The Thickness & The Phatness No. 03

Story Info
The Phatness is matched.
843 words
2.63
3.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before The Thickness opened The Phatness, I did have a pussy which swooned me.

Variety was the spice of life at one point in my young mind, however my mind had lost its youthful naïveté one evening. It was in the coldest of places (to me anyway). Her name, was Gretchen. I was staying in a cabin the woods alone, or so I thunk. I walked in, placed my backpack on the ground behind the couch, looked up and saw the widest juicy arse on a latter in the loft looking for a book. It seems my Air B 'n B was double booked and it was to late, and to cold to argue. Gretchen turned her head, and calmly, coolly asked, "and your are?"

"I am so sorry, names Talia, it seems they double booked the cabin."

Gretchen placed her finger in the air. Pausing the room, until she had come down from the later, loft and appeared magical across the room, climbing up on a bar stool, to place her tiny finger on on my lips. "And thank goodness she did, for we are to be the best of friends."

And we were.

I towered over her, my bosom could engulf her top half, despite her impressive EE cup knockers. Her ebony dark skin, contrasted with her eyes, flashing white fanged teeth and the white fury clothing straining to contain her BBW figure. Her belly was round and protruded out, but her tits sat on top distracting from the cuteness of her tummy. Her waist flaired in from a strong looking chest and shoulders and then out a bit high, do to her weight. By flair out I mean, take over the space she occupied. Smaller then I, up top, but her EE cups brought her to probably to a 53" in total and her waist was thick, around 42"...but I think her total measurements were possible 53-42-68 and this is on a 5'1" frame, easily over 200 ibs...she was unbelievably cute. Her big hair had a mind of its own. Her almond eyes and think lips matched mine. Her arms were heavy and strong, her thighs were massive, 50 inches each. Her caves were 30 each. I just wanted to plant my face in her crotch, but she instinctively was aware of this and decided to brew some tea first and then get it on.

My mouth was warm and the room was hot, the cold could not penetrate our steammy bubble. I got up to put the dishes away. Clearing the table I returned and simply lifted her ass up off the barstool and onto the island counter. She undid her furry pants and revealed a tiny cunt. I kneeled on her fuzzy pants and opened up her thighs. Sticking my giantess tongue in her fragrant cooch. I licked and then took one of my giantess fingers and entered her, the soft velvet muscles of her inside parted for me, but clearly not accustomed to the size of my digits, once I got two up in there. Gretchen moaned and soon convulsed.

We made out and coddled. Taking turns resting, playing and sucking on each other's mammoth mammaries. Our thick arms, fat lips and huge jugs were having the time of their lives. But our pussies were getting hotter.

Gretchen grabbed my huge ass at one point and pulled my pants off. She was astonished at how fat my pussy was. She was intimidated a bit, but also loved the idea of being enveloped in it. And so she was.

We eventually found our selves on a furry rug in the center of the cabin. Her face barred in my cunt, my thunder thighs squeezed her hear. She was deeply distracted by the soft other world she had discovered. I came over and over and over.

And then she sat on my face. I had never had hips that big on me, and I finally was getting a taste of my own medicine. I was totally controlled by her childbearing hips. i submitted entirely to this pear shaped goddess.

While she sat, she would torture me with tales of cocks. My massive clit would harden, trying to complete. I was her only lesbian lover. She was as she put it, "a charmed size queen." While I new only tiny dicks, she new only long cocks. Now my two fingers were apparently thick enough to spread her wider than she was accustom, their girth had not gotten me closer to the depth of what she had experienced. All the men she had slept with when flaccid, had longer cocks than my middle finger, making them inches longer than the 4 inches I had partied with. The depth they would reach was impressive, Though, even on my face, she admitted, I had expanded the possibilities for her.

I would return to her time and again over the years. If only I had her from the the beginning.

Speaking of...remind me to tell you about when I developed back in the day.