, get on all fours behind Christi and write 'I will not lead innocent girls into temptation' on her pussy with your tongue fifty times or until she comes. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am. Should I take off my glasses for this ma'am?"

"Of course you should! Look at the state of Christi's pussy! Unless you want to get them filthy, put them away!" Sophie took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand.

Christi lowered her face to Dr. Patel's pussy. Dr. Patel shaved her pubic hair almost daily because she liked feeling clean down there, and it enhanced the feeling of cunnilingus. Christi circled Dr. Patel's clit with her tongue and had just started to enter her finger into Dr. Patel's cavity when she heard a strict fake Scottish accent say, "With your tongue, lass! I never said anything about fingers. Use your tongue only!" Christi moved her hands to squeeze Dr. Patel's juicy buttocks while licking the therapist's cunt.

Dr. Patel—doing her best to stay in character while being overwhelmed by pleasure—said, "So . . . Sophie! Qu . . . quit dilly-dallying annnnnd llllick Christi's pu . . . pu . . . pussssyyyyy!" Sophie complied, burying her face between Christi's legs and eating her out.

This was a new experience for Christi, licking one woman's pussy while another ate hers, and it didn't take long for her to cum. Fortunately, it was simultaneous with Dr. Patel's orgasm.

After they both came down, Dr. Patel got back into character and asked, "So, lassie. Have ye learned your lesson? Will ye be shagging any more married ladies?"

"Not unless it's the two of you." And with that, the roleplay was over. Christi got up and gave Dr. Patel a deep kiss, then turned around and did the same to Sophie.

All three women laughed, and Dr. Patel took off her glasses. This was the first time Christi had seen Dr. Patel's naked eyes, and she was struck by the therapist's heavy brows which—combined with her brown-black irises—made her look like a powerful war goddess. "Oh my God, Dr. Patel! Your eyes are beautiful!"

"Christi, please!" Dr. Patel went back to her normal English accent. "Considering what we're doing, let's drop the formalities. You can call me 'Vivian' or 'Viv.'" As she said this, she removed her top and bra to expose her breasts that were somewhere between a large B and a small C with large chocolate brown nipples.

"Okay, Viv." Christi removed her top and bra as well. "I noticed during our little roleplay, that Sophie's been mostly quiet and she hasn't cum yet. Shouldn't we help her out?"

"Hmmm. . . I think you're right. Any suggestions?"

"I think I might have one. Sophie, on Friday I made you cum just by sucking your nipple. Have you ever had both nipples sucked at the same time?"

"Umm, . . . no. To be honest, this is my first threesome, so I'm just as new to this as you are."

Viv gave an embarrassed little smirk and said, "Now you know our secret. We've always fantasized about a menage-a-trois, but this is our first opportunity to have one."

"Okay, so Sophie, why don't you take off that dress and your bra, and I'll lick one nipple and Dr. . . . I mean Viv will suck the other and we'll see what happens."

Sophie removed her dress and underwear, then took her hair out of its ponytail and lay down on the bed. Christi started licking and sucking Sophie's left nipple while Viv did the same to her right. It didn't take long for Sophie to start screaming again the way she had on Friday. And since Christi was sober this time, it hurt her ears, but she was too far gone to care. After just a few minutes of the twin assault on her mammary glands, Sophie came with a torrent of clear fluid coming out of her pussy. Viv was shocked. "Oh, my God! I don't remember Sophie ever squirting for me before!"

"That's because I've never squirted before. That's the hardest I've ever cum!"

Christi chimed in, "I love it when I can make my girlfriends squirt. Viv, when I was in therapy, did I tell you that when Maria and I took each other's virginity, she squirted all over my hand and I had her lick off the juices to stop her from being embarrassed?"

"Ha, ha! Yes, I remember that."

"Ever since then, I've associated squirting with being in love. I know it's a bit soon for that word from me, but I feel something strong for you both. Stronger than I've felt in a long time. When I was having sex with my last couple of girlfriends, I kept wishing I was making love to Maria or Dr. Patel instead. I don't feel that way with you guys. You won't hear me calling either of you 'Maria.'"

"Good. Does this mean you trust us?"

"Absolutely."

"And you know neither of us would make you do anything you don't want to do?"

"Of course!"

Viv got out of bed and walked to the dresser. From the top drawer, she pulled out a strap-on with a white belt and a black 9-inch dildo and started covering it with lube.

"Oh! I have one like that at home. Except mine's a translucent blue dildo with a black belt. But it's the same model."

Viv fastened the strap-on around her waist and said, "Sophie, love, I want to penetrate you while you go down on Christi. Would you like that?"

"Oh God, yes! I've been fantasizing about doing something like this with you ever since we first started dating!"

Viv came back to the bed, picked up Sophie and kissed her passionately. Sophie then climbed on top of Christi and gave her an equally passionate—but much longer—kiss. She then started nibbling her way down Christi's jawline, then her collarbone, then her breasts, taking her time to massage and knead them while playing with Christi's nipples with her lips and tongue. "This was really the only thing missing from our relationship, Viv. Now we get to play with big tits in our marriage bed." Sophie went back to kissing and nibbling on Christi, moving down to her belly button, then the waist area while grabbing Christi's buttocks. She gave several little butterfly kisses around Christi's pubic area for several seconds before placing her mouth directly onto the blond-haired pussy. She slowly licked Christi's clit until it was stiff again before placing her fingers and tongue into the younger woman's vaginal cavity. It was at this point that Viv entered Sophie's pussy with her strap-on and started thrusting. As the strap-on had a little nub that rubbed against Viv's clit as she thrusted, all three women came nearly simultaneously after a few minutes.